Resurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zef4600
zef4600
38 Followers

"I'm not going anywhere, sweetie." He was relieved. He didn't want to appear to be a monster in her eyes. He kissed the top of her head. They remained on the couch, holding each other for an hour or so.

"I think we need to get to bed, Nat. It's late." William got a little stiff while maintaining his position, but didn't mind.

"Ok." Natalie untangled herself from his arms. "Daddy?"

"Yes honey?" William was trying to stand when she spoke.

"Could I sleep with you tonight?"

William nearly fell over at that question. The implications based on how his feelings had altered were immense. He cleared his throat before he spoke.

"What was that?"

"I don't want to sleep in my room tonight. I know it sounds a little childish. I haven't done it since before Mom died, but I don't want to be alone tonight. Can I?" She seemed so hurt and confused. There was only one answer.

"Of course honey. Go get your pajamas."

"I'm already dressed for bed." She opened the blanket. She was wearing a white and pink baby doll t-shirt and a pair of shorts. "I'll just wait out here until you're ready." William's eyes were drawn to his daughter's slender, shapely legs. She had pink toe nail polish on her toes. Visions of him licking up her smooth legs, getting ever closer to the prize between them . . .

He shook his head, clearing his vision as he turned to his room. He dressed quickly into a t-shirt and boxers. Realizing that Natalie would be joining him, he added a pair of sweat pants, just in case. He looked at himself in the mirror, exhaling.

He didn't look so good. He had put on some extra weight since his wife's death but not too bad. He was losing the battle between his hair and his forehead. He thought about just shaving it off, but didn't quite feel ready for that step yet. He realized he just looked like a slightly overweight, middle aged man. There was no way anyone could find him attractive, least of all his daughter.

"All set honey?" He said, opening the door to his bedroom.

"Yes. Just let me get the lights." She leaned over the back of the couch to get the light stand behind it. Her cute little ass stuck out and the shorts rode up her legs. He almost exploded right there. If she wasn't his daughter, he'd almost swear she was doing it on purpose.

With the lights out, Natalie walked to the bedroom and got in on what would have been her mother's side of the bed. She nodded at William when she was ready for him to turn out the bedroom lights.

"Sleep well, Natalie." He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead before crawling under the covers to sleep.

"Good night, Daddy." She grabbed his hand and held it till she fell asleep.

*****

His dreams that night were insanely erotic. All manner of visions of women from his dead wife, to Michelle, to Natalie, romped in his head. His confusion and lust knew no bounds. There were breasts and giggles and pussies and legs. He moaned in his dreams as hands and mouths and cunts were used to pleasure him. But through it all, he only saw the bright blue eyes of his daughter. They stared at him, smoldering with lust.

He was awoken by a pressure on his stomach. Sometime during the night he had thrown off his blankets but was drenched in sweat. His raging hard-on felt constricted by his sweat pants. He then felt a hand. It lightly rubbed his cock through his sweat pants. It took him a few moments to realize that the pressure on his stomach was a head. But the only other person in the house was . . .

"Nat?" he whispered.

"Shh. Let me take care of this," was all he heard.

She lifted the band of his sweat pants over his aching cock. Only the thin material of his boxers separated it from the warmth of the hand that began to stroke it. She pumped it for a short time before removing her hand. He groaned unexpectedly. He hadn't wanted her to know how much he was enjoying it. Her hand grabbed the band of his boxers and began to lower it down.

"Don't . . ." he tried to say.

"Sshhh," was again all he heard. "It's ok."

His cock popped up when it was released from its prison. A respectable six to seven inches, it felt it bob back and forth. He lay there, doing nothing, expecting nothing, hoping this was just a dream. That hope was dashed he felt her hand once again on his cock. This time though, there was nothing to separate them.

Her initial touch was light, tentative, and almost exploratory. She brushed it with her fingertips. It pulsed with each stroke. Her head shifted slightly lower, closer to his cock. She gingerly wrapped her fingers around it. Her hand felt so good he almost shot his load right then. Slowly, achingly, she began to pump it up and down.

"Oh God." Again, his body and desire betrayed him as he moaned lustfully. She slid her hand up to the head of his penis, rubbing around the pre-cum oozing from it. This, in turn, caused more to leak out. She began to spread it all over his cock. She again, shifted her head slightly closer to it. He could almost feel her breath move across it.

"Are you getting close?" she asked.

"Uh huh." It was all he could get out. He was surprised he had lasted this long.

She lowered her head again. This time, he felt an angle change. He jerked as he felt her tongue lick the side of its head. She swirled her tongue around the head of his prick. Using it as a handle, she leveraged her head lower again, engulfing the tip in her mouth.

"Oh Sshhiii . . ." That was the final straw as he exploded into her mouth. She held the tip in her mouth while milking his cock with her hand. She pumped and squeezed the shaft to get all of his semen out, swallowing load after load. He swore he had never shot this big a load in all of his life. He also had not had a real sexual encounter, other than his right hand, since his wife died. All of the pent up frustration and sexual tension of the past six years seemed to be sucked right out of the end of his dick. By none other than his sweet daughter, Natalie.

After swallowing all that she could, she licked and sucked his cock clean. It was shrinking now. She pulled up his boxers, then his sweat pants. She then crawled up and kissed her father on the cheek. She snuggled next to him with his arm around her.

"Thank you, Daddy. For everything." She quickly fell asleep.

William was stunned by what had just occurred. His beautiful, angelic, hurt, scared little girl had just given him the most intense, erotic blow/hand job in his life. On top of that, SHE thanked HIM for it. His emotions were tumultuous. Guilt warred with satisfaction. Fear battled contentment. Hate fought love. He didn't know how or what to feel. Eventually, exhaustion won over all and he slept.

*****

He awoke again in darkness. This was as usual since he worked nights, he had his bedroom windows covered with blinds and room-darkening drapes. He could see sunlight peek under his door. He also noticed he was alone.

Guilt had finally won the battle after last night's exploits. He felt so ashamed about using his daughter for such gross and disgusting things. Doing it with someone else's daughter, his mind told him, is ok. Not his own. He was to protect her, cherish her, and guide her. Not use her for his own twisted sexual gratification. He hadn't even realized he thought of her in that manner.

Truthfully, though, he hadn't felt this good in years. Despite the guilt twisting his gut, he was mostly relaxed. He had slept so peacefully.

A soft knock at the door abruptly brought him out of his self-deprecation. It opened partially, then fully as Natalie saw he was awake. She was smiling angelically, the sunlight from the living room shining from behind her.

"I've made some eggs and bacon if you want." She said. "Come and eat." Then she laughed, realizing the innuendo in that statement. "Well you've done the first part, now it's time for the second part."

"Natalie, we have to talk. About last night . . ." he started, but was immediately silenced by her change in demeanor.

"Don't. There's nothing to talk about." She didn't say it cruelly or as if she was upset. "I don't regret anything that happened last night and you shouldn't either. We both needed the comfort. I knew exactly what I was doing and who I was with." A sudden thought popped into her head. "Oh God! You hate me now, don't you. The very vision of me disgusts you, doesn't it." She looked ready to cry.

William leaped from the bed to grab his daughter. "Don't say that." He looked into her eyes. "I could never hate you. You don't disgust me at all. I think you're beautiful."

She smiled again at his words. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I was so afraid you'd hate me, Daddy. I don't think I could stand it if you did. Thank you." She went up on her tip toes and kissed him softly on the lips.

"We still need to talk about this." William said, extracting himself from her embrace.

"Fine, but we eat first." She grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen.

Breakfast was a quiet affair. Both William and Natalie were a little tense despite smiles that were flashed across the table. William finished his meal and looked up. Natalie seemed preoccupied, like she wanted to say something but didn't know how to say it. She wouldn't even look at him. He sat there for a moment and was about to speak when she spoke.

"It happened." She blurted.

"What?"

"Last night. It happened and I don't want to pretend like it didn't." Natalie finally looked into his eyes.

"Natalie . . ."

"No, Dad. I know what I did. It was something you needed. You've always been there for me, now I want to be there for you." Natalie stood up and began pacing. "I know you haven't had sex since mom died. I'm worried because every year I see you get more and more depressed. You may hide it around others but I live here with you. You can't always hide it from me. Even Michelle and Bailey have seen it on occasion."

"It's just not that simple, Natalie. I'm your father. This cannot be."

"Why not? Why can't I be both your daughter and your lover?"

"Because it's wrong! You are my daughter. I can't take advantage of you like that."

"I'm old enough to make my own decisions, father. It would be different if I was like twelve but I'm not. The law considers me to be an adult, why can't you?"

"We've both been through traumatic situations, most recently with Peter. It's not unheard of for people in those situations to develop unhealthy attachments. We should resist these feelings."

"But Dad . . ."

"No buts. End of discussion. This is not going to happen again." William strode off towards his room but was stopped by a familiar sound. He turned to see Natalie crying again. His resolve weakening, he walked back to her. She embraced him as he came near.

"It's not just for you, you know." She sobbed. "I want to feel loved. Not as a daughter, but as a woman. I've had sex before," she felt him tense at that statement, "but I've never been made love to. My first time hurt and the guy feel asleep right after he was done. I ended up at Michelle's house because I had nowhere else to turn."

"You could have talked to me." William said.

"Yeah right. 'Hey Dad! I just had sex and it sucked.' That would have gone over well. You probably would have hunted the boy down." She giggled.

"You're probably right." William smiled.

"That's why I want to be with you. I know you love me and would protect me from anything. You would never hurt me. Please, Daddy?" Natalie looked up into his face.

William saw her eyes. Tender and warm, they were filled with nothing but love. He had not thought to see that look on another woman's face ever again. In that instant, his resolve failed completely.

He placed his hand s on her either side of her face, leaned in, and kissed her lips. But not as a father would do it, but as a man in love would.

"All right you win. But we still can't tell anyone about this, ok?"

"I know, Daddy." She smiled wickedly. "How about a repeat of last night?"

Natalie dropped to her knees in front of her father. She rubbed his cock thru his sweat pants. She smiled again as she felt him get harder under her touch.

"Oooo. Someone's happy for the attention. I bet he wants to come out and say hi. Right, Daddy?"

"Yes." His throat caught as she pulled down his pants and shorts. She gripped his cock at the base and began kissing the head. She kissed her way down the shaft to her hand then stuck out her tongue and licked her way back up. Her pierced tongue sent extra sensations over his shaft. She did this several times causing William to shudder in delight.

"Now it's time for my breakfast." With that she engulfed the first couple of inches of his shaft in her mouth. Her wet and warm mouth slathered over his cock. William tilted his head back, moaning. If it wasn't for the pressure of her hand on the base of his cock, he probably would have cum by now. He looked down at his daughter as she tried to swallow as much of his dick as possible.

William loved getting blow jobs. Unfortunately, his wife didn't like giving head so it had been quite a while since getting one. It turned out that his daughter was an expert at it.

"Jesus," he said, "Where did you learn to do this so well?"

"Thank you for the compliment." She stroked him slowly as she spoke. "But there are some trade secrets that I cannot divulge at this time. I will, however, demonstrate them." She then swallowed him down, removing her hand, and touching his pubic hairs with her nose.

William had never been so fully entrenched in a woman's mouth before. The sensation was nearly overwhelming. Then Natalie grabbed his hands and placed them on the back of her head. She grabbed and massaged her father's ass. She used the handholds to start him thrusting into her mouth.

Ecstasy. Pure, unadulterated ecstasy. If heaven existed, this is what it would feel like. The fact that it was a beautiful eighteen year old girl only amplified his pleasure. It also being his daughter just made it more wicked.

"Oh God, honey, I'm gonna cum." He looked down at her.

She looked back up into his eyes. They sparkled beautifully. She only smiled and began sucking him harder. She wiggled her tongue back and forth causing her piercing to rub the underside of his cock. Her other hand was between her thighs, rubbing herself mercilessly.

"Oh! Here it comes, baby!" She pulled back just so the head was all that was left in her mouth. She began her own orgasm as she swallowed load after load of her father's cum. She whimpered.

"You ok, honey?" His concern warmed her. She swallowed the last bit and said, "I'm fine Daddy. I was just enjoying myself too." She stood, still holding his softening cock. She stuck her hand down the front of her pants. She pulled it out and brought it to his lips. "I just wanted you to taste what you did to me."

He opened his mouth and tasted his daughter for the first time. It tasted sweet, like nectar from an untouched flower. He grabbed her hand and made sure she could not remove it before he licked every little bit off.

"There's more where that came from, if you want it." She smiled evilly. He had never seen that look on her face before. He nodded dumbly."Then follow me." She let go of his penis and led him by hand back to his bedroom.

They embraced again in the bedroom. William's hands roamed up and down Natalie's slender body. He couldn't resist tickling her under her arms eliciting a sweet giggle from her. Their lips met fiercely as they squeezed each other tighter. Their tongues dueled. William now understood why people might pierce their tongue, feeling Natalie's for the first time in his mouth. What a wonderful sensation, he thought.

William's hands grasped the hem of Natalie's shirt. Understanding what he wanted, Natalie released him and lifted her arms. Swiftly, William removed her shirt, leaving Natalie with only the sexy pink bra she had been wearing yesterday. She reached back to unclasp it but William stopped her.

"I got it," he said. Deftly, with one hand, he had it undone.

"Impressive. The old boy hasn't lost his touch." Natalie hunched her shoulders forward and slid it off. "I hope you like them." She moved her arms baring her breasts.

"They're perfect." He said, gazing at Natalie's perky breasts. They were not huge, which was fine with him, just about a handful with little, pink, upturned nipples on the end. Lustily, William latched on to one as if dying of thirst.

"Oh shit yeah! Suck 'em! Suck your baby girl's titties. Fuck yeah!" William had never heard his daughter speak like this before. It only spurred him on more. He switched to the other breast and swirled his tongue around her nipple. He sucked it into his mouth and gently bit it while flicking the tip with his tongue.

"FUCK!" She mashed his head to her chest, holding on as an unexpected orgasm hit her. William couldn't move his head, not that he wanted to, and continued his ministrations till she let go.

"Holy shit! That's never happened to me before. You better take these off before I soak them." Natalie panted. She placed his hands on her shorts.

William abruptly pulled away from her breast. He looked Natalie in the eyes, silently asking her if she really wanted to continue. A moment's hesitation was all there was before she nodded yes. William hooked his fingers under the waist band of her shorts and panties, pulling them gingerly to the floor.

William remained there, kneeling on the floor, staring at his daughter's pussy. She was mostly shaved with about a two finger width blond landing strip extending up from the top of her cunt. He leaned forward and inhaled, closing his eyes.

"You smell so good. Good enough to eat." He grinned, pushing her back onto the bed.

She fell back with a girlish yelp, causing her legs to pop up. William caught her knees before she could bring them down. Slowly, he spread her knees apart, looking into her eyes. Natalie whimpered in anticipation. William's gaze shifted down between her legs.

"Beautiful. . ." he whispered. He leaned forward and blew softly across her moist lips. Natalie inhaled sharply at the sensation. William kissed her left thigh tenderly, then her right. Natalie wiggled her butt on the bed.

"Please . . ." she whispered.

"Hmm?" William lifted his head up with a grin.

"Please. Don't tease me." She said.

"Who's teasing." William leaned in and swiped his tongue from bottom to top, along her lips. Natalie arched her back and moaned. William then shoved his tongue inside her pink folds, causing her breath to catch in her throat. It was released as a low growl as her father licked and sucked at her cunt. Her orgasm built rapidly.

"Yes!" she cried, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, YESSS!" She grabbed William's head as he started to suck on her clit. Her orgasm crested over her like a tidal wave. She squeezed her thighs together, trapping her father's head. William simply continued abusing her clit until her shuddering subsided.

William took a deep breath having been released from her legs. His face was covered in her juice. He stuck his finger into her, scooping out more of her juices. He sucked his finger clean, reveling in the flavor.

"Now what do you want?" William grinned.

"Please." Natalie propped herself up on her elbows. "Just do it."

"Do what?" William dropped his pants.

"I want you . . ." she begged.

"Want me? To do what?" he dropped his boxers, freeing his engorged penis. Natalie's eyelids closed part way.

"Fuck me." She whispered, continuing the game.

"You'll have to speak up." William rubbed the head of his cock along the entrance of her pussy. "I'm a little hard of hearing in my old age."

"I said fuck me." "What?" He lightly smacked her clit with his penis.

"Fuck me, God damn it!" she screamed.

"If you're gonna be crass about then maybe I should just go." He began to pull away from Natalie. Quickly she wrapped her legs around him.

zef4600
zef4600
38 Followers