Restraints by Tesco

Story Info
Make ups are the best!
912 words
3.78
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Great, another fight! We had made a really good relationship, but now something had gone wrong but I didn't know why. Sitting on the sofa in the front room, with my head in my hands I couldn't help but cry. My tears where drowned out by the sound and activity from the kitchen, drawers crashing and the fridge opens. I stopped crying, confused as to what was going on; I wiped my eyes and moved towards the door, curiosity forcing me to find out what all the noise was. As I got to the door, my path was blocked by His muscled frame, having no time to react He pushed my body into the wall and held me there by my throat. Pinned to wall I started shouting at Him to let me go. I assumed He would let me go, but as I tried to get away His grip tightened around my throat. I couldn't shout or even talk anymore, breathing was even getting difficult. He leant forward, His lips gently grazing my ear. My body relaxed as I felt His gentle touch. All of a sudden I felt His teeth sink into my ear lobe, my tears returned and I managed a yelp with the breath I had left. In order to stop me losing consciousness He loosened His grip. 'I've had enough of these fights and arguments, you're too emotional and you need to choose a life without me or a life where you are kept in line by Me'. He paused and my mind raced. I couldn't face losing Him, I wanted Him with every ounce of my being and He knew it.

How can I tell Him I want to be submissive to Him, if I can't even breathe properly? As if He'd heard my thoughts He released His tight grip enough for me to talk but not enough for me to move. 'I need You, so if You think I need to be kept in line then I need You to control me'.

With that He grabbed my hair and dragged my shaking form through to the dining room where He forced me over the table. I had no time to move before He started to tie my limbs to the table legs with carrier bags, although not strong I couldn't break them or get my limbs free. He chuckled behind me admiring His handy work. I struggled in my bindings, not knowing what I had agreed to or was going to happen now. I started begging to be set free, but my pleas were ignored. He came round to my face, bent down next to the table and caressed my sore ear lobe with His strong fingers. A small amount of blood dropped onto His fingers, to my surprise He picked it off and kisses me sharing the taste with me. So soft and gentle, after a few minutes He withdrew and smiled at me. With this He pushed a ripe apple between my teeth and held it to my face with black electric tape, now I was scared.

He moved behind me, flipped my skirt and pulled my thong to the side. When I felt His fingers come into contact with my pussy I could feel my immense wetness. My pussy was dipping juice onto the table. 'Your a dirty girl, what am I going to do with you?!' I knew the question was not to be answered as I couldn't, the apple blocking almost all sound all I could do was moan. I felt something cold touch my pussy lips, I couldn't do anything to stop the impending assault on my pussy. The cold cucumber in His hands entered my pussy at such a rate it took my breath away. Then nothing, it didn't move and I couldn't feel His fingers, all I could feel was the coldness numbing my pussy. He didn't move, stayed silent behind me for what seemed like an age. After several minutes, I then felt something poking at my asshole. I'd never my pussy full and my ass invaded, a panicky feeling rose within my core as to whether I could take it, but we both knew I had no choice. He thrust it in my ass, deep and hard, I came there and then without warning. My juice covering His hand. He removed both items from my body and I lay there in ecstasy, I jumped out of my dream like state when I felt His hand come into contact with my ass, He was spanking my ass, which resulted in milking more come from my pussy.

From behind He could see all the activity of my pussy. He stopped spanking me and I heard a zipper move, followed by the feeling of His cock at my entrance. He thrust into my pussy with so much energy I felt the table move and shudder with our activity. I was in heaven; I came so hard milking His cock with my muscles. He continued to fuck me until He came inside my pussy, I felt His body flop forward over my back covering me, but I didn't mind I felt so secure. When He got His breath back, He untied my limbs, removed my gag and helped me up and onto my feet. 'First day of the rest of your life, my sweet one!' With that He passionately kissed my mouth, I was alive for the first time!