Restitution Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl looked like he was about to cry but his hand slowly reached up and grabbed his softening cock. Ashamed and embarrassed in a way he'd never experienced, Carl began to masturbate in front of them. He was disgusted with himself when in an instant he was rock hard again. His pace quickened and his eyes closed.

"Sixty seconds. I bet he doesn't make it sixty seconds," Caswell grunted. Kelly gave him a dirty look, followed by a wink.

Carl grunted in frustration and he saw Caswell set the timer on his watch.

He was determined to prove him wrong and stroked his cock fast and hard as he stared at him. His resolve solidified in his chest. He would recover some tiny slice of dignity by denying Caswell and not cumming for a good long time. But then he felt it and he cursed himself.

"No stopping," Kelly advised.

Carl shivered and his ass clenched. He was screaming No! No! No! in his mind. His cum shot the length of the long glass table. .

"Wow," Caswell declared, "horny fucker." He looked at his watched and clicked the button, "Fifty one seconds. I win!"

Carl hadn't even finished cumming. He groaned in frustration as any semblance of pleasure he was experiencing drained from his body and there was nothing left but the physical act of expelling his seed. His hand fell away from his twitching cock and his head dipped. He watched a thick drop of cum ooze out of his head and splat on the table.

Kelly allowed him to get a towel to clean up after himself.

Eventually Caswell dressed and prepared to leave. He looked at Kelly, "The question you asked me in the office?"

She was puzzled and didn't remember what he was talking about. He tossed his head in Carl's direction and Kelly's eyes widened when she remembered.

"The answer is yes." He turned and looked at Carl. "I suggest you start training him. He's going to need the practice." Carl's brow furrowed in confusion but the shocked look on his wife's face told him he was in for something big.

Caswell reached the door and paused, he called back, "And Kelly, from now on, wear panties. They make nice souvenirs." He smirked in satisfaction and the door closed behind him.