Restricted Items

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pace increased as he pumped quickly into my pussy. The piston quick action was having the desired affect. Loud sounds, kept welling up from my throat. My hips were no longer under my voluntary control, moving to give him access, to pound back against him. I was only along for the ride as my body fucked wonderfully to this stranger.

And he pull out, taking his cock all the way out of my pussy.

"WHAT?!" I yelled, struggling to sit up. My legs wrapped around his butt. Where was he going? Another spasm hit my pussy, flinging me back onto the table in its wake. I was victim to my own oncoming orgasm. It's crashing crescendo taking control over my body. All it was missing was the cock that had been so wonderfully pounding it into oblivion.

"Flip over." He said. The words were meaningless. I wanted a cock back. Flip over? What was that? Orgasm, cum, those I could understand. Clit, yes I knew what that was. Other things, no. No, they had no room in my brain. My brain was buzzing with pleasure, buzzing with unfulfilled pleasure.

Seeing that I was too far-gone to follow orders, he picked one hip up off the table, and flipped me to my stomach. My legs flailed, unsure what was going on. My breasts smacked against the table, forcing air out of my lungs. Cuffed hands clanked down. He grabbed my ass, and moved me around the table, putting me where he wanted me. My legs hung off the table, nearly touching the ground. If I stretched my toes I could find the ground.

He opened my ass, thumbs reaching for the rose bud. Slowly he pushed a thumb against the ring. His other hand reached under me to find my clit.

"Relax your ass," muttering as his thumb popped into my tight ass. The other thumb began to work my shaking clit. Tight in the pussy, trying hard to open the ass. Instead the waves of pleasure coming from my clit made things tighten down. As a crashing wave went thru me his thumb felt so much larger held tight in my ass. The spot high in my pussy, my magic spot that was still singing from remembered joy, it did me in.

An orgasm began to build, to mount. My thighs tingled with the oncoming clenching. My stomach turned warm, hot like molten honey. I could feel my breathing change. I was at the point of no return. His thumb on my clit dug in, finger nails flicking over the sensitive skin. I didn't know if it hurt or brought more pleasure. Fortunately my mind was turned off and didn't have to decide. It simply was added to the growing mix of the orgasm. It was more sensation, and it worked. He groped around, trying to pinch the dripping wet morsel, but his fingers slipped off. So instead he contended himself with rubbing his thumb against the clit.

My ass was relaxing a bit with the honey warm wetness of orgasm just seconds away. He pulled his thumb out to replace it with a finger. As the finger came down, brushing into me, it hit.

Waves of oblivion, sensation swept me away. My mind left as my body convulsed in the waves of sheer pleasure. It mattered not that my breasts dug into the table each time a wave went thru me. His finger had become two, and that mattered not either. Into my ass they went, and my pussy knotted down again. My pussy was looking for a cock to curl up high against the walls of my cervix. Instead of finding what it wanted, it simply opened and closed, taking my ass with it. Open, close, search for cock, fill me.

That open ass was spotted, and the fingers came out. I noticed that the cock was positioned against my opening ass. His thumb on my clit kept me going. I wanted to slam the orgasm shut, to make it stop, but it wasn't something that I could do. Instead he was able to take advantage of one open moment, and the head of his cock went in.

I screamed. The sudden feeling of fullness was terrible. It was a ring of fire, not pleasure. It held me in place. And the orgasm continued it freight train trip without my consent. My violated ass opened itself, and the pain ceased. I felt him pushing against me. Pushing into me. I screamed at the pain. I screamed with the ending orgasm. I screamed as his thumbnail racked over my swollen clit. I simply screamed, experiencing more than I knew how to process.

Then I began sucking in air, realizing that I had quit breathing thru the orgasm. Big sobbing breaths of air, I drew in. And with each breath of air, he pushed further in. The fullness in my ass grew.

And he was in. His balls hung down against me. Again he ground in, feeling me as he did so. His hands high on my pelvis, positioning me where he liked. I felt like a rag doll, drained of my will power. My body had surrendered to this man.

He ground into me. Slowly, gently pulling out just a bit, and then slowly pushing back in. Slow long strokes. Slow. Taking. Feeling out all the tightness. Taking ever grain of pleasure.

Slow hard stroke after stroke, as my ass grew used to, and began to enjoy what it was getting. His hands on my hips. Controlling me. Occasionally a hand reaching around to feel my clit.

He pulled all the way back to the head, only the head left in, and then slammed the cock in. Balls bouncing against my ass as his weight forced me forward. A umph of air came out of me. And then he pulled back just as quickly, momentarily dragging me back. I didn't come back far enough, so he yanked my hips back to him. And again repeated the process. Pound, push forward. Drag back, pound, forward, drag back. I pushed myself back, raising myself up, ready to meet the next onslaught. And as it came it hit something. It was like the mirror side of my magic spot. It wasn't quite the same, and yet it was.

"Oh yeah" I ground back against him, trying to figure out what I had done. How did I manage to get that result?

I reached my cuffed hands down underneath, trying to reach to my clit. It was the work of a contortionist, fingering my clit while restrained, but I did it. My ass raised up high in the air as he continued to pummel it. Somehow I had found out how to make him hit that spot nearly every time he dove into me.

My head lolled back on it's own. Warm waves of euphoria crashing over me. Each wave new, wonderful, to be experienced enjoyed. His wonderful cock running up and down my ass, running deep into spots I didn't know I had. I pushed back, swirling, dancing, enjoying.

With urgency he grabbed my hips and begin to quickly thrust in and out. Quick jabs, deep, and hard. His cock trembled, and actually seemed to grow fuller. Again and again it hit the mirror image of my magic spot. And the magic spot did its happy little thing, pulling pussy muscles into crashing waves of orgasm again.

As he neared orgasm I could feel another orgasm coming on. This time it was a dreadful, painful, sore abused thing. Like a snake it wound thru my belly. A constrictor, growing ever tighter around the cock that pistoned into. I heard him begin to ejaculate. I heard him moan and yell as his cum then spurted warm into me. My pussy moved in quick spasms to lap up the cum that was on the other side of the mirror. My ass tried to mirror the movements. Hot and warm, it flooded into me. Wonderful. Better than the honey sensations.

I wasn't sure how long I orgasmed as he pumped me full. As I came to awareness I realized that I had been cumming for sometime after he quit filling me up. My muscles tired and limp left me falling onto the table, with nothing to support myself. Everything was gone. It was over.

As I fell onto the table, his cock popped out of my wide-open ass. He leaned down onto my exposed back, kissing along my spine.

"Oohh that was good." Kissing up my spine as he continued to hold my ass. Kissing.

I lay on the table, not sure if my legs were even under my control. I tried to push myself flat, but I couldn't do it. Drowsy, happy, sexual fatigue filled me. We laid there. On the table, neither one of us moving.

Finally I felt him move, and found some strength myself. He stood up, and I laid down. My body laid out on the table, resting, flat. It was too much to think of moving.

I heard him move around the tiny cell, gathering things up. My suitcase scattered on the floor. Somewhere in the mess, my clothes. What did it matter?

I felt something gentle brushing against my ass. "Turn over." Came the gentle words. I flipped over, realizing that he had brought a towel up against me. As I flipped over, he wiped me up so I didn't make a mess.

He pulled me up to sitting, holding me against himself. His hands moving around me, in my sleepy, post orgasmic bliss; quite unaware of any purpose he might hold. He dressed me, expertly knowing how to reposition my clothing. He cleaned my ass up, and got my pants on me. Somehow I was back to something resembling my original state. And in the time, he got himself dressed also. All the while, little kisses being dropped on my face, my lips, my nose, my ears. I kept leaning into him, unable to find the motivation to put my shirt on, my shoes, or my belt. His kisses instead drops of dew up on me.

"How often do you travel? Do you always travel like this?"

"Hmm . . . oh, yeah." I struggled to find my voice.

"Well e-mail me ahead of time, and I can insure that we make sure your bag gets the care it needs."

He picked up the radio that was at his belt. Turning it on, he called some jargon in, listening for the response. He nodded and smiled at me.

"Your plane is ready to depart. I'll walk you to the gate. My agents will put the bag back together and make sure everything is taken care of there."

12