Resurrection of Crazy Jane Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt good. I couldn't deny it. But thoughts of killing Beth's father, getting vengeance. Any vengeance. It made something snap in me.

I grabbed Zoey's waist and threw her backward, off of me and onto her back. My cock still stayed inside of her as I folded her body in half, her knees and ankles up against her head.

I thrust as hard as I could, like I was trying to break through the back of her pussy. I didn't care. I didn't fucking care. I decided that I was angry and upset and full of rage and I wanted to take it out on something deserving. Somebody.

Zoey.

As I did this, she got the biggest, most devious and evil smile I'd ever seen in my life from anybody. Her eyebrow was crooked, her big blue eyes looked crazy as fuck, and her smirk was undeniable. It was a smirk of a dictator who had just successfully compelled an advisor to do her bidding.

It was a look of accomplishment.

And fuck that.

Immediately, I felt her warmth again. I felt a rush of warm liquid kiss my swinging balls as I rammed into her. She was screaming now, her lusty haze now on pure overload. She was long fucking gone.

Just like I was.

Over and over, I thrust as deep into her as I could. As I bottomed out, I still had a good inch or two that didn't make its way inside of her. So I pushed with all my might. I wanted to tear a fucking hole in her. I was so angry. I wanted to fucking punish her. To make her hurt.

"Ow, fuck... Fuck... fuck..." she winced with her mouth wide open as her words returned to her, her hips still rocking as I tried to jam every bit of my cock into her. Tried to rip a hole into her cervix. I wanted her to feel pain.

"Oh God, baby, I fucking love it rough!" she howled, her head swimming as I hate-fucked her.

Again, almost on top of the other one, her breaths and moans began to rise to a crescendo and she fucking came AGAIN!

What a bitch. She fucking liked it!

I began to panic. I didn't know what to do. My plan had failed miserably. I wanted to punish her for what she was doing to me, forcing me to be her stupid little fuck toy, and she was getting off on it?

Then she started the pussy massage thing again. God damn it!

I kept trying to fuck my cock through her throat, but her powerful pelvic muscles wouldn't let me get as deep as I wanted. They held me there. Held me where she wanted to. Directed me to her whim.

She lidded her eyes at me with a daring gaze. Wordlessly, she was saying "Fuck you. I'm STILL in charge."

I couldn't help that it felt good. I'm only a man and my cock knows only one sensation. One language.

Pleasure.

I felt my cock thicken and expand, and I knew what was coming. The last thing I wanted to do was cum inside of this girl, while not wearing a condom. Maybe even knock this bitch up.

But then it occurred to me - If you cum, this is over.

I would finally, mercifully, be allowed to leave. To get the fucking fuck out of here!

So, I just let it happen.

I let myself cum. I let myself hose down Zoey's insides.

We'd be done.

I felt my first gush slam out into her and it almost hurt. It was a strange sensation. I didn't like it. It wasn't pleasurable.

It was just the period at the end of the sentence.

Or maybe, a question mark.

No matter what the punctuation, there was only one appropriate punctuation mark to describe the feeling I had when the front door suddenly opened.

Exclamation point!

*****

I would replay the hour that followed over and over again. The rest of my life. The rest of my stupid fucking life.

As I was in the middle of cumming inside of Zoey, my eyes widened when I heard the door open. I didn't even need to look.

It was Beth.

I just saw Zoey's face. Finally focusing on her face, which was far gone in ecstasy as I came inside of her.

But, slowly, her face contorted.

The change only took one second, tops, but in my head, it was in slow motion, like the change took an entire minute.

Her eyes began in pure pleasure. She was savoring every drop I was unloading into her. She loved it. The evil fucking bitch loved it.

Then, as the door opened, she, too, widened her eyes. Her body jumped in fear. She looked toward the door and her mind registered what I didn't even need to look at.

Beth was home.

She quickly looked back at me, her hands on my back, and in one motion, I felt her hands drop. Her body go limp. And for a split second, she smirked at me. Her eyes were full of satisfied vengeance. It was fucking bone chilling.

Her evil smirk then turned into a close-lipped smile, then her eyes began to scrunch up. I saw them moisten. By the time she pushed out tears, her smile turning into a wail, I was done.

"Beth, help me!!!!" Zoey screamed, now full on crying uncontrollably.

Her cries seemed to sever my hearing. Similar to when I rushed Zoey's attacker in the parking lot, when all I could do was hear and feel, now, all I could do was see.

I heard nothing. I couldn't hear Zoey's cries. Or Beth's cries as she reacted. I just saw Beth push me away from Zoey. I saw my cock still leaking cum. I saw Zoey immediately retreat into a fetal position on the other side of the couch.

I just stood there, my cock softening, as Beth looked at me from 10 feet away, crying in spasms and giving me the most deflating look I'd ever received.

A look of love and devotion retreating into aggressive hatred and anger.

I know I stood there shocked, still, and also, very very naked. The nudity was more than physical. It was like every bit of my soul was gone. Exposed. Like it had escaped out of my cock when I came into Zoey, and now it was gone.

Like Zoey, that fucking succubus, had stolen my soul.

When I saw Beth get out her phone and shakily make a phone call, I knew. She was calling the cops on me. I knew.

I collapsed against the wall with a thud, shaking the table next to me.

Tumbling off table and onto my naked thigh, was the Yeats book of poetry. It dropped onto me, landing open quite awkwardly, settling into my lap, pages on either side of my thigh.

I picked it up, turning the open book over to reveal it had opened up to a familiar poem, "Crazy Jane on the Day of Judgment." I remembered I read this poem the day Zoey moved in. The day everything ended. Even before it actually ended.

This time, with nothing else to do but to numbly await my fate, I let myself read the whole thing:

'Love is all

Unsatisfied

That cannot take the whole

Body and soul';

And that is what Jane said.

'Take the sour

If you take me

I can scoff and lour

And scold for an hour.'

"That's certainly the case,' said he.

'Naked I lay,

The grass my bed;

Naked and hidden away,

That black day';

And that is what Jane said.

'What can be shown?

What true love be?

All could be known or shown

If Time were but gone.'

'That's certainly the case,' said he.

===========

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to see what happens to our protagonist, please read the Crazy Jane Epilogue, which is (spoiler alert) sex-free. If that doesn't interest you, hopefully you think the story stands on its own ending right here!

12