Resurrection! Ch. 02

Story Info
Discovering another past.
12.7k words
4.68
7.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

Discovering another past.

"Important encounters are planned by the souls, long before the bodies see each other." (Paulo Coelho de Souza, 1947—)

Part 03: Our Story.

We took my car, and it was about a fifteen-minute trip to the church, and Dr. Simpkins' office. He was in his office waiting for us. Upon entering, I introduced my pretty blonde friend, and the Doc started the conversation to put us at ease, considering the subject matter.

"I understand that you have both had some unsettling ... shall we say, memories, and mental flashbacks."

"Yes," I said first, "and Sarah here, called me Michael, straight out of the blue, and later, I called her Claire ... it just popped into my brain when I saw her ... that name!"

Sarah piped in, "I think it might be interesting to try to find out who Michael and Claire were if the even existed, and what happened to them ... if anything. I guess that psychics might say that it is something like past lives intruding into current times."

We both looked at her and she smiled and added, "I saw Ghostbusters four times!"

Doc and I laughed, and he began with, "Okay, 'reincarnation.' That's what we are talking about aren't we? David and I discussed it briefly, and I told him that the Church does not have an official position, but a good percentage of the faithful do believe in past lives. I indicated to David, that I do not disbelieve in anything for which there is some body of evidence, however scant."

He got up to get us each a cup of coffee, and a refill for himself and continued,

"I think you would be well served by trying to find out who Michael and Claire are, or were. You are both about twenty, and with the vividness of your recollections, I think that it might be something somewhere around your births ... that would have to be at least twenty-twenty-one years ago."

"You are talking about research, like old newspapers?" Sarah asked.

"Yes. That would at least be a place to start. It might be a long road to travel, so it would depend on how much time you can afford away from your studies." He said.

"I have no serious projects coming up, and I have a 4.0 average going, so I can afford a few days this week ... to get us started!" Sarah said.

"Yes, I can too. I can manage a few days. I will have to call Julie to let her know, but I am in for a little research."

"Julie?" the Doc asked.

"She's a friend. She and I are dating right now." I answered.

"Is she involved?" he countered.

"Well, maybe, but I want to leave her out of it just for now." I looked at Sarah and reiterated to her, "Just for now!"

After that, we drank our coffee and talked a little about reincarnation, and some of the stories that Doc told us, which came from parishioners over the years. Especially one about a couple who died in a flash flood in the early1800's and were reunited in 1945.

"Oh, that's so sweet!" Sarah said with an uncustomary smile.

We both shook the Doc's hand, and left. I treated Sarah to lunch, to plan our strategy for the research project. We decided to split our forces with her checking the county morgue's records, and I was to look through old newspapers accounts of disasters, accidents, train wrecks. We decided to meet back at her apartment at about six-o'clock for reports on our progress.

I figured that, if it was our previous lives we were talking about, it might have to be something in local newspapers; so I would check them first. I visited the largest newspaper in town to search their archives, since the libraries would not likely go back twenty years.

I had to wait for the front guard to get off the phone, and then he had to find someone who could help me. It was taking time, and I was getting antsy, and then a young woman came into the lobby, and introduced herself as a customer service rep. she was young and pretty, but likely some years older than me. She was blonde, and a bit bosomy, but with a nice figure.

She took me over to a sitting area in the lobby to talk, and I explained my problem without going into details. She handed me her business card, but wrote her home phone number on it before handing it to me "Just in case!' she said,

"Diane Silverton, Customer Service Associate" the card read.

She was all smiles, as I outlined my research needs, and was eager to help. She had me sign in at the guard's desk, and I followed her through doors, down corridors, and we ended up in a basement-looking area with shelves of file boxes, and a few computers. She had quite a shapely ass, and looked back a couple of times as we walked, and just smiled when she caught me looking her over. Sorry, I'm a guy, right?

We sat together, and poured over a computer screen. I could smell her perfume, and since she was wearing a V-neck sweater, I could see down into her cleavage. Not wanting her to think that I'm some kind of pervert, I tried to keep my voyeurism to a minimum. We searched back, and found that the computerized images only went back ten years. Not far enough.

"We will have to look at the old microfiche. But we will have to order it from the records department. I can get it here tomorrow by noon. Can you come back then?" Diane asked.

"Microfiche?"

"Yes David, they are small sheets of film, about four inches' square and contain dozens of images—newspaper pages; you view them in a special viewer. It is more tedious, but look at the upside ... we get to spend more time together."

"Oh, well, yeah, I guess so. Sure. Noon." I said.

"You can call me first to check, if you want." Then she smoothed back an errant lock of hair, and said with a little nervousness in her voice, "You can use the other number too ... if you would like ... I am home most nights!"

"Thanks, Diane, but I have a girlfriend!" I said a little apologetically.

"Well, keep the card anyway, David." Then moving closer to me, and squeezing her breasts between her arms as she did, with her lips almost on mine, she breathed, "You never know!"

"Alright, Diane I call you tomorrow morning ... here!" I told her as she looked a little disappointed.

She escorted me back to the guard's desk, and I signed out, and left. I called Sarah on my way to the car, and informed her that I was through here for today, and she told me that she was not having any luck with the morgue, but had more records to go through tomorrow as well, and was calling it a day. It was only three-o'clock, but we decided to meet for an early dinner ... or late lunch.

At the restaurant, we talked about our research, and told her about the microfiche I was waiting for, and I also told her about Diane and her obvious interest in me, and my keeping her at bay.

"David, I want us to join forces tomorrow. It's not that I don't trust you ... w-well it's is that I don't trust you!" then in a pleading voice she asked, "Can we please? The guy at the morgue is seriously creeping me out!"

I laughed, and just to tease her a little I said, "Okay, I'll let you keep an eye on me tomorrow. Might be fun, but I am telling you, Diane might me a little upset, I promised her we could have sex in the file room tomorrow, and she promised not to wear any underwear!"

"David! Stop!" she scolded as she slugged me in the arm. When I laughed again, she said,

"You're a meanie! Now for sure I'm going. If you are going to have sex with anyone in the file room, it's going to be with me!"

"Really?" I said.

I looked at her with a surprised look, wondering where that was coming from. Then she immediately covered her mouth with her hands, blushed and said,

"Oh shit! I didn't mean to say that David, I'm so sorry, I know you are spoken for!" I laughed at her embarrassment,

"Sarah, I am not spoken for, Julie and I are just dating. She dates a couple of guys, so we don't have any kind of special arrangement."

"Oh!" she said brightly with a pretty smile.

"It would be great having you join Diane and me tomorrow, and get you away from Igor, and out of the crypt." I said. Then she laughed musically and replied,

"Thank you David. My hero!" then she said teasingly, "So, its 'Diane and me' now, huh?"

"We are not a couple, she is just an employee, helping me out ... helping us out!"

"It's alright either way, David!" she said, chuckling at my discomfort. Then she looked into my eyes, with a dreamy and happy look. As we finished at the restaurant she asked, lowering her eyes a little,

"David, honey. I was so creeped out today, um, at the morgue ... can you ... st-stay over ... again ... tonight?" she looked up hopefully.

"Sure! I'll have to make a call though."

"Oh goodie! Thank you David!" she said lightly clapping her hands, like a little girl who just got her own way. I laughed, and excused myself for a moment.

"Hello!" said Julie when I rang her up.

"Hi! It's David. Um just wanted to tell you that I am involved in a research project right now, may take a few days. I can't tell you about it just now, but I promise I will later."

"O-Okay David, thanks for letting me know. Um, does this research project, by any chance, include ... that pretty blonde?"

"Yes!"

"Will it include me too?"

"Maybe, but not yet, I'll let you know when."

"Are you going to be a good boy, David?"

"Are you going to be a good girl for a few days?"

"Mmm, maybe! But, I don't have any strings on you, and you really don't have any on me. Just let your conscience be your guide, David!" she said with a giggle, as I laughed and replied,

"Alright, Julie. Fair enough!"

I returned to Sarah still at the front door waiting, and we left separately for her apartment. She arrived first, and waited by the outside door so I wouldn't have to be buzzed in, and we went up to her place.

No sooner were we inside than she turned quickly, threw her arms around me and kissed me sweetly. Her breath was so sweet, as her mouth approached mine, and her eyes fluttered closed as her lips pushed into mine.

She tasted sweet, with a hint of the wine from dinner. I felt her firm breasts press into my chest, and she moaned into my mouth. She ended our kiss sooner than I would have wished, as her eyes popped open and she smiled sweetly. She giggled, "Mmm, very nice David!"

"And brief!" I countered. Then she counter-punched,

"First kiss my dear. If you are a good boy, there might be more! We'll just have to see!"

As she turned, her ponytail whirled around, and I followed her through the living room and then into the kitchen, and she asked,

"Coffee? Beer? Wine?"

"Um, beer I guess! Thanks!"

I watched the material of her jeans stretch over her shapely butt as she bent over to retrieve a couple of beers for us. We sat at the kitchen counter, just talking about our conference with Doc Simpkins, and our experiences with our research. She told me about "Igor" at the morgue. His name was not Igor, of course, that's just how she decided to refer to him.

He was tall and lanky, and had a weird, short haircut ... and dark, creepy eyes. She could sense him always looking at her, and trying to look down her blouse as they worked closer than necessary over the records. He was a fairly nice and helpful guy, but just creepy with a bit with an odd manner. It comes from being alone all the time in that unhappy place, I am guessing.

We decided to do something active, and went for a walk from her place toward the campus. We walked the quad, and at one point, she slipped her hand into mine. It felt nice! I am not a big one for public displays of affection, but it felt right with her.

We slowly walked the quad, and when we reached the other end, there was a broad set of about four steps leading to the auditorium building. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, I stopped, let her hand slip from mine, and looked at the pavement. She looked over at me and asked,

"David, what?"

I got a shiver I couldn't account for, but shook it off. "Nothing!" was what I said to her, but I became a little quieter as we walked and talked ... we walked and she talked!

We walked up and over to the broad steps leading to the ornate front doors of the auditorium. We sat on the top step and just stared out, enjoying our commanding view of the campus. I admired the similar architecture of the various building, obviously mostly build during the same period, in what I was once told was of the Roman Renaissance, neoclassical style.

The red brick trimmed in limestone, quarried locally, lent a feeling of stately academic authority, as they stood like silent sentinels over students scurrying here and there. It was a pretty campus, and although not a large university, it was a comfortable place for me. Sarah looked over at me and said,

"They really are beautiful, aren't they?"

"Yeah, they are! I love coming here just to sit and relax, and to think." I said.

She put her hand on my knee, and lightly massaged my inner thigh, "David, I am finding much to like about you! Can you handle it?"

"I could say the same thing about you! I thought you were somewhat cool at first, but you really are a warm and sweet person!"

"Thank you for that, David! I know what you mean though. I turn people off at first, since I am slow to warm to them ... not sure why, maybe I'm too cerebral ... too ... 'head-in-the-clouds'!"

"Well, I've gotten past that with you I think, and I only see the warmth and the sweetness. But I am happy that you are that way at first ... it makes you more genuine!"

She smiled, and squeezed my knee; I reached over and kissed her. She dropped her eyes and blushed saying,

"Time to head back, David."

I rose, offered her my hand to help her up, and we slowly strode out of the campus and back to her apartment. When we got to her door, she turned, leaned against the door with her arms behind her and said,

"Kiss me again, David."

I kissed her for a good five minutes in the hallway as her arms came up and around my neck. My hand slid down and massaged her pert breasts and I squeezed them gently. Then she reluctantly broke from our embrace, turned and opened the door.

"David, will you read to me? Pride and Prejudice, continue where we left off. You have such a soothing baritone reading voice."

She quickly retrieved the book from the side table where I left it, and pulled me over to the couch. I sat at one end, and she sat next to me with her feet propped up on the coffee table, and her head leaning on my shoulder.

I had the dust cover flap tucked into the book at chapter five, so I started there,

"Within a short walk of Longbourn lived a family with whom the Bennets were particularly intimate. Sir William Lucas had been formerly in trade in Meryton, where he had made a tolerable fortune and risen to the honour of knighthood by an address to the King, during his mayoralty."

I looked down to see Sarah cuddling closer to me, and her face had a child-like quality and an inner light that was very attractive, as she listened intently with a sweet smile. I was becoming slightly aroused looking down into that pretty face as I continued reading.

I read several chapters, mostly about the Bingley sisters and their supercilious distain for everyone, except Elizabeth Bennet's sweet sister, Jane. About Charles Bingley's growing admiration of Jane, and Elizabeth's continuing confusion about her feelings for Mr. Darcy, after her chiding him over his earlier arrogant behavior.

"Ah, the simple life of late-eighteenth century England! And, the trouble people can get into without television!" I chuckled to myself.

I wasn't sure if my pretty audience was still with me after several of the short chapters, so pretending to continue my reading, but I paraphrased a little,

"...and Elizabeth said to Darcy, 'Yes, I will come and live with you forever, please bite me, my darling! You may have my neck, but not my body'..." I heard Sarah giggling, and she said,

"That's very interesting David, but I don't remember that part! Is that just before the Bingley sisters became werewolves?"

I laughed, and told her, "Just checking to see if I still had an audience!"

"I'm still here, but maybe we should take a break."

She got up and make us some coffee, and quickly prepared some bruschetta for a light snack. We ate, talked about the plot of the novel, the Bennet's the Bingley's, and the uniqueness of the main character of Elizabeth Bennet. It is something I know about with my studies in English literature.

I told her that men tend to regard Jane Austin's novels as books for women, but admitted to finding a few of them very compelling stories; Pride and Prejudice, and Mansfield Park, in particular. I noticed that Sarah had both of those novels in her collection, as well as some other very classy works. Her explanation?

"I don't really care for television, and have always been a reader. A lot of these books are my Father's, and I sneak them out on visits home. But David, I have read P&P about four times, and don't remember any vampires in there anywhere!"

I laughed, "Sorry if I spoiled the story for you, but had to check to see if you were still with me." Then I looked her in the eyes, and said, "I love reading to you, and looking down into your pretty face as I do. I will have to come over often for that pleasure!"

"I like you a lot, and love to listen to the way you read ... you really bring the story alive for me in a very special way. (I knew there was a 'but' coming) But, we just met and it is my way to take things slowly at first. I'm sure you understand?"

"Yeah, I guess I do. It really is smart to do it that way."

She smiled, and returned to her coffee, looking at me over the rim of her cup. It was getting dark out, but she asked if we could get some fresh air. We walked just around her neighborhood, but we were mostly silent ... just walked, and breathed in the night air.

I offered to read to her some more, but she said that she was tired, and we had a lot to do tomorrow. She pulled out a sheet to put over the couch for me along with a blanket, and pillow. She gave me a rather sisterly kiss goodnight, and retired to her room.

I read to myself for a while. When the book slipped from my hand, it's hitting the floor woke me up and I had to shake my head to come to a little, I decided that it was time to settle in. I stripped down to my knit boxer briefs, and settled into my makeshift bed.

It was dark, except for the moonlight streaming in from the dining room window, and I was settling into a nice dream. After several hours (had to be after midnight), I felt a soft kiss on my cheek. I was trying to separate that real life occurrence from my dream, and awoke. In the moonlight I saw Sarah, nude, as her breasts hung close to my face. She whispered,

"Stay with me tonight, David!" Then she quickly retreated to her room, as I watched her very attractively unadorned figure as it was lit by the moonlight as she passed the dining room, and in the dark again as she entered the hallway to her room.

I rose, and felt the beginning of a nighttime erection. I padded into her room, not sure what was coming, and she was in her bed under the covers.

"David, come in and cuddle with me!" she said softly and barely audibly.

Since I wasn't sure what I was being asked to do, I left my shorts on, and slid into the bed. Her body was soft and warm, and I was beyond being able to control the condition of my manhood. I adjusted my erection so it was comfortable inside the confines of my briefs. She turned onto her side facing away from me, and I spooned up behind her, situating my hardening cock comfortably against her buttocks.

"Mmm, feels nice David!" she said as I put my arms around her. She wiggled her butt against me, and said,

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers