Resurrection Pt. 01

Story Info
The past meets the present to create the future.
7.3k words
4.67
9k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unykorn
Unykorn
60 Followers

Mid week blues hit me hard. And I have nothing to look forward to with the coming weekend to perk me up.

Today has been a normal day, nothing to truly whine about but then again nothing to make it good either. I pour myself a glass of wine and settle down at the computer.

I open my email and groan when I see the long list waiting to be dealt with. I quickly skim through and weed out the unsolicited garbage and the ones that don't need replies, then settle in to read the rest. I whip through the funny ones and either pass them along to those who would like them, send them to the trash or save the ones that truly tickle me.

Just as I finish replying to the last one a new email arrives in my inbox. I don't recognise the email addy but it seems familiar somehow and its subject line catches me. It has my sub name then: "Open me.. You won't be sorry" in bold letters.

I sit back, trying to figure out what is catching my eye about the address, something about it stirs deep in my memory but I just can't bring it to mind. I open the email and lean forward as I start to read. A few minutes later I sit back then scroll back to the top and start reading again. Then again for a third time. And for the third time I looked for the name of the sender but don't see anything other than a repeat of the email address. Is this for real?

Opening a new window I type a name into the search window and start opening links that come up and reading what is shown. Well the place mentioned is real so the rest of the email should be as well. I click on the "Contact Us" link and reach for my phone when I see a 24 hour "Call Us" option.

A couple of minutes later I am staring at the email and wondering just what to make of it. I had just had a booking, in my name, confirmed at an exclusive, high class, and extremely private retreat. The retreat has been booked for a private party for two weeks, the entire retreat had been booked and paid for, all I have to do is turn up.

I check the airline with the same results, my tickets are booked, again in my name, and paid for. So the link to deposit spending, and further travel/expense money, into my account must be for real as well. A very generous amount to more than cover the shopping list they have sent me, as well as transfers to and from the airport.

Well the shopping list tells me what sort of holiday it is and that more than perks my interest, but also adds to the mystery as there is only a very limited number of people who know my full name as well as my sub name.

So, who sent me the invitation and the tickets? I know something about the email address is familiar but my brain just can't place what it is. That annoying niggle when you know a name or a face but just can't place it is frustrating me. All I have to do is RSVP the invitation and activate the link to transfer money to any bank account I nominate.

I sip my wine and decide to have something to eat while I think about whether or not to accept this mystery invitation. I know I can get the time off work, I haven't had time off for nearly 2 years and things are a bit slow right now, plus they have been bugging me about using some of my holidays up.

Well, do I want to take up this offer that starts not this weekend but the one after? A two week, all expenses paid, break that revolves around my favourite activities? I am wary about accepting such an offer when I don't know the players involved. BUT... It is a change... Something different... and definitely something that would get me out of the rut that I am in.

Who knows what might come out of it, the contacts that might be made. I mull over the pros and cons as I make and eat my dinner. It has been far too long since I've played. I have 24 hours to reply before the bookings will be cancelled but I'm not going to need that long. The longer I think about it the more it appeals to me. Possibly because my mind keeps telling me I should know who sent the email and my gut isn't putting up any warning bells. I've learnt that I can rely very well on what my gut warns me of.

I clean up my plate and pots and head back into my study and the computer. I open up my email and read over the invitation again, before clicking on the link to accept the offer and input my account details. A few minutes later I receive a confirmation letter that tells me an account has been opened in my name at, what happens to be, my favourite, adult store. That the shopping list has been forwarded to them and that they will have selections ready for me to try on when I can get there. Also that the spending money has been transferred to my account.

My mind spins at how fast that had happened, almost as if they'd been waiting for my reply. I log into my online account to check and, yes, there is the deposit waiting to be cleared all the way through. Again, my brain tells me that I should recognise the name on the account, which is a slight variation of the name on the email.

I pick up my phone and call the shop the account was placed with {I love shops that are open till late} and find that they have to order a couple of the items in but will have them by Saturday so I decide to call in then and try on the various things and maybe select some others.

That night and the rest of my work week goes both slow and fast in an odd combination of drudgery and building excitement. I applied for my time off and was approved without delay that same day, so the biggest hurdle down. Sometimes the bosses could be pricks and knock back time off or stuff you around with it. I expect the lull in work combined with my long over due back up of leave had a lot to do with it. Then Fridays were usually our busiest day of the week and this one proved to be no different and that made the time fly by.

I was exhausted by the time I got home and was more than happy to curl up and watch a movie for the night and to ponder that this time next week I would be on a plane and winging my way to an erotic holiday. I went to sleep with all sorts of scenarios unfolding in my head and woke up Saturday morning stirred up and more than ready to play, with a week to wait.

I bounced out of bed and into the shower, exited because I would be getting to try on and pick out a variety of explicit and saucy play wear today. Items that are on the list plus, with my holiday pay and loading on top of the amount put into my account, I could afford to splurge on some of the things I've been drooling over for ages. Humming to myself I scrub myself from head to foot, dry off and wrap my robe around me as I go make myself some coffee and breakfast. I quickly eat my muesli then take my coffee to the computer and scan the mornings news reports before clearing out my overnight emails.

I watch the clock as I play a game. Waiting until I know the shop will be open and when the clock chimes 9:00am I shut the computer down and go brush my teeth and get ready to go. I am happy to see the salesperson is one I know and he has already put aside the items that are on the list, in my size no less, when queried he said my size had been sent to them.

Damn it! Who knows me well enough to know my full name, email and size? Who also has the money to pay for all of this? As I go into the change room to try on the things waiting for me my mind again goes over the puzzle of who is behind this. Something keeps niggling at me but I can't quite grasp it as I start to try things on.

A new, thick, padded, 3 ring, leather collar is tried for fit along with matching wrist and ankle cuffs, all lockable. The selected lingerie fits like a dream and plays peek-a-boo in all the right places as I move and they even have matching satin collars. The crotchless G-string aren't much more than strips of dental floss. The bras I had to swap the DD for E cups but the styles were right to show my breasts at their best. I stepped back into my undies to save the salesman from too much exposure as he helped me buckle the harnesses that had been requested, adjusting the straps so they sit properly. Once adjusted I only had to undo the ones at the front to be able to get in and out of it on my own.

Next came a number of corsets in various styles and colours and again he helped me adjust them so that I could do them up by the front fastenings on my own. Last but not least were stiletto shoes and boots in various styles. Including the boots that I'd been eying off for months, that reach to my knees and have mini handcuffs running up the front and heels that are silver and shaped like the barrel of a pistol. Somebody knows my tastes quite well as nearly everything they'd asked for were things I would have brought myself and again my brain tried to tickle out the who behind this extravaganza.

The salesman, who'd been in and out as needed, gathered up most of the things then took them out to bag them. As I go back out into the body of the store to look at the things I'd thought about for myself. I am having fun and take my time picking and choosing between outfits and toys.

One of the other, regular, sales staff comes in carrying a package that she handed over to the male and called out hello. Before coming over to me and steering me towards the back of the store and their storage space. She wants to show me some new things that hadn't been put out yet and one she says she knows I will love.

She is right it is an absolutely gorgeous Peignoir Set in a deep {nearly black} purple satin and black lace. The bra section is satin with the thin straps being the lace then the satin runs in a diagonal strip from the left side waist to right hip and only just covers the essentials and drapes down to the floor on the right side. The rest is the lace, between the bust and the waist is a lace strip above the satin, then joined again underneath so that the left side from above the hip to my knee is lace. With the split up the front between the two different materials going all the way to barely cover my crotch. The wrap is the black lace edged in purple satin with a satin tie. Sexy and elegant it fit like a glove and felt every bit as sensual as it looks and I have to have it, regardless of the price tag.

I decided I'd spent enough for the moment and went up to add my haul to the mound that was being packed up. I felt funny about the mystery person paying for things that I would be wearing. But they are things that had been requested by my benefactor and while they are to my taste I wouldn't necessarily have bought them for myself, except for those boots. So I shrug it off and pay for the items that I have chosen for myself, and only wince a little at the total as I hand my card over. The bags are piled up and the male helps me out to the car. He winks at me as he wishes me a fun holiday.

Excitement mounted as the week flew by. I arranged to make sure any bills due while I am away will be covered and fielded the questions from work mates about where I was going and what I had planned. And ordered a door to door pick up for the airport. Then Friday arrived and I hustled home when I finished work at lunch time. I hauled my suitcase out and a small carry on case then carefully packed everything that had been requested and very little else apart from toiletries and cosmetics.

Clothes would not be something I'd need a lot of so leggings and a couple of warm tops were what I packed and what I wore along with my joggers. Clothes that were comfortable for a trip. A book to read on the plane, a print out of my boarding details and I was ready to go. I grabbed up my tote bag with my laptop, purse and phone and placed it near the front door with my bags before making sure that everything was turned off, windows and doors shut and locked.

I pulled out my phone as it chimed a new email. It was from that same email address that has been plaguing me. Wishing me a safe trip and saying they look forward to seeing me in about 5 hours time. I replied with the same sentiment. I didn't add that I was going insane trying to pinpoint how I know the email addy. My musing was cut short as the mini bus pulled up outside. I hustled my gear out the door, locked it securely behind me and headed down to start my trip.

A smooth but boring trip later I trudged from the plane, shaking my half numb legs out as I make my way down to the baggage claim to join the throngs of people waiting at the carousel. Three hours sitting tends to numb the nether regions, no matter how good the seats. I wiggle my way to the front of the line when I see my bag coming down the chute, first class gets offloaded first, nice to have some benefits. I reach out and snag my bag as it comes level and pull it off the carousel and push my way through the crush of people trying to get to their luggage. I get into the clear and sort my bags out with the carry on bag on top of my suitcase and my tote over my other arm I turn and head down the walkway heading to the pick up area.

I see a sign with my name on it and head over to the man holding it and he takes my bags and ushers me to a waiting car. He opens the rear door and holds it as I climb in then shuts the door and loads my bags into the back. I fish in my tote and pull my phone out and switch off the in flight mode and wait for it to load up and get all the tones as email alerts come in. The first email is from them, a welcome to our city and the instructions for when I reach my destination. I will be met out the front and shown to my room where I can freshen up and get dressed for dinner, "Wear the dress that is waiting in your room for you". I am getting anxious now about meeting this person/people but do my best to settle down for the hour or so drive ahead of me, taking in everything I see for my first visit to this city.

Finally the chauffeur pulls off the road onto a private drive with automatic gates across the entrance. He presses a button on a remote and the gates start swinging open and the car sweeps through and starts up a hill as the gates close behind us. We top the rise and I gasp at the site ahead of me. Seated on the edge of high bluff is a castle or maybe I should say a modern day facsimile of one.

I swallow as nerves swamp me for the first time. He/they hired out the entire place for two weeks, how much money does he/they have! Yes I saw the photos on the website but they didn't convey the sheer size of the place. The car swoops down the hill and rises again as it rolls up the next hill and slows as it circles towards the portico and comes to a gentle stop.

The chauffeur gets out of the car and comes around to open the door for me as I gape up at the astounding architecture and the massive doors as they swing open and a man comes through them and down the stairs. I turn towards him as he nears and I feel my mouth drop open as surprise rocks through me.

Before I can stop myself I squeal and throw myself at him, wrapping my arms around him and hanging on like an octopus. Dave laughs and hugs me just as hard and the questions start tumbling out, just as any hesitation I felt drops by the wayside. I unconsciously relax and drop into sub mode as I step back. He tells me all will be revealed and he'll fill in any gaps for me but for now I have to hustle to get ready for dinner.

He gathers my bags and I thank the chauffeur before following Dave up the stairs into the magnificent entrance. I still pelt him with questions about where he has been and what he has been doing and how he ended up here etc etc etc as he leads me up a sprawling staircase and promises that I will have plenty of time to go into everything over the coming days.

He leads me to a door and throws it open to a stunning room that is huge but still homely and welcoming. It has a massive four poster bed with an open fire place and chests of draws. Two doors open into a large walk in robe and an even more massive en suite with a multi-head shower and a very large sunken spa bath. All the details and furnishings match the mediaeval feel of the castle but blend beautifully with the modern conveniences. I can't help but walk through and run my hands over everything from the carved wood of the bedframe to the marble vanity and walls in the bathroom. I push the door to the robe open further and gape at the amount of clothes that are in there.

I turn to look at Dave and he laughs at the look on my face and says that yes, they are all for me to wear. Then points to the skimpy garment hanging on the door and says that is for tonight. Then tells me I have half an hour to get ready and that he will come back for me. I rush through and unpack my bags then grab a quick shower to freshen up . For the first time in far too long, I use my new douche to ensure I'm fresh and clean. After drying off I turn to the dress and take it out of its protective wrap and discover a note attached to the hanger, No underwear, No shoes.

My breasts go heavy as expectation ripples through me. I lift the garment, what there is of it, and look at the best way of getting into it. The open harness type top fastens at the front and the skirt at the side, so I undo both and step into the skirt and pull it into place then lift the top and shrug it on before doing both sections up, tugging the wide net like lattice of straps until it sits properly. I go to pick up the coat hanger and find a chain with small bells all the way around it and another note that says "Left Ankle" and as I fasten it into place something tickles at the back of my mind. I know this, just as I know the email address but it is long ago and vague, I can't bring it into focus.

A knock at the door brings me out of my musings and I open it to my friend. He too has changed into his sub attire and he has a thin leather cord around his right ankle, again I get that tugging at forgotten memories. Again I ask who and again he tells me I'll find out. With a sigh I pivot and turn for him when he motions with his hand and he nods his approval then leads me out the door and down the stairs. Through several other rooms and finally into a dining room that has a table that is as massive as everything else in this place but only has three places set at one end.

Dave leads me to some padded mats and kneels in presentation, I join him on my knees and with my legs spread wide, my skirt rides up until my freshly waxed pussy is exposed. My nipples bead tight as a shiver runs through me and my exposed breasts feel so sensitive. I sit my butt firmly on my heels and place my hands palm up on my thighs and bow my head slightly as I fix my eyes on the floor in front of me. I take a deep breath and allow myself to settle.

We don't have to wait long before footsteps and the sound of plates rattling come to us. A quick glance shows me the back of a man dressed in semi formal attire directing servants {also dressed as slaves} as they lay dishes on the table then file back out again. I swallow as the man's shoes come into range of my down turned eyes and I watch as he slowly walks around us. My skin prickles as his presence makes itself felt and again I am assailed by a vague feeling of familiarity and without a doubt this is The Master. His aura of command can't be missed. Nor can my reaction to it as my nipples bead tight and my breasts swell and go heavy, I feel moisture trickle out to coat my pussy. My body recognises his power as much as I do.

His voice, when he speaks, is a deep rumble as he orders us to stand. In unison we rise and assume a waiting stance, our eyes still on the floor but now I can see more of this mystery man. He is big. Tall. I only reach the middle of his chest, and with a powerful build to go with it. He does another walk around us, stops behind us, then bids us to relax and take a seat. Dave leads me to a chair and I stand and wait as he walks around the table to the other side and takes up the same position opposite me.

Unykorn
Unykorn
60 Followers
12