Retired 09

Story Info
A retired woman continues her rediscovery of her sexuality.
3.4k words
4.46
30k
16
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the ninth chapter in the "Retired" series. Chapters 7 and 8 were released as a single story. So this follows on from 7 in the list, but 8 in reality. If you read them you will get my meaning. When we left them, Jacqui and Mark had just waved off some friends after a weekend of group sex and Mark had subtly dropped a hint that he knew what had been going on in Jacqui's life. We pick up the story after they have returned indoors and Jacqui had made a coffee and considered her approach in the kitchen. Enjoy.

*

I felt unsteady on my feet as I walked back into the house. Mark had just observed that Jane had broken her own rule again. I knew that he meant that she always maintained that she would never have unprotected sex, yet in the heat of the moment, she had broken her own rule with my husband as well as her boyfriend Carlos. I had no idea how he knew this and I suppose I should have been annoyed that he did. It meant he had either been spying on me, or had been using the services of Jane's side-line business of Madame to the local community. I decided that brazening things out as the best approach.

'So, how do you know about Jane's rule?' I enquired, as casually as I knew how.

'What, the no unprotected sex rule?'

'Yes, that one'. I was irked at being answered with another question.

'Well, perhaps I should ask you the same'

'I asked first'. He was really beginning to wind me up now. I wanted to wiggle out of as much crap as I could.

'Simple', he finally answered, 'Mandy told me'.

'Who on Earth is Mandy?' I countered.

'Amanda, George's lady friend' He let the words linger, a self-satisfied smile on his face. I obviously wasn't going to get any more out of him, so I pressed on. 'Oh, of course, that is exactly the sort of conversation that crops up with your best mate's girlfriend. I should have realised'. In reality I had connected that I knew of Mandy as Amanda whose shoes I had been filling at the salon. I struggled to keep my face impassive. I had never met the salon Amanda as she was ill when I was asked to step in and I hadn't seen her since her return. We would have both been shocked if we had.

Mark must have picked up on my tone, as he immediately told me the entire story. 'It seems', he said, 'that Amanda does a little work on the side for Jane. She apparently hosts certain gentlemen in the flat over her salon and Amanda does some of the entertaining'. He paused for a moment smiling. 'It seems Jane is a high class Madame as well as purveyor of beauty therapies'.

I decided to go for broke. 'Well, I did know that actually. Only because Jane asked if I wanted to do some entertaining occasionally'. His face told me all I needed to know. Judging by his surprised look he wasn't aware that I had already done some "entertaining". There was a chance that I could legitimise my actions. I pressed home my advantage. 'In fact I was thinking about saying yes, it seems like a bit of fun to me'.

'And when were you planning to consult me on the matter?'

'Well, when I finally made up my mind that I would try it. But I am not sure it would have been a consultation'.

'And have you made up your mind?'

'I think after the past couple of days, it might be a nice diversion'.

'That was different, that was with friends'.

'Well, you can hardly call Carlos a friend when we started. You might now, but not when he arrived'.

I waited while he thought that one through. He seemed to think for a long time before his answer finally came. 'I have to admit that it was hot watching you with Carlos. So I suppose I don't object too much.'

'But you wouldn't be watching me if I said yes to Jane'

'True, but as long as you kept me informed, I am prepared to give it a try'.

So there it was, I had my husband's blessing. I would be able to visit the salon at any time, as long as I told him what was going on.

Later that night we made love. Whilst riding him, I whispered in his ear about all the things I wanted to do to him and then casually mentioned that I wanted to make love to him in the car and that I didn't care who saw us. I felt his cock stiffen more inside me. He was interested, and all I had to do was get him out of the house.

As it turned out, that was easier said than done because, as has been mentioned before, he worked long hours and was often tired. The weekends had been a washout as we had so much else to do. My mind began to obsess about going dogging and it didn't take long to find a wealth of information on the subject using a web search. I read with great interest and arousal how couples regularly met with strangers in remote locations to enjoy voyeurism and casual sex. I became so aroused by these stories that I found myself reading them naked, teasing myself with my fingers and daydreaming about having a similar encounter.

It was after three weeks had passed without being able to go as a couple, that I found myself sitting in a car park some distance from home, dressed in a short skirt, light pink almost transparent blouse and nothing else besides a pair of pumps. The weather was still cold and the surroundings looked quite bleak as I surveyed the scene. It was just after lunch, so the car park was entirely visible in daylight. I reminded myself that dogging was supposed to be random, to be enjoyed with people who just happened to be there at the time. In my mind this meant that if nobody was there, the sex would continue. As Mark wasn't there, I reasoned that meant I should start a solo exploration of my womanly pleasures. I seem to have an uncanny ability to conjure logic out of thin air, but it meant my libido would be sated.

I remained sitting behind the wheel, but pushed my seat back as far as it would go and opened my legs. I imagined the view to anyone who might look in the window and felt my arousal increase. I surveyed the area again, there was nobody in sight. There were a couple of cars parked the other side and they seemed to be empty. I assumed the occupants had gone for a walk. I made a note to keep an eye out for their return. I continued to sit, legs splayed, running my hands over my breasts. My nipples hardened and began to protrude. I slipped a hand inside my blouse and rolled my right nipple between my fingers. I was rewarded by a further hardening and quickly changed hands to even things up. I was now sitting in a near transparent top with my legs splayed feeling as horny as I had ever done.

I had adjusted the rear view mirror to allow me a view behind and noticed a car pulling in slowly and approaching my corner of the car park. I quickly covered up and watched as it crept over the unmade surface, eventually pulling up close alongside me. As I looked across to him, I noticed that he was looking my way. Feeling a bit self-conscious, I quickly grabbed my mobile phone and made a show of looking at it. I continued to watch him out of the corner of my eye as he picked a newspaper up from the passenger seat and laid it on the steering wheel in front of him.

He had drawn up quite close to my car and from where I was sitting I could see down to his legs. I wondered if he would be able to see the same and quickly concluded that he couldn't. I allowed my fingers to slip between my legs, playing with myself next to this unsuspecting male. I had made up my mind that he was probably at work and had stopped for a break in his journey, when he slid his hand down and unzipped his trousers. I watched, fascinated, as he pulled his cock out through the opening and held it there. He looked across to see if I was watching and I continued to observe him using my peripheral vision.

After sitting for quite a while just holding his semi-erect penis in his hand, he slowly began to move it around whilst working his fingers along its length. His foreskin was starting to pull back exposing the head of his cock as he gradually increased the speed of his strokes. I turned and blatantly watched him playing with himself. He also turned and smiled as he saw that I was watching and was obviously not going to cause a fuss. He quickly hardened, his cock growing in size and erectness as he became more aroused. He was obviously getting a thrill knowing I was watching.

I continued to carefully explore my pussy with my fingers, keeping the movements to a minimum so as to avoid alerting him to what I was doing. I wanted to see how this would pan out. I didn't have to wait long before he pulled the car door handle and, tucking himself away without doing up his zip, casually walked around the front of his car and then between the two parked vehicles until he was standing alongside my window. I could still see the entrance of the car park in my mirror, but it was at a great enough angle that he would be shielded from view from the chest down if anyone drove in.

I had covered myself again as I saw him approach and sat looking out at him. I glanced at the door button, checking that the doors were locked. He made no attempt to get in my car, but took up station looking in at me and pulled his cock out of his trousers once more. It appeared to have lost a little of its arousal, but soon became fully erect as he watched me watch him. He pushed his hips forward and with his cock pointing directly at me, began to masturbate. The eroticism of the situation overtook me and I reached up to my top blouse button. One by one I unfastened the buttons, working my way down over my stomach. The opening of my blouse opened only slightly as I did so, revealing nothing, promising everything.

I continued to look directly into his eyes as I undid the last button and paused. He continued to masturbate, but slowed right down giving me the best view of his magnificently hard cock.

Placing a hand on each side of my blouse, I drew it open slowly exposing both breasts and their hard pink, erect nipples to his gaze. He groaned loudly enough that I could hear it through the closed window. His free hand raised and he made a winding motion, asking me to open my window. I fumbled with the button and eventually the window began to lower. There was now nothing between me and his solidly hard cock.

I was enthralled, watching this display of sexuality in front of me. My libido reached a peak and, on impulse, turned in my seat and opened my legs, fully exposing my wet pussy to this man. He gave a low moan and I noticed a clear drop of liquid forming right on the tip of his cock. Suddenly filled with the urge to taste it, I opened the door. Instinctively he moved forward, allowing me to take hold of his throbbing penis and place my tongue over the end. I licked the pre-cum from him and started to masturbate him firmly in my hand. I took my left breast in my hand and started to kneed and squeeze it firmly for him to see. He reached out and took the other in his hand copying my example.

In order for me to continue tasting him he naturally turned slightly and I plunged my lips over the end of his cock and started to suck. As I did so, I noticed that we had company. Two men dressed in sports clothes were standing behind my companion. I was about to hurriedly cover up when I realised that they too were masturbating and watching. I felt my pussy juice suddenly flood at this sight. I now had three men wanking in full view of me while I showed off everything I had. The two men moved closer and I had a perfect view of them stroking their cocks which were both hard as rock and pointing directly at me. I was lost in the moment, but my original dogging companion noticed movement at the far side of the car park and suddenly moved to get out of sight. This curtailed my sucking and I looked up myself. It was a dog walker returning to their car.

One of the two sports clothes wearing guys suggested we move into the trees and everyone agreed. I stood up and pulled blouse together and straightened my skirt. I retrieved my bag from the car and together we began to move into the woods. Such was my naked lust that at no time did I consider the possible danger in what I was doing. The men kept close, running their hands over my buttocks and touching my breasts. I walked between two of them and placed my arms around their shoulders. My original suited and booted dogger led the way, with the other two still casually groping me at will.

We soon came to a small clearing and Mr Suited turned to face me. He held out his arms and took me, kissing me forcibly on the lips, running his tongue over them and plunging it into my mouth with an intense hunger. I felt hands all over my body, squeezing, caressing and rubbing. A hand ran inside my skirt and my wet pussy was suddenly entered by one or more fingers. Another hand joined in and I felt my clit being explored before it too plunged a finger inside me, joining the other and opening my sex, which gave no resistance.

While all this was happening a number of spare hands had removed my blouse so that I now stood brazenly bare breasted in the centre of the clearing. I ran my hands over Mr Suited's crotch, savouring the hardness under the fabric of his trousers. He unzipped them and withdrew his engorged penis, it immediately started dripping precum from its tip. I had to suck him desperately. There was a fallen tree next to the clearing and he moved behind it. I was able to lean on it with his cock at the perfect height, right in front of my eyes, or more importantly my mouth.

I began to suck him hard. I was wild with desire, sucking as though I wanted to extract the very life out of him. One of the other two was behind me, still running his hands over my rear and my sopping wet pussy. His friend moved alongside Mr Suited and I began to pull on his cock with my hand, wanking his erection mercilessly. I was on fire.

I felt a finger probing into my cunt, then another, followed by a third for a short while before it was replaced by a throbbing cock which slowly entered me before starting to slide in and out of my fuck hole lubricated on my flowing sex juice. As I began to be fucked harder and harder, each stroke pushed me forward onto the erect cock in front of me. Soon it was almost completely swallowed into my throat and I began to gag. Streams of saliva hung from my chin as I forced myself to accept every thrust from behind.

Without warning, Mr Suited pulled out and walked behind me. I took the other sports clothes guy in my mouth and began to suck on him with renewed vigour. When penetration came, it wasn't gentle. Mr Suited thrust into me in a single push. I felt as though my whole body had been filled with remorseless hard cock.

I was obviously close to orgasm without realising it, as my body began to spasm and my knees gave way. Taking this signal and acting as one, the three of them gathered on my side of the fallen tree. I turned around, leaning against the tree rubbing my clit with my legs wide apart, exposing my cunt to them. A second wave, more powerful than the first, washed over me. My pelvic muscles went into spasm and I began to squirt pussy juices onto the leaf litter under me. Each man was now hurriedly stroking his cock, precum flowing as one by one they began to ejaculate.

String after string of white spunk squirted onto me, covering my tits and tummy, as well as the mound above my pussy. A final squirt from one of them landed on my lips and I hungrily ran my tongue out to collect as much as possible.

As they finished and withdrew a foot or two away from me, I wantonly stayed spread and rubbed the fresh spunk into my skin, exaggerating the movements over my tits, pulling at my nipples as I did so.

Nobody spoke. We all looked at each other and began to straighten ourselves up. We walked as a group back to the car park and the two sports clothes guys melted into the bushes. Mr Suited smiled before getting into his car. I climbed into mine and fell backwards into the still reclined seat. As the car next to me reversed out of the space, I laid there thinking about what had happened. I had never been so turned on. I didn't care that I had been naked in the woods either. I allowed my blouse to fall open and settled back in my seat, exhausted and gently massaging the remaining spunk into my skin.

I had only been sitting for a short time when another figure appeared from the bushes. He had very obviously been watching my earlier fun and was extremely aroused. He approached the car slowly, never taking his eyes off of my titties. He continued to watch as he stroked himself. I signalled for him to come closer. His cock was circumcised and very large, with a pronounced eye that seemed to be lusting after me without the help of its owner. I mused on the old adage that the little head often does the thinking for the big one. I opened my legs and slowly started to finger my wet twat.

'Like that?' I asked as I opened the car door to give him a better view of my wide open, wet sex. He made no reply but continued to masturbate, his gaze now firmly fixed between my legs.

'Mmmm' I said, inserting two fingers deep into myself, 'Yes, watch me finger my cunt'. His cock twitched at that, he obviously liked the language. 'Yes, stroke that lovely hard cock for me. Watch me finger myself until I cum'.

The man's stroking became quicker and I realised mine needed to speed up too. My fingers slid easily inside myself as I finger fucked myself, aware of another building orgasm. As I watched the man suddenly stepped forward and groaning in ecstasy, shot a load of cum up my inner thigh and onto the back of my hand as I exploded into orgasm for the second time.

'Yes, spunk your cum all over me' I said. He remained silent, intently watching my brazen display of sexual fever. My spasms came quickly and intensely, squeezing my vaginal walls with a force that easily repelled my fingers. As I removed them, a stream of liquid was ejected, hitting the shins of my voyeur, covering his lower trouser legs in my womanly fluids. He jumped backwards, avoiding the worst of the deluge, gasping in surprise as he did so.

As the last spurts of my cum juice subsided, he turned on his heel and went. This was animalistic, full sex, voyeurism and exhibitionism with hardly a word exchanged. Pure raw sex, uninhibited, filthy and yet somehow compelling. I knew the temptation of it would draw me in again, but at that moment, I had some serious cleaning up to do.