Resurrection of Crazy Jane Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost like it was slow motion, her full tits, way too big for her petite frame, spilled out, capped with large, bright pink and puffy areolas on ridiculously round and firm tits. They somehow looked bigger out of a bra than in it, their size dwarfing her slim waist.

The mere sight, combined with another slow bite of her lip, sent me to space as I came like a freight train into Beth's pussy, the speed of my discharge causing her to wince as I plunged as deep into her as I could. My moaning was load, broken and completely unapologetic as I craned my head to the sky, closed my eyes, and rode out my orgasm.

I finally opened my eyes to look to the door, and Zoey was gone, having snuck the door shut behind her. I looked down at Beth and her eyes were still closed, but cautiously, she opened them and looked at me. I smiled wide and triumphant for a moment before the postorgasmic morality hit.

Shit, Zoey made my mind stray from my girlfriend ... again!

******

I awoke in darkness, lying in Beth's bed. There wasn't a single cover on me. In fact, all the covers were gone.

And so was Beth.

I glanced at the red glowing digits on the alarm clock: 3:23 a.m.

I was kind of frantic, looking around as my bearings came back. It was just me with a pillow, with nothing or nobody else on the bed.

In a flush, the crazy scene just before bed came back to me.

I made love with Beth, but let's be honest. I fucked Zoey. Maybe not physically, but that's pretty much what happened. I was still in disbelief that Zoey had watched me have the best sex of my life - and that she was a big reason why.

My "best sex" sensation was almost completely drowned out by my guilt. One more fucking time, I hurt Beth. Immensely.

And she must have felt it. She must have known.

Because she isn't here right now.

I was still completely naked, so I slipped on my underwear and began to walk out of Beth's room. Across the hall, I saw the door to Zoey's room, and mercifully, it was shut. Dealing with Zoey was the last fucking thing I needed right now.

I looked down the hallway and saw the faint glow of the television in the living room. I knew Beth was out there and I was simply scared to death to face her. I knew she noticed Zoey earlier and simply left the room to deal with her feelings of betrayal. It's the only explanation that made sense.

As I got closer, I heard sniffling. I nearly turned back. I didn't want to deal with her crying. I couldn't face it if I gave her that much pain. I would never forgive myself for being so fucking evil to her that I made her cry and hurt and... Gah! Fuck fuck fuck fuck...

I kept going and she sensed me right away. She just made eye contact with me and began crying uncontrollably.

She was absolutely wailing, coughing as the tears gushed.

I was frozen. I just stayed standing, looking down at her sitting on the couch as she lost her shit because I betrayed her.

Then suddenly, she slapped herself on the cheek. Hard.

Then again.

And again.

The loud slaps just sucked the air out of my lungs and I stood there, breathless and shocked.

"I'm not a little girl anymore!" Beth shouted more to herself than anything, her cheeks reddened, still stifled by an uncontrollable stream of tears. "You need to leave me alone! You need to let me live my life!"

I didn't know what I was looking at. I immediately thought she was yelling at me, but she wasn't looking anywhere near me. It didn't make sense.

I was just monumentally confused.

She clutched a pillow and brought it to her chest and began rocking, frantic. "I can't be happy. I can't be happy," she said in a panicked refrain, over and over. "Why won't you let me be happy!?"

I felt I had to say something. This was still all my fault and I had to fix this. Fix her.

"It's going to be okay," I assured her, moving to sit down next to her, even though I was scared to death and riddled with guilt. I slowly put my arm around her, and as soon as I touched her, she jumped to her feet like I had stuck her with a hot poker.

She then looked at me with absolute exasperated rage and threw a pillow straight at my face, knocking me backward.

"FUCK YOU!" she screamed to the sky at the top of her lungs before bawling again. She settled down a bit after a few seconds and began to ramble, hyperventilating.

"It wasn't enough. That I was your little girl. No! You had to ruin me. And break me. And make me evil. Nobody would want me. That's the way you wanted it? Didn't you?! DIDN'T YOU? Now, somebody wants me. And you ruin it!? You fricken' ruin it!? Leave me alone! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I didn't know what to do. I was just anxious and confused and just lost. It was clear, at least, that at least somewhat, she was talking about her father. Her father that raped her. She was blaming him for what I did? That made me feel even more guilty.

I had to fix it.

"Beth, Beth," I said assuringly from across the room as she started pacing back and forth, her hands on her head. "Come back to me Beth, okay? We'll get through this together, okay? It's not your fault. It's never been your fault. Just come back to me. Okay?"

Beth finally looked at me, crying still, but slowing down. Her hyperventilating had begun to clear up as her panic attack was finally subsiding.

"Why?" she asked me, desperate. "Why?!"

I felt terrible. She didn't deserve what I did to her and the panic attack that followed. Why she blamed her father was beyond me, but maybe that's how she had to deal.

"Listen, I never meant..." I began to say when she interrupted me.

"Why does he keep making me have dreams that you're raping me???"

... To be continued