Resurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers clawed the carpet as Mom made love to my cock with her mouth – her tongue lovingly exploring the length of my shaft, swirling about the head and then racing through my pubic hairs to lick up smeared glops of semen before she returned to sucking me vigorously. Now in my thirties, I'm nowhere as virile as I was as a teenager, but just the vision of my own mother sucking my cock clean of my sperm was more than enough to return me to a long, throbbing erection.

Mom finished with a lewd wet smacking of her lips and then scrambled upwards along my body, her heavy breasts and hard nipples dragging deliciously along my skin. Then we were kissing again, our faces smeared with each other's juices – tasting each other as we kissed and held each other tight.

"John, I dreamed of this moment – of this all working out, but I never imagined..." Tears began to stream down Mom's face as the emotions of the moment overwhelmed us both. "I love you, son!"

I felt my own tears burning trails down my face as I answered, "I know, Mom. I love you too!" before showering her with kisses.

We lay there on the floor kissing for a long time, our hands stroking and caressing – both of us feeling our desires build. Finally, Mom reached down and stroked my stiff penis and looking into my eyes said almost shyly. "John, will you please take me bed and make love to me?"

My heart, already beating fast, speeded up at the thought and I somehow managed to whisper, "Oh, Mom – I've waited my whole life for you to ask me that!"

Somehow we got to our feet, never really untangling ourselves from each other. We slowly made our way out of the living room and into the hallway still in an loving embrace – our lips locked in a passionate kiss, Mom walking backwards, her hand firmly wrapped around my cock as we moved, stroking me gently. She led me past my bedroom and into hers. Candles were already burning – some already burning low, casting the room in a dusky romantic light and there was a hint of jasmine in the air.

Mom's bed was turned down and I realized that she'd come in and gotten things ready earlier while I was watching the ballgame. It gave me a sweet thrill to realize Mom had dreamed and planned to become my lover for a long time. I looked at Mom with an understanding and grateful smile and as she saw comprehension in my face, she looked down, an embarrassed smile on her face.

By the time our legs hit the side of the bed and we fell on it in a tangle of limbs, I was completely naked and we squirmed and caressed and hunched against each other – unable to satisfy a hunger to feel each other's bodies. Between long, ardent kisses, we were kissing each other's bodies – my tongue swirling around Mom's turgid nipples and then Mom slipping down to shower my chest with soft kisses before rolling her tongue over my pebbled nipples, playfully nipping at them before she slithered back up my body to press her lips against mine again.

Desire and need mounted until finally I found myself between Mom's widespread thighs. I was resting on my arms, my cock lengthwise along my mother's hairy cunt – captivated by her carnal beauty – face and chest flushed red in sexual heat, Mom's tits rolling as she breathed rapidly, her short black and gray hair glistening with sweat and her tongue peeking out between her lips. I felt her full thighs scissoring against my hips, thrusting her pelvis upwards – hungry for my cock.

"Are you ready for me, Mom?" I murmured – flexing my crotch to run my cockhead through her thick thatch of pubic hair – feeling her heat and the wetness. My heart felt as if it would explode. A lifetime of dreams – of fantasy was now within grasp. I gazed into Mom's big brown eyes, seeing my own incestuous desires reflected there. Tears welled up in my eyes as my love for my mother threatened to overwhelm me.

"I can't believe we're doing this. I've imagined this moment for days, months, son and now..." Mom let out a long, shuddering sigh and licked her lips before continuing, "I want this so much, John. I want you."

My soul sang with joy, but still I hesitated, feeling Mom's labia touching the very tip of my cock trying to clasp me – draw me inside my birthplace. I needed to hear the words...words that I'd dreamed of for so long. "Say the words, Mom." I groaned. "Tell me what I've waited so long to hear."

Mom lifted a hand to my face, stroking my cheek tenderly and then in the voice that is to me the very epitome of love, said, "Son, please fuck me! Please fuck your mother, John! Fuck me hard with your....OH GOD YESSSSS!" I never let her finish as I plunged in – wanting to go slow and savor every fraction of my mother's sweet pussy, but then plunging fast and hard as I buried my cock in her wonderful creamy soft heat!

Mom threw her head back as she cried out her pleasure – her thighs pressing into me as her legs came up reflexively to wrap around my lower back – feet crossing and driving into my hips as my mother flung her pussy upwards to meet my thrust and bury me deep inside her – all in one incredible swift motion.

I felt as if every atom of my being had been hit with an intense electrical charge emanating outwards from my cock and through my entire body. My cock throbbed and threatened a second premature ejaculation as the unique and incredible sensation of being completely enveloped in her silky wet heat was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before.

Mom's vagina wasn't tight like a young woman nor was her pussy a gaping, loose hole. Mom had the muscular control of a mature woman and the delicious sensation of her cunt flesh taking me – holding and massaging me was heightened by the secret knowledge of flesh returning to its own. On the most primal level, my cock, my body, my mind recognized Mom's pussy as its place of origin. Within that wonderful, wet place was the place I was conceived and came into being and now the flesh of mother and son were joined again in a celebration of incestuous joy and ecstasy!

For an eternity, neither of us dared or wanted to move. We lay there, joined cock and pussy in the oldest expression of human love known, savoring the sharing of flesh between man and woman, strengthened in by the love between mother and son. Tears of joy fell from my cheeks to join those running down Mom's face. Silence reined as we savored the moment before finally sobs of pleasure became laughs and sighs of happiness.

Gradually we began to move, slowly rocking, producing more pressure than motion as we began to make love. We kissed, our tongues seeking to become one and our bodies seemed to meld together, flesh melting into flesh. I never felt so safe and loved as I did in Mom's embrace – arms and legs wrapped tightly around my body as her pussy kept a sweet grip on my cock.

Somewhere after an infinity of this, we found ourselves moving in perfect harmony – my cock pumping in and out of Mom's clasping cunt – the intensity of her heat matched only by the wetness of her inner flesh – an almost indescribable liquid friction that created a carnal conflagration in our joined loins that spread through our naked, slick bodies and then into our souls, consuming us and claiming us converts in a more than holy moment.

So intense was the pleasure, I wanted to do nothing more than close my eyes and be lost in that incestuous pleasure forever, but my gaze was held by the beauty of my mother, lost in the throes of love and lust, her head turning from side to side as her own pleasure overwhelmed her. Images of Mom as so many of my fictional mothers flashed through my mind – Carrie, Caroline, Corinne, Cathy, Cora – all the imagined representations of my would be love and devotion for my mother now coalescing into the real thing – the true love of my life...my Mom!

Pleasure ebbed and flowed as I fucked my mother, slowly sliding my cock in and out of her sweetly slick pussy and as I felt her carnal bliss build, I sped my motions up until I was loudly slapping into her flesh, Mom writhing beneath me as her orgasm welled up and then exploded in cries and moans, calling my name out again and again. My cock was bathed in a heavy flood of her hot creams and I struggled to keep myself from cumming and somehow resisted although it was hard seeing Mom contort beneath me, her face screwed up in ecstatic joy.

I showered her face with kisses, bringing her down from orgasm while we whispered, "I love you," to each other. I had not truly comprehended how wonderful it was to feel Mom's body, hot and slick with sweat beneath me, her heart beating wildly as she tried to regain her bearings. I tried to speak – to tell Mom how special this moment was, but I found myself choking up and Mom kissed me on the lips and stroked my face with shaking hands as she softly said, "I know, John. Mommy understands. I love you too, son!"

Mom then began to respond again to my cock buried deep in her pussy, rolling her hips and caressing me with her hands and urging my hips into motion with her legs, pulling me into her and we began to earnestly fuck. With each stroke of my cock, we both became more intent and feverish...lust overtaking love until the headboard was banging against the wall as we fucked – my cock sliding into Mom's wet, fiery pussy hard and fast.

I ducked my head to Mom's breast and sucked and bit her swollen nipples, drawing cries of delighted pleasure from her lips. Sweat poured off both our bodies, soaking the sheets and the sweet odor of sex – of pussy cream and perspiration and cock grew thick in the air even as the need for both of us to cum grew inside both of us. Our moans and sighs became more animalistic as we lost ourselves in incestuous carnality.

Orgasm came to me without warning and I gave a loud cry as I began to ejaculate thick spurts of hot semen as I began a long downward stroke. I sank myself deep and ground myself into Mom's crotch as I pumped thick wads of jizzum inside her hungry cunt.

Mom's eyes grew wide as she felt me cum inside her and the reality of the moment – realizing that it was her son...her own child who was filling her womb with his seed, crashed over her and she gave a cry that was part love, part disbelief and part carnality itself and surrendered to her own orgasm, this one making her earlier climax pale in comparison. We clung tightly to each other as incestuous orgasms swept us away, kissing and crying as we became one perfect thing living in the perfect moment of orgasmic bliss.

We came down from that Olympian high together, hanging onto each other for dear life as the pleasure ebbed – never quite ceasing as aftershocks of delight made both of us shiver with every little movement of our joined bodies. For the longest time words just seemed unnecessary as we just reveled in being joined as lovers both body and soul. We both kept our eyes open as we kissed, our tongues engaged in a slow and lazy dance, while we basked in the warmth of the love reflected in each other's gaze.

Eventually I felt myself soften and slip from Mom's wet and warm grasp and I slipped off her and we cuddled facing each other, still kissing – the silence punctuated by quiet whisperings of love and commitment to each other. We fell asleep in each other's arms – my last thoughts being of Mom and feeling alive for the first time in years, almost as if I had been resurrected and in truth, that was what had happened. The terrible end with Lisa, the years in prison had left me dead inside – my soul a wasted and shriveled thing. Now...now the love of my mother had brought me back to life – she had resurrected me into a new world full of promises and hopes. I went to sleep dreaming of that new life – a life I knew I would be spending with my mother.

When I woke, a late morning sun was shining through Mom's bedroom windows. I felt better rested than I had in a long time and a smile slipped over my face as I stretched and remembered the incredible night...the first of many nights I planned to spend with Mom. I was alone in bed. On the bedside table was a glass of orange juice and a bagel liberally smeared with cream cheese. A little note sat next to it and in Mom's handwriting it read, "Eat up – you're going to need your strength!"

I could hear the sound of a shower running in Mom's bathroom and I felt my cock stir at the sweet image of Mom – naked, her skin soapy and wet. I reached for the food, suddenly feeling ravenous and was just finishing the last bite as the shower stopped. I heard Mom humming then and smiled as I recognized the tune – the old Tammy Wynette song, "Stand By Your Man."

Then Mom appeared – her voluptuous body wrapped in a bath towel. "I see you're awake, son!" Mom said, sounding pleased. "I was afraid I wore you out last night!" She leaned against the doorjamb and smiled down at me while I eyed her mostly bare legs – full and shapely. Her short hair was wet and spiky – almost like a punk rocker. She looked good. "Any regrets, John?"

I shook my head and replied, "Not really, Mom." I paused and then grinned. "Well, I reckon I wish I was about ten or fifteen years younger and we'd see who would wear out who then!"

Mom laughed and with the hand not holding her towel together, wagged a finger at me. "Oh, I think you'll do just fine. You've got a lot of good motherfucking loving to catch up on!" I felt my cock quiver and begin to fill out. Who would have guessed it would be a turn-on to hear one's mother talk like that!

Mom glanced at the still subtle movement under the sheet and grinned evilly. "Speaking of motherfucking...ta da!" Mom let the towel around her fall free and I groaned appreciatively. I knew then I would spend the rest of my life enjoying the sight of my naked mother. Mom struck a sexy cheesecake pose and I felt myself harden as I studied her from head to toe.

Again, Mom's short hair – what we used to call a pixie cut suited her – especially with that wet, spiky look. Mom's fair skin glowed pinkly in the aftermath of her hot shower. Her breasts hung down on her chest like two huge ripe gourds and I was mesmerized as her nipples began to swell, called to life by her arousal. Mom's stomach, round drew my attention farther down to the first few wisps of black pubic hair that quickly grew to become a lush forest of black between her thighs, glistening wetly from her shower and from what I could come to realize was a near constant state of arousal. Mom's meaty thighs I had experienced close up, her passion evident in the strength of their grip – a passion I was looking forward to enjoying again and again.

I flung the sheet off, revealing my nakedness and a now very swollen cock, recovered with a night's rest. "Come to bed, Mom," I said in a husky voice.

Mom licked her lips, but shook her head and replied, "I have a better idea. Come here. Come to Mommy!"

I moved quickly, rolling out of bed and coming around to wrap Mom in my arms, her skin soft and warm and damp to my touch. We kissed, tongues greeting each other and I savored Mom's taste – it seemed even better than last night. I felt Mom's hands stroke my buttocks and then her right hand found its way around to my front and encircled my cock, slowly stroking it. "Follow me," Mom whispered.

Leading me by my cock, we left the bedroom and went into the third bedroom which Mom had converted into an office years ago. There was an old overstuffed sofa in there, bookshelves and an old, battered wood desk with an armless computer chair in front of it. On the desk was a fairly new PC with a large flat screen. "John, there are two things I've been dreaming about doing with you."

Mom had me sit down on the computer chair and then straddled my lap facing me, my cock nestled against her hairy and wet pussy. She used an almost dangling foot to rotate us until we were facing the PC sideways so we could both look at it. Mom kissed me and said softly. "You know where I want you to go, don't you?"

Mom looked at me expectantly until I nodded – a small smile on my face. I reached out with one hand and typed in the Literotica address. I gave a small sigh when I saw the familiar site pop up, the pretty young woman I always think of as the "Literotica Girl" proudly displaying her taut ass. Mom then reached out and logged in and linked up to her favorites with just the one name there...my nickname...Ahabscribe.

Mom clicked on it and all my stories came up. I shook my head in wonder. There were so many there – I had forgotten I had written so many and yet there was in my head so many still to be written. I wondered if there were still readers anxiously awaiting me to finish some long neglected storylines. A quiet ache rippled through me as I wondered about colleagues and how they fared and of all the stories of theirs I had missed while I was locked up.

Mom kissed me again and giggled as she squirmed on my lap. "I've been dreaming about this ever since I first read your stories, son." Mom whispered. "John, I want to fuck you while we read each and every one of your stories together." Mom rose up on tiptoe and taking my cock in hand, guided it to her warm, slick cunt. As she slipped down on me, she sighed in a sing-song voice, "Pick a story, John...pick something and read it to me!"

Mom ground herself against me – my cock buried deep inside her while our pubic hairs became entangled. I reached out to the mouse and after a moment's hesitation, clicked on "Christmas with Mom." Mom sighed and said, "That's one of my favorites! Read it to me, son!"

Mom began to slowly rock in my lap, her pussy muscles massaging my cock as I began to read. Mom rode me slowly, then more quickly bringing herself to close to orgasm before slowing down and then resting – pressing herself against me, breasts pillowing out against my chest, her breath quick and warm on my neck as she listened to me read the story of Carrie and John before she again began her carnal dance on my cock.

I discovered that the act of reading my erotic story aloud served to help me not to cum, providing me just enough distraction from the hot and slick silkiness of Mom's pussy flesh making love to my throbbing cock. Not until our fictional counterparts are achieving orgasm under their Chicago Christmas tree did Mom let herself go and I had to pause in my reading as Mom and I fucked our selves into a tremendous orgasm, my arms squeezing Mom tight as I emptied a load of steaming semen into her wonderful and hungry pussy! Mom wiggled and ground herself against my groin, flinging her head back as she arched her back and screamed as her orgasm washed over her – a lewd sneer etched on her face as orgasm followed orgasm.

In the afterglow of our lovemaking, Mom purred happily while I gasped for breath and read the rest of the story. When I was done, Mom raised her head and gave me a soft kiss and in a quiet, hoarse voice said, "That was wonderful, son! I knew it would be. Hearing you read your own words, knowing you're really talking about me just made it sexier and nastier." Mom kissed me again, this time with enough vigor and passion to make my now semi-erect cock stir inside her clasping cunt.

After we rested a bit, still joined and sitting in the computer chair, my mind cleared enough to say, "You said there were two things you dreamed of doing, Mom?"

Mom grinned and said, "Mmmm, so I did." With a pleased moan, Mom lifted herself off my cock and it slapped wetly on my thigh. Mom slowly went to her knees, kneeling between my legs. She reached out and took my cum-covered cock in her hand.

Licking her lips, Mom raised her eyes to look at me. "John, I want you to write more stories. Tell the world all your secret fantasies about us and while you write, I'll be right here to give you inspiration...to never let you forget how much your mother loves you!"

Mom ran her tongue up my semi-erect penis, lapping up sperm and cunt cream, never taking her eyes off me – telling me with her mouth and eyes how much she was enjoying this moment. I groaned happily as Mom's tongue cleaned my sensitive flesh before taking me into her mouth. I wallowed in the sinfull deliciousness of the moment for a couple of minutes before Mom let me slip from her mouth just long enough to whisper with a mouthful of semen and pussy juice, "Write, son – tell the world!"