Resume for Submission

Story Info
She needs more than one master.
1.3k words
3.9
22.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This story is NOT for everyone- if you are looking for a quicky- go elsewhere. But if you've got some time and want to be turned on in ways you've only imagined, please continue. Keep in mind that this story is TRUE. It is MY story. If you don't believe me, email me, and I will try to convince you. Warning: if you are weak of sexual spirit, you are more likely to be disgusted than turned on. Also, since this is my first submission EVER, any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated.

So here I am, at the ripe age of 21 and already engaged, mores the pity. Damn love and its devices. I've been snagged by a true master. But it's not enough.

A little about me, you ask? It would be my pleasure to tell you all about myself. I think the most dominant part of my personality stems from the fact that I am not dominant at all- at least not where it really matters: the bedroom. Of course, this is assuming that the sex- if you could even call it such a tame name at this point- stays in the bedroom, which is not the case. But those are different stories for another time.

Physically, I am no Barbie doll; my figure is quite the hourglass. I am real- 5'4" about 145 pounds. My hair, a blonde and curly mop falls down to the middle of my back. My master refuses to let me cut it. My eyes are blue-grey-green, changing color with the light.

I keep my eyebrows well-groomed. I am actually rather obsessive about them. They are dark, almost black, and arched just enough to make me look demure and sexy at the same time. This is a conscious effect, I will not lie.

My lips are a dark pink naturally. I really don't need to wear lipstick to give them color, but I do anyway from time to time to draw attention to them. They are full, both top and bottom and meet in the middle in an almost angelic pout.

In summer, I tan a nice light bronze. But typically, my skin is pale with enough natural color that it is difficult for me to find foundation that matches it. I have been described as a china doll before, or an angel.

My body does not reflect these images, however. My shoulders slant into natural curves, leading straight down my arms without sharp bones ruining the image of smooth glass.

I have been told by many men that they are my best feature sexually. The nice guys tell me they like my smile best. Liars. My smiles do not make their dicks hard when they think about them. My breasts are huge- proportionally. Enough so that I sometimes suffer from back pain. They are round, smooth orbs with large areoles a few shades lighter than my lips.

I am thrilled that I don't grow a belly- my stomach is flat, which is good, because I hardly have a torso at all. I'm all breasts and ass, which is also disproportionately large. Too large to wear skirts right- not that I let that stop me. Women can sympathize with me about how difficult it is for me to find clothes. Of course, my master prefers to keep me naked.

I have no complaints regarding my waist- it is high and dips in nicely.

My legs aren't worth mentioning, at least not in my mind. Too thick; too much playing baseball and not enough jazzercise. Extremely muscular, but not in that high heels-evening gown sort of way. Besides, I prefer to walk around barefoot. It's that little bit of hippie in me.

Mentally, well, I am intelligent enough and creative enough to keep my master on his toes. Of course, I am also an insatiable little slut.

Sexually, well, I love sex. I love being dominated. I love being called a bitch, a toy, a plaything, and a pet. I love it dirty. I love it in every hole I have. I am addicted to anal. I love treading the line between pain and pleasure and sometimes going beyond that line. I love knowing that I am helpless. I love sucking my master's cock. I am in the process of mastering deep-throating his thick dick.

Above all else, I love being a slave. The rule I live by in the bedroom is that my body belongs to my master and he can do anything- anything he desires to it. If I do not share concerns with him beforehand- such as that he reamed my ass so well the day before that I need a day to recover before he drives his fist in it again- then it is my own damn fault.

And if he chooses to ignore my concerns, that is my problem. He is the master. He reigns supreme. He can take me how he wants anywhere he wants any way he goddamn wants.

I am a sick, twisted little girl. Last weekend, my boyfriend- make that fiancé- took out a butterfly knife to tear my black lace panties off of my body.

But I reacted so strongly to the blade being near my already damp pussy, that I came on that cool, cool knife as he pressed it the flat of it against my clit. I am getting wet writing this, just thinking about it.

And when he slide that blade a half an inch into my pussy, I was begging him to shove it in farther. I wanted to feel the chill of the blade deep within me, and the thought that it might cut me only excited me further.

I think I would have pushed it in farther myself had my hands not been tied up with electrical tape so tight it left bruises and welts from where the tape edges cut into my skin.

I mentioned previously that I was learning how to deep throat. It is more difficult than it should be because my master's dick is thick. He's got to be at least two and a half inches in diameter. That does not easily fit down my throat. My gag reflex goes crazy, but like I said, I am learning. Of course, most of the time I don't have an option and he just forces my head on his cock and shoves it in until my nose touches his belly and my chin is touching his huge balls. And leaves it there. Hands firmly on my head. Not allowing me to move at all, save to constrict my throat around him. Over and over.

I try to swallow my gags, which in turn drives him deeper into that narrow, wet passage. I swallow the bile that comes up my throat. Then I swallow the cum he squirts down. Shot after shot. Then I lick his dick clean when he commands it of me. This is great practice in case my master ever rents me out to other men.

Which leads me to the real problem. I want other men. I want to be rented out. I want to experience other cocks and other Doms. But my master, he is not willing. He is afraid of losing me to other, more experienced Doms. I belong to him in every way. I would never leave him- he is the perfect lover for me and besides, I am fiercely in love with him.

However, I have several male friends that I have met online whom I am extremely attracted to. And that is putting it very nicely. I want to fuck them. Better yet, I want to be fucked by them. But… I am held up.

If you have any advice on how to convince him, please email me.