Results Not Typical Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake's attention was snapped back to his own situation when his shirt was abruptly yanked up over his head. He cooperated without thinking, moving his arms to allow the shirt to come off completely. While his head was still inside it, he felt his shorts and boxers get whipped down to his ankles. His erection popped straight out, bobbing a bit from its sudden release. Jake was still fighting his way out of his tangled shirt when he felt a warm, wet something wrap around the head of his cock.

Jake's knees almost buckled at the sensation. But whose lips were those? Eric's large hands were still on his torso, touching and caressing every inch they could find, and Jake could feel the larger man's slightly stubbled face rubbing against the nape of his neck, planting little kisses against the skin of his shoulders. And then he realized that there was only one person his quick survey of the classroom hadn't shown him.

Melissa's lips slid down his shaft, experienced as they now were with the shape and size of him, as Jake finally pulled his offending shirt the rest of the way off. Dropping it to one side, he moved his right hand into Melissa's hair, guiding her head as it moved up and down the length of him. Only the soft rustling sounds behind him made Jake realize that Eric's hands were no longer exploring him. Jake heard the clink of a belt buckle, and from the corner of his eye he saw Eric's clothes hit the floor to one side of him. Then one hand returned, cupping the taut, smooth globe of Jake's ass, and Eric, now as bare as Jake, stepped up beside him, a broad grin on his face.

Eric's dark skin made a sharp contrast with Jake's light tan as Eric stood tight against Jake's side and his own considerable erection—a bit longer and a good deal thicker than Jake's—stood proudly out beside Jake's. Melissa smiled around the head of Jake's cock, and released it, a thin cobweb of saliva stretching between his skin and hers as she shifted her mouth to the bulbous head of Eric's cock. Eric put his free hand, the one not fondling Jake's ass, into Melissa's hair with Jake's hand, their fingers erotically lacing around her head. Jake mirrored Eric's position with his free hand, sliding it between their bodies to caress Eric's muscular ass, squeezing one cheek and then the other.

Eric moaned with pleasure at this new sensation. Melissa, still fully dressed, slid down his shaft, unable to take more than about a third of it into her mouth at once. She backed off it, leaving it wet with saliva, and moved back to Jake. Her hands wrapped around their shafts, pumping Eric in time with her sucking of Jake. After a few bobs, she switched back, working as much of Eric's cock into her mouth as she could.

While her attention was focused on Eric, Jake took the opportunity to look around the room again. He looked over his shoulder. His eyebrows shot up when he saw a shirtless Dave enthusiastically, if inexpertly, trying to swallow Pete's cock. Pete's hands were on his head, guiding Dave up and down his shaft. Small noises of pleasure were rolling from Pete's own mouth with every motion.

Turning his head the other direction, he could see Anna, now naked but still sprawled across her desk, wrap her legs around Luke's head as he buried his face between them. Luke was naked now too, and Jake was surprised to see that what he had thought was a scrawny little guy was actually lithe and strongly muscled. His abs were better defined than Jake's! Luke lacked the bulk of Jake or Eric, or even the gym-sculpted strength of Pete or Dave; rather, he was lean and tightly muscular, more like a dancer or gymnast.

Anna's whole body was shaking as Luke pushed his mouth harder against her, clearly straining to get as much of his tongue inside her as possible. His hands roamed her, making her shiver when they ran up her legs and gasp when they found her nipples. Her eyes were half-closed, and she moaned Luke's name over and over as he tongued her.

This gave Jake an idea.

Turning back to Eric and Melissa—Melissa had managed to squeeze about half of Eric's cock into her mouth while Jake had been distracted, an impressive accomplishment—he gently grabbed her by the upper arms and pulled her up, yanking her mouth off of Eric with a wet sound and a squeak of protest. "You're wearing far too many clothes," he told her. Eric grinned, and helped Jake peel her out of her clothing.

Jake pushed her onto her back on a desk, the way Luke had Anna, opened her legs and dropped to his knees. He moved in, tongue first, tasting and kissing everywhere he could reach. From the sound she made, she was in favor of this new plan. His mouth found her damply gleaming pussy, and she moaned, a sound low in her throat that vibrated all the way down to him. Her moans went muffled suddenly, and Jake glanced up to see that Eric had moved around the desk to slide his cock back into her mouth. This new angle, with her head hanging off the table, allowed him to get even more of his shaft down her throat.

Moving his tongue to her clit, he reveled in the way her entire body jerked with every feather-light touch of the little nub. Rubbing it with his nose, he slid his tongue inside her, trying to taste every bit of it. The familiar taste of her juices made juice of his own bead at the tip of his saliva-damp dick. Her hand came into his hair, gently pulling him up so he could see her other hand.

It held a condom, one of those odd unmarked ones he'd set on the desk and promptly forgotten. She couldn't talk, not with most of a foot of cock in her mouth, but her eyes told him everything he needed to know. He stood up, tearing open the wrapper and rolling the latex onto himself. Glancing up, he was briefly mesmerized by the sight of Eric's thick, dark cock sliding in and out of Melissa's mouth in a smooth, steady face fuck. Eric's eyes were half-closed, a look of rapture on his face. His hands were on either side of Melissa's head, holding her steady so she wouldn't slip and choke.

Jake couldn't imagine how she was breathing, but she seemed fine, so he decided he'd let her do as she pleased. Looking back down, he lined himself up and pushed his cock into her once again. Her warm, supple tightness was just as fantastic as before, and he had to fight the urge to just shove himself straight in and go to town. Instead, he worked himself in slowly, pulling back a bit and then pushing in deeper, rocking back and forth until his pubic hair tangled with hers and his balls rested against the curve of her ass.

Hilt deep inside her, he leaned down to kiss her breasts, making the nipples rise into hard little buds. She bucked when he flicked his tongue across them. This position gave him an excellent view of Eric's cock sliding into her mouth. He was amazed to realize that he could actually see it moving down her throat. Jake began to roll his hips, thrusting in and out of her at the same slow pace Eric was using on her mouth.

She reached down, grabbed his hips, and began to push and pull with him, encouraging him to thrust harder and faster. He obliged, picking up the pace until her whole body shook with every thrust and the sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the air. He distantly noticed that the sound seemed louder than it should, and he looked past Eric's heaving, sweaty body to see that Anna was on her stomach now, legs spread as Luke fucked her from behind. His wrapped cock looked long, almost as long as Eric's, but as slender as Luke himself was. He was thrusting long and deep, pulling almost all the way out before slamming his whole length back in. His balls swung between them, slapping against Anna in counterpoint to Jake's hitting Melissa. Bent down as he was, Jake had a perfect view of that long, slender cock sliding in and out of a panting, shaking Anna.

He felt Melissa's whole body go rigid, muscles inside and out clenching him tightly. Turning his head back, he found himself eye to eye with Eric's thick, spit-slicked cock. Apparently his cock had slipped out of Melissa's mouth in the throes of her orgasm. On an impulse, Jake leaned in a bit and licked the head, tasting tangy precum as well as Melissa's saliva.

"Mmm, yeah," rumbled Eric. "Do that again." Jake did so, sliding his tongue from the underside of the glans around the tip. Eric moaned. Melissa's breathing was still ragged, but her eyes followed his every move as Jake, emboldened by this success, wrapped his lips around Eric's bulbous cockhead and began to lightly suck it, bobbing gently in time with his thrusts into Melissa. He couldn't fathom how she had gotten so much of the thing into her mouth; stretching his jaws apart, he could barely fit the head inside.

"Damn, Jake," said Eric. "Who knew you had such a talented mouth?" Jake pulled off him and stood up fully again, although he kept up his steady thrusting into Melissa. He wiped his lips, which were slimy with precum and slobber, and grinned at his friend.

"What can I say? I'm a man of many skills."

Eric gave a hearty laugh and a lascivious grin. "I'll have to remember that. Speaking of skills, do you want to see how a real man takes a woman? I think it's time I had my turn in there," he said, and jerked his chin at Melissa's groin. With a glance at Melissa, to check her approval, Jake pulled out of her, peeling off his condom. Eric stepped around the table, already rolling on his own condom.

He sat down on the desk beside her, and then with a single powerful heave, seized Melissa around the waist, lifted her clear into the air, and set her down astraddle him. She gasped as the big cock pushed into her. "God, you're big," she said, and grinned. "This is going to be fun." Jake stepped back to watch as she began to buck up and down on Eric's cock, with him holding her hips for balance and thrusting up into her.

Hearing an odd noise behind him, Jake turned to see Dave, flat on his back on his desk. His legs were wishboned open, and Pete stood between them, pushing two lubed fingers into Dave's puckered pink asshole. The noise he'd heard was Dave's moan at the intrusion, somewhere between pleasure and pain. As Jake watched, idly stroking his still-slick cock, Pete squirted a bit more lube onto his hand and pushed another finger into Dave, making him moan again. Definitely more pleasure than pain, this time.

Pete worked his fingers around inside Dave, his cock dripping precum. Pete used his other hand to slowly stroke Dave's short, thick cock in time with the thrusts of his fingers. Dave bucked and moaned again, back arching. Pete, looking rather pleased with himself, withdrew both hands and rolled on a condom of his own. He coated it with lube and added a bit more to Dave's ass. Without further ado, he pressed his cockhead against the puckered, now-gaping hole and pushed it inside. Dave cried out, his whole body going tense. Every muscle stood out sharply as he panted with quick, shallow breaths.

Pete noticed Jake watching and grinned. "Didn't expect to see this when you got up this morning, did you?" Jake could only shake his head. Turning back to Dave, who seemed slightly calmer now, Pete shoved another inch or so of his shaft into Dave, making him cry out and go rigid all over again. "You gotta relax, dude," said Pete. "It will feel better if you let yourself open up some."

"Easy for you to say," replied Dave through gritted teeth. "That fucking hurts."

This, too, gave Jake an idea.

He turned back to see Eric, lying on the desk with his feet planted firmly on the ground, thrusting up into a wildly bouncing Melissa. Her breasts bounced hypnotically as she impaled herself over and over on Eric's thick shaft. Jake reached over and rolled Eric's heavy balls in his palm. The other man groaned. "Whatever you just did, do it again. In fact, just keep doing it, preferably forever." He spread his legs a bit wider to give Jake better access. Jake grinned. Just what he'd wanted.

Squeezing out a drop of lube onto his forefinger, he reached down (giving Eric's balls another roll for good measure) and rubbed the lube onto Eric's puckered hole. Eric gasped. "Forget whatever you did before. Your new life goal is to play with my ass."

Jake grinned at him around Melissa's heaving, sweaty side. "Your wish..." he applied more lube, and then popped the whole first segment of his finger into Eric's grasping hole. "My command." Eric's whole body went rigid in an almost comical echo of Dave. Jake was surprised at how tightly Eric's inner muscles gripped Jake's fingertip. Eric proved a swifter learner than Dave, though, as he almost immediately relaxed enough for Jake to start sliding more of his finger inside.

A minute and a lot more lube later, Jake was easily sliding three fingers in and out of Eric the way Pete had been finger-fucking Dave a few minutes before. That thought reminded Jake to turn and see how the two were doing. The sight of Pete stroking smoothly in and out of Dave's ass was enough to make Jake's cock twitch and ooze another drop of pearly precum. Dave was still on his back, but his legs were now up on Pete's shoulders, with the latter thrusting his entire length into Dave at a steady pace. Both guys gleamed with sweat, and Dave was moaning almost continuously.

Buoyed by their success, Jake turned back to Eric. Melissa was crouching over him, hands braced on his broad chest, her strong legs flexing powerfully as she rose and fell on Eric's cock. Jake rolled a new condom onto his own throbbing erection and coated it with more lube. His bottle was getting low. He moved into position between Eric's thighs, lined up his shaft, and pressed his cockhead against Eric's hole. To his surprise, it yielded readily and swallowed the glans of Jake's cock.

Both guys groaned. The feeling was incredible. The heat and tightness almost sent Jake over the edge right then. He clamped down his orgasm and worked himself deeper, pushing in and pulling out a bit before pushing still deeper. Finally he was balls deep, his hips pressed against the swell of Eric's muscular ass. Eric's inner muscles gripped him in a way no woman ever had, an unbelievable tightness that seemed to ripple along the length of his shaft.

Eric raised his legs into the air, spread wide, which allowed Jake to push in even deeper. "Fuuuuck," groaned Eric.

"That would be the plan, yes," panted Jake in reply, and began to thrust in earnest.

From this position, he could see past Melissa to Luke and Anna. They were laid out lengthwise across two desks, tightly entwined and joined at the hip. Luke's mouth never seemed to come off of her skin, kissing and tasting everywhere he could reach. Her eyes, half-lidded in delirious pleasure, met Jake's. He found it incredibly erotic, staring into her eyes while Luke thrust into her and Jake into Eric. He swiftly lost himself in the rhythm of the fuck, thrusting hard and fast into Eric while Melissa rode him with abandon.

A cry from behind him broke his reverie. "Oh, God! YES! FUCK!" He looked over his shoulder to see ropes of white shooting up from under Pete's hand, which flew up and down Dave's cock so fast that it was mostly a blur. Dave's back arched, his eyes closed, and his hands spasmodically gripped the edge of the table. Pete continued to thrust furiously as he stroked Dave's spewing cock, his hips slapping loudly against Dave's ass.

Just as it seemed Dave's orgasm was subsiding, Pete withdrew his cock from Dave's ass, peeled off the condom, and began to stroke his own dick with frenzied speed. His head sagged back, an incoherent yell bursting from his lips, as his cum splattered across Dave's stomach and chest, mingling with Dave's own. Pete collapsed forward onto Dave, rubbing their still-dripping cocks together and tiredly kissing Dave's neck and jaw.

Melissa moaned, arching back so far she almost landed on Jake. She slammed herself down, burying Eric's cock inside her completely, and went rigid, her fingers seizing his shoulders and clinging fiercely. Jake reached up, sliding his hands across her heated, sweat-slicked skin, and gently toyed with her breasts as he kissed her back. When her muscles finally went lax again, she toppled off Eric sideways, forcing the pair to catch her and lay her on the desk to recover.

As Jake straightened up, to continue thrusting into Eric, he was just in time to see Luke ejaculating into Anna's open mouth. White streaks stood out against her bronze skin and black hair. As he watched Luke lift Anna back onto the desk and bury his head between her legs again, Jake peeled the condom off of Eric's towering erection and began to stroke it feverishly as he slammed his own cock in and out of Eric's tight hole. Anna's cry of release sounded moments later.

He shifted his angle slightly, feeling his cock rub across a small bump inside Eric's channel, and was rewarded by and immediate cry of "Oh, fuck yes!" Eric's thick cock erupted, semen streaking across the dusky skin of his stomach and chest. As Eric writhed on the table, his inner muscles spasmed as well, and finally Jake could hold it back no more. His balls rolled up tight against the base of his shaft, and lightning seemed to leap from his balls up his spine to his brain. His whole body shook, and he felt a warm, squishy heat fill his condom deep inside Eric.

He pulled out, tossed the condom into the trash can by the door, and flopped onto the desk beside a still panting Eric and Melissa. For a moment, no one spoke.

"So, uh..." came Pete's ragged voice. "Who has to clean all the spunk off the tables?"

12