Restless Dreams Prelude

Story Info
She was there again in his dreams.
1.6k words
4
8.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Erotic tale from the Midnight Hours

Author's note:

This ongoing story will certainly not be to everyone's taste. It represents an attempt to combine the boundless eroticism that can only be found in one's dreams along with an element of the Supernatural. Judge as you will. Feedback is always welcome.

Prelude:

She was there again in my dreams. This night, like so many before it, she was waiting for me as slumber dragged me down into the limitless depths of my unbidden subconscious. Her beauty was absolute, heart rendering so, yet her complexion was startling. Skin as white as freshly fallen snow was framed by the midnight darkness of her long black hair. Each strand was perfectly straight, falling like a curtain of night around her shoulders. Hazel eyes, soft and compelling drew me on with a promise of unbidden desire. Her full red lips begged for my touch and I could see them parting slightly with the promise of a welcoming smile.

I drew mysteriously closer to her, conveyed by means unknown. I knew I was not walking nor standing on any form of transport. However, the distance between us was shrinking by the second. Naturally, I was naked in my dream, my manhood on full display to this vision of beauty personified. I could see her eyes shifting downwards to enjoy the view and I could feel myself responding, unbidden to her sight. A moist tongue played around her lips with an incredibly evocative tease, her actions obvious and direct. In my dreamlike state I knew, so absolutely, that I had sampled this mystery woman's sexual delights many times before. However, I found I could not recall any detail of our past love making which made my current need to enjoy her sex even more compelling.

My erection by now was so incredibly strong, almost to the point of pain. A raging passion consumed my soul with an overwhelming urge to bond with this impossible beauty. My lust was fuelled by the transparency of her dress; her perfect breasts firm and hard, erect nipples standing proud through the thin material of her translucent clothing. Between her legs lay a perfect triangle of tightly curled pubic hairs guarding the entrance to her waiting temple of desire. I tried not to stare at her groin but the attraction was magnetic.

I was almost upon her now, my source of locomotion still a mystery. Without bidding I sank to my knees as I began to transverse the last few spaces that kept us apart. In answer to my newly adopted position, the woman reached down to the hem of her dress and drew it upwards. The timing was perfect, the soft fabric of her garment just brushing past my forehead as I bent forwards, my tongue already leaving my mouth in readiness to sample the taste of her waiting pussy.

My emotions and desires fused as one as her sensuous musk exploded on my taste buds. Slowly and with infinite care and attention I slowly drew my tongue up her pussy crack seeking out her waiting clit. I could feel her body reacting to my loving caresses. A soft moan of deep desire escaped her lips and I felt her warm hands moving to embrace my head. A soft pressure reaffirmed her desire for me to continue pleasuring her pussy flaps and the small protrusion of flesh that lived at the top of her crack. The sensation of licking her clit was mind blowing. My dick was rock hard in my hands and I impossibly resisted the unrelenting pressure to relive my white explosion there and then. With utmost grace I continue to lick and probe with my tongue, working my way back downwards along her pussy groove. Within moments that somehow seemed to last a lifetime, I finally arrived at the wet entrance to her well of desire. My once gentle strokes of affection turned to a more pressing need and I found myself probing as deep as possible with my exposed tongue. I could taste her warm wetness as her fleshy tunnel of pleasure pressed home around my tongue. With delicious feedback I could feel her body responding to my ministrations of pleasure,

By now I was drowning with insatiable desire. The taste of this woman's sex was driving me wild. Still lost in my incredible dream, I broke contact from the mystery woman's perfect vagina. Kissing feverishly, I worked my way up her now completely naked form. Her skin was burning to the touch, her flesh impossibly hot with a fire burning as if from the inside. This was of no matter to me. My trail of kisses upon her white skin left a trail of soft marks leading upwards, over her toned belly and onto her incredible breasts. Her left nipple entered my mouth and my mind shattered under the deluge of delights ripping through my body.

She was inside my head, her image burning with the heat of her flesh, radiant and utterly compelling. I was lost now; an animal running on shear adrenalin and raw lust. Our union was almost upon us, the urge to penetrate her wet pussy with my lustful cock a screaming desire transcending the fabric of the reality around us. The soft beating of many drums from far off in the distance was lost upon me. Breaking contact from her tit I urgently fought my way higher, sampling the delight of her sweet soft neck with my urgent kisses. At the last moment I broke away from her skin, my eyes seeking hers. The love burning within them almost sank me back to my knees such was the depth of her passion conveyed in those hazel orbs. Powerless to resist I allowed her to reach forwards and place a succulent caress of her lips upon mine.

At that precise moment, fires of leaping flames leapt into existence around us. We kissed. All around and sweeping off into the surrounding darkness flames were dancing. The heat of their beating pulsating waves pressed down upon us as we integrated into our sexual union. I cared for nothing else now except for the need to consummate our engagement of the flesh. The warm wetness of her pussy walls around my shaft were an incredible release from the heat of the flames. In radical contrast to the blazing heat around us, her skin had rapidly cooled, chilling almost by the second as we made love.

I was consumed by her sex as my thrusts of passion continued. Although I instinctively knew that I had dreamt of this woman countless times before, this moment seemed as new to me as if we had never met. Raw sex had never conveyed such passion. It was if every thrust of my cock inside her loins spurred her need and desire for me. She was ultimately aware of my every desire, riding my hardened dick with a responsiveness born of insight. The press of her tits against my chest was a constant reminder inside my head as to her image and transcendent beauty. Our lips, tongues and mouths never parted as we constantly strove to find new angles of pleasure. By now I was riding a wave of utter euphoria, lost to everything but my pressing sexual appetite.

Around us the waves of heat continued to pulse in that place of once featureless darkness. There was no horizon. The flames danced into eternity. Even without breaking away from the bond of my lover's body I could sense the appetite of the burning fires. It was if they were feeding upon the consummation of our desires; our binding passion of togetherness that was the fuel for our sex. Our intimate moment was the fuel for a never ending legion of bane fires which danced to the every increasing tune of marching drums. The sound of the beat stirred the flames to greater height, loosing us in a maelstrom of crashing noise and red inflammation. I was so close to coming now. I could feel my lover riding the same wave of infusion and desperate need as myself. Our union was perfect, our consummation of passion a thing of incalculable beauty.

Finally it was too much. In my dream I finally reached my end. I exploded my climax inside my lover's warm womb, my spunk filling her pussy with my seed. She reached orgasm at exactly the same moment. The fires that surrounded us in that midnight place roared to a crescendo. Joined with the flames was the crushing oblivion promised by the sound of the drums raining down upon us. The world around me wavered as I transcended my explosion of joy and love. A blinding whiteness stole away the darkness in a blazing glory. The majesty of that moment transfixed my soul for the briefest of moments before everything winked out of existence and I found myself utterly alone. Gone were the dancing flames that had fed on the motion of our thrusting sex. Gone were the drums that had carried the sound that had threatened to obliterate us. Gone too was my mystery lover.

Overwhelming grief poured though me. I would have collapsed to the floor, but even physical substance had been denied me. I gazed down in disbelief as my flesh began to become transparent. Already the whiteness of the nothingness that had engulfed me was threatening to steal me as well. I screamed! My voice was but a whisper in that impossible place. I was now almost fully translucent, the last of my body melting away into the ether. Finally there was nothing, my existence spent. Emptiness on a scale unimaginable ruled supreme in the absence of anything.