Retired 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words hung in the air; the tension and sexual excitement in me were building to an unbearable level. As the words came out it was as though they were being spoken by another person. 'True' I said, 'You cannot tell how smooth something is just by looking'

'How do you tell?' he asked, moistening his lips subtly with the tip of his tongue. He was obviously waiting for approval from me. I wasn't going to make it any easier for him by instructing him what to do. 'Well, one generally needs to make contact with the surface in question'. I left the words to echo in his ears, not going any further. Slowly he inched forward until he was between my legs. Again in slow motion, he stretched his head forward and placed his lips upon my exposed pussy and gave the gentlest, most tentative kiss. I stayed perfectly still, aware that he would be able to smell the aroma of my arousal, mixed with the scent of the moisturiser that had been massaged in not long before. He would surely be able to see the state of my arousal as my pussy lips would be parted exposing the wet pinkness inside.

His breath slid across my exposure like a gentle breeze as he spoke again. 'That is a truly wonderful thing' he breathed, 'and if appearances are anything to go by, I am just in time here'.

Once more he moved forward, but this time it was his tongue that grazed over my sex, starting at the bottom and moving up, increasing in pressure all the time until my clitoris was being stimulated as it had been by Jane's slender probing fingers. After some moments he allowed himself to move slightly down and probe a little more deeply with his. Gently at first, then with more urgency, he lapped up my increasingly plentiful juices. I began to breathe more deeply and push towards him. Suddenly he removed his tongue and I felt a gush as my juices were released to trickle down over my anus, just as the moisturiser had done earlier in the day.

Rising to his feet, Dave stood before me and held his hands out for me to hold. Gently he pulled me up so that I was also standing and after running his hands around and over my back, he pulled me into him. For the first time I felt the hardness of his arousal pressing into me. We kissed. A gentle almost experimental kiss at first, but a kiss that quickly erupted into a hard passionate, urgent one full of probing tongues and sexual need. Breaking away and slightly breathless, I once again took Dave's hand, this time leading him into the lounge where the floor was still dry and a big sofa awaited us.

Still standing, I unbuttoned Dave's shirt first, followed by his belt and trousers. I slipped his shirt and trousers down before removing his socks for him and returning to the waist band of his boxers. With deliberate care, I eased them down, bending his cock also downwards until it sprung free. At that moment, his was the most beautiful cock I had ever seen, perfectly formed and incredibly hard. I was in the perfect position to take it in my mouth, but I had one more thing to do first. Again moving with deliberation I stood up and removed my blouse and skirt. I stood for a few moments allowing Dave to see my naked body fully for the first time. I also allowed myself to drink in the sight of the naked man who stood before me, the same naked man I fully intended to use as quickly as possible.

I took a step forward and pushed Dave back indicating for him to sit down on the sofa. Bending down and taking his cock in my hand I began to rub it as sensually as I could. It was no good; I had to take it in my mouth. Kneeling, I worked my way forward and wrapped my lips around the head of this pulsating dick. Dave groaned. 'I won't be able to take too much of that' he said through gritted teeth. 'Don't cum' I whispered, 'Just let me enjoy this for a few moments'.

As I sucked, I held Dave's ample balls. It was obvious he wasn't going to last long and as I reached down and felt between my legs, it seemed as though I wouldn't either. Not wishing to miss out, I released him from hand and mouth and moved to the second, larger sofa. Laying across it in such a way as to leave myself open to Dave's attentions I spread my legs widely. 'Come and fuck me' I whispered hoarsely. Dave walked over and grasped me by the ankles before lifting them high before pressing down on the back of my things bringing my knees alongside my ears. Quickly he knelt down and once more invaded my pussy with his tongue. 'Yes baby, talk dirty' he said between licks. The slut in me had already surfaced, but at this I had to abandon my entire body to her.

'Go on Dave, lick my cunt out, lick it and drink my fuck juices'. An additional heat must have overcome him as, without warning, he plunged his tongue into and past my exposed rectum, invading a hitherto un-plundered place. 'Jeeeezuuss Christ' I muttered, 'Yes, Lick all of my private parts, all of my fuck holes. Spread my cunt juices everywhere, and then fuck me with your hard twitching cock'

Dave was seemingly unable, or unwilling to wait any longer as he let my legs back down and pushed himself forward, entering me as he did so. 'My cock is in your cunt baby' he said, 'Now you are going to get what you asked for'. His hardness was incredible as he thrust into me driving deeper each time. My orgasm was rising quickly and he could tell. 'Yes, cum for me baby' he grunted as he increased his thrusts even more.

'Cum for me and I will explode into you'.

As I finally orgasmed I could feel him jerking as he shot spurt after spurt of hot spunk into me. 'Yes', I said, 'Yes, fill my cunt with your hot spunk as you fuck me'. Gripping the sofa cushions I experienced one the most intense orgasms of my life. I didn't think this would be possible after the waxing parlour, but it turned out to be true.

Afterwards Dave moved to hold me and we lay side by side listening to the ticking of the mantel clock. I traced the outline of his nipple with my finger and ran it through the few hairs present on his chest. We both breathed deeply, hearts slowing after the intensity of the past minutes.

'I need to clean up and get on with the job' said Dave after another few minutes. 'That's OK' I replied, do the job naked and I will clean you up with my mouth as you work'.

And that is how it was that my pipework got fixed, Dave had another orgasm, shooting even more spunk into me, this time my mouth and how I swallowed every delicious drop.

I imagine you are wondering about my husband? Oh yes. He returned from work to hear the story of my terrible day and how I had cleverly tracked down a plumber and got everything straight before he got home. He felt so sorry for me he took me out to dinner as I hadn't been able to prepare a meal. He has also suggested that I find a decorator to spruce up one of the spare rooms. Now, I wonder how hard a painter can get.

12