Resurrection! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

She looked up and flashed me a very brief perfunctory smile, and returned to her book, and her club sandwich. "Wow!" I thought to myself, "She's pretty, but really a hard sell, that one!"

I offered to walk Julie to her car, and as she clicked the key-fob, I saw the headlights flash on very pretty little blue sedan. I didn't take note of the make, but I was one of those compact sedans that are popular with girls. She got in, and rolled the window down to hand me a slip of paper she tore from her notebook after hurriedly scribbling on. It said,

"Julie, 555-102-6985. Call me!"

It was her phone number! She smiled and said, "Bye David, thank you for lunch! Call me if you wish."

I watched her back out of her space, standing in front of her car, and I got the strangest feeling seeing her behind the wheel ... like a cold shiver. she continued on her way, and I gave her a little wave as I pulled my shirt collar up a little. She was very pretty, and I was sure that I would be calling her later.

I turned around and bumped right into that slender blonde leaving the café, still trying to balance her load of books. Most of her books, including the little orange-covered one, fell to the pavement, but I caught the little orange one before it hit the ground. She seemed a little on edge as she stooped to gather her books.

I stooped and started to hand her the little one I caught. But I pulled it back, and offered my help instead, "Perhaps I should help you with your load of books."

Both of us standing, she looked me up and down, and gave me a relenting near-smile, and shoved all of her books into my arms.

"Fine, thank you." Is all she said. Then she smiled and took a couple of them back.

I walked her to her dorm with little conversation, and she took her books back and disappeared into the bowels of a dorm building. That was it! Our first meeting ... and probably our last! I couldn't shake the feeling that this lovely slender girl bothered me a little. Well, likely I will not have to worry about her any more.

Julie was very pretty, she gave me her phone number, and I might call her, but there was something about very familiar about Sarah—or whatever her name was. I brushed the thought from my mind and continued back to my dorm. But I did at least get to meet her. This "may I carry your books" thing was working out well for me today!

At my dorm, there were some of the guys I knew from the university's varsity baseball team there already engaged in the usual mindless guy banter about girls, baseball, girls, classes, and of course ... girls! Our first basemen handed me a beer, and the cold and welcome liquid helped to clear my mind as it slid down my throat.

"Ahhh, thanks Freddie, buddy! Needed that!" I said as I slugged him in the shoulder.

I was the starting shortstop for the university's baseball team, but we have about a 50-50 game record for this season so far, hoping to do better. I was good, with quick reflexes and a strong arm, but I have no major league ambitions; just looking forward to a literary career. I told Freddie about Julie, and getting her number, he said,

"Girls do not expect a boy to call them right away, in fact it always seemed a bit desperate to me, not to wait a day or two."

I nodded my agreement with his assessment, and on the third day after meeting Julie, I called her and asked her out to a movie for Friday night, two nights from now. She accepted and we talked briefly, and then said goodbye.

Friday night, I picked her up and we drove to the theater. She selected kind of a romance, which was okay with me, but I prefer the action genre. She was pretty, and dressed in a short pleated skirt, and a light soft sweater accentuating her pretty, round, breasts. She smelled wonderful, and I was happy being with her.

We found a nice couple of seats near the back, and settled in. she reached over and lifted the armrest separating our seats, and snuggled up to me as I put my arm around her. She had the soda with two straws, and I had a bag of popcorn to share.

Julie wore a pleasant smile, and after about a half hour into the movie, I turned her face toward mine, and kissed her. Her lips seemed to melt into mine, as we held our kiss. She giggled a little after we parted lips, and we went back to watching the movie. Or rather, she went back to the movie, and I was looking at her pretty legs. She caught me, smiled and whispered,

"David, watch the movie!"

I whispered back, "I'd rather look at your legs!"

She gave me a sexy smile, and raised her hem a good two more inches, and since I was on her right, she crossed her left leg over her right toward me, and snuggled up a little closer. After a time, she reached over to get some popcorn out of the bag on my lap, but with her attention on the screen. She missed, and her hand slid down over my crotch.

She pulled her hand back quickly like it was on fire, and covering her mouth with both hands said,

"Oh David! I'm so sorry!"

"I think you did it on purpose!" I whispered back to her, "Molesting a guy you hardly know in a public theater ... not going to look good on the police report!" I teased.

"Oh you!" she whispered loudly, and punched me in the shoulder.

Then she deliberately grabbed a mitt-full of popcorn, and stuffed it all in her mouth, chomping it loudly, just for spite. But after another minute, she slid her hand across my thigh, and down over my groin, giving it a little rub—no accident this time.

I looked over at her and her eyes were riveted to the screen, but she had a giggly smile on her face that looked like it was about to burst into laughter, but she held it in. I opened my legs a little and she continued down as far as she could reach. Her fingers were pressing against my lengthening manhood over my trousers.

She also uncrossed her legs, and opened her right leg toward me. I set the popcorn on the floor, and slid my right hand up her thigh, and under the hem of her skirt. Her legs were soft, and felt like silk. She opened them up more as she turned toward me and kissed me. I felt her legs further up, inside her thighs ... they were so warm. I moved my touch up to her satin panties already becoming moist at the crotch.

We were in the process, of really getting to know each other when I heard a kindly male voice from the row behind us quietly saying,

"You two might consider getting a room!"

I looked around behind me, as did Julie, and I whispered, "Sorry Bro!"

We straightened up some, but stayed close and kissed a little. After the movie, I stood as did Julie, I looked back at the man who whispered to us,

"You two have a nice time tonight!"

"Thanks, we will!" Julie answered.

Back at the car, she waited for me to open her door, but then she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I teased her for being a bad girl, and she counter-punched immediately chiding me for being a bad boy, and leading a poor innocent girl astray.

I was beginning to like this girl very much. If getting lost in her pretty face and those amazing dark green eyes wasn't enough, she was also smart, and fun.

I took my dark-hued date out to dinner after the movie, and we had a great time. I hadn't laughed so much with a girl in a long time, and I was going to hate taking her home. But this was our first date, anything further would be inappropriate. I did take her home, or rather, where she directed me to go.

We ended up in a quiet park near the campus, she turned toward me, and we made out long enough to seriously steam-up the windows, and then I drove her to her dorm. After having had my hand up her skirt, massaging her over her satin panties, a goodnight kiss seemed redundant, but she gave me one I will not soon forget.

We dated as much as our studies would allow, going to parties with friends, concerts, and just bicycling around the lake. She became my most ardent fan at our baseball games, and I believe that my play picked up some, with Julie watching and cheering. We were young, good-looking, and in love—or at least in like! I always knew where she would be in the stands, since she always sat in the same seat.

At one particular game, I looked up to see Julie, and there she was, in her customary seat. I smiled at her has the next batter started to come up to bat, using the bat to knock the dirt off his spikes. Julie gave me a cute little wave and threw me a kiss. I smiled back, and then noticed no one other than that slender blonde, Sarah sitting in the row right behind Julie. I heard the crack of a bat, then one third of a second later felt an intense pain in the middle of my chest, knocking me off my feet.

I was on my back looking at the sky, when our third baseman grabbed the ball from beside me and stepped over me, and side-armed it in an attempt to catch the runner at first base. I heard someone call a time out ... coach, I guessed. I had most of the infield trying to help me up, including the batter who had just been thrown out at first by the third basemen's accurate throw. He was still shaken from line-drive he hit at me.

I had coach in front of me, asking me how many fingers he was holding up, trying to test my coherence. I answered,

"One. The middle one for being so stupid!" Coach laughed as did the other players, he turned and told the ump,

"He's alright, just shaken up!"

I looked up to see Julie had moved down to the fence, she was clutching it with her fingers screaming my name, "David! David!" Just up behind her was Sarah standing, with her hands covering her mouth and a horrified surprise, but when she saw that I was alright, she turned and left. The outed batter and our pitcher helped me off the field, with the batter apologizing all the way to the sidelines, I look up at him, and said,

"Sorry, man ... not your fault, guess my mind was not on the game." Then I joked, "but if it had been, you'd be out anyway." He threw his head back and laughed, agreeing with me.

Julie ran out onto the track when I reached it and threw her arms around me.

"Oh David, you had me so scared! Don't do that again!"

I told the coach that I was taking myself out of the game, and when he nodded, Julie helped me back to the locker room, waiting outside for me to shower and dress. I came out and Julie left to bring her car around to the player's entrance. While she was gone, Sarah stepped out of a shadow and said,

"David, I'm so sorry, I think I might have distracted you. Here give me a call will you please?"

She handed me a note with her name and number on it, and disappeared before Julie was back to help me out to the car, carrying my equipment bag for me. I was thinking to myself, "Who the hell is this chick?" I just had to know!

The intense chest pain, and seeing her step out of the shadows flashed an image in my mind. I didn't understand it ... it made no sense. Nothing in my life was as horrific as what I saw in that split-second. But it was so quick; I don't even remember exactly what I saw.

I was bound and determined to call her and meet her for coffee, or something, to find out who she was ... and why I was called her Claire when it first met her. But right now, the sweetest pair of hands in the world were helping me into her car to take me home, and nurse me back to health. The team doctor ran out to her car, and when I rolled down the window, he said,

"David, you have to get an X-ray at the student health center, I called them and they are expecting you. Get it done!"

Julie answered for me, "Okay, I'll take him there right now!"

The X-ray showed no broken ribs, so the doctor on duty just gave me a prescription for the pain, and released me. Then she said,

"I'll let the team doctor know that I have cleared you to play, David!"

"What you need now my darling, is my special brand of TLC! I'm especially good at the "T" and the "L' parts!" said Julie laughing.

She was too! She snuck herself into my dorm room, locked the door, and started to undress. I did as well, and I spent the afternoon receiving her special brand of TLC which also included a lot of sex!

When my roommate knocked on the door, Julie put on just a blouse, unbuttoned half way down, and answered the door that way. She told him in a sultry voice, flashing her emerald eyes at him,

"David is not feeling well, and needs a lot of ... TLC, among other things. Can your bunk out tonight?"

"Yeah, I can do that!" then to me from the hallway, "Get better buddy, but don't do anything I wouldn't!" (I laughed) Then his eyes took in Julie's open blouse, and her exposed hips and crotch and said, "Love the outfit honey, I could use some of that TLC stuff as well!"

She blushed, laughed, and closed the door on him saying "Out!"

Then standing just inside the locked door, she slowly played with the remaining buttons until they were all unbuttoned. She shrugged one shoulder and the blouse slide off baring her soft skin, and then she shrugged the other side, letting the garment fall to the floor. Turning around, she pulled her panties off her cute ass slowly, then let them fall to the floor.

I laughed so hard, it hurt my bruised chest. But her impromptu strip-tease was worth it. The she stood straight with her legs apart, and her fists on her hips, looking off to the side, trying to mug a wonder woman pose. I laughed again, and I said,

"Get over her you little nut!" Then she giggled and continuing with the wonder woman persona,

"I'll wrap my golden lasso around you, and you'll have to tell me everything, and do as I say darling!" Then she giggled her cute little face off.

She quickly skittered over to the bed and jumped in with me. Her body felt so warm and soft, and smelled sweet ... just a hint of musk. She kissed me, and then we just looked at each other, as I idly slid my hands up and down her curvy petite shape. The I pulled her underneath me, she spread her legs as I stretched her arms up over her head, an entered her as I kissed her sweet lips.

I braced myself against her hands above her head, and with my upper body raised; I rotated my hips, stroking into her as hard as I could. It wasn't long before she was screaming in a powerful sweet violence as she shuddered, and convulsed, jiggling her lovely tits in time with my thrusts.

"Oh, David ... oh my God! Oh f**k!" the said breathily. As I gave her two more hard thrusts and came deep inside her warm, flesh. I looked down at her and said,

"The f-word? Must have been good for you!"

"Mmm, you fill me up so nice David, I love the feeling your sweet 'c-word' inside me!" She giggled!

We laughed, and played, and fondled, and kissed, and made love, for the rest of the afternoon. Then she got up to get something going on my small double burner hot plate. She made eggs over medium, and hash browns, and I sliced up some strawberries from the mini-fridge. Not fancy, but a feast as far as we were concerned. We were sweaty, and that small room absolutely reeked of sex and her aromatic female smell ... just my kind of atmosphere!

Julie stayed the night, and in between eating and her brand of TLC, I read to her a little, we listened to music, and we even did a little studying ... okay, a very little studying, but we were both getting top grades anyway. I loved reading to her as she cuddled up next to me, naked and smelling strongly of sex.

She leaned against me with her eyes closed and listened as I read, and I watched her beasts rise and fall as she breathed. This was truly the sweetest woman on earth, and I was very happy being with her. As she slept still leaning up against me, with her wonderful muskiness still evident, I started thinking about Sarah.

I needed to call her to find out who she was, and why our recent meetings bothered me. I reached down and slid a finger between Julie's legs. I raised my fingers to my nose and just smelled her amazingly sexy smell. She woke a little,

"Wha-what are you doing baby?"

"Mmm, touching you! Enjoying your sweet stink!" I said. She still had her eyes closed, and said dreamily,

"Creep! Takin' advantage of a poor sleeping girl, huh?" she said.

"I just wanted you to open those amazing green eyes, so I can look into them!" I said,

"My, you are a sweet talker aren't you?"

She turned toward me, smiled sweetly, and batted her eyes, giving me my wish to exaggeration, and then giggled about it. I tossed the book aside, laid her down on the bed, and put my face between her legs. Kissing her and licking her, I was just enjoying her aromatic little snatch. She moaned softly as I licked her.

"Oh, baby!" she moaned still half asleep. She closed her eyes as I moved up and kissed her face. I slid myself into her; I just had to have her one more time! I made love to her slowly, and she never opened her eyes. She lay beneath me, rotating her hips up to meet my soft slow strokes. She shuddered, and moaned, "Oh, God, David! That was so f'ing good!" as I stiffened and came inside her again.

We just laid together, enjoying the closeness, and the feel of each other's bodies. The dorm had a communal shower—all male—so I wrapped her up in my robe, covering her pretty good. I led her down the hall to shower, and comb her hair as I stood guard.

We padded back down to the room, and seeing a couple of guys in the hallway, she let the robe slip to the floor, and then bent over to pick it up as she quickly ducked into my room with a hail of giggles. Julie if full of life! Flashing her pretty little pink butt at a couple of my friends, made her jittery with the excitement. She had some things to do, and was dressed quickly and I escorted her to the door. She kissed me sweetly, asked me to call her later, and left.

After my shower I sat on the bed, and as I dressed, I thought about Sarah again. I thought about why she called me Michael, which is my middle name, and why the name Claire popped into my mine when I saw her. Did I know her before? Did she look like someone I knew? Was it a past life? Did we know each other at some time in the past? Something very strange was at work here!

I am not religious, my parents took me to church until I was sixteen, and thereafter, pretty much left me to decide on my own. But I did have a minister that I considered sort of a spiritual leader, so I went to Dr. Simpkins to discuss these recent occurrences that were bothering me. I walked into his office, and he gave me a hand clasp and bro hug ... kind of passé, but his preferred manner of greeting.

I just came right out with it and asked him, "What do you think about reincarnation, Doc?

"Wow! Where is that coming from David?"

"I met a girl on campus, and she seems to remind me of some things I am sure I never experienced. She even called me Michael, when we first met. Michael, is my middle name but she wouldn't know that. And when I took a baseball to the chest the other day, I got a flash ... a horrific vision in my head when I looked at her. I am just not sure what's going on, I never thought about such things, so I needed to know what you think."

"Mostly Christianity itself rejects the notion of reincarnation or past lives, but about twenty-five to thirty percent of Christians believe in it. For myself, I have to say that I just don't know. David, I have simply seen too many things coming through this office over the years, to reject any possibilities."

"Well, I just need some answers, Doc. What do you think I should do?" I asked.

"I know that there are places you can go to investigate, but a lot of them are quacks, taking advantage of people who happen to get a glimpse of, well, maybe the other side like you seemed to have."

"Look Doc, I am kind of a fact-based person. I have to see it to believe it. I got a note from this girl to call her for a meeting. When I first met her, one name popped into my head and I called her Claire. She says her name is Sarah, but apparently her grandmother's name was Claire. She called me Michael when she first met me. Doc, this is all too weird for me!"

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers