Restrained and Released

Story Info
A hard day at work needs a hard night.
3.1k words
4.48
38.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ugh. What a day. Standing in the shower, letting the hot water cascade down my neck and back is the first relief I've had all day. Work was a monumental pain today, not helped by it being the end of the month so every single report just HAD to be done today. Add in the constant phone calls from my mom and brother regarding the latest family drama of which I could not give less of a fuck about as well as the listening to the news station on the way home (when will I learn not to do that after a shitty day?) and I'm as tense and on edge as I've been in a long while. This shower is the first step to getting rid of this shitty feeling and holding off the impending head ache, hopefully helped along by a margarita shortly.

I hear my husband walk in to the bedroom. I know he had a long day too after the Bluetooth conversation on our respective ways home. At least one of us wasn't off at the normal time and sitting around while the other had to work late. He sticks his head inside the bathroom.

"Hey babe, I'm here. I didn't want to startle you when you got out." He says.

"Thanks, I'll be out in a second." I reply. He tells me to take my time and wash the day away.

I rinse my hair and stand under the water for a good couple of minutes, trying to accomplish just that.

After I shut off the water and dry off, my hair up in a towel, I step out of the bathroom and I notice the bedroom is dark except for a couple candles on the dresser. I think Jack is going to try to be romantic but I quickly learn he has something else in mind.

He quickly takes the towel from my head as he comes up on me from behind and before I know what is going on he is slipping a blindfold over my head.

I begin to speak and he puts his hand over my mouth and tells me "You don't need to speak or even think. Just be quiet and let go. I've got something in mind to make you relax."

The black silk fabric with an elastic band is over my eyes and I'm being guided to the bed. Jack roughly but not violently pushes me onto the bed and I can feel the cuffs as I land. It's obvious to me now that he used the last few minutes I was in the shower to set up our restraints that go under the mattress and come out on the side, with wide attachable wrist cuffs.

I lean on my left hand as I turn to sit on the bed and he grabs my wrist from under me. I land on my back and he is fastening the cuff on my left wrist. Holy shit, he can move fast when he is of a mind to!

I start to ask what he has in mind and I'm met with a quick "SHUSH" as he walks around to my right wrist and places it in the restraint. My, my, he is being quite forceful today. We indulge some light restraint play now and then, switching roles as the mood strikes us. My Jack is obviously in a dominant mood tonight and I decide to do as he advised and just go with it. Not sure if my mood is really conducive with being submissive right now, but I'll try.

"Be right back" Jack says I can hear his footsteps fade as he leaves the room. He better not leave me for too long! I'm in need for some attention if this is going to make me relax!

I hear music start. Pulsing, fuzzy beats of some remixed hard rock and electronic music. Mmm, my husband knows me all too well. These dark rhythms get me in a mood nice and fast.

I hear Jack's footsteps as he re-enters the room and in what seems like an instant to my blindfolded senses he has me by my knees and I feel a strap going around my legs behind my knees as he pulls my legs up, bringing my knees up towards my chest. My legs are strapped with a rod in between them, keeping my knees apart while the straps keep my legs up. Not only are my hands bound but now he has my legs up and my ass and pussy exposed. He has fastened the straps to our wrought iron headboard somehow and now I am trussed up, exposed and unable to move my legs no more than an inch or so.

I begin to ask what he has in mind but before I can get more than "Wha-" out I know what he is thinking as his cock is pushing at my lips. His hand is on the left side of my head, pulling me towards him directly but not overly forcefully. I open my lips and his cock is inside my mouth. He is pumping into my mouth with a slow, steady but determined rhythm. I fell his balls bounce off my cheek and I am lost.

Just that quickly, my man has made me forget my stress and tribulations of the working day and I am no longer a working professional woman, in charge of direct reports and budgets. I am simply a sexual being, providing pleasure, providing release and being released at the same time.

I take him into my mouth, sucking hard on his desire. I moan, and he slowly pushes his cock to the back of my throat. I take him to the hilt and I do not gag because I am a skilled sucker of cocks and he is not trying to jam his cock past my uvula, but simply making sure I get a full dose of his wonderfully hard cock.

He pumps his cock in and out of my willing mouth a few more times and then he is gone, leaving me open mouthed and gasping for his cock like a fish out of water. As fast as I can wonder where he went, I feel his face in my pussy.

No gentle probing and testing of my waters, easing into eating me out. He is face first diving into my wet lips and driving that tongue into me forcefully. My mind is racing now, his tongue sparking images in my head and the music driving me and him on.

He teases my pussy with his finger, just at the entrance, barely penetrating me with his fingers as he sucks too lightly on my clit and I am being driven mad. My hips buck and I squirm but being bound so my movement is very limited. My husband knows this and is taking full advantage of it. Teasing, probing, playing with his tongue and fingers and I am being edged towards oblivion. I feel what I need yet I am totally unable to make it mine and I can no longer take it.

"NNNGH-AHHH! Fuck me! Goddamn it, fuck me!" I yell.

My husband abruptly stops all his activities and I hear what sounds like him wiping his mouth.

"What? Did you say something?" he says and I hear uncharacteristic menace in his voice that makes me hesitate before answering him.

"You are here for my pleasure, toy. Did you misunderstand how the evening was going to go?" He traces a finger along my labia as he speaks. "I am playing with you, and I will continue to do so in the manner that pleases me. If you happen to get off while I do, then that is a lucky side benefit for you, but in no way is that my intent. Are we clear?" he asks in a firm tone that reminds me of the typical war movie drill sergeant reprimanding a soldier.

I feel his weight shift on the bed as I consider if I should answer and I can tell he has moved up towards my face again. I open my mouth to say I understand but the second I do his balls are in my lips. He has straddled me and his balls are now in my mouth and his hard cock rests along the side of my nose and eye socket. I suck on his ball sack and lick the smooth underside of it as he unceremoniously 'tea bags' me. The usual considerate give and take sexual activities we undertake have been replaced with my husband flexing his ability to dominate and I'm happy to submit. Sometimes a chance is taken and it is a miss. The mood is not right, the timing is not right and whomever it is that took the chance has to be understanding and give it up to bad luck. But tonight he took the chance and I am in the perfectly right place to be his toy, his fucking pleasure, his pussy and mouth and tits and ass. Whatever he desires he will take and my release will be his desire to own it, take it, fuck it. He moans slightly at my lips caressing his sizable balls and I know my role for the rest of the night.

He stands on the bed and his balls are gone from my mouth with a 'pop!' and I am left again straining and grabbing for him with my mouth but finding only air.

I hear his feet hit the floor and a drawer open. Into our sex drawer he goes and I go only wonder in my blindfolded and bound state what he is getting. Lube? Vibrator(s)? Dildo(s)? All of the above?

His weight pushes back down onto the bed and I know at least a couple of the items he removed from the drawer in short order. I hear the buzz of a vibe a brief instant before I feel it against my clit. He inserts the tip in me and rests the main portion of the shaft up onto my clit. He presses my lips around the vibe and I moan deep and low. Oh fuck this is going to be a long night.

He continues to buzz my clit with the vibe in one hand and I feel his fingers at my ass. His fingers are slick with lube (I must have missed hearing him remove the top of the lube bottle in my , um, distraction). He lubes my ass thoroughly, pushing his slick fingers in to hilt. His fingers are replaced with a toy and once it is almost all the way in me I realize it is a medium sized butt plug. He inserts it fully and leaves it in place, the wide base snuggly up against my sphincter. I uncontrollably squirm against his actions but still have not been fully penetrated in my pussy yet and I am dying.

He quickly dips the vibe into my pussy fully, without warning and I almost hyper ventilate. Oh fuck that is what I needed. As quickly as I am full I am empty again as he removes the vibe and places it back onto my clit.

I am a complete hot mess now, literally. I am moaning and gasping, overwhelmed by my senses. My asshole wrapped around the plug, the vibrator teasing my clit beyond what I thought possible and the room filled with my vocal moans, my husband's animalistic grunts and the throbbing sounds of music I have to believe is designed just for these moments. My brain can only half way process the images flying though my head as my sense of sight is of no use to me. I can picture the scene of what my husband is doing to me only for a second here and there and then other pornographic images flood my brain. I have the fleeting thought that I cannot be driven anymore to maddening lust when my husband proves I am very wrong.

Suddenly, an 8" long and 3" thick dildo is sliding into my pussy. Directly up in me fully until the fake balls at the base hit my lips and my husband begins fucking me with this fake cock in a hard, steady deliberate manner that puts in my head the image of a steel rod thrusting into a cylinder from one of those instructional industrial videos or documentaries.

In less than a minute I am over the moon and coming harder than I may have ever come before. Everything is lost to me, the where, when, why of the world is gone and I am nothing but a quivering incoherent organism in an earth shaking orgasm. I come over and over as my man mercilessly continues his thrusting of my sex toy into me. If this is his idea of his pleasure, I cannot wait to see what he has in mind next.

After what seems like forever, he slows his hand and removes the buzzing vibrator from my clit. Slowly he removes the dildo from my steaming pussy and then I feel the butt plug begin to ease out of my ass. I am shaking, breathing like I just finished running for my life and am barely processing what is happening.

I feel the bed shift as my husband moves and I feel his hand on my labia, gently pressing on them. No penetration or even rubbing, just a steady, firm but gentle pressing. My pussy is radiating heat and his hand is almost a calming sensation. He moves his hand and begins to rub along my inner thigh and gently blow on my pussy. Cool, light breaths and it feels so relaxing. My god he is taking me from one extreme to the other.

My breath calms and I feel him move off the bed. I feel the tension on my legs ease and I realize my legs may have gone numb and I had not noticed. He leaves my legs bound with the rod in between my knees, keeping my knees apart. I feel tugging pressure at my left wrist and the undoing the cuff from the bed restraint but not the cuff itself. He then climbs over me and pulls me over to my side and fastens the left wrist to the same restraint as the right, essentially putting me on my side with my leg in the air.

I feel him rejoin me on the bed and his hand on my left leg that is suspended in midair. His other hand goes to my ass cheek and I feel his hard cock at my still slick ass. He pushes into me, not roughly but not necessarily gently either. His cock is lubed generously and slides in without much trouble but it is still quite the sudden adjustment to make for a thick 7" cock replacing the slim 5" or so plug that was just in it.

I gasp and try to shift but he is in control and is fucking my ass with abandon. The bed shakes and creaks, I feel my tits bounce and his hips slapping against me. He has both hands on my suspended leg now and his pulling me back to him to meet every thrust. I gasp with every thrust, he is literally fucking my breath away.

He leaves his right hand on my leg but slips his left hand down to my pussy and slips his thumb into it, rubbing my clit with the pad of his hand at the base of his forefinger as he thrusts. I moan and grunt like the fucking animal I have become and so does my man. I feel him shift his weight and think he has put one foot underneath him and one knee still on the bed against my ass.

He is now fucking me with complete abandon and breakneck speed. His cock is in and out of my ass like a piston and even if I wasn't blindfolded I doubt I could see clearly with the violence with which I am being pounded.

His grunts have built into a growl and then a primal scream and he bottoms his cock out in my ass and drains himself into me. He holds my leg and remains buried in me as his own orgasm subsides. I see stars under my closed eyelids and feel his sweaty chest against my leg. Without a word, he ease back and lets his spent cock free of my throbbing ass.

He lets my leg down onto the bed, spinning me so I am in a twist, my hands still bound above my head on the same side of the bed and my knees resting on the bed and my well fucked ass still in the air.

I feel him raise up off the bed and begin to walk away. I am still too dazed and tingling to think about him freeing me. I hear water running and different sounds of him at the sink in the master bath.

He returns and without a word I feel the cuffs release my wrists and he has undone the straps around the rod between my knees. He does not remove the blindfold, he simply walks away.

I take my time, moving slowly as I get the feeling back in my legs. I am not sure if the numbness was from the binding or from getting the living daylights fucked out of me. After a few moments, I sit up and remove the blindfold. The room is dark save for one small candle on a dresser.

I manage to stand and I see the wash cloth and glass of water my husband left for me on the nightstand. I consume the water in less than 4 gulps and begin to use the wash cloth as I walk towards the master bath. I take a moment and clean up a tad. I turn and I can see my husband is on the deck outside our bedroom, the other candle I saw earlier on the table next to the bench he sits on.

I walk to the door and look out at him, sitting on the deck drinking a beer. He sees me in the doorway and reaches over and lifts another beer, offering it to me. I walk out onto our deck naked and sit on his lap and rest my head against his.

"I know, it was a helluva a day, wasn't it?" he says with a sigh.