Restroom Rendezvous

Story Info
Bob and Melissa make out in the Superstore restroom.
2.3k words
4.14
15.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a pleasant surprise to see her at the store that noon. I was on my lunch hour and thought to buy some cookies for the kids. She was there to purchase some odd office stuff. Her office, that is my previous employer, is near to this store. Even though we are still in touch, either on phone or YIM, that day I didn't tell her I am visiting this city since I had a meeting till noon and then had to reach back home by evening. So there was no time for a date. In fact since I can't meet her, I didn't inform her about my trip. Otherwise, she might feel bad if I go without meeting her.

Mel is 46 but may look 36 with no wrinkles, no shades of grey hair; but with a glow on her face and with her golden silky hair, she gets instant attraction from younger men. She is older than me by 8 years but we are more like a romantic couple who considers age is just a number. She is taller than me by an inch and keeps her body fit. She runs daily for 3 miles and works out 3 days a week an hour a day at the gym.

She is my best friend for years since we used to work together in the same department while I was at my previous employer. We shared anything and everything and yes, we sort of, were romantically attracted. She always kept a little bit of distance, since she has another lover, who is not a romantic guy, but rather her fuck-buddy. For romance, there was only one name in her book -- Bob; that is me. She never accepted that, but yes we both know we are in love - secretly with each other. We had sex in office, car and in a motel too but she always made it a point not to get to the emotional angle of love. She used to say -- "Bob, love is a strong word. We can fuck daily and explore each other inch by inch, but don't use the word love since that is strong." I used to think I can use the term FWB, but I know, it is more than that. I always obeyed her since she is the best thing to happen to me in my life, after my kids. Wish my wife ever knew to read my mind....

"Bobbiee darling!" she cried out and crashed on to me.

"Mely, oh my God!Honey, how are you?" I was so excited to see her after a while. I had to move to the next city since I changed employers and it had been a couple of months that we have not met in person.

"I am sorry honey, I didn't inform you since it is a half day meeting and I need to get back home by evening." I tried to explain.

"Never mind my cute boy. So how are you and how is family?" she always understands me, better than anyone I've in my life, including my wife.

"Well, you know Mely, things are not good. The recession, finance, home, kids etc and life is hectic. But to be frank, I miss your presence and do you know that?" I was feeling a bit desperate.

Yes, I was missing her a lot. I can depend on her, and she was a great support for me in office and my secret personal life. She loved my romantic ways and appreciated it. Even though she was hungry for more sex, her core was full of romance. She is my sex goddess and my teacher. She was deprived of sex from her husband and always felt she never got enough. And I was happy to be her boy-toy, as she sometimes calls me. She taught me many things about sex and every time I felt I am new to this even after 10 years of marriage. She was flexible and sensual. She screams with ecstasy and moans with pleasure. She is the real sex goddess if ever one exists.

"Hey cheeky asshole, what is on your mind?" she was checking me and her eyes were trying to drill down my mind.

"What else sweetie, you know it since you have x-ray eyes." I was looking into her eyes.

"Wow man! I missed you a lot and you are melting me with this look...awww." I can see she turn red-faced when she said it. Yes, I can feel the burning desire inside her. The passion will never die between us.

"Mely, no 'French classes' these days?" she knew what I meant and it was about her fuck-buddy.

"Nope,he is on vacation and went for a month long trip to South East Asia." I can see she is starving, I can feel it in her voice. Hey eyes say it and show the hunger inside her.

"Hmm..I think you need me more than anything these days, don't you?" I was playful again.

"Sweet boy, you know I always wanted you and it will remain like this till I die." she was true, she really loved me but never will tell those magic words. She knows her family life is almost on the brink of a break and never want that to happen to me. And at the same time, she wants me as badly as I want her.

"I missed you a lot Mely and it has been a hectic couple of weeks and we need to sort it out soon. Don't you think so?" I was trying to suggest things.

"Damn, this is a public place cant you see dick-head?" she was playful.

"I have better ideas, my lovely lass." she like that term 'lass' since part of her is Scottish and she loves being called 'lovely lass'.

I took her hand and we moved briskly. I was kind of dragging her and she was looking at me in surprise.

"Where the heck are we going?" she asked.

"Just be with me for a while Mely." i was assuring her.

I knew this mall had a corner where there was a row of rest rooms and I was taking her to the last one, at the end of the row. I knew it was noon and there would be hardly anyone that side. Normally people would use the first ones in the row. She too knew by then what is my plan and we began to run to the last one. She was so excited when we reached the spot. We entered and I locked the door.

And there stood we were...looking into each others eyes, panting. And then we tightly hugged and it was a deep embrace. Our bodies were tightly bound to each other and I could feel her heartbeat pacing up.

I took her face in my hands and nibbled her earlobes and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and I planted a kiss each on her eyes and then nose and then her chin. I slowly parted her lips and inserted my tongue into her mouth. We tasted our tongues for sometime and were competing to suck them. I licked her upper lips and sucked the lower ones. It was a passionate couple of minutes for us, holding on and kissing deeply. Meanwhile my hands were cupping her ass cheeks. She had soft round ass and it made her gasp when I pressed them after some caressing.

"Mely, I want you right now....right here." I whispered in her ears.

"Bob, I am yours and take me whole." she was sensual in her voice.

I slowly started to unbutton her white shirt and insert my hands inside. Meanwhile I was sucking her lips. I could feel her heart beating faster now. I slowly pressed her boobs which were throbbing for my touch inside her 36 C bra. She had a great pair of boobs and most sensual nipples. I fell in love with her breasts and always loved to press them whenever I got a chance. They were so soft and well shaped. I searched for her nipples and found they were already hard. I slowly licked my way down, from her neck to chest and took her boobs out of her bra and started suck them.

"Ohhh baby...suck them." she whispered moaning with pleasure. I sucked each boobs and slowly circled my wet tongue around those lovely pink hard nipples. She was in the peak of her arousal.

And she started to caress my ass cheeks and I loved it. Her fingers were trying to get into my ass creek. So I pulled down my trousers and helped her to get her finger where she wanted it. She slowly started rubbing my ass cheeks and it made my dick to get erect. She then slowly inserted her forefinger through the ass creek and it went further to my anus.

"Aww..honey, do that...I love it." I started to scream.

She started to finger fuck my anus and I was in ecstasy. I then slowly pulled her shirt up and started licking her belly button.

"Oh yeah, do that my baby." she always liked my licks and enjoys her body to be licked and sucked.

I slowly pulled her skirt up and started kissing her inner thighs and by now she was in a different world. I made her to sit on the closet and pulled her skirt up. As she pulled down her panties, I pulled down my underwear too. And looking at my manhood her eyes glowed.

"OOh my boy, I miss your toy and I love it more than anything." she was so excited to see it after couple of weeks. It stood erect in arousal waiting for its "lover" to explore it.

"I know my sweetie and it is for you, so take it all." I was glad to present myself to her.

She started to rub my dick and slowly pressed my balls. I gasped and she smiled at me and started kissing it. Slowly she sucked end to end of my dick, licking the cock eye which ignited fires inside me and slowly precum started to ooze around the tip. She licked my pre-cum and started sucking my balls. Meanwhile she was pressing my ass cheeks too and I was caressing her silky smooth hair.

I stood on my knees and made her bend a bit backwards, which made her more comfortable. It gave me a nice view of her secret hole, and her clit was gleaming in her wetness. There it is, the lovely cute hairy pussy of my Mel.

She mostly shaves it clean but once in a while I tell her how I wish to see it as natural with bush. It was having that natural look today and I felt lucky! Once I told her after a session -- "Honey, sometimes give me a chance to explore through that thick jungle and other times I can tread through the highways." and she burst in laugh. And today it was the jungle I loved.

"Wow!Baby, this is just for me, I know." I was so happy to see the unshaved hairy pussy of my lovely lady.

"Yes Bobbie, it is just for you." she was so wet and wild.

I slowly kissed her inner thighs and pressed her side buttocks. It gave her immense pleasure and she was moaning. And I slowly kissed her pussy first. And then slowly parted her pussy lips and inserted my tongue inside. She started moaning and bends back again. She felt a lightning passing through her and started to moan.

And I slowly started to lick her wet juicy pussy and she encouraged me by splitting her legs apart more. My licking slowly started to pick up pace and she was pulling my hair by then. She stuttered violently and started shivering and then...she came. Sweet juice started to flow out and my tongue was busy for a bit licking it. I cleaned it up and she was all sweating and exhausted by then.

"Honey, now I want to cum inside you...I want you badly." I was so much aroused by now and can cum in any moment but was holding back.

"Yes, I want yours inside mine...let's do it babe....cum inside." she was more than happy.

We exchanged seats. I sat on the closet and she sat on my lap facing me. Slowly I pulled her up and positioned her on my lap so that my hard erect dick can pierce into her wet juicy pussy. She adjusted her position and it slid without any resistance and she closed her eyes.

"Oh my honey, cum inside me now." she was crying with pleasure by now.

"Yes yes yes....I am gona do it now." I reassured her.

And I started to push myself up so that my dick entered her, in and out. She knew the situation and acted accordingly. She started to sit up and down and the motion began to pace up. Perfect fucking position!

"Faster faster ...yes yes yes...lets do it!" I cried out.

"Yes yes..fuck me honey, fuck me and cum inside" she started moaning

And I was about to cum and I cried out " I am gona cum inside you baby..have it now!"

And I came inside her and I sat back, exhausted. Since she was on top of me, my cum was flowing down and she suddenly came down from my lap and started to suck my semen and swallowed it. She licked every drop of my cum and sucked my manhood clean.

"Wow! That was great...I loved it my boy." she was really excited by then, and I can see that, she too got exhausted.

We kissed for some more time and I licked her pussy once again for her to cum. Later, we cleaned up, dressed up and came out of the rest room. I quickly surveyed the area and found there was no one around. We then went together to the store, purchased things and sat for a coffee.

That was a great session for both of us and we kissed bye for that evening. We both were so happy that without any preparation or imagination, such a rendezvous in a restroom was a great success.

Cutestguy