Restless Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
Impossible sighting triggers memories of his dream.
2.6k words
3.6
8.2k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

CHAPTER 1: An Impossible Sighting (-the Waking Sleep)

The Tube carriage was packed. Too many bodies pressed against one another. The heat was stifling as the journey dragged on. I felt like I was suffocating under the pressure of the multitude! It was the usual instance of bored expressions and unfocused gazes as my fellow passengers lost themselves in their thoughts or the drumming music of their portable music systems. Like most others I found myself wandering within my imagination, constantly seeking a source of thought that would keep me occupied. The pressing need to keep one's eyes averted from the wandering sight of others, forbade any really deep thought. However, a nagging urge at the back of head was a constant pressure begging me to let go and relive the images still in my mind from the night before.

The tube train chose that moment to apply its brakes prior to arrival at the next station along the way. Bodies shifted with the momentum, a fast rearranging of body parts to avoid touching a near-by stranger. As the doors opened the air in the carriage changed slightly. A faint promise of a breeze washed inside and I readjusted my stance in the hope of catching it again. It was at that moment I caught sight of the raven hair belonging to a woman in a white coat boarding from the station platform. It was only a split second and then she was lost to me, bodies of the packed carriage obscuring the view. My heart leapt. It couldn't possibly be her but yet I needed to see her face if only to affirm this fact. I tired to move forwards but the disgusted looks of my nearest co-passengers held me back. The press of bodies was too tight. I had no choice but to wait until the next station before I had a chance of leaving my current spot. Already the doors had closed and the carriage was once again in motion.

Desperately I tried to see around the sea of faces between me and the woman who had just alighted. I was rewarded with more stares and a set of muted mutterings. Not wanting to seem out of the ordinary I refrained from my actions and went back into the act of becoming an unnoticeable nobody. It wasn't long before the hypnotic thump of the tracks passing below caused my mind to finally have its way. Images from my dream flooded back so real as to be almost immediately tangible. Her taste was upon my lips, the smell of her fresh skin in my nostrils. I could feel my cock stirring in my pants as the memory of the tightness of her moist pussy walls around my dick came thundering back into my head.

The press of her naked tits against my chest, the heat of her body radiating through my skin, her sensual tongue playing with my own as we fucked; all these thoughts were running my mind. Once again I could feel her passion beating in time with our racing hearts as we made love. The soft sounds of her moaning pleasure echoed through my ears, her tight embrace of her legs around mine as she rode my cock. My hands were supporting her supple buttocks as I cupped them towards me, ensuring the support of her position as we fucked in our standing union.

The drumming of the wheels upon the track mirrored the call of the drums from my dreams. The passing motion seemed to speed the beat onwards, the drums rising in my head and moving onto a crescendo that mirrored the arrival of our shared orgasm. The fires of that unbidden place from my dreams came back to me, burning in their intensity. My lover's touch was now a scalding flame licking at the flesh on my body. Pleasure tuned to pain but nothing could stop me now. The incredible pressure around my cock was unbelievable and yet she continued her sliding motion up and down and along my shaft. My dick was consumed by her womanhood and we continued fucking. Her pleasure was paramount in my mind, other sensations a lost distraction. We were so close now! My body screamed in protest at the need placed on me by my midnight lover but yet I somehow found the strength to continue. I surged, pushing as far the length of my cock would allow into her slippery tunnel of pleasure. She gave one final groan and then allowed her orgasm to claim her.

The doors slid open as the train came to a halt with its usual jolt. The hiss of their motion brought me out of my fantasy and I stared around in bewilderment at my surroundings. I was startled by the transgression from my dream memories and back to the waking world. I immediately became very conscious of my bulging erection in my pants and desperately wondered if anybody had noticed. 'I really had been out of it!' I thought startled by just how real the images in my head had just seemed. It was at that moment when I caught the sight of raven hair, dancing around the shoulders of the woman I had spied earlier. The pressure difference between the carriage and the station platform was causing her midnight strands to flow around her head as if they were possessed by a living thing. My heart jolted at the revelation of her departure. I had still not seen her face and although I knew with almost utmost certainty that this woman could not possibly be the one from my dreams, I just simply had to know for sure.

Roughly I pushed my way passed my former travellers, desperate to reach the doors before they sealed again. As it was, I only just made it and I swear I could feel the door edges snipping at my heels as my feet impacted upon the cold concrete of the station platform. Panic grabbed me as I stared around desperately trying to discern the form of the raven haired woman. People were milling around everywhere and there was a constant push and pull of human traffic as people made their way to their various destinations. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a flash of white and I spun round only to see her high heeled shoes vanishing from sight up the main stairwell. Excusing myself as I went, I made my way as best I could in her wake. At this stage I had no idea of what I would say or do when I caught up with her, it was simply enough for me to know that I would get to see her at last.

I followed my mystery woman out of the station, trailing by a good distance. She had set off at a fast walking pace along the road and was already rounding the bend. I shivered in the damp morning air and pulled my coat tighter around me. With a beating heart born from excitement, I followed in her wake.

The rain soaked streets led onwards, leading into a network of small interconnected lanes passing by large and seemingly abandoned warehouses. At every corner I would turn only to be rewarded by a fleeting glimpse of my mystery woman vanishing from sight as she turned a corner of her own. I was refraining from running least it scare her, especially now when the streets were so deserted. I was warm now, my exertions having caused a trail of sweat to cover my body. The weather had suddenly turned humid, the dampness on the ground rising up into the air.

The sky was grey; the clouds a seemingly impenetrable mass of swirling rained filled menace. My clothes were sticking to my body and I was tempted to discard my coat and carry it over my shoulder. I was also aware of another sensation in my body with a growing need to relieve my bladder. I stopped momentarily in my tracks. The building to my left had seen better days, the brickwork worn with crumbling lines of cement filling the gaps between. A large doorway with sealed rusted doors was set in a frame several feet inside the well of the structure that had caught my eye. Even as opportunity seemed to beckon I felt the need in my bladder suddenly swell. I really needed to pee and this seemed a good a place as any to momentarily pause in my pursuit of my dream woman. Once again she had vanished round the far street corner before I could catch a good glimpse of her. Her black flowing hair, long white coat and black heels were still my only clue to her identity.

My decision had been made. Quickly I moved into the shadow of the doorway, fumbling for my trouser zipper. Seconds later and my limp dick was in my hand and I was aiming it in the direction of the double doors. A loud hiss accompanied my piss as it squirted from the end of my knob before proceeding to impact in a running spray over the rusted green metal paint in front of me. Relief poured through me as the need in my bladder started to diminish. There was something about taking a piss in a public place that I had always found arousing and this was no exception. I played with my golden shower, tracing it up and down the doors and over the brickwork at the side. My shooting pee stream looked wonderful as it shot from the slit at the end of my dick. My piss was a strong powerfully stream and I was easily able to direct it to the top of one door before working it downwards and then back again.

Suddenly my subconscious brain called for my attention. A rising of the hairs on the back of my neck had alerted me to a presence behind me. For a moment, panic started to swell inside me. Here I was in full flow, my golden stream spraying everywhere and I had been caught with my cock in my hand. I had no idea what to do, but then a calming thought helped my regain control. Had the presence behind me been of hostile intent then surely they would have made themselves know immediately. Casually as possible (as one can when being watched whilst having a slash) I turned my body slightly to one side, lifting my cock upwards as I did so. Directing my still shooting spray of hot pee into the one corner of the door well I tried to focus on the image in my peripheral vision. My heart nearly stopped when I saw the white coat. 'It was her!'

God! How my heart raced at the revelation. She must have been aware of my presence all the time I had been following her. When she realised that I had ceased my pursuit she must have got curious and had come back to investigate. My next most pressing thought was how she was going to possible react to my display of public urination. Most girls would be disgusted by my act regardless of the necessity of the deed. However, my mystery woman had not made a sound as she stood behind my pissing form. A perverted idea came to me. Maybe she was enjoying the show, desperate to glimpse a sighting of my uncovered cock. I decided that this must be the most likely scenario and though best I make the most of this opportunity.

Trying as hard as possible to ignore the sight of the long flowing coat out of the corner of my eye, I turned once again. I was rapidly reaching the end of my toilet but wanted to desperately give her a good view of my cock. I swapped hands presenting my guest with what must be a perfect image of my piss shooting cock. Already I could feel my manhood hardening and growing at the thought of this voyeuristic opportunity. My stream was dying now and I was now placed in the situation of wondering what I should do next. Should I quickly turn with my cock still on display and finally see this mystery woman's face or should I simply shake my dick dry and return it to the folds of my boxer shorts? The later choice won out. My gaze faltered only for a second as I instinctively looked down as I did up my zipper. Butterflies were dancing in my stomach as I started to turn to finally face the woman in the white coat.

The street was empty! I stared in dismay. There was not a soul in sight. A shiver involuntarily ran down my spine as I turned full circle on the spot. Only the rain soaked brickwork of the surrounding buildings answered my gaze. Fear clutched at my heart for a moment then as the impossibility of it all rushed through my skull. I could swear blind that I had not imagined sensing her presence behind me and then actually seeing the outline of her coat in the corner of my eye as I finished my leak. Now it seemed that I had put on a piss display for no-one, my act of exhibitionism lost to an empty street. With this depressing though in mind I stared back at the doorway I had just vandalised with my squirting urine. The doorway was devoid of my pee stain! I gaped in dismay at the sight of the two doors sealed together. Peeling green paint and flecking rust and a few faded images of graffiti were the only marks upon them.

'Impossible!' I told myself. I had pissed for about a minute and sprayed my piss all over the place. I approached the doors again, falling into the shadow of the brick overhang as I did so. I stared in wonder at the doors a chilling sense of foreboding slowing rising inside me. With one hand I reached out to see if the doors were even wet. My fingers were just about to make contact with the cold metal surface when I stopped, petrified to the spot. In the far off distance a sound could now be heard, a sound that now seemed incredibly familiar. I could feel the goose bumps rising on my outstretched arm. Slowly but surely, the rising drum beats continued in their march towards crescendo. Fear was clutching at my soul. All too clearly I could remember the bane fires from my dreams; the pulsing heat from the flames radiating against my skin as I rode my lover's desire. In a moment encapsulated in eternity, my other dream memories returned to me. The warm, wetness of her pussy walls wrapped around my thrusting cock. The hot pants of passion as she fought for her breath between her exertions filled my ears. The press of her wonderful bare breasts against my chest as we fucked! The incredible feel of her buttocks as I cupped her cheeks up onto my cock.

I was on my knees now, the sound of drums filling my head. My vision was blurred; objects on the street indiscriminate as they melded into one another. The memories of my sex with my phantom lover were crashing through my skull in waves. One moment and we were on the verge of our joint climax; our bodies contorting in sexual overload. The next instance and we were back at the beginning of our intercourse, slow exploratory touches building in momentum as our passions claimed us. The sensations continued, my world lost in a constant confusing and churning mix of images taken out of context and time. I felt my consciousness standing on a precipice with only a long fall into darkness the only outcome. I tottered on this imaginary brink and was about to fall, headlong into oblivion when suddenly a cold hand gently touched my one shoulder and a female voice filled with passionate care gently said "Hello my love."

...to be continued!

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers