Retired But Not Dead Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, we were cuddled together, our hands mapping every inch of skin between us.

"I really must leave, I can't stay any longer, I just can't. Um, you're alone now, for two weeks, all by yourself?" she asked.

"Yes, I wish you could stay the night."

"I can't but, I could come over in the morning, I could be here by nine. Maybe if I call you when I'm near, you can open the garage door so I can drive straight in. Then we can have the day together, well, until we go to work."

I kissed her again as I felt my cock re-harden but knew she must leave.

I slept wonderfully, though, the memory of our lovemaking a soft lullaby to take me through the night. I was up and showered early, knowing that Ellen was soon coming back and just before nine, my cell phone rang and it was her. I went out to the garage and watched as her car drove up and the door was rising then closing right after she pulled inside.

She was out of her car and into my arms almost in an instant. We kissed but we were also eager to resume our lovemaking so were quickly inside, in my bedroom disrobing. I swept her naked body up in my arms and took her to the bed and lay her down and joined her, kissing her all up and down her lovely, petite body.

When I got to her feet, I took them and spread them wide, crouching down between her legs and began kissing and licking my way back up to the wet, fur-lined intersection of her legs. She lifted her knees up, widening out for me as I licked and kissed and sucked and tongued her eagerly.

"Oh, Tom, oh, I love this so much. You just make my pussy so happy like this, I could let you do this forever. I want to suck you today, I haven't done that since our first night together and I've wanted you in my mouth ever since."

I would have replied but I was so happily busy, there was a soft fragrance between her legs, perhaps a dab of perfume, that had welcomed me to her most intimate place. I flicked my tongue up and down as my fingers held her open, she was writhing under my pleasuring, just what I'd been dreaming about since she left last night.

She soon grabbed my head and pulled me into her wetness as she humped my face over and over, crying out, "Oh, OH, TOM, OH, TOM, MY PUSSY, OOH, OOH, UUH, UUH, umm, mmm," and she reached down and pulled me up onto her as she wrapped her arms and legs around me, pleading, "Oh, Tom, fuck me, oh, fuck me now, now," and I raised up, gripped my impassioned cock and began pushing it in.

"Oh, yes, mmm, what I want, oh, mmm," and as I began stroking back and forth she began twisting and thrusting under me, impatient for our pleasure, wanting release now as I tried to give her all she was desiring.

"Oh, make me cum, Tom, make me cum, fuck me, god, I want you so much," she called out as I pushed and pulled back and forth. We wanted each other this morning, so much, that neither of us wanted to make love, we wanted to fuck, it was just that plain. And that's just what we did. It didn't take too long, we each had a marvelous orgasm and lay there in each other's arms necking and feeling each other, memorizing every inch of the other's skin. It was wonderful. We got up about eleven and I made coffee, we stayed nude of course, we didn't have to leave for work for hours.

Ellen played with my cock like a school girl holding her first one. At one point she slid down on the floor, took it, looked up at me, said, "This is where you get your cock sucked again, Mister Morgan," and proceeded to suck me to a stellar cum.

Then after lunch, she announced, "Now, Thomas, I expect a long, slow lovemaking; we have three hours, let's use them all," and she gripped me by the cock and led me back to the bedroom.

We started with her sucking me for a bit, then me giving her oral followed by doggie-style which she insisted be as slow and long-lasting as we could make it.

Oh, and was it ever. Over two hours, sometimes just pushing into her and holding it deep in her as she clenched her muscles around me over and over, slowly milking me as I knelt between her legs.

She finally asked me to hold still as she went forward until I almost fell out of her, only an inch or two of me remained inside her, but it was the inch or so that just feels so good. Then she began twisting around in a circle, still just on the crown of my cock as it rubbed around and around just inside her luscious pink labia.

"Mmm, oh, that feels so good," she groaned as I added, "Yes, me, too, I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that," and she kept doing it, it was time, time for us to finish and she began fully rocking back and forth on my cock after getting my cock tip in such an excited state.

When it happened, it felt as though my whole cock exploded inside her, I was simply engulfed in the most wonderful feelings as I emptied into her while she was grinding back on me, almost pushing me over backwards as she had her orgasm as well.

It was spectacular, perhaps the very best sex I'd ever had and we just collapsed together, spent but so, so happy and we kissed and made out like a pair of adolescents just discovering the joys of our body's union.

Sadly, it came time to get dressed and each drive to work. When we arrived, we had been cautious enough to stagger our arrival times a bit, we each went to separate areas to do our work, only coming together for our break. Ellen was in the break room alone when I went in and we exchanged a quick kiss and settled down to have the light supper we had each brought.

There were three of us that night until closing, so again, Ellen followed me home and we had wonderful, if hurried, sex. As became our routine while Imogene was away, Ellen drove into my garage each morning at nine and we gorged ourselves on each other until we were forced to dress and go off to work.

We so enjoyed our mornings together during the two weeks of cherished intimacy between us which, of course, we knew had to end.

A few days after Imogene had come home, Ellen sought me out in the stacks to tell me her plan for us.

She held up a key as she said, "If you can get out of the house a few mornings a week, Tom, Kim has offered us the use of her condo and her king-sized bed for whenever we want it while she's here at work."

"She knows about us?"

"Oh, she told me a while back that she thought you and I should begin an affair, she's been for this even before either of us were," she said as she leaned up to kiss me.

So, to this day, three years later, Ellen and I still meet two or three mornings each week to be together. We're not sure whether either of our spouses suspect or even care but I've never been happier and neither has she. And her daughter seems pleased as well. She even thanked me once for making her mother so happy.

We've talked a lot about what it means for us to be together. It has kept us married, for one. We both agree that it would have been increasingly difficult to remain with our current spouses in the absence of any physical gratification and connection. We both know that separation and divorce would be traumatic to all, our children included, at our stage in life. It seemed better if we simply go on seeing each other as we had been, treating our affair as the necessary 'vitamins' to keep us going in our marriages which provided many things but lacked the closeness and physical pleasure they they should.

Things sometimes do work out and this is one of those times.

12