Restitution Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He forced his hand into the front of Kelly's tight shorts and she sucked in her belly to give him freer access. His finger pressed hard against her budding clit and slid between her lips and pulled her wetness up onto her nub. It was rough but pleasing and Kelly's eyes fluttered and her hands reached back and gripped Arthur's hips. Already she was his.

"Have you been thinking about my big cock ever since I fucked you," he growled.

"Yes," Kelly admitted.

"I bet your little bitch-boy there has never made you cum like that has he?" Arthur asked with a hard rub on her clit.

Kelly didn't answer.

Caswell tweaked her nipple and jerked up on her clit and she yelped slightly, "Has he?!" He insisted forcefully.

"No." Kelly half-whispered and Caswell eased off the pressure.

He watched Carl's shoulders sink but his dick continued to swell. He pushed his finger into Kelly's now wet folds and she gasped and her mouth opened. He slid it in and out of her until it was thoroughly coated with her juices and then yanked his hand from her shorts. He brought his glistening finger to Kelly's lower lip and rubbed her own juices across it. Her tongue flicked out and she sucked it into her warm mouth. Her own scent and the taste of her pussy drove her deeper into her lust.

His fingers unbuttoned her shorts and jerked the zipper down. He shoved them to the floor leaving Kelly fully naked. One hand returned to rubbing her breast and playing with her nipple while the other slid firmly along her inner thigh ever-so close to her sex. He bit and kissed her shoulder.

"Does it turn you on to make him watch," he asked loud enough for Carl to hear?

Kelly's eyes remained closed as she surrendered to the situation, "Yes."

Caswell freed her tits and pulled her around to his side so that she was facing Carl. "Come here boy," he commanded in a low but firm tone.

Carl's Adam's-apple bobbed in his dry throat and he watched his feet begin to shuffle toward his boss. Soon he was standing before the older man, his head still bowed.

"Take off my shirt," Caswell instructed.

Carl's shaky fingers reached out and began unbuttoning Caswell's dress shirt. He slowly pulled it from his pants and then he stepped behind Caswell to ease the shirt off his shoulders and down his arms. Caswell snapped his head from side to side, rolled his shoulders, and popped his knuckles as if he was loosening up for an athletic event. In a sense, he was.

"Now take off my shoes and socks," he ordered while watching Kelly's face. She looked desperate to help her humiliated husband. Her eyes looked watery and he thought he saw words beginning to form on her lips. He gripped her wrist and slowly wagged his head in intervention. Kelly looked at him, swallowed hard, and remained silent.

Carl crept back around in front of him and slowly eased onto his knees. Caswell put his hands on his hips and hovered above the naked crouching man in full dominance. Carl stuffed Arthur's socks into his dress shoes and set them aside.

"Take off my pants," Caswell directed.

Carl's hands shook as he straightened his back and reached out for Caswell's belt buckle. His chest was alive with humiliation, fear, shame, and no small amount of excitement. His stomach knotted but his heart began to hammer. He watched the leather tip slip from the gold buckle and he freed the hasp. His fingers trembled as he popped open the button and slowly dragged his boss' zipper down. Looking down on him, Caswell relished it.

Caswell put his hands atop Carl's head to steady himself as he stepped out of his trousers.

Carl's eyes landed on his thick cock pressing against the tight fabric of his briefs. Even soft it was impressive. He could see the large vein that ran down the length of the shaft and his chiseled head was fully outlined. His heavy balls hung low and filled his shorts. He swallowed hard.

Caswell pulled his head into his crotch, burying Carl's nose against his cock and balls. Carl fought for air and his nose was filled with Caswell's sweaty musky scent. The smell of cock. Caswell's head fell back and he took a long slow breath as he bathed himself in his complete domination over the man who had been stealing from him.

At last he freed Carl's head and the trembling man sucked some much-needed air into his lungs.

"Take them off," Caswell growled.

Carl struggled to regain control of himself and his hands reached up. His eyes were fixated on Caswell's long, plump cock. He pulled them down and his breath shuddered when the huge member was revealed. Again Caswell used his head for support as he was freed from his underwear.

He put his hands back on his hips and stared down on the meek, cowering man before him. "Kiss it," he snarled.

Carl looked up at him with desperate pleading eyes. He couldn't do it. Carl quite quickly realized that fantasy and reality are often very different things and despite how excited he'd get looking at those gay-porn pictures, now, literally confronted with a cock just a fraction from his face, he froze.

His stomach turned and his head wagged slightly. But he found no remorse in Caswell's dark stare.

Caswell's fingers wrapped into Carl's hair and tugged. "Kiss it or I will face-fuck you until your lips bleed," he hissed!

Carl closed his eyes and leaned forward. He felt the flesh touch his lips and he gave it a quick peck.

"Slower, softer," Caswell directed with another yank of Carl's head.

Carl took a deep breath and pursed his lips. He felt the warmth and fullness of Caswell's thick shaft as he kissed it.

Caswell freed his hair. "That's it. Now, kiss the tip. The very tip."

Carl had to arch his neck and scrunch to get his lips low enough to find the low-hanging tip. He kissed it and could taste the faintest hint of saltiness on his lips.

"That's a good bitch. Kiss the cock that made your wife scream," Caswell commanded in triumph.

Carl thought he might puke but again he kissed the very tip of Caswell's now swelling cock.

Caswell gripped the base of his shaft and rubbed his dick over Carl's cheek and plopped it against his eye. It was warm and heavy.

"You know Kelly," Caswell began, "I think you're right. I think he likes it."

Kelly felt herself feeling sorry for her humiliated husband and again considered intervening, saving him. But when she looked between his bent legs she saw the shiny thread of pre-cum dangling from his half-hard dick. Rather than saving him, she herself grabbed Caswell's growing member and rubbed it on Carl's upturned face.

"Mmmm...Of course he does. How could anyone not love this beautiful cock," she teased? She dropped to her knees beside her husband and nudged him to the side like a puppy fighting for a teet. Her large lusty eyes looked up at Arthur and her tongue slowly swirled around his thick head. Kelly purred and stroked him to life as her tongue teased him. She sucked half of him into her stretched lips and relaxed. She returned to slathering his cock with her tongue, getting it wet. Now that she was more comfortable, more turned on, and in a better physical position than she had been at the office, she was determined to swallow Arthur until his balls rested on her chin. Slowly she began to devour him and when she felt the thick head at the back of her throat she relaxed and arched her neck and gobbled up the rest of his pulsing cock.

Caswell growled in satisfaction. His hands pulled Kelly's long, dark mane behind her head and he watched her head bob back and forth on his huge tool. Carl knelt there watching as well.

"Fuck Carl, your wife is an amazing cock sucker," Caswell declared. "I wish I would have caught you two stealing from me a long time ago!"

Kelly sucked Caswell's clean-shaven balls into her mouth and her hand stroked his hard saliva-coated shaft. She rubbed his cock on her face and lapped at it. Carl knew she was worshipping it. He'd never seen Kelly adore anything like she did Caswell's massive manhood. She continued stroking him and looked up into his eyes, "Fuck me Arthur. Fuck me," Kelly nearly begged.

Carl was shocked. His wife was always in control, always. Even in the height of desire Kelly remained in subtle but obvious control of herself. But not now. The look of utter lust on her face told Carl that her pleading was genuine and she was completely under Arthur Caswell's spell.

Kelly scurried back onto the couch. She eagerly planted her heels wide apart on the very edge. Her knees were up high placing her on full display. Her petals were pouted out and butterfly shaped and shined with her visible excitement. She ran her long-nailed finger between her wet folds while her eyes beckoned Arthur to her.

The pad of her finger swirled around her swollen clit and she slowly masturbated while they both watched. She cupped her tit and pulled at her nipple and her finger began to move in quicker, harder circles. Caswell snatched his wine glass off the table and downed the remainder of its contents. He rubbed the top of Carl's head like a dog and then dropped to his knees before Kelly's inviting cunt.

She cooed when he licked her, long and full. He kissed at her puffy wet lips and then his hands gripped the backs of her knees. He shoved her legs back to expose her tight nether-hole. His tongue plunged in and Kelly's fingers quickened still. She slipped two fingers into her pussy as Arthur lapped at her ass. Dragging her juices up onto her clit she returned to working it hard and fast. Arthur seemed to have a real liking for licking her there and it suited Kelly just fine.

Arthur stabbed his tongue into her pussy and

Kelly groaned in delight. Carl could hear her wetness now as she played with herself. His cock hardened and his fists clenched. Kelly's hand retreated as Arthur sucked her clit into his warm pleasing mouth. He sucked and licked and kissed and Kelly began to pant.

"Carl..." Kelly huffed. "Oh yes..." She paused to hold Arthur's head and catch her breath. "Carl come here," her fingers hurriedly flicked for him to come to her.

Carl readily complied. At last she was going to give him some attention too. Maybe she'd stroke while Arthur devoured her or maybe even suck him! But alas, it was not to be. Kelly motioned him around behind the couch and then pulled his head down to her big fleshy tit.

"Suck my tit while he eats my pussy," Kelly directed in a husky voice.

Carl was deflated and flustered but his lips sucked her hard nipple into his mouth. His ears were filled the wet sounds of Arthur's lashing at his wife's pussy and her own her moans of pleasure. Her hand wrapped under Carl's neck and her hand laid on the back of his head. She smashed him down hard on her breast and Carl had to fight to breathe.

He could feel her stomach knotting and her legs tensing. Her breaths grew quick and sporadic and he knew she was going to cum. She held each of their heads and moaned loudly as her first orgasm rumbled through her. She was amazed how fast she'd climaxed.

Arthur tormented her sensitive clit by sucking it hard into his mouth. His hands were wrapped around thighs and holding her down. She writhed and squealed and pushed at his head to get him to stop. She shoved Carl off her tit and squirmed. Just when she could take no more, Arthur freed her and rested back on his heels. He wiped her juices off of his face. His massive cock jutted up from between his legs and seemed to be pointed right at Carl, mocking him.

"Fuck me Arthur. Fuck me with that big gorgeous cock. Please," Kelly pleaded.

Arthur stood and pushed Kelly's legs back. Her hands clamped behind her knees and she held herself wide open to him. Arthur gripped his shaft and slapped his thick purple head on Kelly's pulsing clit. She gasped, her hips twitched and she gripped Carl's arm to ready herself.

Arthur rubbed his length between her wet lips and teased her. Kelly's ass bucked and lunged trying to trap him into her wetness but Arthur deftly thwarted her efforts.

"Please. Please fuck me Arthur. I need that big cock," Kelly begged.

Carl couldn't believe it and his own cock dripped. She looked so wanton, so desperate, so beautiful.

Arthur rubbed the head of his cock between her lips and then pushed her legs back even further. He sank his weight down and plunged his full length into Kelly's hungry cunt. Her breath caught in her chest as he stretched her and touched places inside of her no one ever had.

"Oh fuck yes..." Kelly panted and then scrunched her head to watch his massive cock slide in and out of her.

Arthur was not slow and accommodating this time. He pulled his cock out to the very tip and then slammed back into her. Kelly grunted and her head thrust back. Again and again Arthur impaled her this way and soon Kelly's hips were bucking up to meet his thrusts.

"Kiss me Carl," she hissed through clenched teeth. "Kiss me while he fucks me with that big cock."

Carl leaned down and Kelly smashed her mouth into his. Arthur began fucking her faster and she panted through her nose on Carl's cheek. She was moaning and wriggling and her hand held Carl's head tight. Her entire body tensed and her breath caught and Carl knew she was cumming again.

She squealed into his mouth and then pushed him away so she could breathe. Her fingers curled into the cushions of the couch and her knuckles turned white.

"Oh fuck...Oh fuck...Fuck yes...Fuck me...Fuck me with that big cock...Oh fuck..." She was completely lost to her own physical desires now.

Arthur slammed into her, his toes clawed at the carpet as he strained to get every fraction of himself in her now soaking wet cunt. Kelly came again, hard. It rapt every muscle of her body and she stopped breathing for the longest time. Her eyes rolled back and at last she screamed out as a massive release smashed through her.

Kelly looked like a crazed animal. She writhed and growled and her legs desperately tried to straighten.

"Holy shit..." Caswell grunted looking down at his now soaked crotch but not missing a beat as he fucked Kelly with wild abandon. She was completely engulfed in one long insanely intense orgasm and Carl's eyes widened at the growing wet spot on the couch. She was quite literally cumming. "Hold her fucking legs boy," Caswell commanded!

Carl shook himself back to consciousness and pulled Kelly's legs back. They fought against him and her head thrashed about. It was hard to know if she was in pain or complete rapture.

Caswell pounded her and began to grunt. It was wet and sloppy and Kelly's uncontrollable writhing made it as much a wrestling match as a tremndous fucking. Carl was really working to keep her spread for her well-hung lover.

At last Caswell groaned deep, "Oh fuck...Fuck. I'm gonna cum," he announced to no one really. He yanked his cock out of Kelly's gaping pussy and furiously stroked his soaked cock. He pointed his massive head at her pussy and grunted as he exploded all over her. Cum gushed out of his cock in hot bursts followed by slow thick drools. He came and came and milked his cock for every drop. At last, he staggered back, spent and exhausted.

Carl quickly let go of Kelly's legs and they immediately straightened and she squirmed about on the couch, her eyes still rolled back, her arms clenched across her chest.

Finally her breathing began to settle down and slowly return to normal. Her eyes fluttered open and she giggled when she saw the two men looking at her. It was as if she'd gone somewhere else and had totally forgotten where she was.

She stretched on the couch and rubbed her forehead and waited for her pounding heart to slow.

"Holy fuck..." she whispered into space. She looked up at her husband and smiled. Carl gave her a half-hearted grin in return. "I have never cum so hard in my fucking life. Holy shit," she panted. Her hand found the soaked spot on the couch and she jerked her head up to look at it. She looked at Arthur, "Did I do that," she asked with an excited coyness?

He nodded with a distinct satisfaction.

"Do you see this Carl," Kelly asked. "I actually came!"

Carl didn't answer.

Kelly became aware of the abundant wetness on her crotch and now her inner thighs. It was sticky and she could smell it. She was covered in Arthur's cum. She'd been so lost in her incredible pleasure she hadn't even realized Arthur had pulled out of her and painted her pussy with his cum.

Again she looked up into her husband's eyes, "Come here," she said opening her legs to reveal the sticky mess that was her crotch.

Carl swallowed hard at the sight and the realization. He frowned and shook his head.

Kelly sat up on her elbows and her hand found Carl's hard, leaking cock. She stroked it softly.

"You wanted this," she reminded him. "And now," her thumb teased his sensitive glands, "now you have it. Come here," she instructed more forcefully.

Caswell sat down on his ass and poured himself another glass of wine. He sipped at it and admired the show he'd created. Carl inched out from behind the couch and Arthur snickered at his raging hard cock with the long stream of pre-cum oozing out of it.

He stood beside his wife, his face toward her feet. She reached between his legs and cupped his balls. She squeezed tight and pulled on them. Her finger played in the cooling goo of Arthur's seed.

There was no need for further instruction, Carl knew what he was expected to do. He dropped down to his knees and Kelly's hand held his testicles all the way down. His palms rested on the insides of her knees and his head slowly dipped forward. The musty scent of Arthur's massive load was strong and repulsed him. There were no smells in the pictures he'd looked at. He hesitated and Kelly gave his balls a good squeeze. He winced and flicked his tongue out.

He grimaced at the first slimy glop. When he'd eaten her after the office encounter it was inside of her and it had been a little while so it wasn't nearly this profound. Again he licked and then again. He swallowed and felt it ooze down his throat. But as his tongue found Kelly's pussy his eagerness began to come forward. He lapped at her lips and inner thighs, being ever conscious of not touching her incredibly sensitive clit.

Kelly cooed in delight. She didn't think he'd actually do it. She kneaded his smooth balls and raked them with her sharp nails. She loved how he twitched but came back for more.

After a few minutes she pulled Carl's head from her crotch. His face glistened. Her finger reached out and slipped through the wetness on his cheek. She brought it to her puffy red lips and sucked it into her mouth. Carl had never seen her look so sexy. He'd never wanted her more than he did right in that instant. He was consumed with the desire to fuck her. He didn't care how stretched or sloppy Arthur had made her. He just wanted her!

"Pour me some more wine baby," Kelly purred. Carl quickly stood and hurriedly did as she bid. Kelly rolled onto her side, her thighs rubbed together, her body still tingled from the amazing fuck she'd just experienced. She took the glass and sipped. Carl's hard-on jutted out from his hips. "Go stand at the end of the coffee table," Kelly directed in a sultry voice.

Carl was confused but eager to please her so that he could have her so he scurried to the end of the table.

"Look how hard his little dick is Arthur," she chided.

Arthur sipped at his wine and smirked, "And leaking. Slut."

That made Kelly giggle and Carl's head dipped.

"Oh now Arthur, be nice. Carl's been a very good boy." Carl smiled quickly, thankfully at his wife. Caswell shrugged and drank. "And because you've been such a good boy honey, I'm going to let you cum."

Carl looked at her perplexed.

"Go ahead. You can play with yourself."

Carl's mouth dropped open and his erection began to fade.

"You've got about ten seconds to decide Carl. You might want to take this chance because it's hard to say when you'll get to cum again." Kelly taunted him.