Restocking The Glade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

It wasn't just her imagination. The magic she had taken as a curse flowed outward from between her legs to saturate her every pore. The bliss it carried transcended anything she'd ever felt before. As it soaked into her very being, she lost herself in an indescribable passion.

She could feel the changes that began in her body. She felt her hips widen and shift. It caused her canal to tighten even further around him, in amazing harmony, and spurred him to push deeper than he'd been able to. She felt her waist shorten and slim, focusing the pleasure that linked between her lust and her breasts and amplifying it. She felt the swell of her breasts and the way his hands shifted to compensate.

She even felt the adjustments in her face. Her jaw line softened and narrowed. A giggle slipped past the constant release of joy as she realized that the angle of her throat shifted slightly. That solid length of manhood would now glide effortlessly into her mouth without any threat of gagging. Even her ears tingled as they sharpened to points; the better to hear those soft grunts and interpret exactly what he desired.

The sudden swelling she felt inside her was the only warning she had. A moment later she realized that everything that had come before meant nothing. The way he pulsed within her, the intensity of his a-rhythmic thrusts, the odd-yet-wonderful sensation that he continued to pump more and more of his essence into her until she felt over-full, all overwhelmed her mind.

If before she had floated in ecstasy, now there was no central being at the core of the euphoria. Sense of self vanished beneath sensation. The pleasure that Bradrick felt only amplified that which had been hers.

Too slowly, or maybe too quickly, she began to come back to herself. She felt a desperate sense of loss and loneliness without the connection to him, without the completeness of the heaven she had experienced. There was nothing else but the pursuit of pleasure, whether his, hers, or anyone she might meet.

She couldn't understand why he was fully clothed. Hadn't he just been between her legs, where he belonged? She started to roll over and felt a tickle run down her inner thigh. Curious, she reached down. Her body shuddered with but an echo of delight when her fingers passed over her own lust. There would be time enough for that later. First, to see what ran between her legs.

The slick, viscous, fluid felt good against her skin. It was cool, but then again her flesh no longer boiled as it had. Better still, Bradrick stared at her with open hunger as she rubbed the sticky moisture against her tender nub. Beneath his pants, his manhood stirred in intense interest.

More of the liquid continued to seep out of her. She dipped her finger inside, stunned for a moment by the pleasure it brought her, then brought a gob up to her face for inspection. Inches away, the moment she smelled its tangy salty flavor, she understood that it was his lust, his essence, his seed. Her tongue crept out for a taste. When his body lurched in response, she stuck the whole finger in her mouth suggestively. When she slid it back out there was no trace of the white treasure left. His knees nearly buckled and he turned around to avoid her gaze.

"It's quite unfortunate." She was delighted to discover Bradrick's voice was shaky. Still, she couldn't understand why he hesitated. For that matter, she couldn't understand why he wore clothes. They were so confining and they prevented everyone from simply bringing pleasure to everyone else. She had no need for them and would never again deign to put them on.

"After that little display, I truly wish I could keep you." He continued on and she felt a pang of loss. "Unfortunately, it would be too great a risk. As soon as you came by for your time in the glade, I put out a call to someone who had inquired about selling one of my collection.

"Because you are from around this area, there's always the possibility that people will recognize you, despite the changes. I can't have questions like that asked. You will be sent to a man who has single-handedly conquered his own kingdom. Never fear, he will have enough use for you. Even if he finds it difficult, he always has soldiers and courtiers he can reward with your services."

As he began to explain, she grew more and more afraid. She had just discovered the true purpose to life and he threatened to send her away. Thankfully, he explained that she would have plenty to explore. In the meantime, during the trip to wherever he intended to send her, she could certainly explore herself. And...well...maybe there would be guards along too.

That would be nice.

Copyright December 2011, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12