Restitution Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl humped his wife and began to grunt. He was desperate to hold off, to keep the orgasm at bay but it was far too late. Kelly cooed and rubbed his arms in reassurance. Carl's ass clenched, his teeth gritted and he felt the first shot explode into his wife's well-fucked cunt. His balls seemed to roil in his sack as his cock pulsed and gushed cum. He couldn't remember ever cumming so much.

Carl shook as he was finally spent. He could feel the cum running out of her and dripping off of his balls. How much of it was Caswell's cum he wondered? Probably none as he was quickly reminded that he'd only a moment before been lapping at her. He was disgusted with himself in so many ways.

Kelly cupped his cheek and cooed reassuringly. "It's going to be okay baby. We're going to be okay..." She pulled her husband's head to her warm, comforting breasts and held him. Kelly's eyes looked off into nowhere as she wondered if she even believed herself. She knew, nothing was ever going to be the same for them again...

12