Restrained

Story Info
Hannah finds herself in a bind...
3.7k words
3.87
57.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan stared at the pictures as they downloaded upon his phone. He had received a flurry of picture messages tonight and his phone had been busy signaling each new arrival. The incoming number was marked as private but that was not unusual for his line of work. His phone often lit up with unknown calls and secretive recipients.

However, this was not his usual business and there was a tear welling in his eye as he carefully studied each new picture message. He glanced at the house phone, suspended upon the wall and spent several minutes debating his options.

He knew deep down that going to the police would be futile, the accompanying text almost dared him to go to the authorities, knowing that it couldn't be an option but as he looked at the pictures of his fiancée tied up, he debated risking it all.

*

The coffee table was a small wooden structure with a glass insert neatly trimmed to fit between the four surrounding walls. Sitting central in an open lounge, the furniture looked an expensive foreign piece and was sturdy and heavy, its weight pushing four indentations into the carpet below. The glass top was cold against her skin while the legs of the table were thick and solid, each holding a handcuff to meet each limb.

Hannah was sprawled over the table, her naked body face down, held by the table's restraints. Her wrists hung down over the edge, spread out in front of her as each arm went its separate direction.

Her head sat just on the edge of the table while behind her, her legs dangled down each side, her ankles clamped by the metal cuffs. The small table just allowed her behind to remain on the opaque surface, but all her limps dangled like a dejected and fatigued surfer lying upon a board.

A glass clinked from within the kitchen and caused Hannah to stir. She'd been captive, unable to move for hours. What was in store for her tonight? Once again, she tested her restraints, however, there would be no give in her shackles, the cuffs only permitting her to wiggle upon the table. A fish out of the water.

Hannah had been in a relationship with Logan for almost two years, a shiny engagement ring upon her finger before she had found out the truth. Touting as a wealthy investor and businessman he had given her a luxurious life and perhaps that's why she never dared to draw the dots and reach the obvious conclusion. Logan's lifestyle was not all above board and as she investigated a little further, his scams and dealing unwound. She had been dismayed to reveal the lies in her relationship. How had she been so easily conned? Who were these people that he dealt with? Was it dangerous? Was she in peril being associated with him? Would she be a target?

She wanted nothing more to do with him and was leaving him as soon as she could. Her metaphorical shackles replaced by the cold hard factual ones that now greeted her limbs.

A shadow appeared before her and a smell of smoke and rum filled the room. A husky voice broke the silence. 'Let's get this over with.'

*

Logan sat on a stool on his breakfast bar, his head in hands, almost not daring to look at the phone as it beeped, signaling a new message arriving.

The first of the night's tirade had arrived several hours prior and had clearly shown his girlfriend dancing at the club quickly followed by a photo of her in the boot of a car. He had choked back a whimper when he had seen her cramped into the boot.

She was a beautiful woman, a girl who had complimented his lavish lifestyle and while he had pursued her at first for the eye-candy and trophy haul, he had, over time, come to truly love and appreciate her. Hannah was the one honest and authentic thing is his world of forgery. The boot photo had her bound, gagged and wide-eyed in panic.

He trembled as he read the accompanying text. "Your girl was, let's say, convinced, to give us her internet banking pin number but seems you keep her on a tight leash. Deposit $250,000 into her account by 7pm or things are going to get a whole lot messier. Our leash is even tighter than yours."

The picture showed his Hannah on her knees, a dog choker chain tight around her throat. Her make up ran down her face as the tears flowed and her shirt was ripped just enough to show a hint of a nipple. Behind her, a man stood with only half of his body visible but clearly, a protuberance in his jeans.

He looked at his watch. 6.45pm. He again debated his options and fleetingly considered the police. Sighing with defeat, he opened his laptop.

*

Alex had sat patiently within the bar for several hours before the blonde vixen had come waltzing into his vision. He had taken multiple snaps of her while she danced and swayed to the music, seemingly enjoying a night out on the town. He had studied her for a while now and knew exactly who she was. He knew her hangouts and her traits. He knew her boyfriend, a man he despised. He knew all about her.

She had smiled when he had approached her, his large frame and good looks offering a friendly persona. He had always been approachable and found it easy to inject himself into a conversation and mingle with the attractive crowd. He was a man that a girl felt instantly comfortable around. He had no trouble winning her confidence.

Less than an hour later and he had led her to his car, parked towards the back of the building. No one noticed him taking photos of the rear of his vehicle. No one noticed that his blonde companion disappeared. A couple of flashes of his camera phone and the texts were ready.

*

Hannah tensed as the footsteps neared, a heavy creek in the floorboards revealing a man's presence. She tried to glance behind her, but the restraints held her tight, confiding her.

A flash brightened the room, flicking around the lounge where she lay, naked. Several more flashes followed before a hand appeared in front of her face. She brought her head up to meet the phone it held and shuddered at the sight appearing on the screen, her body prone, tied, exposed.

A finger slowly swiped along the screen, showing more photos in the carousel, in each, she lay prominent and weighed down.

'I think he'll like this one.' The voice said, showing a picture of her where the viewer could clearly see the restraints holding her firmly against the table, while also exposing her legs and immaculately shaven intimate areas. 'It's a good angle.' He continued. 'Shows exactly what he's missing.'

*

Logan typed in his passwords and looked at the laptop screen. His banking would raise an eyebrow of any law enforcement and he kept multiple different tabs and accounts. Familiar with paying his fiancée a weekly wage, he had all her details, but it burned him that she had been forced to give up her codes. He should have set up a private, confidential account for her too. Would it have mattered? Would they have found that too?

$250,000 would reduce his account dramatically and he'd be forced to up his business dealings in order to recoup the loss. He hovered over the button. A quarter of a million was a lot of money. It had taken him quite some time to earn that income if earn was the right description. Could he replace her? Could he replace the cash? How long would it take him to get back on track? What would happen if he didn't send the payment? Would they hurt her? He looked at the last photo he received, and his heart ached to see her naked upon a coffee table, face down and straddled so that she couldn't move.

He pondered his reaction. Could he make all this go away? Would they release her even if he paid the money? Could he rescue her without compromising his banking? His mind raced as the seconds ticked by.

*

Alex sucked on his cigarette, the nicotine running through his veins while the tip of the rolled-up paper shone a glim light into an otherwise dim room. Time was beginning to run out and not for the first time, he began to doubt the extortionate plan. Would Logan really send the money? Did he even care about this girl? Alex didn't think that Logan was the type to prioritize love over money yet the whole plan hinged on his ability to persuade him to be her knight in shining armor. 'You coming to the rescue or not?' He said aloud, puffing out smoke.

Alex let the question linger in the smoke and looked at his watch, 7.00pm. He refreshed the laptop screen and sighed as the balance remained the same. No payment. He opened a drawer and took out two long dildos. Time to up the ante.

*

Hannah listened intently as the man sighed into the screen. 'Fuck you, Logan.' She whispered under her breath, dejected and realizing that he had yet to pay the ransom. Did he value the money more than her? She shifted uncomfortably upon the table under the realization that he might not bother about her at all. What now? What would happen if he never made the payment?

Her eyes widened as the man appeared before her, two long and thick imitation phalluses in his hand.

'I guess we need to show him that this isn't a joke.' He said, placing one of the dildos on the table.

*

Logan picked up the mobile as soon as the message tone sounded, the text implying that there were five picture messages downloading. He gulped in anticipation. What would they do to her? He had run the risk of calling their first bluff and ignored their deadline.

He had considered telling them he didn't have the money but had held his silence for now. He figured they had targeted him, knowing of his ill-gotten wealth. Lying might be suicidal but what about stalling? He needed time to think.

His eyed glued to the screen as the first picture concluded downloading to reveal his fiancée, still upon the table but with a large dildo between her lips. The thick black member protruded from her mouth, her face crumpled in apparent disdain.

The second photo made his stomach turn. Upon the table, she lay with the dildo still protruding from her mouth, but another had been placed between her legs, the tip of the imitation device just positioned at her entrance.

As the third photo downloaded, Logan got exactly what he expected with the photo showing the secondary imitation cock buried deep within her legs. The black phallus at her mouth had also been pushed in deeper. He clenched a fist in anger. How dare they!

The fourth photo showed that the dildo between her legs remained, fully penetrating. However, the member at her mouth had been moved so that the tip rested against her ass. The two dark objects positioned at her openings. Her hands and legs remained chained but there was a look of dejection and sad betrayal upon her face. He had let her down.

The final picture was a close-up version of a long hard cock, this time real and erect. The text simply stated. 'You have ten minutes. For every minute you are late, we'll send you another photo of her taking the real thing.'

*

Alex removed the dildo from between her legs and laid the phone down upon the table. 'Let's see if that gets his attention.' He said.

Almost instantly, he received a text reply. It read. 'Leave her alone. No more! I'll pay but only if you let her go immediately!'

He smiled and showed Hannah the text before typing his reply. 'You have eight minutes.'

*

Logan clenched his jaw as he entered the final zero into the amount column. Swearing loudly and banging his fist upon the table, he pressed the button, watching as a quarter of a million dollars vanished from his account.

*

Hannah heard the exclamation of glee as the man jumped from his chair, almost knocking over the ashtray beside him. 'He fucking paid!' he exclaimed, coming over to where she lay prone on the table. 'He actually paid! I Guess we better remove these chains.'

Hannah rubbed her wrists as the shackles were removed and rose from the table, walking over to the laptop she smiled as her account balance refreshed, showing the $250,000 payment.

The man approached from behind her and grabbed her hips. 'Happy three-month anniversary.' He whispered, nibbling her ear. 'I can't believe he actually paid.'

'I almost feel sorry for him.' She confessed.

'Really?' He asked. 'After everything, he put you through?'

'No.' She laughed, turning to kiss him. 'Shall we celebrate?'

'Do you think he'll figure it out?' He asked her.

'He's not noticed what we've been up too for the last three months. He's too worried about himself to worry about me and he knows nothing about you.' She reassured him.

'You've got his money now though'

'We've got his money.' She smiled. 'We have it.'

Hannah grabbed him by the wrist and let him back towards the coffee table that had been her prison for the last few hours, the relief of having had their plan turn profitable released the tension in the room and she was suddenly feeling a whole lot more aroused and unshackled.

*

Logan stared at the phone, for the first time since this escapade started, he wanted to hear his familiar text tone, however, the phone sat idle and mute. Itching for answers, he grabbed the electronic device and frantically texted into his mobile. 'You have the money, let her go. If I don't hear from her in the next twenty minutes, I'm calling the police.'

*

Alex removed his shirt while grinning down at the blonde now sitting on the coffee table, free from restraint but just as reluctant to flee. Her hands moved to his stomach as the shirt hit the floor, her hands slowly feeling over his abs, a product of many hard mornings in the gym. His stomach was taught, lean and firm and he had a similar tightness swelling below as Hannah slowly caressed his body.

With her hands upon his pants, she traced his erection, obviously protruding through the fabric. She spread her legs whistle seated and with a hand upon his package, guided him closer to her where she could breathe heavily upon his zipper.

Alex fiddled with the single little button on the top of his pants, the surge from behind causing difficultly teasing the button through the hole but eventually, with a pop the lining came free and Alex quickly pulled the zipper down and stepped out of the garment, his manhood free, erect and straddled by the blonde who eagerly took it in her hands and teasingly ran her tongue down the entire length.

With hands upon his own hips, he stood naked in front of her, letting her tease and get a taste for him. Eventually, her lips formed a circle around his meat and she slowly, methodically inched her way forward, taking him within her mouth and using her tongue to flicker along his head and shaft.

Alex watched as she took him in ever so slowly, her naked body upon the coffee table proving alluring and beckoning him to touch her velvet skin. He allowed her to use her mouth upon his flesh, enjoying the sensation as she softly flickered, kissed and lapped at his member.

Without warning, Alex bent down and pushed Hannah upon the table, he moved her gently but firmly, asserting control as he positioned her so that her back was upon the table and her legs bent with her feet remaining upon the glass surface. He positioned himself so that he was kneeling upon the floor, his head reaching between her legs where his tongue prodded against her passageway.

Using only his tongue he flickered back and forth against her outer folds, briefly parting the skin and venturing forward, her moans encouraging his pursuit.

Usually, he'd tease and torment her but tonight they were both greedy for relief, the stress of their conquest having built up tension, anxiety, and stress. He mercifully found her precious mound with the tip of his tongue and using his fingers to push away the surrounding skin, he focused the tip of his tongue on her sensitive button.

Alex slowly tongued the alphabet across her skin, forming each letter meticulously. Each stroke of his appendage drawing a groan as his unpredictable, yet methodical, motion caused Hannah's legs to tingle.

Alex knew from experience that this method would bring her close to orgasm. Hannah loved and appreciated his tongue and the allure of oral sex. He also knew there was one sure fire method of increasing and prolonging her pleasure once the vibrations neared.

He positioned his finger at her rear passage, his tongue now working quickly and deliberately upon her button and as Hannah's back arched and her cries exuberated, Alex pushed his finger forth, her rectum like a vice as his digit slipped entirely within her.

Hannah moaned loudly, almost screaming as her body ricocheted and bounced around, her legs quivered and shook as an orgasm raced throughout her, riveting and pure.

As was his custom, Alex continued his tongue assault until Hannah roughly pulled his head away, unable to take any more of his torment. With his finger still within her, he moved his lips up her body, licking a line towards her nipples where he took his time with both before leaning forward and kissing her passionately on the mouth.

Moving towards her ear and nibbling on her lobe, he whispered for her to move over and kneel upon the table. 'I'm going to fuck you until you cum for me again.' He whispered.

With Hannah now on all fours upon the glass surface, Alex positioned himself behind her and pushed himself forth, his erection prodding against her damp and inviting opening and providing ample lubricant that his entire length plowed deep within, causing a shudder from the prone body below.

With hands upon her hips to both steady himself and her precarious position upon the table, he begun to push back and forth, slowly at first but gently gathering pace and momentum as she pushed back to greet each entry.

In and out he maneuvered himself, his stones slapping loudly against her cheeks as he penetrated deeply with each thrust before withdrawing so only the tip of his length remained within and then, thrusting back in to refill her passage, each foray forward bring a moan of encouragement.

Alex noted that Hannah's breathing intensified, and her legs commenced to tremor beneath his exertions. Once again, he used his finger to prod against her tightest hole, the digit entering her just as she began to lose control, the extra penetration, predictably, sending her over the edge as she violently shook from her second orgasm.

Panting and out of breath, Alex withdrew himself and stood at the edge of the table. He was nearing release and felt satisfied and masculine, having outlasted his partner and bringing her to a conclusion, twice.

Hannah, exhausted, moved so that her back was once again on the tables surface, from her prone position, lying down across the table, she looked up at him and watched as he stood and stroked himself before her.

*

Hannah sat panting on the coffee table, her breaths short and hurried. Her body still shook and quivered at the encounter while her mind raced with excitement and unplanned adventure.

She was finally free of her shackles, both literally and metaphorically. She had met Alex only months ago but had found him charming and genuine. She had told him her predicament and found that he had wanted to injure her fiancée for treating her so poorly. She had begged him to let her handle things and over time, the two had become closer and closer until things turned romantic.

They had discussed how best she break away from her unhappy relationship and start anew. It had taken them only a week to manuscript the plan.

Hannah arose and walked into the kitchen. Grabbing her handbag, she pulled her own personal mobile from within. She noted the several missed calls and frantic texts from her former lover. Maybe he had cared after all.

'Too late.' She thought as she pressed the camera function. 'Too late.'

*

Logan sat nervously, one eye on the mobile and one eye on the clock. His threat to call the police had expired five minutes ago yet he still had not heard a word. He was about to call the law enforcement when his phone finally sounded.

12