Retired and Horny Ch. 02

Story Info
Mature man seeks the love of a much younger woman.
5.5k words
4.57
37.4k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, I wake first. I'm lying there and thinking this is the point where I usually take off or break up with the woman. I'm falling for Whitney already and the way she looks me in the eyes, I think she might be right there with me. But I have no desire to be without her. No matter what happens in the future or if she lets me have her ass, I know I want her by my side for a long time. I know she's not going to say anything to me about it because I've told her about my previous love affairs. She knows that I bolted anytime a woman told me she loved me or anytime I was feeling the same way. It won't happen with her though, especially if she agrees to anal sex. I really like this young lady and I'm falling in love with her fast. I have no need to have her out of my life. As a matter of fact, I need her in my life.

I look down at her and smile. I figure I've got maybe 20 years left and I think I need someone like her in my life. I'm really feeling nineteen again. This young woman is a youth drug for me. Am I a sucker? I've got two failed marriage under my belt already. Do I want to risk another?

Whitney finally wakes up and looks up at me with a big smile on her face. "Last night was awesome, honey. I think I'm ready for you to train me for anal sex. I thought I was going to die several times last night when you were fucking my ass with your thumb. I'm still exhausted this morning but I couldn't be happier." I'm smiling.

"This weekend we'll go to the big city and do some shopping at an adult toy store."

She sits up and says, "Adult toy store? Oooooo, that sounds like fun. I'm bringing some money too."

***************************************

Saturday, we head out to the city and find the adult toy store. We both are a little nervous. It's been quite a while for me but she's never been in one. Inside, her eyes are huge. She's looking at everything.

"God, everything looks so erotic."

I grab some butt plugs plus some lube and when she sees them she blushes very red. She sees the corsets and runs over to them. She says, "I'm going to buy one of these. Don't they look hot, honey?"

"Yes, they'll look great on you. I'll buy you one too. Pick out two."

While she's doing that, I walk over and pick up some padded cuffs, some silk rope, a vibrator and a blindfold. That should do for starters.

We grab supper out again and then head back home. She immediately wants to try the corsets on. She runs to her bedroom. Soon she comes out in the red one and my jaw hits the floor. "Holy fuck, Whitney. Looking at you like that is got me hot as hell already." She's got a big smile on her face. She runs back into the bedroom and soon comes out in the black one. Wow! I want her right now. Both corsets are short ones. Her juicy pussy is showing and her small breasts are being pushed out of the top. I grab her hand and pull her toward the stairs. She's laughing.

I rip my clothes off, pick her up and put her on the bed. "Want something, honey?"

I say "Damn right," as I stick my face between her legs which she's pulling up to give me access. She's giggling. Soon the giggling turns into moaning. We have a very long love session and are both good and sated by midnight. God, she looks hot in that corset. I help her out of it and she lays down next to me naked and cuddles in. God, I'm going to have a hard-on all night long.

****************************************

Sunday night, I tell her to take a bath and I take a shower. She asks what I've got in mind. I tell her I want to tie her up tonight and see how many orgasms I can give her. With a big smile, she says she's ready.

After we're both fresh and clean, she surprises me by putting on the red corset. This woman knows how to light me on fire. I pull her upstairs and tell her to lay on the bed. I put the cuffs on her wrists and ankles and tie her to the bed. I then put the blindfold on her. I begin by kissing her with lots of tongue. I then lick and kiss my way down her body. She moaning loudly already. I go down on her and bring her to one orgasm with my mouth. I then start to lube her ass up and she's groaning very loudly.

I lube the smallest of the butt plugs up and begin to push it into her. She's pulling at the ropes by the time it pops into her. Other than moaning she's not saying anything else. I start to eat that pussy again and turning the plug vibrator on. A minute later she raises up off the bed and screams loudly. I smile. When this orgasm subsides, I slip two fingers into her and start to rub her g-spot. I put the vibrator on her clit. She immediately screams and raises off the bed again. This orgasm lasts for nearly two minutes and she then begs me to stop for a bit. So I remove the vibrator from her clit, turn off the plug vibrator and remove my fingers and shove them in my mouth. Yum!

After a couple of minutes she says, "Fuck me, honey, please. Fuck me hard."

I untie the ropes on her ankles and she immediately pulls her legs up. I roll a condom on and slam into her. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

I pound her to three more orgasms before I lose it and begin to cum into the condom. She looks so fucking hot bound up like that. I French kiss her and she says, "I love you, John."

I remove her blindfold and untie her. She looks at me with tears in her eyes and says, "Please don't break up with me now. I shouldn't have said that."

I kiss her and say, "I'm not breaking up with you, Whitney. I love you too. I'm not going anywhere." She grabs me and give me a long kiss with lots of tongue.

She says, "You love me and you are not going to break up with me?"

"I love you woman and I'm not going to break up with you. I don't think I can live without you. I'm addicted to you." She's really happy and crying. She kisses me long and hard again. She then cuddles into me. I get up and remove the plug. I slip a couple of fingers into her ass and move them around.

"Does that feel okay, Whitney?"

"Oh, yeah. It's not bad at all. It doesn't hurt, just feels a little strange is all."

I say, "Good." I give her a wicked smile and lick my lips. She laughs.

***************************************

Two weeks later on Saturday night, we go out to eat again and back at home, she takes a long bath again and I take a shower expecting sex tonight. She comes out in that very skimpy negligee again. She walks over to me with a big smile on her face, turns around and shows me the butt plug. She looks around at me and says, "So how would you like to take this out and put that hard cock in there tonight." I smile. The plug she has in her is the large one, same thickness as my hard cock.

"I would love that darling." She grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs. Soon we are both naked and I'm eating my favorite snack. This butt plug vibrates too so I turn it on and she screams. I bring her to three orgasms with that vibrator buzzing in her ass. They're really hard orgasms.

After her three orgasms, I put a condom on and slip into that tight pussy. I fuck her to two more orgasms and then she says, "Please baby, I want to feel your cock in my ass."

I pull the butt plug out slowly and turn it off. She sighs and gets on her hands and knees. I grab the lube and lube her up some more. I slowly slip into her. She starts to growl deep in her throat. When I'm all the way in she sighs and says, "God, that feels amazing, John. It's so warm compared to the butt plugs. Now fuck me and make me cum again.."

I start to move in and out of her. She is moaning loudly. I reach around and begin to rub her clit. She's got a fairly large clit, about a 1/2" long, so it's not hard to find when it's erect. She squeals when I begin to rub it. I begin to speed up. Three minutes after I entered her ass, she screams as another orgasm hits her. "Holy fuck, John, I'm going to die. Fuck me, fuck me to death."

I smile. Three more orgasms by ass and she collapses. I haven't cum yet but pull out and see if she's okay. She's breathing hard but unresponsive. Another minute later, she looks at me and says, "God, I thought I was a goner there. What orgasms! It felt like I was being electrocuted or something." She crawls over me and begins a long French kiss. "We can do that again if you want. I loved it." She looks down and says, "You're still hard. Didn't you cum?"

"No, baby, I didn't."

She jumps up and pulls the condom off. She then shoves my cock nearly all the way into her mouth and starts to bob her head up and down. She's tickling and squeezing my balls too. Two minutes into it and I shoot four streams of cum into her mouth. She pulls my cock out of her mouth and runs her tongue around the head. She then swallows and lays back down with her head on my chest. "Anal sex is great, John. Thanks for the introduction."

I laugh and say, "You are very welcome. You know, I told myself a while back that if I ever found a woman who enjoyed anal sex, I would ask her to marry me. I love you, Whitney, would you marry me?"

"What? I thought you said no more marriages."

"I did but that was before you. I love you and love everything about you. I haven't found a single thing that I don't love about you. I know I'm a lot older than you but we should have at least 20 years together if I'm lucky. If you were my wife, you could not only have the house but you could get a percentage of my retirement pay after I pass. I've got nobody to leave it to right now."

She's staring at me with her mouth open. I reach up and close her mouth. She laughs. "Yes. Yes, I'll be your wife. I know I'll never find anyone else who can make me cum like you do. Besides, we are just starting to get into some interesting sexual things. I love you too, John."

I'm happy. She lays down on me and kisses my left nipple. Suddenly, she sits up and says, "Does this mean I could move in with you in this bedroom?"

I laugh and say, "I'd love to have my fiance' sleeping in the same bed from now on." She claps and starts to bounce on the bed. I tackle her and lay down on top of her but keeping my weight off of her.

"Settle down woman or I may have to spank you." She giggles and says, "That might be fun as long as I get a hard cock afterward."

I give her a long French kiss and say, "Not tonight, honey. Right now, I just want to cuddle naked with my fiance'."

She get a huge smile on her face. She grabs me around my neck and rolls me over again so she's on top. I like this position. She eventually crawls off of me and we go to sleep.

The next day while she was at work, I go and buy her a 1ct solitaire diamond engagement ring. I give it to her that night after she takes her bath. I got down on one knee this time and told her I loved her and wanted to be her husband. She loved the ring. She gave me a blowjob as her gift to me. What. A. Woman!! When I told her my fiance' didn't have to pay me rent anymore, she grabbed me and gave me a long passionate kiss again.

A day later she tells her parents about the engagement. They are not real happy that I'm older than them (They are in their mid-50s). We go over to her house together and I talk to both of them. I tell them I really love their daughter and I will do anything I can to make her happy. I tell them I'm very healthy with no current health problems at all. I get an annual physical and always come through with flying colors. I don't take any medications at all. That surprises them because they both are taking three or four pills a day each. They tell us they are okay with the engagement but not real happy. Whitney tells them she couldn't find a better man and she loves me dearly. I'm going to talk with her Dad again and tell him what she will get when I do die.

**************************************

A month later on a Saturday, she was taking her bath and I had finished my shower. It doesn't take me long and she still loves to stay in the tub for a long time and soak. I'm watching TV when she comes out of the bathroom totally naked, walks over to me and kneels down. "Your submissive would love some attention from her Master." I smile. Someone has been reading a BDSM story.

I lean down, lift her head up and give her a long French kiss. "So what type of attention would my submissive like to have?"

"Master, I would love to be tied up on our bed on my hands and knees, spanked and then fucked into unconsciousness." I laugh. "So what is your safeword, sub?"

"Red, Master but I doubt I'll use it." I smile. "I think we can do that. Stand up and follow me, sub." As long as this is just a game I'm fine with playing along. I don't want to be her permanent Master though. We are equal in this relationship and that's all I ever want from her.

Upstairs she runs past me and gets on the bed on her hands and knees. She looks back at me and wiggles that gorgeous ass at me. I lose my clothes and I'm nearly hard already. God, she's got a hot little body. I go get the ropes and cuffs and tie her up. I jump up on the bed and crawl around in front of her. "Suck this, sub."

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master."

I let her get me harder and then pull out. "So my sub thinks she wants a spanking, does she? Did you do something bad today?"

She thinks a while, "While at work, I couldn't get my mind off of your hard cock. I made several mistakes because of that."

"Oh, my. So how many smacks on that gorgeous ass do you think you deserve?"

"Oh, Master, at least ten."

"Okay, ten smacks on each butt cheek."

She says, "But Master..."

"No, I think that is correct. Count the smacks, sub. When I'm finish I expect to be thanked for providing you punishment."

"Yes, Sir."

I begin to smack her butt cheeks and she's counting. The first ones are fairly light but getting harder as we approach twenty total. Her butt is a nice reddish pink color when I'm finished. She says, "Thank you, Master, for punishing me."

I slip a couple of fingers into that pussy, she moans, and I'm surprised that she's very wet. Could she really be a submissive? I stick those fingers into my mouth and suck her juices off of them. Damn, this woman is tasty. I rub her ass for a bit and she's moaning again. "That feels so good, Master. I really want your hard cock to punish me now though, please."

I smile and grab the lube. Before I start to lube her up, I rim her anus and she squeals. She says, "Oh, God, yes, Master. I so want your hard cock in my asshole." I lube her ass good.

I put a condom on and slip into her juicy pussy and immediately start to pound her hard. I slip my thumb into her ass and she says, "Oh, God, yes. Fuck me hard, Master!"

It takes her almost four minutes but the rubbing of her clit gets her to the first orgasm. She screams and she's pulling on the ropes. "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, yes, Master, yes!"

I keep pounding her through three more orgasms and then pull out and immediately slam into her ass. She screams. "Fuck my ass, Master, fuck it good. Holy shit, this is so good."

She has three more orgasms while I'm fucking her ass and I cum when she starts the third. She's looks like she's being held up by the ropes so I'd better check to see if she passed out again. I pull out and go check her. She is out cold. I start to untie her. When I'm done, she's in the fetus position. She takes about three minutes to wake up. By the time she has, I've pulled her up and I'm holding her to my body.

She looks me in the eyes and says, "I love you, Master."

I say, "Okay, let's knock it off with the Master crap. We're equal in this relationship and will be equal in our marriage."

"Okay, John, I'm sorry. I loved play acting though. It was very hot." She gets up and cleans my cock up and then turns the condom inside out and sucks the cum out. After she swallows, she lays down and cuddles into my chest.

I say, "I know you were playing but I noticed that after the spanking, you were very wet. That usually means you are a submissive."

"Really? Well, I don't know if I'd like to be your submissive for real but I loved playing it. We can do that a lot if you want."

I smile and say, "I do want but only play acting. That was really fun. So I guess you've been reading a BDSM novel, huh?"

"Yes, that novel really got me so horny. I couldn't wait to get this cock in me"; she grabs my flaccid penis. "Promise me we can play act like that again."

"Of course, Whitney. I enjoyed it too. I love hearing you cum hard. I love to watch your face when you cum hard, too. I will do anything you want to do, sweetheart."

"Can we go back to that adult toy store sometimes? I want to get a flogger and maybe a crop for you to use on me." Shit, I thought she doesn't want to be my submissive. "I'd like to try nipple clamps too but I'm kind of scared about that device. I'm not all that big on pain although I loved the spanking."

We cuddle and go to sleep.

The next day, we go shopping again and get the flogger and the crop but she decides to pass on the nipple clamps. We add the flogger and crop to our play acting.

*************************************

Two months later, she comes to me after her bath. "Honey, ah...I'm reading another BDSM story but it's a little different. It's about a woman Dominant who has a male sub." Oh, shit, what is she wanting to try now and I know that one wasn't in the carousel? "You said you would do anything sexual I wanted to do, right?"

"Yessss?"

"I want to try BDSM from the Dominant side. Would you play act with me as my male sub, honey?"

"Ah...well...I guess honey, as long as you don't hurt my balls. I'm going to safeword as soon as my balls start to hurt too much."

She smiles and says, "I don't want to hurt you like some of the Dominatrices do their subs. Just spank you, use the flogger on your butt, maybe facesit you and maybe give you a harsh handjob. I won't hurt your balls but maybe I will squeeze them a bit. I don't see how some men can stand to get punched or kicked there."

Someone's been looking up porn on the internet too.

"Okay, I agree." She's very happy. I think I'm crazy but I would do anything for her.

"Saturday, then?"

"Yes, Saturday."

*************************************

On Saturday, after her bath and my shower, she comes out in her black corset with a black thong and black high heels on. DAMN!! She walks over to me and says, "It's time sub. Follow me." The things I do for love.

Upstairs in our bedroom she turns around and says, "Strip, sub."

I say, "Yes, Ma'am." I quickly take all my clothes off and kneel in front of her.

She smiles and says, "Good sub. Now get on the bed on all fours."

I scramble up on the bed and get in position. She gets on the bed with me and starts to rub my ass. "Such a nice masculine ass you have sub. I'm going to spank you, sub. Count the smacks." She starts to spank me but it's not very hard at all. I'm counting. She give me ten on each cheek and stops.

I say, "Thank you, Mistress, for spanking me."

She grabs my balls and gives them a light squeeze. I moan, just for effect. I don't really like my balls being squeezed but it wasn't too bad. She starts to fool around with my asshole. She starts to touch my anus. "Have you had anything in this opening, sub?"

"No, Mistress."

"Hmmm. Maybe I'll train you and fuck that ass with a strap-on. Would you like that, sub."

"No, Mistress, I wouldn't like that at all." She laughs.

"Well, who's the Mistress here, huh?"

"You are, Mistress."

"Right, so if I want to fuck your ass, I will." I know we don't have a strap-on so I'm not too worried.

"Yes, Mistress."

She jumps off the bed and comes back with the flogger. "Sub, get off the bed and stand in the middle of the room with your legs spread and your arms outstretched." I do as she says.

She walks up to me and starts to use the flogger on my back. She's surprisingly good. She flogs me from my neck to my knees and then walks around my front. She starts to flog my chest and moves down to my legs. She did skip over my man parts. After she finishes, I say, "Thank you, Mistress, for flogging me." She smiles. Wow, flogging really makes your skin tingle.

12