Resurgence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

They moved into a position that enabled them both to please each other, orally and with hands and fingers. Chris was almost beside himself with rapture. When Marie slid a condom on to his cock, he was ready. The sexy minx slid herself down on to his cock and squeezed. With a pussy like a vise, she fucked and wriggled and bounced. He loved watching her perky tits jiggle as she fucked, he thrilled as the stiletto heels caught the glint of the bedroom light. Everything about this night had been wonderful and the longer the two of them fucked, the better it got. They screwed no less than 4 times and Chris found himself impressed - by her sexual proclivities and naughty little mind and by his own stamina.

When they finished, it was a slow session in the shower, they had only gone in there to get clean, but Marie was incorrigible. After they got dressed - well, he did, she continued to tease in a robe and sexy heels - he knew he was going to ask her for another date. Something about the two of them just clicked and Marie was too good a find to let slip away.

"Don't bother to ask me for another date," Marie said. Seeing his distraught face, she apologized. "I meant, you don't have to ask - I'm asking you. I have next Friday night off, bring some nice wine and come here, I'll make you dinner. Same deal though - don't make any plans for Saturday."

"Will you tell your roommate not to be here again?" He asked.

"Not this time, let's see what happens," she said with a saucy wink.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12