Retail Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mesmerized, I moved my legs until I was standing before him in nothing but my underwear. Thank God I'd worn a thong today. I tried not to think about my body, to be insecure pressed against the wall with John appraising me. He stood back up and ran his hands along the length of my body. I shuddered in response, willing him to hurry up already regardless of how good it felt for him to touch me. He murmured his appreciation and lightly traced the waistband of my thong. I was starting to have trouble focusing my eyes until he said...

"Beg me."

"Beg you? I already did... my pants are off," confusion was prominent in my statement.

"No. Beg me to fuck you." This guy really got off on the whole dominion over women thing, I could see. I still wasn't sure how I felt about that. On the other hand, I did really want him to fuck me...

Halfheartedly, I said, "Please, fuck me." My voice fell flat, and disappointment flitted across John's face.

"Master."

"What?"

"Refer to me as master," he replied bluntly.

I blinked. I wasn't sure if he was serious or if he was getting me back for the true lack of authenticity in my begging. I mumbled the appellation, and his face went blank. He stroked a finger down my neck and leaned in to kiss me. It was soft and gentle and slow. Instantly, I didn't like it. I was craving the rough force he had used earlier. My lust was driving me to want, no need, fast and hard sex. I tried to increase the kiss myself, but he reacted faster, his arm sliding between us, sliding against my neck and pinning me against the wall before I could take a breath. I internally congratulated myself. Maybe it wasn't a kiss, but it was more of the take-charge action I was looking for from him.

My victory must have shown on my face because he roughly growled, "Oh, so you do want this?" I nodded, tentatively. "Beg," he demanded.

"Please," I moaned, my sincerity shining through my eyes.

"Please, what?" he barked.

I stared at him, silent. A minute passed. He swiftly moved the arm against my throat to replace it with a hand around my neck and kissed me roughly. I reveled in the feel. But before I could congratulate myself on getting what I wanted without truly having to beg, he pulled away. I whimpered. His hands moved to my shoulders and he pushed down, hard, so that I had no choice but to go to my knees.

"Beg. Now," he demanded again, more sinister this time. "If you want to get what you need, beg me for it."

On my knees, I was at just the right level to have his dick in my face, and I could see it pushing against the fabric of his khakis. That broke whatever restraint I had left. God, I needed him. I needed him to fuck me senseless and satisfy my lust.

I looked up at him, biting my lip, before whispering, "Master... please, oh God, please. I need you to fuck me. Please, master..."

Looking down at me, a slow smile spread across John's face. "Oh, I'll give you what you want baby," he whispered back. "Just as long as you're a good girl for me." He began to unbuckle his pants and I had to take a breath to keep myself from doing it myself just to speed him up. His pants fell to the floor, and I could better see just how big he was through his boxer briefs. I moaned, wanting so badly to pull him into my mouth, hear him moan with his need for me too.

"You want it, baby?" he asked smugly. I nodded eagerly.

"Master please. Let me...?"

He pulled his briefs down just enough to free his cock.

"Go for it," he chuckled. I ran my hands up his inner thighs and wrapped one around the base of his dick. I slid him into my mouth and pulled back out, teasingly. I traced the tip with my tongue slowly. He slid one hand into my hair, pulling my head closer. I pulled him back into my mouth again and traced his shaft with my tongue. He pulled me in farther, until his tool was flush with the back of my throat. I began sliding up and down his dick, feeling him grow harder in my mouth. He moaned and increased my speed with the hand on the back of my head. I squeezed my eyes shut at the perverse pleasure I was getting from turning him on, hearing him moan at every move I made. As he became stiffer, he pulled out of my mouth making me moan, not wanting to stop. He pulled his shirt off, and I could see his abs, clearly defined, ripple. I shivered.

"What do you want?" he teased.

"You," I muttered breathlessly.

"Oh?" I nodded. "What do you want from me?"

"Just fuck me already..." I pleaded. He gave me a stern look, running a hand up and down his dick. "Master?" I added hopefully. John smirked.

"Stand up," he commanded. I did as fast as I could. "Turn around." I complied. "Put your hands up on the wall." I did as he said. He slid my thong over my ass and down my legs, kissing my left cheek as the bent to the floor to help me step out of them. "Spread your legs," he commanded again. I paused.

"Why, master?"

"Are you questioning me?" John barked. Suddenly, he was pressed up against me. His hands covered mine, pinning them to the wall. I could feel the length of him pressed against my ass, big and hard. I shook my head, squinting my eyes closed. What had I gotten myself into? I slowly spread my legs apart and for good measure, arched my back to grind my ass against his dick.

"Mm, good girl," he moaned in my ear, increasing my breathing. My heart sped up, and I struggled with two desires: running the fuck away from here and finding a new job where I'd never see John's face again, and getting the shit fucked out of me. What was taking him so long??

He pulled a nearby chair sitting outside of the dressing room underneath me, facing the back against the wall.

"Now, bend over and rest your elbows on the chair," he rumbled. I looked down at the chair. I started to bend my knees in order to bend over, and he swatted my ass.

"Legs straight." I quickly straightened my legs and bent over, my ass high in the air and still pressed against his cock. He stood there for several long seconds.

"Master?" I questioned.

"Yes, Viv?"

I decided to go ahead and play up my role again, considering how far I had already come, or rather, not cum.

"Master, I need you inside of me. Now," I purred, glad he couldn't see my face, since I was blushing at my own statement. John didn't respond, and I really wasn't in the position to be able to turn around to see his face, so I just waited...

I jumped when I felt his hand settle on my lower belly. There was that ninja-quiet ability again. It slid down until his fingers grazed my clit. I moaned as goosebumps ran up and down my body. I leaned into his hand, silently pleading for him to keep going. His fingers began to circle and tease me, forcing shivers up my body and making my knees weak. I could hear him chuckle behind me. If only he knew how hard I was trying to keep my legs straight... In no time flat, I was on the edge of a climax; no surprise there, since I had been horny and wet since we'd started this whole charade. My voice was starting to hurt with the forcefulness of my moaning (I'd been screaming just about).

"Please," my voice cracked. "Please..." It was all I could get out with my desperation. I... needed... to... cum...

He slapped my ass with his other hand, hard enough that I squeaked out, "Master! Please master!"

He moaned, making my clit jump against his amazing fingers. Suddenly though, he stopped, resting unmovingly on the most tender spot. I whimpered and pressed my forehead against my fists.

Just as suddenly though, and thank GOD, I felt his dick pressing against me, the tip warm yet firm. John held my hip with one hand and kept that steady pressure on my clit as he slid inside me.

"You're so tight," he moaned, his voice almost shaking. Distantly (since my desperation had me at near insanity), I felt surprised at his vulnerability. A small voice in the back of my head also laughed at his comment. Of course I was tight. When was the last time I got laid? Too long ago.

John began pumping into me, both of us groaning. I grabbed the sides of the chair to keep me in the position my 'master' wanted me in, as well as use it to push back against him, forcing him to thrust harder and deeper inside of me. Our bucking became more wild as he filled me completely, slamming against my G-spot continuously. I knew he was close as he got more rough, banging against me with as much gusto as he could manage. I was not going to be surprised if I couldn't sit down tomorrow. His movements became erratic, and he pulled me as far down his dick as he could fit, holding me there as his balls jerked. My groaning became screaming as I convulsed around him. He thumbed my clit sending me completely over the edge as he came inside me.

In the complete silence that followed, I was still standing in the same position, bent over the chair, pressed against John, his dick inside me. His hands were on the wall, holding himself up. I panted as quietly as I could, afraid to break the moment. All too soon, John pulled out and my knees just couldn't take it anymore. I dropped to the floor and rested my forehead on the chair. I could hear him moving behind me, but I was too worn out to turn around. I savored my sex afterglow, staring dreamily at the floor. I jumped for the umpteenth time as John ran a finger down my spine. I turned to find him squatting behind me, fully dressed. I blinked a few times to clear my hazy vision. I didn't appreciate his smug expression, considering the fact that he had gotten what he wanted (and so had I, but I still wasn't up for admitting that yet). He stood up and started walking to the door, digging in his pocket on the way. A metallic clink caused me to blink again as keys landed by my leg.

"Don't forget to lock up when you're done," John smirked. "See you at work tomorrow." And with that, the door shut behind him. I scurried to grab my clothes and wiggle into them, now re-aware that I was naked in front of windows in an, albeit dark, shopping mall. I could feel all sorts of aching muscles, but internally relished the pain.

I grabbed the keys from the floor, turned out the lights, and smirked as I locked up. He wouldn't see me tomorrow. I had the day off. Guess, he'd just have to wait.

12