Restless

Story Info
A wonderful time with a body rub.
1.2k words
3.91
87.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I wasn't a virgin anymore. Was that supposed to make me feel good? I did feel relieved that it wasn't hovering over my head anymore, but it was no lightening striking or thunder clapping.

I returned home by a cab and had a cup of coffee. I was restless; a woman wasn't a mysterious entity anymore, she was smooth flesh, silken to touch and to caress with a mysterious scent, very feminine. I wanted more...

I took out the local paper and searched the classifieds. There it was; erotic body-rub flashing at me as if beckoning to me. I rang the number and a woman answered, I enquired about it and she told me that the process included a body rub given by her in the nude. I asked her for an appointment and she fixed it for an hour later, the address was nearby.

I reached the place, was some minutes earlier so walked around the block. At the given time, I rang the bell. A woman in her early forties answered the door. She introduced herself as Anna. Anna was tall with blond hair. She looked to have an average body, but that wasn't important since it was imperative to be near a female and caress her and smell her than it was to fell sexually relieved.

Anna was wearing a white blouse over some sort of loose pink pants. Very casual and looked comfortable. The place was nice with wooden floors. She indicated me to small room, which had a small heater (it was cold). There was a futon on the floor. We entered the room and she asked me to get comfortable.

I started to remove my clothes and was down to my underpants and I sat down on the towel, which she had spread out on the futon. Anna started to undress. She pulled down her pants and her panties together. I think they were white since there was some white mixed with her crumpled pants. I pulled down my underpants. Then she removed her blouse. She was not wearing a bra. She had full breasts and pink nipples (my dream come true). She was so very white. It would be poetic to say that she had creamy velvety skin. The breasts drooped a little but it didn't matter. She had some loose flesh on the midriff but it made her look more of a woman. My gaze traveled down and there was a sparse patch of blonde hair and the most beautiful vagina in the world. It was so plump and juicy with a lovely cleft. Man was I in heaven.

She approached me and asked me to lie down on my stomach and then she took some cream from the bottle nearby and warmed it in her hands and then poured it on my back and slowly massaged it in. She used long strokes at first and then a feathery light touch. I was half asleep. Her hands were wonderful. Her fingers circled my buttocks and were on them for a long time. She straddled me and massaged my back. I could smell her perfume; it smelt like vanilla. She got off and took some more cream and started massaging my thighs. She worked the cream in and then started using those feathery touches on my inner thighs. I could feel butterflies in my stomach and a stirring in my groin. Then she asked me to turn over.

I did and I had a slight hard-on. I could feel myself blushing a bit, but she reassured me wit a smile by saying that her massage was having the desired effect. Now she said that it was my turn. I was perplexed, was I supposed to massage her? She answered my questioning look by saying that I could touch her body. She semi reclined her body and I got onto my knees. I touched her breasts and those out-of-this-world pink nipples. They hardened a bit, was it because of my touch or because of the cold, I didn't know. I caressed her face and neared her neck and I could again smell sweet vanilla.

I sniffed at her neck and she brought her hand behind my head and pulled me closer. I could almost taste her. I asked if I could suck her nipples, she said ok as long as I was gentle. I dropped my mouth to her left breast, tenderly holding it as if it was the most precious thing in this world and licked her rosy bud. My penis twitched. I sucked her nipple and then moved on to the right nipple swirling my tongue around it and then sucking it. I moved my hands to her thighs and caressed them gently. I touched her inner thighs and she parted her legs to give me access.

There between her legs were the softest folds of a woman. I asked if I can touch her there and she nodded her assent. I put my hands in her pubic hair. It was wiry to touch. I was breathing heavily and my penis was twitching and hardening at the same time. I guess some pre-cum must have leaked on the towel. She parted her vagina lips and boy-oh-boy, she was so pink inside. Like a rose petal opening amidst a creamy surrounding. I touched her clitoris and stroked her folds with my fingers. I was as hard as a rock. She looked down at me and commented that I was excited.

I grinned at her sheepishly. She then asked me to lie down and let her do her work. I complied and lay down. I shifted so I could see, she took some cream in her palms and warmed it by rubbing her palms together and then she gently touched the shaft of my hard penis. My penis twitched as if it had a mind of its own. She stroked her hand up and down on my penis and it was heaven. She was staring intently on my penis. I could feel a rush, and I knew that I would cum soon.

I let her know that thinking that she may want to remove her hand, but she went on stroking and took a small towel and put it on my stomach. I came in one hard spurt that went up in the air and landed on the towel. She didn't stop but slightly turned my penis towards my stomach, the second spurt was so strong, it flew in the air and almost reached my chin. She smiled lovingly at me and went on milking my penis. I spurted some more and then was completely dry.

She still stroked me gently till my penis started deflating. Then she let go of my penis and took the towel and wiped of the cum that was on my body, and lovingly asked me whether I enjoyed it.

All I could do was nod. She then got up and led me to her small bathroom and asked me to have a shower. I showered quickly and came out. She was still naked. I started dressing, so did she. She untangled her panties from her pants; they were white and lacy and put them on. Anna was a goddess with her pink nipples and long legs wearing a pair of lacy white panties. She pulled up her pants and then buttoned her blouse. I dressed and came out in the outer room. I thanked her; she smiled and then pecked me on the cheek. The vanilla perfume and the femininity of Anna. I left the place. I was in bliss...