Retaining

Story Info
She responds to Master's call.
2.9k words
4.07
16.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rings; it's him, I know it's him, I can tell by the sound of the ring... Oh what time is it? Damn!! 2:30pm. you know you have to answer it, if you don't there will be hell to pay.

"Hello."

His tone is strong; his words are short and to the point. "Maryanne, I expect you to be in position, ready and waiting for me at six sharp. We have ... an issue or two to discuss."

No questions asked you know exactly what he wants. "Yes Master Jerrod, as you wish."

He disconnects, leaving a buzzing tone in your ear. Your mind starts to race... What have you done, or rather, what haven't you done? He has let you have quite a time in this last week... No lists of chores with short deadlines. Not a word about you going out with your friends and arriving home well past dinner. He hasn't even done an inspection of you or your toys.

Looking around you notice the living room looks rather disorganized. The kitchen sink has many unwashed dishes in it. The house has become a mess rather quickly. You have been busy with other pursuits... The weather has been great so you have beetled around town, met up with your friends for drinks and once home you have been playing games on the computer or getting caught up in some TV show.

'Well I guess that is it, isn't it? Slacking off for the week and now he is a little cross. No big deal... He will make me kneel in the corner for a while then give me a few licks over his knee, just as a reminder that I had better get back in the routine he set out for me...

Just to play it safe I should probably tidy the place up a bit... cover any bad spots until tomorrow when I have more time to get the place clean... I still have to shower and straighten up my toys... He will be very upset if he finds out I have been playing with them without his permission or guidance.

I wonder what is on the tube at three in the afternoon... Sitting down on the couch I start flipping channels. I find one of my afternoon soaps, lay back and relax. Thinking to myself I have plenty of time before six. I am still a little worried about tonight - Master Jerrod did sound very short and curt on the phone. Oh well I know I deserve to be redirected... I will show him what a good girl I can be and I won't even try to get out of my punishment. The phone rings again... this time it is my best friend Ally... "Hello"

"Oh Maryanne!! I just had to call and give you a heads up, I heard Kurt on the phone with Jerrod, He sounded very angry. Turns out when you and I were shopping yesterday Jerrod found a letter in the mail... It was from the police. Multi nova caught you speeding again..."

"Oh NO! Jerrod said the next time I got a ticket in the mail..."

"I know! That is why I am giving you a heads up... He told Kurt that he was going to deal with you once and for all... He is very angry."

"Did he tell him how much the ticket is for?" "I heard it was for about $200. You have really done it this time."

"Ally, what am I going to do? He called me this afternoon; I thought he was a little upset because I have been a little lazy."

Tears started to well up in my eyes and my throat became very tight. "Ally I have to go. It's five and he will be home at six."

"Good luck Maryanne. I will talk to you later."

"Bye."

Quickly I hang up the phone. I run upstairs, start the shower and get undressed. I wash my hair and body; shave my legs and double check that my pussy hair is not too long or too short.

Once out of the shower I cream myself well and pay special attention to my bottom.

5:55pm, he will be home in five minutes. I take my place in my corner on the second level of the stairs. I kneel with my legs spread just over shoulder width apart, hands on my head, nose in the corner.

Five minutes felt like a life time. I heard the key in the door. Instantly my stomach turned.

I saw Jerrod look up the stairs and see my naked body in the expected position in the corner.

"Good girl, at least you have done one thing right. You can stay there until I am ready to deal with your insolence. I am not pleased with you my pet."

He continued to make his way up the stairs to the master bedroom.

I haven't been in this position long, but already my arms are beginning to ache, and my knees and lower back are sore. I know that this is going to be a VERY long evening.

Thirty minutes have passed; I know this because I can hear the sportscaster report the day's events on the television news.. Master Jerrod has just gotten out of the shower. The bathroom door opens; I take the chance to speak, "Master I am sorry for what I..."

"THAT IS ONE! You know better than to speak before being directed to! My pet - you have some very real, very hard lessons to learn tonight. I gave you an inch and look where it has gotten you. I am not ready to deal with you at this moment... Think carefully my pet, as to why you find yourself in this position... Speak not another word. Retraining will commence at MY leisure." With that he gives me two very quick, hard slaps on my bottom. I am holding my breath trying not to whimper, as my bottom burns.

Oh how could I be so unwise...? This is why he is the master and I am his slave.

I just can't bear the thought of what he is going to do... he is so very cross.

The news is over; I can hear him gathering his tools of choice. Oh what will it be? Cuffs, the belt, the paddle oh I hope it is not the cane!

"Pet, come into the office." I move as quickly as my sore legs will carry me. "Back on your knees, hands on your head." He sits in his chair strong and straight looking at me.

I can feel his hazel/green eyes burning into me. I have my eyes directed to the floor as I know I am not allowed to look up unless told to.

"You have been a VERY naughty girl this past week... and a couple of weeks before. For this you will take responsibility for your actions. I have told you many times before, you will be held accountable for everything you do. Since you have been acting like a disrespectful brat you will be treated like one."

"Yes Master"

He grabs the back of my hair pulling down so my face is toward the ceiling, "Did I tell you to speak??"

"No Master."

"That will be another ten. Tonight you will learn just how dangerous it is to speed; You will learn that everyday you will tidy the house. You will not go off and play until your work is done, AND every night my dinner is to be ready for me unless I tell you otherwise. You will feel the shame for the lack of respect shown to me this week."

"You will remain on your knees for the rest of the night, then you will return to sleeping on the floor by me. You do not deserve to sleep in the bed next to me. That is a privilege you must earn. When I wake in the morning you will rise, start the shower for me and have my clothes arranged properly on the bed. You will return to your corner in position until I have left for work. I will give you a list of chores and the times that they will be done by. After that you will write lines... oh yes my pet you will not be playing tomorrow. The television will not be turned once while I am away, nor will your computer. You will cook the meal on your list and have it ready and waiting for me. You will learn this lesson once and for all even if I have to make it so you don't sit for a week." Jerrod can see the shame I already feel as he tells me his expectations.

I wish I hadn't broken his rules, I am feeling the pain of it all already but I don't dare ask for mercy. All I wish to do is please him again.

"Lie down, spread your legs, I want to inspect you..."

I lay down, knees bent, legs spread and arms above my head. I hate being inspected; he looks so close and can always tell if I have been playing with myself.

He spreads my lips and gives my clit a little pinch, I start to moan and catch myself midway.

Quickly he gives my breast a slap to remind me I am not meant to enjoy this. Then he carries on; in goes one finger to my pussy, then a second... oh no he knows; the dreaded third finger.

"Hmmmmmm tsk tsk you naughty little girl. Toys will be locked up for a week now... you know the rules no play unless you ask your master first. You are here to please ME first NOT yourself." And with that another quick slap to my breast.

"Turn over, Bottom up." I swear he does this just for his pleasure... He spreads my cheeks, then he puts a little KY on his finger and in to my ass it goes.

"Terrible that you have to be punished to night... I know how you love to please me; love to have me fuck your ass... Terrible, it really is."

I wanted to cum the instant he inserted his finger but I didn't dare... That would have me tied in the dungeon to the wooden saw horse for who knows how long. (Painful on my pussy that contraption is.)

"Back on your knees, down to the dungeon." I am feeling so exposed crawling naked down the stairs.

"Hurry Up!" Thwack! OWWW He has the belt! I crawl as fast as I can.

In the dungeon there are two chairs set back to back. In the corner is the saw horse and hanging from the rafters is a long rope. On one of the chairs is a pair of cloth covered hand cuffs. He was not kidding when he said "Retraining".

"Pet, you have a choice to make, we can do this the easy way OR I can do this the hard way." I know what he means... He wants no hesitation to his commands, complete submission. I am not to speak, squirm or fight in anyway. "Well which is it going to be?"

"Master I will do whatever it takes to please you."

"Good girl."

He sits down on a chair. "You have earned yourself a warm up spanking. Come."

I crawl quickly, eyes still lowered.

"Up and over." I do as he commands. He rubs my bottom and sighs.

"You know how I hate to punish you."

SMACK! My right cheek begins to burn. "You should know better than to misbehave." SMACK! My left cheek is now feeling hot too. SMACK! SMACK SMACK! SMACK!! Over and over, making sure to cover every inch of my bottom including the sweet spots where the lower part of the cheek meets the upper thigh. I can hardly take a breath fighting the urge to squirm and lift my legs. I can feel the tears start to warm my face.

"You have been very naughty Pet. Warm up is over! On your knees, eyes down. Put the cuffs on. Stand under the rope, raise your arms and spread your legs." I do as told; he ties the rope round the cuffs good and tight. Then pulls the rope taught enough to make me feel very stretched out.

"You are going to receive twenty five with the belt. One for every mile over the speed limit you drove. That ticket is going to cost you more than money."

I let out a small whimper. Thwack! "YOU will make no sounds while I speak to you!" Oh it stung!

"You not only put yourself in danger but everyone else on the road with you! You should be ashamed! Not respecting yourself and others enough to follow the proper guidelines; RULES set out to keep you safe! I love you my pet, the last thing I want is for you to be harmed. Carelessness will not be tolerated! I warned you the last time, now it is time to put an end to your careless behavior. You will count EVERY stroke. If you miss or hesitate too long we will start the process over. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

THWACK! "One Master thank you." Thwack! "Two Master thank you." Thwack!!

"Three Master thank you." Oh the pain is already unbearable... I will never speed again! I will abide all rules of the road... oh I wish he would stop. I am fighting my tears so as not to start sobbing. I am so embarrassed. I wish I could please him.

With every stroke I somehow manage to keep count.

"You will learn this lesson Pet! You will! Shame on you! Shame!"

Thwack! "Twenty four Masterrrr thank you..." Thwack! "Twenty five MMMaster Thank You."

He Stops and I am sobbing. "You shall stay tied here for fifteen minutes. Think about this my pet. You don't want to find yourself in this position again."

He walks upstairs and turns out the light. I continue to cry for sometime. I will behave better, I will! I will please my master whatever it takes.

The light turns back on; Master Jerrod walks down the stairs. My body is aching, I know I have still more punishment to endure. He has only punished me for the ticket.

"I am proud of you my pet. You are taking your punishment like a proper slave should. There isn't much more. I thought about your lack of respect shown to our home in this past week. You have angered me greatly. I was going to use the cane for the last of your spanking" NO glory not the cane...

"But then I realized what would bring the point home better. Yes Pet, you will receive another thirty with the wooden spoon. And tomorrow while you cook my supper with it you can recount every stroke."

Without hesitation he unties me, taking the cuffs off.

"Bend over the chair and reach for the floor". I move as fast as I can. "Count every stroke."

Whack! "One Master thank you." Whack! "Two, Master thank you." Whack! "mmmThree Master thank you."

He knows how much I hate the spoon. It is a constant reminder of my misbehavior. Ohhh it stings greatly... I want to fight it, to squirm, to run... the pain. I will, I will... I am sobbing so hard I can barely count. The last stroke is the hardest of them all...

Whack! "Thirty Master thank you."

I can hardly believe the spanking is over... My bottom burns, it feels like it is full of prickly needles.

"On your knees my pet."

He bends down, gives me a kiss on the head, "You have done very well. I love you. I don't want to see you hurt and I want you to take care in what you do. Your time is valuable it should not be wasted doing nothing everyday. Your job is to take care of the house and me. Have you learned this lesson?"

"Yes Master. I will do better. I only wish to make you happy. I am sorry I willfully disrespected myself and others, you... I will not do it again."

"No my Pet you wont. If it does, it will be ten times worse for you."

"Now crawl upstairs and go to bed. I will have your list for you in the morning. You will write 200 lines as neatly and carefully as you can. The lines will say. I will drive my car with caution and respect. I will respect my master's rules. The rules are in place to keep me safe."

"This you will have done for me when I get home. I expect when you set the table you have your lines sitting on my plate ready for me to check. Now go quickly." He kisses me once again.

I crawl upstairs to my bed on the floor. Tomorrow will be better. I have learned my lesson. Master Jerrod will be proud of me. Hopefully proud enough I can sleep next to him again soon.

As I lie there I wish I could suck his large cock. Show him I love him. It would please me greatly to give him pleasure. That won't happen tonight.

He will pleasure himself without me...This night was for retraining.