Restrained Delights

Story Info
Rose gets treated and teased by her master.
3k words
3.71
8.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun beat down on my face as I lay on the beach in some faraway place. The heat was amazing, the breezes was enough so not to make it uncomfortable. The tide was just starting to come back in and lap at my feet. I wanted to stay here forever.

'Click'

There was no one else on the beach, just me and my thoughts. The sun started to set on the sea, reflecting over the gentle waves and bouncing over my pale skin, my bare breasts, warming me through to my core.

'Click'

As I looked down stray red curls fell from my hair and reflected light, making me think again back to the fire in the sun. My mind was at peace for the first time in a long time.

'Click'

I searched for the origin of the clicking noise, the one that had aroused me from the peaceful revere I had wandered into, but I couldn't find it.

'Click'

Louder that time. That time it finally dragged me from my blissful dream. I started to stretch and wipe the sleep from my eyes when more clinking followed and I realized I couldn't move more than a few inches here and there. My eyes flew open, the peaceful images of sunset gone like a memory of twenty years gone by. As my eyes adapted to the dim light I saw I was chained to my bed, unlike normal, when the chains came from underneath to allow more comfort, the chains came from the corners of the bed, giving me very little freedom and causing total submission.

I looked around the room to find the one responsible but there was no one around. I strained my head to look up and out my bedroom door, yet still I could not see or hear anyone. My heart started to pound as I lay there thinking, I was sure I had been asleep and literally just woken up, not chained like this before I went to sleep. I raised my head once more to check for my clothing, when I normally slept I wore a vest and shorts, I was exposed as naked as I could be. I felt small beads of panicky sweat start to form across my skin.

I started to breathe more rapidly as my heart pounded in my ears, I desperately tried to figure out how I had wound up in this predicament  As much as I hated to admit it, I could feel my pulse in my groin, pounding sending secret messages of longing that it would be abused. How could my brain be afraid but my body yearn to be used in such a way?

'Click'

I whipped my head round so fast, how had I not noticed him come up the stairs. My mouth dropped open and though I wanted to stop, all the fire in me went straight to my crotch. It was my Sir, my Master. He stood at the bottom of the bed watching over me. He held an ice box which you placed gently down beside the bed. "Now Rose, you are only to use a few words. Yellow - enough slow down. Red - stop, please - when you want to come. Of course I can deny you this. Do you understand pet?"

When ever my sir called me Rose my pussy became instantaneously wet, I squirmed on the bed, and he raised an eyebrow at my misdemeanour. "I understand sir." I take a deep breath and try to control the longing to reach out and grab him, the man that had such control over me.

From behind his back he pulled a long silk scarf, smiling that sexy smile I knew would get me into trouble. He walked up the side of the bed and leaned over me, before taking away one of my senses he kissed me. it started softly, gently, lingering and just when I think you're going to pull away he kissed me like I've never been kissed, nor will be again, sending adrenaline pumping all over my body not knowing which direction to go in first. Before I could gather my thoughts, he'd pulled away and placed the silk scarf gently over my eyes; obediently I lifted my head and allow him to gently tie off the scarf securing it in place.

I tried to calm myself by breathing as he's has taught me many times whilst practicing my slave positions, focusing on my inner self and my breath. As I inhaled I could smell his aftershave on the scarf, sending a mixture of soothing aromas and tantalising scents keeping my nerves on edge. I knew he was there, out of sight and reach but there. Just as I started to relax I heard him rustle in the box beside the bed and then felt the weight shift on the bed. He was beside me, I can sense him there, the longing and desire I felt was incredible and he had hardly touched me!

His hands started at my wrists and gently stroked all the way down my arms, forming little circles, spirals, words which I would try to figure out if it wasn't for the feather soft sensations getting closer and closer to my chest, driving me higher and higher. I moaned out loud and start to breathe a little more deeply and he knew that I had totally succumbed to sub space. As he got to my breasts he drew tiny spirals upwards getting closer and closer towards my nipples. I arch my back, thrusting my chest towards him, trying to speed up his hands arrival at their destination. It's almost torture, but that was the idea wasn't it sir. When he got to my nipples he continued with the lightest touch, to stroke them and tease them. I longed for him to twist and bite my nipples to match the burning in my pussy, the juices that are flowing there, to use strength and passion that I knew he contained. It's almost too much and I knew that I had no other option but to say it "yellow sir".

"Good girl, Rose" with that he took my nipples in his fingers and twisted, nipping them till they burned and stood out hard for him. I let out a moan at this, I hoped that this torture is over, but before I could let out my breath and squirm, his hands had started their decent down my stomach. He continued their patterns of spirals, strokes and nonsensical words. I groaned out loud and heard him chuckle. As he got towards my pussy I tried to open my legs further for him, to give him more access but the chains clinked loudly, a cruel reminder of my limited movement. As he continued his decent he avoided my crotch, he knew I was ready from the musky smell of my sweet juices, he knew that I'd never been this wet for him before. I tried to move to catch his fingers as they trailed down my thighs but he quickly move them away and continued his way down, to my knees and calves.

Almost as quickly as everything started, he's not there. He's not touching me anymore. My body aches at the absence of his finger tips. I was left alone, my heart pounding, my skin tingling from his treatments, the adrenaline pounded through my system and my juices leaked from my pussy.

Just as suddenly I felt a cold breath blow over my breasts and nipples, the air was so cold. It stopped and started, so I knew it must be him, teasing me by blowing on me, but it was so cold. Then the next breath its warm, I could feel my nipples contracting, getting harder. I arched my back and gasped, I wanted him to nibble and bite but he didn't. Then his tongue glided round my nipple. When he sucked it into his mouth I felt the warmth of his tongue, the gentle laps he made, flicking the hard nub over and over. I pulled on my chains arching my back towards him wanting more of my breast in his mouth.

As he bit down on the nipple, and graze his teeth along the sensitive skin I felt the juices in my pussy starting to flow more freely. He moved onto the other nipple wanting to have both standing so perfectly. With each cold breath, lick and bite, I writhed on the bed. I longed for his attention to get lower, to see how wet his pretty little slave was for him. But I knew the rules to ask would be out of the question. So I lay and writhed, and feel my juices leak from my pussy in need of him.

I felt the bed move and a rustle, and then I felt the ice cube trail round my nipples, down my stomach and rest in my belly button. It's not there long I'm so hot, and I tried to stay still but I was breathing so fast.

Then cold breath blew over my pussy, I nearly screamed out. I pulled on my chains, hearing them clang in objection, and tried to tilt my pelvis up. He must be so close. He didn't touch me for the first few minutes, he just breathed, cold icy breath down my wet pussy.

I couldn't stand him being so close and not touching me. I needed him so much, I wanted to cum hard for him, I could feel my juices dribbling to my ass and all I wanted to do is show him how he had made me. My pulse was beating so hard in my ears and thrumming through my veins so fast. Finally I gave in; I scream and practically begged "yellow sir". He didn't reply but instead he slid his tongue up my pussy. Wrapping your mouth round my clit he chased an ice cube round it.

I bucked up against his face; I knew to ask before I lost control "please sir?"

"Yes rose, cum hard" with that he buried his face deep in my pussy sliding his tongue deep into me as he fucked me. I want to grab his head but with the chains in place all I could do is pull and hold on as my orgasm rocked me, sending wave after wave of pleasure and electricity to my pussy. As he lapped at the last of my cum, I felt him smile "good girl rose"

"Thank you sir" I wanted to say more, to ask for more, to ask for permission to return the favour but my breath is still taking its time returning to me. I felt him kiss his way up my stomach and kiss me once more, sliding his tongue over mine. I could still taste my cum on him, my sweet, musky cum, on his lips and it builds me up all over again. Once more he pulled away, leaving me alone on the bed shivering with anticipation. Was he finished with me? Then I heard the rustle again, "now, pet, I have a new toy for you to play with today, let's see what you think of it." I felt some icy drips drip down onto my stomach and onto my clit which made me jump. It sent shivers through my spine and I groaned aloud.

As the drip of ice water ran down my smooth slit, I arched my back curling pelvis under. I groaned at the chilly icy water mixing with the juices leaking from my watering hole. I heard him chuckle, he placed a hand on my flat stomach firmly he held me to the bed, simultaneously opening up my pussy to his next assault.

His tongue darted out and reversed the trail the droplet took, making me squirm and gasp. My breath started to come a little too quickly, I try to push down but I couldn't. I felt the need building again, deep inside. But before I knew it his tongue had finished its journey and had left me.

As I lay there panting once again I heard the familiar rustling, chinking sound. A sound which is now started to make the muscles deep inside me contract with anticipation.

Suddenly, there was an icy, hard object rubbing my clit, it went round in circles. Not to fast but it teased me. Much like he did with his cock before he fucked me. I felt the need again building, stronger than before and I couldn't think of anything but.

I could feel the bricks falling coming crashing down. "Please sir"

"Cum rose"

As I came I could feel my muscles pull tight, felt the chains dig into my wrists. My back arched, my head went back and I yelled out. I don't know what; all I knew was the release of pleasure and totality of my orgasm.

Slowly my consciousness built itself back up and my breathing came back to normal, I heard him speak "are you ready for your new toy rose?"

I took a breath sharply at the remembrance of his words of a new toy. Tentatively I spoke "yes sir"

"Would you like to see it my pet?"

"Yes sir" curiosity always got the better of me, or was it a delay tactic?

He moved up the bed and gently removed the silk scarf which he had blindfolded me with. Kissing me gently on my nose, his way of letting me know I had pleased him.

As my eyes adjusted to the light again he turned away from me, letting me look over his broad back and muscular figure. I loved my sir's body; he was well built without being too muscular and working at it.

He bent to the ice box and retrieved something and tuned to me with that smile which always started me off. In his hands was a clear glass dildo. He walked over to the bed and sat between my legs and gently glided it over my slit. It was so cold from the ice box it made me jump at first. But then the coldness made me squirm and I longed to feel the iciness deep inside me. I tried to push down and bit my lip so as not to betray the lust and need of what I wanted.

As always, as a true master, he read me like a book. He gently slid the ice cold dildo, slowly and deliciously into my pussy. It was a sensation I had never felt before, to be spread so full yet to be chilled so deep. He withdrew it and slid it back in several times teasing me; enjoying every shudder and gasp he drew from me. He kept one hand on my stomach the whole time ensuring that that I had to take everything he gave to me. He used the thumb of the hand pinning me down with to rub my clit.

I felt the sensation beginning to build again, felt the muscles tighten around the smooth glass sides of the dildo. "Sir, please may I cum again?"

"No Rose." he removed his hand from my stomach and smacked my clit. "Hold it there; do not let your new toy drop."

He let go of the toy and climbed off the bed. Standing in front of me he removed his pants, for the first time I can see how he had reacted to everything he had done to me. His cock was harder than I had ever seen it. It stood out from his body and I couldn't help but lick my lips. How I would have loved to play with him as he had done to me for a few hours, my eyes lit up and lingered on his throbbing cock.

He climbed back onto the bed and kneeled above my head, "now suck my cock rose, thank me for the orgasms you have had so far my pet"

He lowered his cock towards me and I stretched out my tongue to send it around the head of his cock before I took him into my mouth as deep as I could. I sucked as though I was sucking a lollipop, rolling my tongue around him, I wished my hands were free so I could play with his balls and reach up to slide my tongue to his ass. I knew this was not possible being chained to the bed, I also knew I couldn't use his ass to pull him closer; it was all up to him. He could fuck my face at his own will.

This realisation of this turned me on more than I could handle. I started to suck him hard lifting my head off the bed to take him deeply. I writhed on the bed, holding the toy in my moist pussy got harder and harder the more wound up I became. He noticed this and lowered himself down to start fucking my mouth, he grabbed the toy to fuck me in time with my face.

I moaned in pleasure, sucking his cock has always driven me mad but this time in this way was sending me over the edge. I didn't know how long I could take this. I could feel the muscles tightening again, knowing I didn't get release last time, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off. I heard him groan out loud before I sensed his muscles tighten. His balls pulled and his cock stiffened as he pushed deeply down my throat.

He came deep in my throat; I swallowed it all before finally allowing myself release, unable to ask for permission due to his cock still filling my throat. I came long and hard, squeezing the glass toy and sensing every muscle in my body tighten and release in pleasure.

"Did you enjoy that pet?"

"I think I have a new favourite toy sir"