Results of the New Arrangement

Story Info
Our hero from "The New Arrangement" is learning to live!
10.8k words
2.62
13.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I couldn't believe it, here I was, tied up with my erection poking through the plastic ring...and Daphne was tease-torturing me as I clutched the string to the plastic ring in my mouth...oh God. The door opened, and Master Tanner came in behind her, brandishing a pair of children's scissors that he'd borrowed from my son's room. Playfully, Tanner ran the scissors up and down the string connecting my mouth to the ring about my dick. "All I have to do is clip the string." Tanner said playfully, and Daphne laughed. I began crying, still holding the string. "Poor thing...it's been so long since he was able to cum..." Tanner snickered. "But wasn't it his idea to wear the chastity belt, hon?" Tanner's thumb toyed with Daphne's nipple through her shirt, and she giggled. "That it was!"

July 1997

On our twelfth anniversary, Daphne gave me a chastity device...and I have to admit that I asked for it. Since the middle of our 9 th year of marriage, Daphne had been erotically teasing me more and more. We almost never were making love, much of our romantic life involved me orally satisfying Daphne, and then her tying me down, toying with my purple, pre-cum drenched erection gently, her fingers softly holding and pulling my quivering dick as it pulsated into a hard on. At first she'd play with my chest hair, rubbing my nipples casually...and then tickling my armpits and stomach. Daphne used a few drops of Lubriderm quite often, working it into my helplessly hard cock, using calm, up and down maneuvers, pulling her gorgeous fingers up and around my rigid shaft as I lay tied to the bed.

Then she'd tickle my scrotum with her left hand as she pulled my foreskin up and down with her right, and I'd just be going insane. Daphne would then take my dick in both palms, the fingers gently cupping the shaft. "Watch me play the flute" she'd giggle and begin flicking my poor dick with her fingers, and making me scream with desire.

She then took her open palm and rubbed it around the tip of my glans, up and down and around, and it caused my cock to bulge. These circular motions caused me to forget time and space, and made my glans incredibly violet.

Daph would giggle as I would be panting heavily, trying to break loose from the ropes. Over and over again, Daphne would get me to the point where I was just about to orgasm, and then pull her hand away, laughing. Then she'd run her fingers around my cock without touching it, enjoying the tense overblown look of my balls. Sometimes Daphne would encircle the base of my cock with her index finger and thumb, just under the glans, and begin a tiny pulling tease, while tickling my anus with her other hand.

As I'd grit my teeth and beg and plead for her to fuck me, Daphne'd giggle and then bring her palm up to the top of my cockhead, holding it flat out, her fingers pulled together and stiff, the thumb pointed straight out. Then she'd spin her palm around against the glans as I'd bite my tongue at the light torture.

Then Daph would take both hands rubbing them on my shaft, swinging it as if it were a Louisville Slugger, moving both hands up and down.

Finally she'd stop, just as I was about to cum, and tell me to get dressed, or if were late at night, to go to sleep. This was even more infuriating, as now I was completely horny, and I'd spend the next day or two following Daphne around, begging her to let me screw her.

And then the inevitable happened, I'd break down and jerk off. Twice Daphne found cum stained Kleenexes, and a few other times she walked in on me, and it always resulted in brutal whippings. Daphne was so furious. "Goddamn it!" she'd scream as her cane would thwack my naked ass, "I told you we'd make love when I was ready—maybe next week. You could have had a powerful orgasm, but no, you have to take care of it all yourself!"

"But Daphne" I sobbed as the cane landed along my tailbone, "I'm so horny, and you cum all the time!"

Later on, when I was assisting with her bath, Daphne was more gentle. "Danny...darling! There, you can soap Mommy's breasts if you like...I've plans for you and I just want you to enjoy the sex that we have." I ran the lather across Daphne's hard nipples, and my cock swelled in my trousers.

"I want us to have explosive sex, and you know that whenever we do, it's after you've gone a long time without cumming. For me, of course it's such a different thing. And don't you enjoy your time with me? That is, when we screw, now and then?" I nodded wearily.

God she was beautiful, and I loved tending to her...in the bathtub was one of the rare times that I was allowed to see her in her full nudity lately...that is, when it was light. In the evenings, I was quite often busy between her legs, but it was dark and she was usually in her nightie.

"But Daphne." I said, as I soaped her back. "I have needs, dear...and you tease me so much. And then you leave me so frustrated." I smiled gingerly at her. "You really can't blame me for weakening and indulging in self-abuse." Daphne gave me a sunny smile. "Darling, I am just trying to break you of a habit that fourteen year olds have." Daphne reached a soapy hand over to my crotch and unzipped me, pulling out my hard cock.

Daphne toyed with it as I continued to soap her back, and looked deeply in my eyes. "Honey, I know what it's like to be a big, horny man." Daphne's azure nail toyed with my quivering frenum, and I gasped silently. "But adult men have self-control, and they know how to keep from being little onanizing wankers. I'm just trying to teach you the same skills...so you can be a regular guy." Daphne looked sincerely straight at me, and I blushed, at her implication that somehow I was less of a man then the "regular guy" Daphne began pulling my dick slightly up and smiling at me casually, and I breathed through my nose. " I am starting to realize, Daniel, that your desires for S&M domination probably have a lot to do with the need to be looked after, because you aren't much of a man. You're just a little bitch, really. Complain, complain." Daphne ran a tongue across her full upper lip, giggling at me. She took her other hand and began toying with her nipple. "It makes me want to date other men sometimes, honey." I gasped suddenly. "Honey, I'm about to cum." Daphne's hand on my cock didn't slow for a moment. "Dear, this is where you learn self-control. You know that if you cum without permission, I'll thrash your pee-pee with a branch from the rosebush outside, and all those nasty thorns will be stuck in your poor thingie." As Daphne spoke, I did my best to hold back my cum. "I know you can do it, darling. I know you can keep from making a nasty mess."

Daphne asked me to rub her breasts some more. "Cup them, dear. Hold them." I looked at her piteously. "But honey I--" Daphne looked innocently at me. "What, don't you like my tits? You're always begging to touch them...and you cry so hard when you're on restriction."

One of Daphne's frequent punishments of me was to forbid me the touching of her breasts, usually for three days to a fortnight. During these times, she would wear especially transparent clothing, and wave her boobs in my face as much as possible, and quite often it led to me being in tears, especially when I was going down on her and unable to play with her beautiful honeys.

"But darling, I am trying to keep from 'making a mess' and you are toying with my penis, and I am having a bad time enough trying to hold back...with your boobs in my hands, it'll be impossible." I protested, even as I was grabbing the glorious, slippery mounds. Daphne chortled. "Daniel, you have to learn self-control. I want you to be man enough to make love to me, to be able to hold back your orgasm until I'm ready for it, and I want you to be able to let me play with your little thing--" How I hated it when she called it that! She'd called it my "Schlong" and my "weapon" in the old days. "I want to be able to toy with your peeter without worrying that you're going to lose control, babe."

As Daphne rubbed my groin and spoke gently of self-control, I gritted my teeth and tried so hard not to release. Oh, it was hell. Suddenly Daph unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants and began running her hands all over my crotch, pulling at my scrotum and then running a finger up my anus. "Dont' you like this, dear?" God, I did. "Wouldn't you like to have a man up there? Wouldn't that be lots of fun?" Daphne's fingers gloriously toyed more with my cock, and her left hand then moved two fingers up my quivering butt-hole.

"Think of what it might be like to have a couple of big bikers here, darling, taking turns with your ass while I watch! Don't you get a kick out of that?" As Daphne laughed merrily, my hands helplessly held her glorious breasts, and I inadvertently began playing with the nipples.

I should've been in heaven, but I was expending most of my energy trying to resist releasing my spew in her hand. I'd been whipped with the thorn branches before, but never on my penis...that was more than I could take. But I felt the semen rising from my balls, coming closer and closer...

Finally, I began panting heavily, and begging her to stop. "Please, Miss Daphne, I'm so close to cumming, and I don't want a thrashing with the thorns, ma'am." Daphne looked at me irritatedly, and reached down, grabbing the bath brush. WHACK! The hard plastic hit the tip of my glans harshly, and my poor organ began to shrink, and of course I began crying.

"What a pathetic creature you are, Daniel." Daphne said to me, as she stepped out of the bath and motioned me to dry her off with a fluffy towel. "You have no self-control whatsoever, and I know you're going to sneak off and play with that thingie as soon as you can." Daphne left the bathroom, coming back in a cute red teddy just as I was massaging my cock.

SLAP! "You did it! I knew you would" Daphne said smartly, slapping me twice across the face. "I'm going to train you to limp up and have some decent control over that thing if it kills me."

Twenty minutes later, I was lying on the bed, my hands bound behind me and my ankles bound to my hands, so I was up on my knees with my cock sticking out.

Daphne sat next to my bound and mangled body, toying with my cock casually. "Now you're going to learn some self control." Daphne rubbed a long nail across the tip of my cock so it was absolutely standing outside my knees, which of course were supporting my body, and bound to my hands.

"Now, I order you to lose your erection!" Daphne continued playing with my cock, and I tried. I thought of baseball scores, cleaning latrines when I was in ROTC, and my grandmother's okra salad, but nothing happened.

Daphne sighed, and reached under the bed, pulling out a long switch cut from the willow tree in our front yard. "I'm trying, Miss Daphne, please don't use that, ma'am." Daphne frowned at me. "I should use the thorn branch...but this is remedial, I know. So you can't lose your erection, eh?"

"Now I give you three seconds to lose your erection!" I tried magnificently, but with Daphne leaning over me in her cleavage-creating nightie, there was no hope. "Oh well, then..." Daphne lifted the switch over my cock. WHACK! Oooh how it stung. I could tell that the little bitch had dipped the switch in water, as well. "Still hard? Tsk Tsk." Daphne shook her head WHACK THWACK SMACK! Now I was seeing stars, and my penis was losing its erection. I could barely see it over my hog-tied state, but I noted some severe red welts on the glans and the circumsized foreskin.

WHACK! THWACK! Daphne's final lashes completely dropped my penis to the size of a two year old's weiner, and I was sobbing heavily. Daphne sat down again, and began idly stroking my cock as she lectured me on my loss of control. "See, honey...according to what I've read in the Bible, you're not supposed to be releasing at all, just for procreation's sake."

Daphne's nails trailed along my rigid shaft as she continued her Biblical interpretation.

"I mean, there's no rule in Scripture about my orgasms at all, I'm completely unregulated, and that's good." Daphne said as her fingers toyed more with my now growing cock. "But you're supposed to hold your juice back except for when we make a baby, and we've decided, of course, to stop with Michael." Daphne continued to toy with my cock. "But I recall this from my Baptist upbringing, two important quotes...In Genesis 38:89 it says

"And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground." Daphne paused and then quoted again:

"In Leviticus fifteen it says "And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even. And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even. The woman also with whom man shall lie with seed of copulation, they shall both bathe themselves in water, and be unclean until the even."

By this time, despite the quotations from the Good Book, my cock was raging hard.

Daphne stroked and stroked until I began bouncing and breathing again. "Now, I want you to lose your erection. I've given you the Biblical warnings...and I'm not going to bathe because you squirt, and I don't want you to wind up like Onan, making messes all over the place." Daphne's fingers toyed with my glans faster and I began shaking.

"Can you lose your erection? Or will I have to give you the switch again?" Unfortunately, I had to get the switch again. And again. But after the seventh tour through Daphne handjobbing me and then demanding I go limp, I finally drooped upon command. By this time, my entire crotch area was covered with welts, weals and Daphne had broken about five switches on me.

That night, Daphne let me enter her for the first time in several months. "Screw me hard, baby!" she shouted, and I pounded it in her super enthusiastically, and she screamed and moaned as I rubbed my penis in her tight pussy. Daphne came again and again as I screwed her and screwed her."Are you ready to cum?" Daphne asked me breathlessly. "Yes, I'm close." I replied. "Well, hold back, so I can cum some more. We're not making a baby, and you know what Leviticus says." Daphne said with a giggle. I ground my teeth and held back and continued to fuck her with a total passion. "Now pull out, do me from behind, now do me in the ass." I did her about twenty different ways, and then Daphne ordered me to go limp, and immediately I did. "Now I'll tie your hands above your head, so you're not tempted to Onanize." And indeed my hands were tied til the next morning. Daphne had gone to sleep satiated, and I just cried quietly, my bulbous cock (which had inflated right after I'd pulled out of her) unfortunately completely neglected.

Throughout the night, whenever I'd finally go to sleep, Daphne would awaken and began toying with my poor member once again, getting it to the point that I was about to explode before saying quickly "If you're not limp in thirty seconds, it's the thorn branch for you honey." And every time it worked...I was trained now to go limp within seconds!

The following day, Daphne called me on my cell phone at work. "Honey, take me into the bathroom with you..." Wondering, I carried the cell phone into the john down the hall. "Get some of that pink soapy stuff from the dispenser over the sink and put it on a tissue, and go into the stall." I obeyed. "Now drop your pants and sit on the toilet, and begin rubbing your wee-wee."

Reluctantly, I began and immediately became fully erect. It had now been several weeks since I'd had an orgasm, and I was incredibly horny. "Are you rubbing, dear." came Daph's voice over the cell. "Yes, I am, Miss Daphne." I mumbled, trying not to speak too loudly, as there were others in the lavatory. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Daphne mused. "You were such a good boy last night, and I'm so proud of you!"

I sighed, thinking of how horny I was now, after all that stimulation. "But now's a treat for you, baby." Daphne said, giggling. "Why don't you rub that little thing of yours and think about my big boobs. You know I'm here at home right now, stroking my clitty and thinking of you, baby." I sighed heavily "Yes ma'am." I pulled and masturbated my cock as her velvety voice went on.

"I know you're dying to cum right now...why don't you jerk yourself faster? I'm in my beige bra and panties, the ones you like...I was thinking of fucking the delivery boy this afternoon...wouldn't; that be fun for me?" I toyed with my penis and sighed more. "Now I'm so bored...I almost wish you were here to give it to me good, big boy." I began rubbing my penis faster.

"Would'nt you like to titty-fuck me like you did in the old days?" The door to the restroom opened and one of my employees came in to use the urinal Faster, faster my hand ran up and down my thickening shaft.

"You're such a sexy guy when you want to be, darling." I felt weird, listening to her voice on the cell phone as I beat my meat there in the stifled lavatory stall. I tried to control my panting as I didn't want the guy peeing to hear the big boss being perverse. Daphne was no help, though. "I might get a cucumber or something and just ram it up my pussy, baby...I'm so goddamned horny, honey."

Then suddenly, her voice turned icy. "I want you to lose your erection immediately." Bang! The training was there, and my cock immediately went limp. I began crying silently. "Is it limp?" Daphne's voice came." I sighed. "Yes ma'am (sob) it's (sob) limp." My employee's voice came from outside the stall; he was combing his hair. "Is everything all right, Mr. Wallman?" I could hear Daphne's chuckle. "I'm on the phone, George." I said in a teary voice. "I just have a cold."

"That's rich." Daphne responded, as I heard the door shut behind my puzzled employee. "Now are you going to be a good boy and zip back up and go back to work?" I could feel my erection slowly returning. "Please, oh, please let me finish myself off, Daphne...you have no idea how difficult all this is for me."

"Absolutely not. Zip up and go back to work." she said firmly. "You know what'll happen if you screw up, big boy." And of course I did screw up. Somewhere in the afternoon, I broke down and ran into the restroom and beat off, thinking of the file clerk's leather miniskirted bottom twitching past me in the hall.

That night at ten, Daphne briskly switched my cock and balls with nettle branches, as my screams decorated the quiet suburban night...but it was hopeless. In the next two months, Daphne teased me mercilessly, and try as I might, I couldn't help breaking down and beating off...

Five times in those two months I broke down, and the punishments were incredibly horrific.

"Why can't you control yourself?" Daphne asked me, enraged, as she tied to the ceiling int he back room, securing my testicles with two buckets of rocks. The last punishment had been two buckets of water, pulling my balls down as I swung unhappily from the ceiling, but it had to get worse and worse with my continual offenses. Now I hung naked from the ceiling, my scrotum dragged to the ground by the stone-filled buckets, and Daphne was lashing my hard cock with the thorny branch.

THWACK! "When will you learn?" Daphne intoned as she raised the prickly stick again. I was weeping, alas, my cock was quite hard! "Can't you understand that I don't want you wanking yourself?" Daphne was very annoyed. WHACK! SLASH! THWACK! "Wait, I thought of something, ma'am." I sobbed out. "What about a chastity device?"

"So let me get this straight" Daphne said to me a few hours later after she'd nearly whipped my skin off with the thorny branches. God knows my chastity suggestion had only paused her for a moment. "You think the only way you can control yourself is if you're locked in a chastity device? That's disgusting."