Retired 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, it looks as though you had a good time' she said. I wasn't sure if she was smiling or not. Her face was deadpan, but I fancied that she had a twinkle in her eye. I decided to be honest.

'I am so sorry Jane. I did allow myself to get a bit carried away and in the urgency of the moment I forgot to put a condom on Michael. He didn't remind me either'.

'He wouldn't, neither would most men given the chance. That is why most working girls charge extra' she smiled.

'Oh, sorry, I didn't know we were missing out on cash as well' I muttered, 'now I feel really bad'

'No silly, you haven't cost us money because we don't offer that service. I was merely stating that men normally pay more for unprotected sex'. She sat back and regarded me with more interest. 'I suppose you should be slightly concerned about STDs, but I doubt that is an issue with Michael. Mind you, it does look an impressive load. Do you mind if I have a closer look?' Without waiting for a reply she slid down and brought her face up to my throbbing and invaded pussy. She took an exploratory lick before clamping her lips over me and lapping up the mixture of both mine and Michael's cum.

'I think you could be full time by the end of the year' she stated. 'You could be very popular with our clientele'. I was flattered that she thought so and said as much. She tutted and raised her eyebrows before getting up and walking out. 'Come in the salon for a cuppa when you are dressed, see you downstairs'.

12