Restrained Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Kellie draws Laney into her web of desire.
1.2k words
4.12
25.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

Laney lay on her back, exhausted, for a long time, enjoying the smells of the intoxicating salts and listening to the symphonic music. She could hear Kellie moving around the apartment from room to room. Laney could feel a huge smile form on her face as she thought about her birthday present.

Laney heard pots clang in the small kitchen and caught a quick whiff of bacon. She realized that she was beginning to get hungry. She sat up and removed her blindfold. She waited a few moments before turning around and gathering the silk pajamas. She dressed and glided into the kitchen. She saw Kellie cooking bacon and waffles. Kellie turned and smiled at Laney.

"Hey champ. How are you feeling now?"

"Wow. I am not sure I can explain how I am feeling." Laney replied with a giggle.

"Headache gone?"

"Oh yes. It is more than gone. My body feels like jelly and like I am floating on a cloud at the same time."

Kellie leaned over and kissed Laney on the cheek and returned to flipping the bacon. "I think it was the smelling salts."

Both girls laughed as Laney replied, "Umm, yeah. That must be it. Let's go with that. Listen, I want to thank you for the best birthday present I have ever had, but let's not ever do that again okay?"

"Never again? You didn't enjoy it or did you enjoy it too much?" Kellie asked as she placed the bacon on a plate.

"I think I enjoyed it too much. I am getting embarrassed wondering whom all those people were."

"Don't worry Laney. I will never tell. Besides, I am not sure if I want to share you anymore."

Laney's face turned to shock. "What?"

"I am kidding Laney. Sit and let's eat."

The two women ate and resigned to the couches in the sitting room. They relaxed as they watched a chick flick on the television. Kellie scooted to her side and placed her head on Laney's lap, draping her feet over the side of the couch. Laney felt a little awkward, but after all that happened earlier today, this was nothing.

"I want to tell you something I have been thinking about Laney." Kellie said with a soft tone as she looked up at Laney.

"What's up?"

"I think I am in love, but I don't know how to tell the person."

"Are you kidding me Laney? You bitch. I cannot believe you have been holding back from me. What is his name? Where did you meet him?"

Kellie stared into Laney's eyes. Laney could see the serious look in Kellie's face. She was excited to find out who Kellie was in love with. Was it one of the guys at the party last night? Kellie began to do a mental inventory of all the men at the party.

"Well. I don't know how to tell the person. Should I just blurt it out? I am not sure how that person will react." Kellie said.

"I would just go up to the person and blurt it out, or better yet make a move that would tell the person with out a shadow of doubt how you feel about him."

"I agree" Kellie replied as she put her hands around Laney's face and pulled her head down as she leaned up and locked her lips on Laney.

Laney initially tried to jerk away. She was in a haze of confusion. Kellie continued to kiss her passionately and Laney found her lips to instinctively begin to respond. Kellie scooted up and sat in Laney's lap. Laney pulled away long enough to get a deep breath and look into Kellie's eyes.

"Kellie, are you saying what I think you are?"

"Laney I am in love with you. I want you. I don't want any man. I am going to have you!"

"Kellie, I am not sure what to say. I am not a lesbian. I really enjoy men. I have always dreamed of marrying a man."

Kellie smiled and ran the back of her hand down Laney's cheek. "No worries my love. We will get in touch with your inner feelings and I will show you without a doubt that I am the person for you. I am going to count to three. When I get to three you will go into a trance. One...two...three."

Kellie was happy that she had preconditioned Laney to respond to her voice and slip into a trance with ease. All she had to do was slowly show Laney the joys of a woman and plant seeds of descent towards men. She knew Kellie had a man for the last time today and she would make sure of it.

"Laney, tell me, have you ever imagined tasting a woman?"

"It have seen your body before and wondered what it would be like to taste you. I had never tasted a woman, not even my own juices. I once tried to imagine what it would be like to lick you and touch you. I have no idea how to eat a woman though. I tried to imagine how my tongue would move. I imagined how I would want a tongue to move on me."

"You will please me tonight Laney. I will in return pleasure you. I will show you why you will love me. You will have no desire for those nasty men in time. You will see they only want to stick their penis in you and get off. They have no desire to please you like I do. Do you understand Laney?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Laney I know you better than anyone. I want to put my hands all over your body and please you. I want to taste all your wonderful juices. I want to hold your naked body close to me as we sleep. Do you have any objections?", Kellie stated in a matter of fact tone.

"I don't think so. Should I have objections?", Laney inquired.

"Absolutely not." Kellie commanded. Kellie sat up and put her hand on Laney's lap.

Kellie continued with instructions. "When I bring you out of your trance, you will go shower, put on a robe then join me back on the couch. You will feel the connection between us as we cuddle. You will feel your body warm with the touch of my skin. I will bring you out of your trance now. One...two...three."

Laney felt her emotions return to her brain. "Kellie, I am not sure you understand. I don't think I have the same feelings for you that you have for me. I know you want me to go shower. I will come back and we will see how things go."

Laney leaned over and kissed Kellie on the cheek then stood up and headed to the bathroom. Laney questioned her own actions. She wasn't sure why she kissed Kellie on the cheek. She hadn't even had the thought of doing so. She dismissed it as a simple reaction to all the emotions flowing through her after today and because of her appreciation for all Kellie had done the last two days.

A little while later Laney walked back into the sitting room and cuddled up next to Kellie in her white robe. She felt Kellie wrap her arm around her waist. Laney scooted in closer.

"Kellie I will cuddle with you, but only for a few minutes okay?"

"Yes, Laney. I knew you would see it my way." Kellie grinned. Things were about to get really interesting.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers