Resurrection Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Master moves to his chair and seats himself, our cue to take our seats, and for the first time I get to look at his face and am disappointed when I see he is wearing a mask. I glance at my friend and see his lips twitch before I look back at The Master. His hair is so dark a black it has blue highlights where the lights hit it My breath catches as my memory kicks up the image of the only person I've ever known with hair like that. I take in His eyes but they are shadowed from the mask and the light being behind him so I can't see them clearly.

Can it be him? It has been over 15 years since I last saw him. The height is pretty much the same but the build is very different. This man is much more powerfully built and, from the looks of it, packed with solid muscle. The aura of command is so much more tangible and His voice seems deeper as well. But 15 years would have matured the young man I knew back then, could this be him now? Dave obeys the order to serve the meal and stands to offer the various dishes around. I am too wound up to eat much but know I'll probably need the fuel, so force myself to eat a decent amount of the delectable food, but I'm afraid I don't do the food justice. We eat in relative silence as my brain races with all the possibilities. When we finish he orders Dave to get me ready and to wait for him downstairs.

We stand when He does and drop our heads as He leaves the room then I follow Dave until we reach my room and I start bombarding him with questions again. But I hold back from saying the name that is burning to come out. He chuckles and tells me to be patient then asks where I put my collar and cuffs and the other items that were on the list they'd sent me. I point to the chest of drawers and he goes and rummages through them pulling out various items and leaving others as he orders me to strip.

Then Dave does what he does so well, smoothly and in an instant he goes from being a fellow sub to being a Dom. My questions dry up as his energy changes along with his demeanour and I automatically go into the waiting stance. He comes to me and places the items on the bed then starts putting on my new cuffs but leaves the collar, then tells me to turn around and bend over and hold onto the bed frame. I know what is coming when I see what is in his hands and breath out as I make a conscious effort to relax the muscles in my rear as he smears gel over me and pushes one finger in.

It has been a while since I've had this done and my breath hitches as pain bites at me then gushes out when the pain turns into that old, familiar, burning pleasure. He gently prepares me then comes the plug, which at the moment isn't all that big but it is inflatable so I know it will be much bigger before the night is through. Once it is in place he inflates it until pain has me panting as my body adjusts and he leaves it at that. Collecting the other objects on the bed he waits until my breathing has eased and he takes in the hard points my nipples have become and reaches out to pinch them. I groan at the wave of pleasure that streaks through me and collides with the burning heat that is coming from my arse. He straightens with a grunt and tells me to come with him.

I follow him down the stairs and along another hallway and then through a door and down a long flight of closed in stairs. I gasp when the room opens out below us, it is a dungeon. An honest to goodness fully fitted out working dungeon in the basement of a castle. I love it! Even as some of the equipment daunts me and some of it has me puzzled because I've never seen it before. Dave leads me to a bench and puts down the things he is carrying.

Then takes me on a tour, explaining the use of the things I don't know and showing me into a large dressing, shower and toilet area that has rows of everything. It also has a lounge area with a series of lockers and explains that this is the sub's bathroom and when the dungeon is in full use no Dom is allowed to enter, except for the Dungeon Master or the area supervisor. It is an area that subs can retreat to if they need time out for whatever reason. Then he shows me the equivalent for the Dom/Dommes and that they have the same no subs allowed policy for their space. But tonight it is just for us.

He leads me back out into the middle of the dungeon and to the mats that are spread there and orders me to present myself. I go to my knees and spread them wide as I sit back on my heels, place my hands palms up on my thighs, straighten my back and slightly lower my head. He waits a few beats then shrugs and drops into the same position next to me. I swallow the need to start asking questions again, he isn't going to answer them for me, not yet anyway.

We were all friends together, all those years ago, just starting to explore our sexuality and the kinky needs that had flared wildly between the three of us. Before things had gotten out of hand one night and He had accidently hurt me in His inexperience. Not badly, but enough to scare Him into pulling away and leaving. Even though I had begged Him not to go. I knew it was an accident and I also knew He'd never make the same mistake again. But He had been too full of remorse, worried about His own control and so he had left.

Leaving a hole I'd been trying to fill ever since. I shivered as the memory played in my mind and Dave broke pose long enough to squeeze my hand. Dave had stayed with me for a long time as a friend and occasional playmate, until his work had transferred him interstate. After that we only got to catch up when work brought him my way or on the odd holiday when we would visit. Between times emails and phone calls had kept us in touch. We had missed our leader though. I had missed Him.

My mind was brought back to the present when I heard the door at the top of the stairs being shut and bolted and I swallowed hard as emotion welled. I'd finally realised why the email address was familiar, what the letters stood for and I fought to contain the joy that was flooding through me. Bare feet approached and walked around us, He stopped behind me and asked me if I accepted the collar and His Dominance over me for the night.

I swallowed hard against the longing for Him to ask for something permanent, and answered, "Yes, Sir"!

He fastened the collar around my neck and for the first time, in far too long, I started feeling as though I belonged. He walked around in front of us and when commanded we both bowed down and kissed a foot each before flowing up to our feet. He led us to the massive bed in the corner and stretched me out in the middle of it and fastened my wrists to chains above my head, and my ankles to the bottom bedposts before pulling them tight.

Together, they started touching me. Feather soft touches stroking down my arms and across my breasts, down my belly to my thighs then up along my saturated folds. One set of fingers slid into my pussy and the other circled and rubbed my clit. I groaned as pleasure and need started to ball tight inside me, my groan turns into a hiss when the plug inflates to a larger size and burning pain shoots through me. As the pain turns to pleasure the plug begins to vibrate.

Fluid rushes from me and coats the fingers and hand of the one inside me and spreads down and out as my hips try to arch into them. Together they lean down and take a nipple each into their mouths and I cry out as they both suck hard and bite. My body twists as lightning zaps from my nipples straight to my pussy and clit, sizzling all the nerves along the way. My breathing hitches as the plug inflates another notch adding to the need that is starting to boil inside me. The fingers leave me and I whimper at the loss, they suck off my nipples and next second they fasten clamps to the swollen, pebble hard nubs. I start panting again as the pleasure/pain rips through me and at the same time the butt plug inflates another notch. The burn from both ends collides in the middle and flashes from one end of me to the other.

I feel my skin flush red from the heat and then goose bumps rush over me when cool air is blown across the heated flesh. Then before my body can settle the plug inflates another couple of notches. I hiss and pant my way through the biting pain that rapidly turns into another wave of heat. Sir moves between my legs and Dave moves to my head. Large hands lift my hips a fraction as he notches his cock to my opening. I lift my head to try and see, I remember how big he was back then and as he starts to push inside me he feels even bigger now, thicker than he used to be. My head is turned to the side and a cock is rubbed over my lips and I open my mouth, eager to take him in.

The hold on my hips goes tight and he pushes in with a hard flex of his hips that rocks my entire body as he pushes through tight muscles. I grunt with the force of it, then he is pulling back a bit before thrusting hard again. As I gasp the cock in my mouth slides in deep and pushes into my throat and I struggle to take him in without gagging as he holds himself there. The cock in my pussy pulls back again and with another hard thrust he slides in as far as he can go and my body arches between them.

They both start to move fucking into me slowly at first then building faster and harder. I move my hips to meet the thrusts as much as I can while I greedily suck and play my tongue along the cock shuttling in and out of my throat. Suddenly the plug inflates another couple of notches and I go rigid as my muscles clamp down tight against the pain and I lose my rhythm and gag as I try to pant. Dave pulls back enough for me breathe easier and tremors run through me as my body fights to adjust.

He pulls on the chain that connects the nipple clamps, creating another wave of heat. He tells me to ride it one more time and the plug goes impossibly large, pulling me so tight around it and His cock. I cry out and thrash as the pain rakes at me, panting hard as sensations roll over and through me. The pain turns into searing heat. A heat that has me burning for more, desperate to be fucked hard and fast.

He starts moving again and I feel so incredibly full. I am stretched so tight he has to fight his way in and out. The cock in my mouth starts moving again as well, my body fights to cope and the muscles to relax. I moan with the need that is starting to rake at me as they fuck into me, pushing me higher and higher. My fingers curl into fists as they long to touch and tease and I pull against my bonds.

They tease and torment as they move fast then slow, stop and start. Then Dave stretches down over me and starts licking at my clit as He fucks me. Dave's tongue slides over my clit then down to my pussy and back again. Probbing around His cock, lapping at my fluids then back to teasing my clit and I groan as Dave's cock grows harder in my mouth. I suck, lick and tease him as much as he is teasing me.

Suddenly they both pull away and my wrists and ankles are released and I'm flipped to my belly with Dave under me and Sir behind me. Dave's cock surges into my pussy at the same time the plug is pulled out and I shudder hard at the collision of the pleasure and pain. But before I can move more gel is squirted into me and He is pushing into my rear. I cry out as he slams in hard. He is even bigger than the plug was and my body struggles to take them both.

Sweat breaks out all over me as the burning pain swamps me before the pleasure takes over. They hold me between them and stroke their hands over me until they feel my muscles relax, then they start to move. One fucks in and the other pulls out, a well oiled and practiced rhythm for the two of them. The need that has been clawing at me balls tighter and tighter as they fuck me harder and harder. Then they change the rhythm, pulling out and fucking in at the same time.

I feel Dave swell and go harder in my pussy, I cry out when Sir swells as well. The clamps on my nipples are pulled again and my pussy squirts in reaction when the pleasure/pain hits my clit and my need to cum starts me begging. They both ram into me over and over pushing me up and up then hands go to my nipples and fingers to my clit.

My nipples are pinched between the clamps and I scream as the bolt rips through me then the clamps are removed and another burst of pain/pleasure hits me hard and my body bucks in reaction. The fingers on my clit rub then He gives the order I've been begging for.. "Cum for us, princess".

He pinches my clit and gives it a twist and between one breath and the next I am catapulted into mind stealing orgasm. My muscles clamp down painfully tight as they both swell again and the waves of pleasure ricochet through me as my body convulses helplessly as it milks them. I feel one then the other bury in deep and the wash of their cum filling me sets off another set of convulsions.

I collapse down as my muscles give out, my bones melt and my body shudders as after shocks rock through me. Hands gently rub over me and release my bonds, I am hugged tight as they roll me between them to our sides. My breath labours in and out as my lungs strain to regain the air they lost. Sir moves a bit and my muscles clamp down again and I groan when I feel that they are both still semi hard. Then, when my body settles they start to move again, what had been semi hard is now fully hard. Another hard round of sex and play follows and this time I pass out from exhaustion afterwards.

My eyes flutter open and I moan as I try to stretch. Long unused muscles are aching in protest. A deep voice orders for the spa to be filled and I look up into a face still wearing a mask. My hand lifts up and rubs his cheek.

"I have missed you so very, very much," I whisper as moisture threatens to leak from my eyes. Biting back a whimper I push the mask off.

At last able to look into the green eyes that I knew would be waiting for me. He has filled out from the tall gangly frame He'd had all those years ago. A frame that only hinted at the man to come. Honed muscles pack a solid body and the good looks of the young man have matured into a stunningly handsome man who has come into his own.

His strength not just that of his body but also the force of his personality. He ducks his head down and rubs his cheek over mine before kissing me, "I've missed you too, princess". He murmurs in my ear.

Moisture overflows and runs down my cheeks at the use of the endearment only He has ever used.

Then He starts to tell me all that has happened in the intervening years. I always knew He had business smarts and the knack to make money but I am floored when He tells me that this place is His. That He had bought the rundown building and restored it and that it is operating as hotel most of the time. That the staff are all part of the The Crowd but this floor is locked to mainstream guests and that every now and then he shuts the hotel to outsiders and hosts a full on BDSM resort for a week or weekend or whatever is called for. Or a visiting Dom will book out the entire hotel for a weekend every now and then.

He had waited until He was in a position to give me everything He'd once promised me before making contact. I swallowed against the knot in my throat as Dave came back to the bed and cuddled up behind me after taking off my cuffs. Sir reaches up and undoes my collar and eased it off me. He holds a hand out to Dave and a gorgeous leather and gold collar is placed in his hand.

"I don't want to be your Sir. I want to be your Master and for Dave to be your Sir. Will you accept my collar?"

Tears flood my eyes again as I choke out a "YES!"

Then Dave reaches down and removes the bells from my ankle and holds up an anklet that matches the collar. "Will you accept me as your Sir?"

I nod my acceptance as my voice fails me.

"We need the words, princess," He says.

I swallow hard and manage to squeeze out another "Yes!" And the anklet is fastened in place.

They gather me up and help me into a private bathroom, that I hadn't been shown before, and ease me into the hot water before climbing in with me. They talk about the castle, the parts they play in running it and His other business interests and then they outline the role they'd like me to take with them as well.

I smile as I think of the phone call I'd be making on Monday morning and the email I would be sending to make my resignation formal. I would only be going back to pack up my things and to organise for them to be moved down here. The dreams that I had thought were beyond my reach were now all in my hands. And I was firmly in the hands of the two men that I loved and trusted above all others. Past dreams do come true.

==========================

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and I appreciate any feedback that you care to leave. This is part one and there is more to come. Unykorn

==========================

12