Results Not Typical Ch. 01

Story Info
Phase One of testing begins.
3.2k words
4.36
37.8k
15
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he strode into the control room, he was frowning. He wasn't really frowning—it was more the natural set of his face than the expression of any particular disapproval—but upon seeing the frown, the techs straightened up, swiftly busying themselves at their consoles, desperate to ensure that they were not the object of his ire. He didn't really notice. People were always cowering like that whenever he walked into a room; he had accepted it long ago as the natural order of things.

"Is everything prepared?" he asked, voice crisp.

"Y-yes, Dr. Mahler, of course," stammered the tech on the left. He'd never learned their names. They never lasted long enough for names. He just thought of them as Right and Left, and sometimes there would be a new Right or Left, and what of it? So long as they did their jobs. "The delivery mechanism is primed and in place. Surveillance is fully operational as well," Left said, gesturing at the three large monitors on the front wall of the room.

They showed different angles of the same small rectangular room. A bed and a dresser filled one end; a desk and a closet the other, with a door in the middle of the wall on the side. Posters of bands and movies, interspersed with university pennants and the like, plastered the rest of the wall space. A perfectly ordinary dorm room, albeit one with cameras hidden in two corners of the ceiling and the desk.

"Good. And the subjects?"

"Should be arriving any moment, sir. We've made sure of it." Almost as he spoke, the door opened, and a young man entered. Strong-featured, if not precisely handsome, he looked almost topheavy; his powerful chest and shoulders strained his college-brand shirt and looked enough to overbalance his narrow waist. Many of the pictures on the walls were of him and other, similarly muscular young men wearing wrestlers' spandex and headgear in university colors.

Brushing sandy hair back from where it had fallen into his eyes, he looked over his shoulder and said, "Thanks for doing this, Melissa; I know it's against the rules. I can't believe I left my calc book here. I swear I'm not usually this absentminded."

Behind him entered a young woman, all long limbs and lean muscle, a serious runner if Mahler had ever seen one. Her dark hair, bound back into a practical ponytail, swung as she shook her head, a sardonic grin on her face. "You're lucky I happen to know that's true, Jake. If I had a nickel for every guy who came into the tutoring center and 'forgot his textbook'...well, let's just say I'd have a lot of ammunition." Taking an elastic hairtie from around her wrist, she hooked it around her fingers to form a makeshift slingshot, and took mock aim at her companion's face.

Jake raised his hands in surrender, and then pointed with one to a hefty tome on the desk. "See? No need to bury any coins in my face." She eyed him and the book with equal suspicion, but finally lowered her weapon and sniffed airily.

"I suppose we can declare a truce, so long as you promise to actually work on your math homework while I'm here. What was it you needed help with? Differential equations, right?"

He nodded emphatically. "Yeah, Professor Swanson's class is seriously kicking my ass. Why does the computer science major even require advanced calc? It's not like differentials come up a lot."

She shrugged. "No idea, although that does seem odd. I'm in the engineering program, myself, so I couldn't tell you." Stepping inside and closing the door behind her, she leaned against the wall near the desk as Jake sat down before it, pulling the calculus textbook over in front of him.

Seeing this, Right twitched and said, "Subjects A6 and B6 in place, sir," then pushed a button on his console. An emotionless, computerized voice said, "Perimeter established. Ventilation and primary exits sealed. Testing area is now secure." Neither student in the dorm room appeared to notice the subtle shift of the door as it was mechanically sealed shut, or that the air vent in the ceiling had suddenly gone quiet.

Mahler nodded to Left. "Good. Initiate Phase One."

Left nodded, making several keystrokes on his console, then said, "Agent 739 is primed for delivery." His hand hovered over the Enter key, waiting for the final word. Mahler looked up at the monitors, which showed Subject B6 leaning over her male counterpart's shoulder, pointing at something in the textbook. The desk camera view was filled with their faces.

"Go."

Right flipped open the cover of a switch on his console, and pressed it. The computerized voice spoke again. "Delivery command received. Initiating release of Agent 739. Trial Six, Phase One, is now underway."

Jake's head came up. "Did you just hear...?"

Melissa looked over at him. "Hear what?"

He shook his head. "I thought I heard something. Like a weird hiss. You didn't hear it?"

She raised a dubious eyebrow. "A hiss? No. Why? What kind of hissing?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, it was quiet." He paused, and turned around, scanning the apparently empty room. "It was probably nothing. Never mind."

That's when he saw it: a strange, almost shimmery haze drifting down from the ceiling vent above them, like the air above pavement on a hot day. "There!" he exclaimed, pointing. "What the hell is that?"

Melissa whirled to see what had alarmed him. Standing beside his chair, she was much taller than he was, and when she moved, her head went right into the hazy cloud descending toward them. She gasped and wobbled on her feet. "What the..." Staggering against Jake, she fell to one knee beside his chair, catching herself with one hand on his leg for balance.

Before he could more than twitch in surprise, the cloud fell around him, as well. The air before his eyes swam, and without really meaning to, he breathed it in. Almost immediately, he got dizzy, his eyes losing focus. Head spinning, he grabbed onto the desk in front of him, hoping for some kind of stability. Some part of his brain was screaming at him to hold his breath, but he couldn't seem to convey orders from his mind to his body properly, and he kept breathing—panting, really, from fear and adrenaline. His hearing gone and his vision useless, his only sense of Melissa was her grip on his leg.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour (but what the clock by his bed said was less than two minutes), the spinning slowed and then stopped. His eyes started to focus again, and he struggled to control his breathing.Focus,he told himself furiously, like he would on the wrestling mats.Get control of yourself.It worked, more or less, and with his newfound capacity to move under his own power, he turned to check on Melissa.

She knelt beside him, also breathing heavily, one hand still braced against his thigh. She looked up at him. "What—," she gasped, "the hell—was that?"

"I don't know," he said, shaking his head. "Some kind of gas leak? You feel okay?" As he spoke, he realized that he did feel okay. Great, actually. As a matter of fact...he looked down, feeling something move against his leg.

It wasn't Melissa.

Opening her mouth to speak, she froze as his athletic shorts bulged out under her hand where it lay over his thigh, the fingers on the inside. Jake had not realized where, precisely, her hand had fallen, and he found himself growing erect, his cock literally pushing at her hand as it swelled beneath her fingers.

"Time to erection, seventy-two seconds post exposure," reported Left. "Subject A6 vital signs good. Arousal indicators are..." he paused, then whistled. "Off the charts, sir. Heart rate climbing, body temperature rising as well. All responses to Agent 739 appear optimal."

Mahler nodded briskly, then said, "And Subject B6?"

Right's voice sounded. "The same, sir."

Melissa's eyes slid down to where her hand lay.I should move my hand,she thought.This is very, very bad.But that tiny, rational corner of her brain did not appear to be in control of things anymore. It watched, mortified, as instead of pulling away, her hand tightened against Jake's inexplicable—but undeniable—erection, rubbing it gently through the thin fabric of his shorts.

Jake's breath caught. A little tingle of pleasure went from his groin up his spine at the friction. He had no idea what was happening, and that little voice in his head was screaming at him again that something was wrong, but whatever she was doing, most of him was very sure it was a good thing.

Melissa found herself smiling slightly as Jake stiffened further under her hand. There was something gratifying about causing a reaction like that. She stroked him again, enjoying the little tremor that ran through him. Melissa squeezed the steely shaft through the nylon, pulling on it gently. Her smile widened into a grin as he made a little gasping noise.

She looked up at his face for the first time. She did not see the self-effacing boy who had asked her for help with his math homework. In his eyes, she saw raw lust, to a degree that was frankly startling in his previously gentle expression. He grabbed her by the upper arms and pulled her up, twisting his chair away from the desk as he did, so that she landed in his lap.

She rolled her hips, grinding her ass against his ever-more-insistent erection, that wicked grin still on her face. As he growled, she seized the hem of his shirt and pulled it off over his head, tossing it aside. Her hands slid around his shoulders and down the musculature of his chest. He growled again, his own hands going to her waist. He pulled her in, and pressed his lips to hers.

The kiss was a furious, insistent thing. She felt his tongue against her lips and met it with her own, taking hold of his head and deepening the kiss yet further. Jake's hands took the opportunity to slide under Melissa's top, exploring up her ribs and making goosebumps pop up all over her.

She broke the kiss for just a moment, just long enough to pull the tank top off, before engaging his tongue with hers once again. She could feel the heat radiating off his body all around her. His fingers, impressively dexterous while operating blind, found the clasp of her bra and made short work of it. Her breasts, firm and supple, swung free.

Jake, shifting his hands beneath her, lifted her off him entirely, carried her across the room and laid her onto the bed. He took a moment, chest heaving, to admire the lines of her body, all lean muscle and soft curves. It was only a moment, though, before he was atop her, kissing her hard once again. His erection, still straining at the fabric of the shorts, pressed against her leg.

His lips slid down from hers, along her jaw, to the hollow of her throat. She writhed beneath him, groaning, as he slid still lower, his lips and tongue moving over her collarbone. He kissed around her breasts, mouth sliding along silken skin, making her arch and moan again. Pausing to flick his tongue against one nipple and then the other, his hands led the way further down her body. Catching the elastic waistband of her yoga pants, he hooked his fingers through it and panties both, peeling them away as his mouth wandered across her abdomen, following the trail his fingers had left.

He stripped them off and tossed them aside, catching her legs as they fell against his shoulders. Jake kissed down one long leg and then up the other, pointedly avoiding the patch of darkness between them as she writhed and moaned at his touch. Finally, as his head moved down again, her hands caught in his hair and forced his face against her swollen, pink lips. His tongue slid inside her, and she gasped, her thighs clamping around his head. He wrapped his hands around her legs to pull her harder against him, forcing his tongue deeper. Jake worked his mouth upward, kissing her clit, and she shuddered at the sensation.

Grinning to himself, he slid his tongue back within her. She tasted like sweetness and fire, and he couldn't get enough. She was moaning his name, now, over and over, like some kind of prayer. "Jake, oh Jake, Jake, yes, Jake..." He moved back to her clit, working it between his lips and tongue, and her prayer became a scream as he felt her orgasm wrack her entire body. "Oh, Jake! JAKE! God, yes!"

Melissa's legs were clamped so hard around his head that he actually found himself struggling to breathe until she came down from her climax, shaking and sweaty. When her legs fell limply to the bed, he slid out from under them, standing up beside the bed. She watched him through half-lidded eyes, breathing heavily, as he swiftly shed his shorts, finally freeing his cock from its nylon prison. Her eyes finally focused on it, standing straight out from his body, and she reached one hand up to stroke it.

Now he was the one having trouble focusing his eyes.

Her hand glided up and down his shaft, squeezing gently as she pulled him closer. There was a single, pearlescent drop of precum beading at the tip, and his breath shuddered out as she licked it off with the very tip of her tongue. His next breath came out in a moan as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, tongue flicking against the underside. His hands slid into her hair, guiding her head as she slid down his length, taking in more and more of him. She couldn't quite get all of it inside her mouth at once, but her hand wrapped the base and squeezed in time with her sucking as she worked her way up and down the shaft a few times.

Her mouth popped off him with an audible sucking noise, and she looked up at him. "I want you inside me. Now."

He grinned ferociously. "Works for me." He reached to his nightstand, where a condom and some lube were waiting.That's odd,he thought.I never leave them out like that.Once again, the tiny blip of rationality was quickly subsumed in need as he tore open the wrapper and rolled it on.

"That's one of ours?" asked Dr. Mahler, perfectly cool despite what was happening on the screens before him. Right was looking rather warm, and Left kept shifting in his seat.

"Of course, sir," said Right. "Nanosensors in the ribbing. It should give us much more reliable data than our remote scans."

"Good," said Mahler.

"Receiving now, sir," said Left. One of his screens changed to show vital signs labeled A6. "Coming through clearly, Dr. Mahler. Heartrate and BP are high, but within expected parameters. O2 sat is optimal."

Mahler nodded. "Keep me apprised."

Jake was atop her the second the condom was all the way on.Odd,he thought again.I never use the ribbed kind.Pushing away all forms of thought not related to "pretty girl must fuck," he slid up her body, his hands and mouth caressing every inch they could find. Her long legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him snug against her. As his face reached hers, he kissed her again, and as his tongue slid into her mouth, his cock slid inside her as well. Moving slowly, his hands sliding all over her, he worked himself into her, pulling out slightly before pushing deeper.

She moaned softly against his mouth, rolling her hips insistently, trying to pull him further inside. He refused, sliding into her with agonizing slowness, pulling back a bit and pushing deeper, over and over, ever so slowly. Melissa thought she might combust. Finally, after several eons, it seemed, he was all the way in. His pubic hair tangled with hers as his balls came to rest against her.

He kissed her throat, her jaw, and her lips. Their eyes met. "How does that feel?" he whispered against her mouth. His hands slid down her ribs. Hers tightened on his shoulders. Their quick, heavy breaths mixed together, each unwilling to pull far enough away to get a clear breath. She kissed him again.

"Amazing."

"Damn," said Left.

Jake began to move, his hips rolling smoothly, sliding his shaft back out of her before pushing back inside. Melissa moaned and clutched at him as his pace increased, the room filling with the sound of flesh against flesh as his swinging balls slapped against her. He was moaning too, now, grunting with effort and passion as he thrust in and out of her.

Abruptly, she unwrapped her legs from around his waist. Bracing them on the bed, she grabbed his arms and, all at once, flipped him over in a move worthy of the wrestling team. He laughed, landing on his back with her atop him. She moved with him, keeping her hips glued to his to keep his cock from falling out of her.

"Nice toss," he said. "I thought I was the wrestler in the room."

She grinned. "Three brothers. It would be unwise to underestimate me." She ground her hips against his, causing him to shift around inside her. His eyes slid shut in pleasure.

"Oh, don't worry," he said, breathless. "That seems decidedly unlikely."

She rose up atop him until their bodies were perpendicular, her rolling hips now setting the pace for the fuck instead of his. Jake's hands slid up her sweating body to toy with her breasts as she rode him. She leaned forward, planting her hands on the heaving muscles of his chest. So braced, she began to hump in earnest, slamming herself up and down. Jake moved his hands back down to her hips, holding her steady as she bucked atop him with increasing abandon.

Finally she slammed down and froze, back arched, head thrown back. "Oh, GOD! Yes!" Her inner walls began to spasm and squeeze him as her orgasm wracked her. Unable to stand it, his back arched too, grinding his hips against hers and pushing himself even deeper inside her. He did not call out , but gave a sort of growling moan as he erupted inside her, filling the condom.

"Holy shit," said Right, admiringly. Mahler rolled his eyes.

Melissa collapsed atop him, panting and sweaty. Her whole body rose and fell with his gasping breaths. After a moment, she flopped off of him to one side, letting his somewhat-deflated cock fall out of her. Jake peeled off the condom and tossed it into the wastebasket under his nightstand. His arms snaked around her, snugging her tight against his side, her head on his shoulder.

His breathing finally coming under control, he kissed the side of her head. "No wonder you're the most requested tutor on campus," he said. "You can help me with my homework any time."