Restless Housewife Pt. 01

Story Info
Bored housewife gets friendly with the neighbours.
1.9k words
4.12
24.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissWatson
MissWatson
36 Followers

Jenna Hudson was restless. She has never considered that the words 'sex' and 'boring' should ever be uttered in the same sentence. Yet here she was, yawning at the thought of the same humdrum sexual encounter with her husband. Twice a week. 15 minutes. Done.

She told herself that it was because they hadn't had a lot of time together lately. Both stressed with their important careers. Or maybe they were just too tired to make an effort. But there was a little thought that kept niggling at her and she knew the reason she was so restless.

Just six weeks ago Max and Liv had moved in next door. Also in their thirties, these two seemed to be all over each other. ALL THE TIME! They never drew their blinds and they were always groping each other and walking around half naked. And they had parties every single Saturday night. Loud pulsating music, lots of people, heaps of laughter.

Jenna knew she was missing out on some fun. Maybe that's why she was feeling low - because it was Saturday today and her night was as exciting as washing her hair!

She sighed as she finished sweeping the floor and then took out the trash. The recent rain had done a works on her garden, and there were weeds everywhere. Stepping back inside, she went to find her hat and change into shorts so she could attack them before they got too out of control.

She walked into the bedroom and her gaze went to the top of her wardrobe. "I wonder," she thought. Reaching up high, she pulled down an old suitcase she used before she was married. In her 20's her choice of clothing was much more risqué. Now at 33, her body was still tight, and she didn't think she had put on any weight. It was time to find out!

She open the suitcase on her bed and started to rummage through. She came across her favourite 'Daisy Duke' denims, and a cute little white tee. Slipping out of her current clothes, she slid on the shorts. They buttoned up perfectly! Next was the top, which she slid over her head. Again, the result was great - the top was snug and fit perfectly! Looking in the mirror, she liked was she saw. She thought about wearing a bra, as her nipples were peeking through the top, but she remembered the old days and decided to just go free. It was time to do something different!

She untied her hair so it hung down in waves against her back. Dark and shiny - she saw it as one of her best assets. She ran her hands through it before placing it in a bun at the nape of her neck. A coat of lip gloss, some sandals, and a wide brimmed hat, and she was done!

Grabbing a can of coke from the fridge, Jenna made her way out the front door and started to work on those weeds. It was hot going, and she was making good progress, when the neighbours door opened. It was Max, carrying the trash. He was such a sexy man. Broad shouldered, amazing body, gorgeous green eyes. Not that she had ever thought of him that way. Ok, well maybe a little. She would never cheat on Dan, but it was ok to look, right?

"Hey there Jenna," he said, in that sexy voice of his.

"Oh Hi Max!" She stood and watched him as he placed his trash in the bin.

"It's so hot out," she said.

He walked over and looked her up and down. "Yes, it sure is," he said, smiling at her. She wasn't sure if he was flirting with her. Surely not! But oh he was sexy!

They made some more small talk but she could swear he was still checking her out. Maybe she was rocking these old clothes after all! Nervously, she said she should probably do some watering. As she walked up to get the hose, she could feel his gaze on her arse. Her stomach started to flip flop. "This is crazy!" She thought.

When she returned with the hose, he was still there, leaning against the fence and looking at her with almost a curious look - like he was making his mind up about something. She started to water her flowers.

"May I trouble you for a drink," he said, almost mischievously.

"Sure!"

She walked closer and held out the end of the hose to him. He took it, and lapped up that water with his tongue, before cupping water in his hand and rubbing it through his thick black hair. Still holding the hose, he shook his head. Drips of water ran down his face and came her way as well.

"Oh, refreshing!" she said.

"How about this then?" As he spoke, he aimed the hose right at her, soaking her top.

"Oh my gosh!" She laughed. "Now that's really refreshing," she joked, as she moved back to the tap to turn off the water.

As she returned, he was looking at her again. She was sure he was checking her out this time, and as she looked down, she could see why. Her big nipples were on show through that wet tee.

She pulled at her top to make it less obvious. "Don't do that, hun," he said, in a smooth low voice. "Your nips are amazing. Be proud to show them off".

"Um, thanks," she replied. She could feel her face getting red.

He beckoned her over. "Why don't you come a little closer. You have something in your hair".

She walked towards him and leaned forward across the fence, as he reached around and pulled out her bun.

"Your hair is gorgeous, Jenna. Actually, you're the entire package baby. I wasn't really sure until I saw you in this fine outfit today, but your body is amazing".

"Thank you," she said. Something was happening, and not just to her stomach this time. Her nipples were getting harder, if that was even possible, and her heart was racing. She was inches away from him and he was looking at her with those gorgeous green eyes. She felt like she was melting.

He ran his finger down the side of her face and touched her lips. She couldn't resist moving her tongue out and licking it. He held her chin and pulled her close in. Their lips were nearly touching. Then the phone rang.

"Shit!" She said in frustration. I need to get that - I'm waiting on an important call."

She raced inside. It stopped. Grr. She looked outside her windows at the garden but he was no longer there. "Fuck! I can't believe this!" She muttered.

She ran her fingers through her hair and took a deep breath, then went into her laundry room to wash her hands. And there he was - standing outside the screen door watching her. "Oh!" She said. "You surprised me!"

"Good surprise or bad surprise?" He asked, with a grin.

She smiled in response, and opened the door. He walked in and pushed himself up against her. "Now where were we?"

This time he was much more insistent. He kissed her passionately, as he ran his hands through her hair. She gasped in pleasure. Every inch of her body was turned on by this man.

As they kissed, he lifted her shirt over her head and freed her breasts. He immediately went to work on them. Kissing and biting her nipples, squeezing her tits to give her just the right amount of pleasure vs pain. Licking them. "Mmmm," she murmured, "so so good."

His hand reached down to her shorts and she in turn found his cock through his shorts. Wow - he was hard and she knew he was going to be big. She unzipped him and pulled him free and then started stroking him as he continued to play with her nipples.

"Now, beautiful lady, why don't you get down on your knees and suck my cock?"

She didn't need to be asked twice! She dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. Boy, he was massive!

He pushed deeper into her, and she could feel herself choking on him. "Take all of me. Yes, that's it".

"I want to fuck you now - is that ok?"

"Yes," she said breathlessly as she moved back from his cock.

"Stand up and turn around, against the washing machine."

Jenna obeyed. Normally she liked to take charge in the bedroom but being submissive was such a turn on. She slid her shorts down and stepped out of them, and leaned over the washing machine, as per his instructions.

He pulled her white panties over to the side and instructed her to open her legs. "Wider. Wider still".

She complied. She was used to Dan's cock gently easing its way into her, but she was learning that Max was rough. She was also learning for the first time in her life that she liked it rough.

She could feel his hands on her arse cheeks as he pushed them apart. The next moment he was inside her. All the way. Fucking her hard and making her lose her breath. Thrusting into her. Again and again and again! He reached for her hair, but this time he wasn't gentle. It hurt, but felt so great all at the same time. And his cock was amazing at it dominated her pussy!

"I'm going to cum soon, and I'll tell you when to turn around," he said.

"Yes, oh yes, this is fucking great," She was moaning more and more with every thrust.

He pushed hard in her twice more and then in a commanding voice said, "now!" He pulled out of her and as she turned he started cumming all over her tits and shooting his cum onto her face.

"Ooooooh, so good," she said, as she tried to catch his cum in her mouth.

As she licked her lips, he said, "here, let me help you." With his tongue, he started moving his cum in her mouth. It was the hottest thing ever! They kissed and sucked and licked until it was all gone from her face.

"One more thing my sexy neighbour. It's your turn now." With that, he sat her up on the washing machine and spread her legs. He started licking her, his long tongue penetrating into her pussy. As he licked, he inserted his fingers, and started finger fucking her.

"Ooooohhh, ooooohhh," she keep repeating, getting louder and louder with every lick. He started massaging her clit with the other hand and the sensation was way too much. She could feel wave after wave of organism hit as he licked her out.

"Ooh, fuck!" She screamed, again and again and again.

Her body continued to shake as he moved up again to her lips, where he kissed her passionately. She could taste her own juices mixed with his cock juices as she eagerly returned her kiss.

He came close and whispered into her ear, "sexy Jenna, I think we need to do this again. Come to our party tonight, where you can experience even more. Bring Dan. Dress to kill. See you at seven!"

And with that, he was gone - back over the fence. Jenna looked at her watch. Two hours before Dan was due home, and a further three hours until the party. It was time to plan her discussion with her husband and then decide what to wear. Because nothing was keeping her from that party tonight!

The restlessness was starting to disappear...

MissWatson
MissWatson
36 Followers