Restless Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,232 Followers

I found his oily cock and pressed it against my anus. I took a deep breath and pushed my hips backwards. His cockhead eased through my anus. I continued pushing—his cock entered me further. I groaned into the pillow he had placed on the middle of the bed.

I fought to keep my sphincter loose for him. When I felt his pubic hair against my ass-cheeks I shuddered and moaned. He was all the way inside me.

His hands firmly grasped my hips and he began to slowly remove his cock. He withdrew until just the tip was inside me then he gently pushed it back inside. He began to slowly, but insistently fuck me in the ass.

I buried my face in the pillow. I moaned and groaned and drooled into the pillow. He fucked me harder. When he thrust into me I pushed my hips back against him—my asshole swallowing his entire cock.

We fell into a steady rhythm. My head was lost in the fucking—I loved having a hard cock inside me. He took hold of my cock and stroked it in time with our fucking. Animal-like noises escaped from deep within my throat. My head rolled side to side in the pillow.

He fucked me harder and deeper. When his cock hit my g-spot my head snapped upward and I howled with delight. I fucked back at him desperately trying to impale myself on his wonderful fucking machine.

The cum in my balls ached for release. His hips began a series of short, jerking motions that told me was ready to cum. I wildly pushed my hips at him—he cried out and his cock filled my asshole with semen. The cum exploded out of my balls soaking the bedspread. We thrashed about wildly like out-of-control maniacs until we were completely drained. I collapsed on the bed and he on top of me.

He helped me to the bathroom, his cum dripping down my legs. I sat on the toilet and let his semen ooze out of me into the bowl. He handed me a warm washcloth and I cleaned his prick. We were both still breathing heavily.

"I wish we could spend the night together but I've got a flight to catch in two hours," he said.

It kind of surprised me but I told him I understood.

I went into the living room and dressed. When he appeared he was carrying a large bottle of liquid.

"Johnny, this is a special blend bubble bath...now I don't know how you feel about this, but it's special because it also contains hair remover...baby, I'd absolutely go wild over you if you removed all your body hair...would you do that for me, Johnny?"

"Ah, yeah—okay," I said. I'd heard that some men like their boys 'shaved'.

"Oh, you don't know how happy that makes me," he smiled and kissed me.

"Be careful with this—don't get it on your head—wear a shower cap," he explained. "I'll be back in a couple days. Will you come here Monday night?"

"Of course I will," I smiled at him.

"Good...take a bath every day and use two capfuls of this stuff and you'll be my sweet little bald-baby-boy when I get back, okay?"

"Okay," I said.

We kissed and hugged then I left.

Truth be told, I'm a rather 'straight' gay guy. That is, I'm not into BDSM or any other kinky stuff. I had met a couple guys who shaved their body hair for their boyfriends so I didn't really consider this too extreme.

After work on Monday night I drove to Richard's place. I couldn't wait for him to see and feel my hairless body. Any negative thoughts I had about my 'new look' were gone—I loved how smooth and clean I felt without the hair. Even my skin felt softer.

We hugged and kissed and he helped me undress in the living room. I laughed when he said it was like unwrapping a gift on Christmas morning. I heard his breath catch in his throat when I stood naked before him. His hands were all over me.

When he caressed my hairless penis and balls I became hard.

He laughed and said, "I see you like it, too."

I admitted to him that yes, I did like it. He led me directly to the master bathroom where he gave me another enema. He said I would have to do this myself from now on then he showed me how I should oil my anus and rectum.

When I was 'properly prepared' (his words), I thought he'd lead me to the big bed, but instead we went to a second bedroom. He swung open the doors of a long, walk-in closet and flipped on a light. Inside were at least forty hangars with women's nighties on them. Upon closer inspection I noticed each nightie had a matching panty with it.

My immediate reaction was one of discomfort. It was one thing to remove all my body hair, but now he wanted me to put on women's underwear as well—it was a little too sissy-boy for my tastes.

"Johnny," he said when he saw my reaction, "...I can't help myself—this is my fetish...it would drive me absolutely wild to see you wearing these...would you do that for me, baby?"

When I saw the smile on his face and the glistening of his eyes I couldn't refuse. I began inspecting the nighties. We went through them together. Finally, he pulled out a pink, waist-high nightie with matching panties that had a lace waistband. I stepped into the panties and pulled-on the nightie.

He took me in his arms and told me how beautiful I looked--his hands caressing me through the sheer material. My cock grew hard at his touch—he stroked it through the panties. I felt a little embarrassed—I loved the feel of the material on my flesh.

I guess I could wear panties and still not be a sissy-boy, I told myself.

"Baby, I can't wait any longer," he said as he gently, but persistently pushed on my shoulders until I was on my knees and he slipped off his robe.

There was a mirror on the closet door and I watched myself suck Richard's cock until his load filled my mouth. My cock remained rigid inside my panties the whole time.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights I would stay at Richards. I learned he was a real creature of habit; our routine was the same every night: I would undress in the living room; go to his bathroom and give myself an enema; take a quick shower then lubricate my hole for him.

There would be a nightie and panties lying on the bed. I would put them on then join him on the couch. We kissed and fondled each other until his fingertip traced around my lips at which point I would kneel between his legs and suck him to his first orgasm.

He would then lead me to the big bed where I kneeled between his wide-spread legs and used my lips and tongue on his balls and asshole until he was hard again. I would take off my panties and he'd fuck me in the ass. He wrapped the panties around my cock and masturbated me while he fucked me.

When he came in my ass and I came in the panties, we would go to the bathroom where I would clean us both. I would clean the panties in the sink then hang them over the curtain rod to dry.

Still wearing my nightie, we would return to bed and I would kneel between his legs again and use my hands, lips and tongue to get his cock hard one more time. I would then suck him to his third orgasm and then we'd go to sleep.

His alarm clock would wake us in the morning, and I would dutifully kneel between his legs one last time to swallow his morning load of cum after which he'd say it was time for me to leave.

We never went anywhere—we hardly even spoke anymore. After two weeks of this, I finally realized I was nothing more than his fuck-toy. I was disappointed and felt demeaned and degraded but continued to see him anyway.

In the meantime, Tommy and I gradually resumed our friendship. He began coming over again for coffee in the morning. We talked about everything—we solved the world's problems over cinnamon rolls and Kona coffee. I hadn't seen Richie in the building for a while, but I never asked Tommy about him.

Tommy knew I was seeing someone and he asked how my 'relationship' was going. I told him it wasn't really a relationship and changed the subject.

Mister Z and The Witch went on a two-week vacation. I was free from that little problem for awhile, at least.

Tommy's graduation was days away and I knew what I wanted to give him for a present. He'd been complaining for months about his printer and I subtly learned what kind of new printer he wanted.

I was at the mall and had just bought the printer when I saw Patrick's mother.

"Mrs. Anderson, hi...how are you?" I asked. When she looked at me her face turned white.

"I don't have anything to say to you," she said, and continued walking.

"Please, Mrs. Anderson, your son is hurting real bad—he needs you," I said trying to keep up with her; she didn't want to hear me. "How can you not love your son?"

She abruptly stopped and faced me.

"What an awful thing to say," her face contorted in pain. "I love ALL of my sons...John, try to understand...I love Patrick with all my heart—I'll do anything for him—I know how difficult life is for him right now...I even—I, ah...I separated from his father—I told his father if he didn't start acting like a human being I didn't want to see him again...I told Patrick's brothers that, too."

I could see the stress and pain in her eyes. I felt very sorry for her.

"We're going to work this out—we have to—goodbye, John."

If anyone could do it—I knew it was her.

It was Friday so I drove to Richard's place after work. When I knocked on the door his voice called out "Come in"—that was unusual, he always opened the door himself. Then I saw why—he was sitting on the couch beside a boy—a guy younger than me anyway. They wore robes and both robes were open exposing their erections.

"Baby," he said, "...this is Billy—he's going to join us tonight...take off your clothes and show Billy your beautiful body."

I don't know why I obeyed him. I stood naked before them. Richard encouraged Billy to feel my hairless body.

"Nice—so smooth—he feels like a girl," Billy said. My face turned red.

"Go get ready, baby, then come back out here, okay?"

I was happy to get out of their sight. When I walked through his bedroom to the bathroom I saw the pink outfit on the bed.

Are you really going to do this? I asked myself. Are you crazy?

I made my usual preparations. When the nightie and panties were in place I went back to the living room. They made a space for me on the couch between them. There was a shaker full of martinis and Richard poured me a big drink.

I took three large swallows then Richard took the glass from my hand and put it on the coffee table. He put his arm around and whispered in my ear.

"Do you like what you see, baby?" he said referring to their erections. "Take hold of our cocks, Johnny—feel how warm they are...."

I was in a trance—that's the only explanation I have for obeying him. I took their hard cocks in my hands and instinctively stroked them.

Richard chuckled. "I knew you'd like this, baby, and I know you're going to love being our girl...you get to satisfy two cocks tonight--give Billy a kiss—show Billy how much you want him. "

Billy turned to face me and ran his hand over my panty-covered crotch. My cock betrayed me and instantly became hard. They both laughed.

I suddenly sprang up from the couch and gathered my clothes. I put on my shirt and slacks and carried my socks and shoes to the door.

"GET OVER HERE, YOU LITTLE SLUT—IF YOU LEAVE NOW DON'T EVER COME BACK!!!" Richard screamed.

"You boys have fun tonight," I said and was out the door.

I began shaking and trembling on the drive home, but I felt good—I still had some self-respect and I was happy I thought enough of myself to get out of there.

I was exhausted when I got home. I went straight to the bedroom, stripped to my 'outfit' and collapsed on top of the bedspread and fell asleep.

I dreamt of Tommy. He was holding me—kissing me—telling me how much he loved me. I heard his voice plain as day—John, he said—John—John....

"John, ah—John, I'm making coffee..."

I shook the cobwebs out of my head. Tommy really was in my room. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at my hairless crotch through the diaphanous pink panties. He turned and left the room.

Oh my God, I thought. I quickly found my robe and cinched it tight. I had no idea what I would say to him.

He didn't mention what he saw. I was relieved and grateful. I gave him his graduation gift—he loved it and hugged and thanked me.

I sat in the audience and was thrilled and proud when they called Tommy's name. I stood and cheered when he was handed his diploma. He worked a full-time job and still managed to get straight A's and finish at the top of his class. I had never loved him more than I did at that moment.

"I want to buy you dinner tonight," I told him on the drive home.

His eyes narrowed. "What about work?" he asked.

I smiled. "We both have the night off—and I made reservations at 'The Gourmet Room'."

My heart leapt with indescribable joy when I saw the broad smile on his face.

The night went better than I'd hoped: Two bottles of wine--a fabulous dinner--and non-stop conversation with plenty of laughter. I had never felt closer to him.

"How about a nightcap?" he asked on the way home.

"Sure," I said.

My palms became moist when he pulled into the parking lot of the bar and I saw Fred's car there. I hadn't been inside since my night with Fred.

We found two seats at the bar and resumed our conversation. We smiled and laughed and once again solved the problems of the world.

Suddenly a loud voice drowned-out our conversation.

OH MY GOD—it was MY voice!!

"I WANT TO BE YOUR CUM-SLUT TONIGHT FREDDY—PLEASE LET ME BE YOUR CUM-SLUT—PLEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!"

Then came a roar of laughter from behind us—Fred's voice was unmistakable. The blood drained from my face. I had never felt so terrified in my life. I was afraid to look at Tommy. Then we heard it again.

"I WANT TO BE YOUR CUM-SLUT TONIGHT FREDDY—PLEASE LET ME BE YOUR CUM-SLUT—PLEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!"

I wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

Tommy got up from the bar and walked to Fred's table. He grabbed the device off the table, threw it on the floor and smashed it with his foot.

Then Tommy glared at Fred and said, "If you want a piece of me asshole—let's go outside!"

The bar fell completely silent. A threat of violence filled the air. Everyone waited for Fred's response.

"Hey, we're only having fun—I don't want to fight you, Tommy," said Fred, standing now.

Tommy's eyes shot daggers at Fred. "I'd love to kick your ass!"

The owner of the bar jumped between them. He was a big man, too.

He calmly told Fred: "I warned you before, Fred—I'm tired of the shit you pull—get the hell out of here—don't ever come back—you're 86'ed!"

Fred looked furious for a couple seconds then stormed out of the bar. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Tommy returned and sat next to me. You could hear muted conversations throughout the barroom.

My hand was shaking and I had a hard time taking a swallow. I spoke first.

"Tommy, I'm so sorry, I—"

He cut me off in mid-sentence.

"John, don't say a word—nothing needs to be said."

He placed a hand on my back and rubbed my shoulders. I fought back the tears that were welling in my eyes.

We finished our drinks and walked out of the bar—everyone's eyes followed us.

We walked in silence. I found his hand and held it tightly. A surprised look briefly crossed his face but he gave my hand a squeeze. When we got into his car I immediately scrunched over and sat directly beside him. The warmth from his body overwhelmed me.

He put his arm around me and kissed me on the forehead. I placed my hand on his cheek and drew him closer. I kissed him on the lips.

"Ohhh John," he groaned and kissed me back—hard.

Our arms went around each other and our kisses became heated—our tongues meshed together. His lips were hot and sweet.

"I love you, Tommy," I whispered.

His hot breath was in my ear: "John, I've always loved you—from the moment we became friends you're the only one I ever wanted to be with..."

I couldn't help myself—my hand found the huge bulge in his slacks, and it took my breath away—"Oh my," I said, and squeezed his hard cock.

"I want to be in your bed tonight, Tommy—I want to make love to you."

"John, you don't know how much I've wanted to hear you say those words."

He started the car and as we drove home my fingers traced the length of his erection. At every stop light he turned his head and kissed me. I loved his kisses.

He parked the car in front of our building. In the darkness he took me in his strong arms and we kissed for a long time.

Then he spoke: "John, I, ah...I was wondering..."

"What is it?" I asked.

With a little nervous laughter he said, "I was wondering if you'd wear what you were wearing this morning?"

"Really? I was afraid you hated it..."

"Ohhh no—you looked incredibly sexy—I wanted you so badly...."

"Okay," I said and gave him one last kiss. "Come inside and I'll change then we'll go to your place, okay?"

"Ooooooo—I can't wait."

We laughed and went inside the building.

I went to my bedroom and changed into the nightie and panties. To be honest, I loved the feel of the material against my skin. Before I put on my terry-cloth robe I went into the living room and modeled the outfit for him. He moaned with delight. He ran his hands over my hairless body. We kissed and my cock stiffened and pushed against the sheer material of the pink panties.

"God you're sexy," he groaned and grasped my hard-on through the panties.

"We better go to your place before I make a mess," I sighed. He laughed.

It was a magical night of love and pleasure. Our passion was endless. By the time we fell asleep from exhaustion at dawn I'd taken his gorgeous seven-inch prick twice in my mouth and twice in my bottom.

Our moans and sighs of pleasure echoed throughout his bedroom. The aroma of our love was thick in the air. We filled each others' heads with words of love and encouragement. We learned each others' physical needs and desires. Our lovemaking was unhurried and natural.

We were off work the next day and acted like newlyweds—we spent most of the day in his bed. I couldn't get enough of his touches and kisses. I was thrilled with his stamina, too. After an orgasm, it didn't take him long to achieve another erection.

The next day on the way to work he told me his big news: a company in the Silicon Valley offered him a position with a fabulous starting salary. I was excited. He didn't have to say he wanted me to go with him—that was understood.

At the end of the month we packed a couple trailers, hooked them up to our cars and began our grand adventure.

It was a four-day trip but the thought of getting him into bed each night made the driving very easy.

My heart was no longer restless. We were happy--in love—and beginning a new life together.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,232 Followers