Restitution Pt. 01

Story Info
A yng cpl caught stealing are obliged to provide restituion.
3.8k words
4.38
35.5k
27
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl paused at the heavy wooden door. He read the brass plaque centered on it, "Arthur Caswell, President and CEO". Now, just outside of his boss' door, his heart quickened. He'd been trying to think of why he was being summoned to Mr. Caswell's office. Could it be another promotion? But he'd just been promoted six months ago, his third promotion in four years. A special account maybe? A bonus? Carl took a steadying breath, opened the door and stepped inside.

Carl smiled brightly as he entered and in an enthusiastic tone he began his greeting, "Mr. Caswell! Always a pleasure...," Carl's words trailed off when he discovered his wife, Kelly already seated in the office, "...sir..." She too worked for Mr. Caswell in the accounting department.

Mr. Caswell was standing before her refilling the tumbler that Kelly's hand held out. She glanced at her husband and then at the floor.

Why was Kelly here and why was she drinking so early in the afternoon? And why did she look so uneasy? Carl swallowed hard and fought to maintain his composure.

"Uh hum...Sorry, I didn't expect to see my lovely bride. Her beauty always catches me off guard." Carl attempted to smile.

Arthur Caswell simply stared at him. "Close the door Carl," he directed flatly.

Carl did as he was told and his heart began to race. Still Kelly wouldn't look at him and gulped at her glass.

"Sit down Carl, we need to talk." Caswell retrieved another glass from his desk and as Carl settled into the large chair opposite his wife, he filled it and offered it to him. "Whiskey. I hate Scotch." Carl stared at the honey-colored liquid in the glass for a moment. "Take it," Caswell encouraged, "you're going to need it."

Carl's hand began to shake as he took the glass and tried to hide his nerves. Caswell circled back around behind his large wooden desk and settled into his high-back leather chair. He let silence hang in the air and he could almost taste their fear. Carl's eyes desperately darted back and forth from his wife to his boss.

"You've been stealing from me Carl," Mr. Caswell said matter-of-factly.

"What?!" Carl's voice was high as he over-dramatized his response. "Sir, now that's just ridiculous. I mean...How...er...Who is making these accusations?"

"He knows Carl," Kelly said sheepishly as she sipped from her glass.

Mr. Caswell held up a flash drive and twirled it in his fingers, "It's all right here Carl. Evidence."

Carl leaned forward and he pulled at his tie that suddenly felt like a noose around his windpipe. "Sir, there must some mistake. I mean come on now let's..."

"He knows Carl," Kelly barked! "I've looked at what's on that fucking drive!" Her eyes were afire as she glared at him. Then she again eased back, "He knows and he's got us."

"She's right Carl. You see, while most folks don't know it, I have an independent accounting firm that audits the books. I must say, you two were quite clever and avoided detection for a good while," Mr. Caswell looked hard at Carl, "But nothing lasts forever Carl and secrets are so very hard to keep." His bright blue eyes seemed to sparkle as he watched his words sink into the young man before him. "Soooo...eventually subtle abnormalities were discovered and after a good bit of investigating, they were able to make all the connections. But, I've always liked you two and I suppose I didn't want to believe it." Arthur watched the flash drive rolling in his fingers, his voice turned soft, "I didn't want to believe you'd misuse my trust." He cleared his throat and returned his gaze to the now sweating and visibly shaken Carl, "So I had them set you up. Much to my disappointment Carl, you took the bait."

"Sir, I can explain..." Carl started.

"No you can't Carl," Mr. Caswell interrupted.

"You stole from me. That's all there is to it. You were both in on it. A nice arrangement I must say, with you in accounts management and moving up the ladder and your lovely wife cooking the books in finance. But, here we are. Tens of thousands of dollars too. That's grand larceny Carl. We're talking a decade behind bars. And there's a good case to be made for wire and mail fraud. Those are federal offenses Carl. The Fed's are an eager bunch and quite harsh in their approach to criminals." Arthur watched as the blood drained from Carl's face and, like his wife before, he now gulped at his glass.

"And of course, once it is reported to the IRS they will seize everything you own and then prosecute you for tax evasion. You're in very serious trouble Carl. The both of you are." Caswell tossed the flash drive onto his desk and eased back in his chair.

"Sir," Carl said in a shamed voice, "We'll pay it back."

"Really," Caswell replied? "Alright, I'll accept that offer." He watched Carl's eyes light up.

"You have until the end of the day to transfer every penny of what you took into the company's account."

Carl deflated. "Sir, I...We can't do that. We...We need some time." He was nearly begging.

"Time Carl, is not a luxury you have and you certainly are in no position to make demands." Caswell studied him for a moment, "I tell you what I will do though," He watched them both look up at him with the faintest glimpse of hope. "She leaves the company and you work for free until the entire debt is repaid plus twenty five percent interest."

Carl gritted his teeth in frustration. "Sir, please. We'll lose everything."

Arthur chuckled, "Except your freedom. I'm offering a chance to avoid what will no doubt be lengthy and unpleasant prison sentences. I can imagine it will be especially hard on Kelly here. With her stunning looks I'll bet she'll be a real treasure to those hardened ladies."

Kelly turned her head and seethed in anger. She'd passed the point of wanting to cry and was mad now. Mad at the entire situation. And she'd never liked to be cornered. She knew that if she didn't do something, something drastic, their lives would be ruined.

She swallowed down the last of the whiskey and let her eyes close as she savored the burn in her chest. Her large eyes fluttered open, darker, lustier than a moment before.

Arthur Caswell was right around sixty years old but fit and handsome. His greying hair and bright blue eyes a stark but pleasing contrast to his tanned flesh. He exuded confidence and a sense of authority and the truth was, most all the ladies around the company found him attractive. Kelly had been no exception. But he was a career bachelor whose only true wife was the company he had built. The office rumors said he was known to pay high-class call girls for their unique services but never engaged in a committed relationship.

Kelly was undeniably gorgeous. At twenty-eight years old she was hitting her prime and it definitely showed. She was tall and leggy with long thick black hair. Her abundant breasts and broad hips combined to give her mouthwatering curves. She wore a short sleeved white blouse that barely contained her large tits, a tight-fitting blue skirt that accentuated her beautiful ass and open-toed silver heels. While Caswell was toying with her husband, Kelly had opened two more buttons on her blouse and her milky cleavage was now obvious.

"Or...," Kelly began, "perhaps we can work out some...other...type of arrangement." She smiled playfully at the older gentleman. Carl's mouth fell open in disbelief.

Caswell turned in his chair and brought his fingertips together before his face. He admired the sexy woman and contemplated her less than subtle suggestion. "Oh, I'm always open to suggestions Kelly. What did you have in mind?" He cocked his head in feigned innocence.

Kelly leaned forward so that the tops of her pillowy breasts were on full display as she seductively rose from the chair. "Oh come now Arthur," she said while her sexy feet brought her closer to him, "I've seen you looking at me." Kelly's long-lashed eye winked and she smiled.

"Kelly!" Carl snapped. "What are you doing?!" Carl was at the edge of his seat staring at his wife in disbelief.

"Be quite Carl," Kelly chastised without looking away from Caswell. She was soon easing around behind her boss' desk and he turned his chair to face her.

"Kelly! No! Stop! Stop right now," Carl yelled!

Kelly's head snapped toward her husband and her eyes turned to angry slits. "Shut the fuck up Carl or you'll be getting gang-raped for the next decade!" Kelly seethed and then drew a deep breath. She turned back to Caswell and ran the backs of long red nails through his hair. Her other hand freed the remaining buttons of her blouse. She watched Caswell's eyes roam over her flat stomach and take in the sight of her ample breasts fighting against their black-lacey restraint.

"What do you say Arthur?" Her voice was low and sultry.

Caswell's strong hands reached inside her open blouse and gripped her sides, "What about him," he asked with a toss of his head in Carl's direction.

Kelly leaned down close to Arthur's face, "Do you want to fuck him too?" She smiled.

Caswell yanked her into him and kissed her deeply. His hands roamed hungrily up her back and deftly unsnapped her bra. Kelly straddled his legs and hurriedly peeled off her blouse and whipped her bra off her arms. Caswell took a deep lusty breath at the sight of her beautiful heavy breasts with their thick nipples and large areola. His fingers kneaded them and felt their weight before his head plunged forward. His tongue lavished the soft flesh, her perfume filled his mind and fueled his hunger. He sucked at her stiff nipples while her fingers unbuttoned his shirt. It was hot and lurid.

Kelly's hands roamed over the older man's firm hairy chest. She kissed him greedily while her fingers felt out his belt buckle, her hips ground against his crotch. Caswell kicked off his shoes while his lips took turns on Kelly's mouth and tits. He grunted slightly when he felt her firm grip on his half-hard penis. Kelly deftly fished it out of his pants and stroked it while her boss, their boss, sucked at her big tits and his hands roamed over her back and thighs.

She snatched a quick breath and then lowered herself. Carl watched Caswell's ass lift up as his wife was obviously pulling his pants off. He could only see the very tip of her head as it moved up and down and slid around. His mouth hung open as he watched and squirmed in the chair. A part of him wanted to smash his boss' face into a pulp but another part of him wanted to slide in behind his wife and...He just sat there, watching and gripping the chair until his knuckles turned white.

Caswell's hand wrapped into Kelly's hair and he watched her suck at his swelling cock. His upper lip snarled at the sight of her big lusty eyes looking up at him while her thick red lips swallowed him.

Kelly was shocked by the size of Arthur's cock. It was longer than Carl's but more than that, it was incredibly thick. Her finger couldn't come close to touching her thumb when she stroked it and it stretched her lips to their maximum as she tried to take all of him but failed. Her head slowly bounced up and down and Carl could hear the sucking noises she was making. Caswell rested back in his chair and held her head as it bobbed and he groaned in satisfaction. Carl could tell by the movement of her head and the desperate breaths she would snatch that Caswell must've had a large cock. He fumed with anger but his ass wiggled in the chair.

Soon Caswell pulled Kelly up to her feet and spun her around to face his desk, and Carl. He hiked her skirt up around her waist and yanked her black panties down. Kelly's hands landed on the desk, her eyes closed. Caswell's strong fingers gripped her soft thick ass and spread her apart. She gasped when he plunged his tongue into her nether hole and licked her with a wild hunger. He scrunched his neck and lapped at her puffy folds, the scent of her sex driving him wild with lust. Without any conscious thought, Kelly spread her legs and pulled one of her knees up onto the desk to allow him full access to her.

He devoured her. He'd lick her from her swollen clit clear to her quivering asshole and then back again before slathering her ass cheeks with his tongue and then diving back in for more. Her lips, puffy from sucking his fat cock hung open and her eyes fluttered. She was panting and subtle but obvious groans began to escape her lips.

Caswell tore his face away from her glistening crotch and stood. He gripped his rock-hard cock. He rubbed it between Kelly's soft ass and over her tight hole and she gasped in both fear and anticipation. But Caswell's hand landed on her shoulder, the other pointed the tick purple head of his cock straight at her now visibly wet pussy. He watched it press between her engorged lips and felt her deep heat at the very tip of him. He released his shaft and gripped her other shoulder.

He held himself there for just a moment and felt Kelly fighting the urge to push backward. Her breath held in her chest her head down as her whole body readied for what was about to come. Caswell pulled back on her shoulders and thrust his hips forward. In one hard push he was balls deep into her tight sex and Kelly's head thrust back and an animalistic groan rumbled from deep inside of her.

Caswell pulled back until just the tip of meaty cock was inside of her and then again plunged into her body. Kelly moaned and thrust her hips back and ground her ass about. Caswell ever-so slowly stroked in and out of her and Kelly began to pant and coo.

Carl watched his wife's lust-filled face, her heavy breasts rocked to and fro as his boss slowly pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. He wanted to cry when he realized his own cock was raging hard in his slacks. Caswell felt Kelly's vaginal muscles slowly relaxing, adjusting to his girth and he began to quicken his tempo. Soon he was fucking Kelly in earnest and Carl could hear her wetness. He could smell her sex. She was soaking wet and he knew it.

Kelly was groaning without abandon now as Caswell hammered into her. His massively thick cock stretched her in ways she'd never known and in short order the sensations overtook her. Arthur could feel her deep inner-vaginal muscles spasm and her asshole flexed wildly as she came on his intruding cock. Kelly cried out as wave after hot wave of intense pleasure erupted from deep inside her belly and crashed out over her entire body. She could feel her juices flowing over Arthur's impaling rod and she fought to breathe. Caswell held his cock balls deep in her as she thrashed about with her powerful orgasm. Alas she regained the tiniest semblance of control. She ever so slightly opened her eyes to see her husband watching her. She could see his hard on in his pants and it only turned her on more. It was so wrong but it felt so good. Caswell resumed his assault on her now electrified wetness and her eyes smashed shut as she came again.

Caswell himself was grunting now. Sweat dripped off his forehead and pussy juice dribbled down his cock as he hammered into Kelly's hot sex. His hands gripped her hips and fucked her hard and fast. His breaths became erratic as he drew closer and closer to release.

Carl knew the man was about to cum. Not just because of the sounds Caswell was making or the way his thrusts were becoming sporadic or even the way his ass was clenching, but he could see it on his wife's face. He knew that deep inside her wet pussy she was feeling him pulse with that tell-tale signal. He could see her hips grinding up and down and shoving back in encouragement, just like she did with him. Or was it just like it? Had she ever been this crazed with lust when he'd fucked her?

Caswell groaned and yanked Kelly hard onto his cock until her ass pressed against his belly. His balls drew up tight and he shuddered. Kelly's head thrust back, her dark hair wild across her face as she felt the powerful explosion inside her pussy. Caswell ground into her and shakily thrust in and out as another thick shot of cum pumped inside her soaking wet cunt. She could feel his hot seed filling her and she shivered and moaned deep in her throat as she yet again came.

Kelly felt Caswell's fat cock eventually begin to soften and retreat from her well-fucked and now sloppy pussy. He staggered back a bit and Kelly struggled to get air into her lungs. Her shaky arms pushed herself up and off the desk. She swiped her hair from her face and pulled down her skirt. She cleared her throat and looked around for her bra and blouse.

Caswell snatched her panties off the floor and walked around the end of his desk wearing nothing more than his socks. He walked over to Carl. Carl's head was down but his eyes opened to find Caswell's big cock near his face. It was slathered in cum, his and his wife's.

Carl was frozen as anger and lust fought a duel in his chest.

Caswell wiped his cock off with Kelly's panties and tossed them into Carl's lap. "I'll be in touch," he panted.

Kelly did her best to get herself together but it was mostly futile. Without another word, the couple exited Caswell's office. Marjorie, the secretary was eyeing them with a knowing, disgusted look. Apparently, Kelly had been louder than any of them realized. Carl took his wife by the elbow and hurried her along. Kelly could feel the hot thick cum dribbling down her inner thigh and she actually feared it might drip onto the carpet as they rushed through the offices. All of their eyes were on them. These people all knew them, friends and coworkers.

They didn't speak a word as they drove home. Kelly could feel Carl's emotion in the air and a part of her feared what might happen once they did get home. Did she feel ashamed? Somewhat yes but try as she might, she didn't sense that emotion nearly as much as she thought she should. Or perhaps, as much as the world would have her believe she should. She did however, genuinely hate the idea that she'd hurt the man she loved. Despite it all, she truly did love Carl.

Carl stopped the car in the driveway with a lurch and slammed the door as he stormed away from his wife. Kelly found him in the kitchen throwing down shots of whiskey.

"Carl..." she started in a low voice.

He spun around and was before her in an instant. His lips were pursed tight together and he seethed. His hands gripped her upper arms and it hurt. Kelly's eyes looked into his.

"When you came," he snarled, "was it real?"

"What? Carl stop. Let's talk," Kelly replied.

"Was it real," Carl roared and gave her a shake!

Kelly dipped her head, "yes," she whispered. She was sure Carl was going to slap her and she was prepared for it.

But instead, he smothered her lips with his and kissed her hotly. Kelly was caught completely off-guard. She tried to recover and just as she began to kiss back, Carl dropped to his knees. Kelly watched him shove her skirt up and then plunge his face into her crotch. Carl pressed his nose against her and took a deep breath. He could smell Caswell's cum mixed in with the sweet scent of his wife's musk. He hungrily pushed his head between her thighs and sucked at her still swollen pussy. Kelly gasped both from the idea and the feeling.

Carl pushed her ass back atop the small breakfast table and shoved her legs apart. He lapped at her puffy cum-covered lips and his cock grew painfully hard. He could taste the other man's cum and for some reason it drove him insane with desire. Kelly panted and held his head, her ass bucked and she ground her heat into his face.

"Oh fuck Carl," she cried out, "I love you." She had been so filled by Caswell just a short time ago that she knew Carl had to be tasting him. Kelly writhed as she came yet again, but this time on her adoring husband's face. So much emotion had been unleashed this day.

Carl held her thighs and licked her to yet another orgasm before hurriedly standing up and dropping his pants to his ankles. He gripped his cock and pressed it into Kelly's wet sex. He wanted to fuck her hard and fast. He wanted to fuck her like Caswell had. But deep down he knew he couldn't. Kelly's pussy was stretched. Her deep muscles didn't milk at his cock the way they always did before. The image of Caswell's half-hard, cum-covered cock dangling just before his face flashed through Carl's mind as he pushed into his wife. Even in that state Caswell's cock was bigger than his was fully hard. But more than just his size, he also knew he couldn't last that long. Already his cock was tingling and signaling his rapidly approaching orgasm.

12