Restraining Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you got your punishment, my dear submissive slut. You learned a valuable lesson today."

"Oh, yes, mistress. Thank you for introducing me to your bondage fetish."

Tracy laughed, knowing the whole thing was just a fantastic, free-flowing lesbian fantasy that was being enacted out in real-time with her girlfriend. Nonetheless, she appreciated the rawness of it, and how it gave her an avenue to introduce more kinky forms of pleasure to her less experienced partner.

"I love you, Amy. You'll be so glad that you decided to start being my submissive slave girl. This will be an excellent learning experience for you, sweetheart."

I don't think she knows what she's in for, thought Tracy playfully. She held Amy tightly, their tits pressing up against each other as they kissed more.

After a few more moments of deep, raw, passionate kissing, Tracy pulled away. "There's one more thing, my love," she said.

"Yes, mistress?"

"I need to tie you up – for the night. You are, after all, my little bitch, right?"

Amy looked at Tracy hesitatingly. "Um, tie me up? Where?"

"Oh, just right here, in my bedroom – I'll tie you to the bed railing so you can sleep on the ground. It's part of the deal, you know, of being in a submissive role."

"Can't I sleep on the bed with you, mistress Tracy?"

Tracy looked at Amy earnestly. "Now, you know that a bitch can't sleep on the bed – she needs to sleep on the ground. It'll just be for a few hours. Think of it as the final part of your...submissive initiation."

Amy sighed, reluctant to engage in this unexpected final part – but she knew it was all part of the full BDSM experience. "Yes, mistress, you are right. I will sleep on the floor by your bed tonight."

"Good girl. Go ahead now."

Amy crawled off and sat down on the ground, near the lower-left corner of the bed. Tracy grabbed the chain leash that was attached to Amy's dog collar, and locked the other end of it to the bed railing. Then she chained Amy's wrist cuffs together, along with her ankle cuffs, so that her hands and feet were bound.

Amy managed a half-smile as Tracy looked at her lovingly. Tracy walked over to her closet and pulled out a large metal bowl – one that she had used often before. She placed it on the ground next to Amy.

"This is in case you need to use the bathroom during the night," said Tracy.

That's cruel, thought Amy. But I kind of like it...

"All right, sweetheart, I'm shutting the lights off now. I'll wake you up in the morning...remember, we have the whole weekend ahead of us, so be ready. Ready to serve your mistress."

"Yes, mistress. Have a good night."

Tracy turned off the lights and laid back on the bed, pulling a warm blanket over her. She gazed at Amy adoringly for a while before dozing off.

Amy rested her head against the side of the bed, and she thought about her relationship with Tracy. It was starting to dawn on her that everything Tracy had done throughout the length of their relationship was leading up to this moment.

Tracy had always dominated Amy in some way or the other. She was Amy's boss at work; she aggressively pursued Amy as a love interest; she convinced Amy to move into her apartment to make their relationship more intimate; and now she had made Amy her submissive sexual plaything. Everything had come full circle.

The BDSM fetish was now grabbing hold of Amy, just as it had taken over Tracy at some point years ago. She was starting to feel deeply aroused at the thought of being bound and restrained while submitting to someone else's sexual domination. All it took was one experience to evoke these hidden desires from deep within her.

Amy suddenly giggled in delight, staring into the darkness as her naked, chained body sat uncomfortably on the rough carpet below. She sensed, in the back of her mind, that she was going to be in for a treat this weekend – and beyond. The best was yet to come.

© 2016, SapphicWriter