Resurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down. You won't get pregnant." William smirked a little.

"Oh god, you came in Natalie too! What if she gets pregnant? Could they send you to jail for impregnating your daughter?" Michelle was blubbering.

"It's impossible for either one of you to get pregnant from me." Michelle stopped now, confused. "I had a vasectomy shortly after Natalie was born. About six weeks later, the doctor confirmed that I was sterile."

"Oh thank god!" Michelle exclaimed.

"Now that that's done, do ya mind moving over?" Natalie pushed Michelle off of her father. "I need to clean you guys up."

Natalie leaned down and stuck her face between Michelle's legs. She licked and sucked her father's cream from her friend's pussy. Michelle quickly built to an aftershock as her friend cleaned her up. Natalie stuck her tongue in as far as possible to get all of the gooey richness out.

She then turned to her father. He had gone mostly limp due, in part, to the drama of the situation. She started with his balls, licking every inch clean of their combined juices. When she got to his penis, she noticed a little stiffness had returned.

"Oooo goody! Do I get another turn?" she said leaning over to suck him clean.

"I can only try, honey." William closed his eyes, reveling in the sensation of her tongue on his cock again. Within a few minutes, he was hard again.

"Now for your special treat, Daddy. Wait right here." Natalie ran out of the room.

"What's going on?" William asked Michelle.

"I don't know. But at least I get to make out with you some more." She grinned wickedly.

Natalie returned to find Michelle straddling her father, his cock rubbing on the outside of her ass cheeks. They were making out vigorously.

"Hey," Natalie slapped Michelle's ass sharply, "It's my turn now."

"I was just keeping him up for you, that's all." Michelle whined.

"Whatever." Natalie held up a bottle of KY lube. "Are you ready, Daddy?" Natalie hopped onto the bed on all fours, her ass facing her father. She squirted some of the lube onto her fingers and smeared it over and into her asshole.

"Whoa. Are you serious?" William was surprised at his daughter's display.

"Oh yes. I've never had anyone in my ass before. Well, no one's cock anyway." She glanced back at Michelle. "I think it is only right that you should be the first." She rubbed more of the goo over her ass. It shined under the bedroom light.

William, dumbfounded, got up to his knees and walked towards Natalie's sexy ass. He was as hard as an iron bar. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance of his daughter's back door. He hesitated for a moment.

"Oh please, Daddy, don't tease me." Natalie whined. "I can feel you waiting back there. I need you in me sooo bad. Please!"

Michelle came up from behind William. She wrapped one hand around his chest and another around his cock. "Let's do her together." She whispered. She pushed her hips forward, pointing William's cockhead towards Natalie's tight rear. Together, they pushed and with an almost audible pop, he slipped inside. Natalie immediately tensed at the invasion.

"Go slowly," Michelle whispered as she placed both hands on William's hips. William could not believe how tight it felt around his cock. It took nearly all of his concentration and willpower not to blow right there. As Natalie relaxed, they began to push slowly into her a few inches at a time.

Finally, William's hip met Natalie's ass. He waited there, enjoying the heat and tightness of her forbidden hole. Michelle, still holding his hips, slowly drew him back out. Natalie was panting heavily, overwhelmed by the sensation. He pushed in again, then pulled out, moving a little faster each time.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna CUM!!" Natalie screamed. Michelle then started thrusting her hips into William's ass, forcing him to thrust faster into Natalie. Together, Michelle and William pounded Natalie's backside mercilessly. Natalie's arms collapsed as her climax overtook her.

Michelle, her clit rubbing against William's ass and being so excited over her chance to 'fuck' Natalie, quickly caught up to Natalie, moaning her own release. Michelle fell back, leaving William to finish fucking his daughter's ass.

Despite having cum a few times that day as it was, the convulsions in Natalie's ass set him off like a rocket. He slammed his hips into her, jetting a spray of cum into her bowels. Feeling her father's orgasm, Natalie was set off again, screaming and jerking spasmodically. Her hips gave out causing William to collapse on top of her. He rolled to the side so she could breathe, his dick exiting her rectum with a small pop.

All three of them laid there for several minutes, exhausted.

"If you two keep this up, I'll be dead within a month from a heart attack." William sighed, "At least it wouldn't be a bad way to go." They all chuckled.

*****

"Good morning, Daddy." Natalie looked up at her father.

"Good morning, sweetie." He kissed her lightly on the forehead.

"Did you sleep well?" she smiled knowingly.

"It's been a while since there has been anyone but myself in this bed. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy having company."

"I hope I can sleep here more often." Natalie absently played with hair on William's chest.

"I think it can be arranged, but it might get a little crowded."

"I should hope so," came a new but familiar voice, "I certainly intend on spending more time in it." Michelle walked into the bedroom carrying a tray with coffee, milk, and toast.

"You're definitely more than welcome." William sat up to accept the tray. Michelle scooted under the covers next to him. They sat in silence for a while, finishing their sparse breakfast.

"Daddy?" Natalie spoke, looking at the cup in her hands.

"Yes dear?"

"You're not upset with us, are you?"

"What? Why would I be upset with you?" William asked incredulously.

"Well. . . I am your daughter. And I know you treat Michelle the same as me, like another daughter." Natalie hesitated. "This isn't the usual way family members express their feelings. Especially feelings they're not supposed to have for each other."

William grabbed both Michelle's and Natalie's hands. He kissed one, then the other. He paused for several seconds before answering.

"You were right, you know. I didn't realize it until last night. I was rather depressed with my situation. I'm not the type of person to commit suicide, but I would have died much sooner." He stared vacantly toward the wall. "Basically, I had given up. My wife was dead. My oldest daughter hated me. My youngest was leaving."

"But . . ." Natalie spoke.

"I would be alone." William continued as though Natalie hadn't spoken. He turned to his daughter, looking into her eyes. Those beautiful blues that had shown him such love and compassion. "But you and Michelle have brought me back from the brink. I can never thank you enough for what you have done." He kissed her lightly on the lips. Natalie's eyes glistened from unshed tears, hugging her father.

He turned to Michelle and kissed her lightly, saying, "Both of you." Michelle sighed and cuddled closer.

Suddenly, Bailey appeared in the doorway, her arms crossing her chest. "Great. Everyone's happy. Now can we go shopping?"

*****

The summer passed too quickly for William. While he had many pleasurable times with Natalie and Michelle, he was simply happy to spend time with them before college began. August came and suddenly there was no more time. William helped his daughter pack her things. He would not see her again until Christmas break.

"I'm scared but excited too, does that make sense, Daddy?" Natalie loaded the last of her things into the van.

"In your case honey, it makes complete sense." William smiled. She was quiet for a moment, then looked up at him. He saw a familiar look in her eye.

"We've had this discussion," he said sternly, "you are not staying here. It was a wonderful few months, but we both knew it couldn't last." He hugged her tightly as a tear rolled down her cheek. Tears that also threatened to fall from his.

"I don't want to leave you alone." She embraced him fiercely.

"I won't be that alone. Michelle will still be going to school in town and I will always have my memories of these last few months." He smirked. "Well except for last night anyway."

Natalie blushed profusely. They had gotten very drunk last night, a going away party for her, just the two of them. They had fucked and gone wild, but in the end, just before falling asleep, he held close. Close as if they were just a man and woman.

He pushed her back for one last look in her eyes.

"Know this. I am so very proud of you. I never left this town. I don't think I could. But you were meant for greater things and you can't do them here. So go, have fun, met a nice guy, and learn a thing or two." He swatted her butt and pushed her toward the van. "Go. Or we'll both start crying and I might not be able to let you go."

"Okay, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie."