Retirement

Story Info
Looking for something to help satisfy my needs in retirement.
1.3k words
4.13
38.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I have retired from my full time job I have been looking for something which is both fun and satisfying. I worked part time for a company where the woman I reported to had a side business in the warehouse.

The business sold parts for tools so the clientele was mostly men. There was a small storefront, a big warehouse and a small office where she and I worked.

It took a few weeks before I figured out there was more to the job than met the eye. The woman I reported to (I'll call her P to keep her true identity a secret) would greet certain customers and walk them to the warehouse to find parts that they were living looking for.

At first this seemed normal but I noticed the people never purchased anything. One day, when P was at lunch, someone came in and asked for a part. I had no idea where it was so I asked him to come back in an hour.

I decided to wander into the warehouse and was surprised when I saw a single bed and small table in a corner. The bed was raised so it was accessible from a standing position. It didn't take much to figure out what it was used for.

When P returned I told her about the customer and asked her about the bed in the back. She hesitated at first, and tried to tell me it was in case we weren't feeling well, but those of you who know me, know I'm not naive. Finally P sighed and told me that she was making some extra money on the side.

I told her I was cool with that and to my surprise she asked me if I was interested in also making a few dollars. In fact, she said with my looks and body, I could do well. I was flattered and I did pride myself on my physique. I work out regularly and although my boobs have sagged from a C to a D cup, the measurement around us still 38. My butt has held its own, mostly because of the work outs and my overall weight of 58kg (130 lbs) suits my 169cm (5-7inch) height.

I have been married for a long time and have had numerous affairs and encounters. Once I worked in a massage parlour off and on for several years and in my younger days I danced as an exotic dancer. It was during the times when lap dancing was popular.

Of course my husband knows none of this, as he would have a fit if he knew any of my 'extracurricular' activities.

I thought about what P had said and told her I would be willing to give it a try. I was pretty board, as I was only working a few hours a day and the extra money would come in handy.

The next day she showed me the ropes and when a 'special' customer came in she said I could join her. I watched as she showed the overweight man, somewhere in his fifties, into the warehouse and walked him toward the back.

She explained that I was 'learning the ropes' and asked if it would be ok. He looked at me from head to toe (focusing on my breasts) and nodded. "As long as I get a peek of those," he said, staring at my girls. Patricia smiled and said 'of course'.

When we reached the back she waited until he stripped down and lay on the bed. She placed a towel over his private parts and began to massage his shoulders with oil. This was nothing new for me, as it was the same as my massage days.

She gave him the price breakdown: $60 for a hand job, $80 for oral and $100 for penetration.

After a few minutes I could see him stir and he asked for the oral. She removed her top and slacks and I realized how heavy she really was. Her boobs were large and almost fell out of her bra, but her stomach was flabby and her thighs were wrinkled with cellulite.

She took off her bra and let her breasts fall free. At the same time she massaged his penis until it was erect and pointing upward. I stood watching and as she lowered her mouth over his penis. He looked at me, smiled and told me to give him a peek.

I was not really dressed for this and was a bit embarrassed when I slipped my green blouse over my head, revealing a pretty simple bra. I normally wear custom made garments, which actually make me look smaller than I am. My breasts are still firm and I learned a long time ago that if I wanted to be recognized in business for my brains, I had better not put my body out there for all to see.

I reached behind and unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor, allowing my breasts to fall free. The fat man lay on the cot and stared at me while P continued to massage his penis with her mouth. I rubbed my girls and squeezed them, as he watched almost drooling.

I moved a step forward and slowly hovered my breast over his face. I lowered myself and allowed my nipple to come in contact with his mouth. He hungrily sucked on it and I pushed down, feeding him my erect nipple. His hand reached up and he began to squeeze my breast, continuing to suck hard as if he were a child.

I saw P look up and blink approvingly, as she continued to suck his very hard rod. I was feeling quite amorous and decided to unzip my jeans and slide my hand down to my woo woo. I pushed my panties down and exposed my recently waxed vagina. Our friend stared while I began to finger myself.

He sucked my breast and with his other hand moved to my womanhood and began to fondle it. I opened my legs and allowed him to do as he wished. His finger entered my opening and he began to push back and forth. To my surprise, a moment later I felt P's fingers rub my clit. I was close to cumming and ready to orgasm. P could sense it and sucked her patron harder.

Suddenly he began to tighten his thigh muscles and I heard him moan. I felt his mouth tighten around my nipple and his finger stopped moving inside me. P held her head in place while he shot his load. She swallowed every drop until he lay exhausted. I reached for my puss and fingered myself to an orgasm. I too was drained and quite surprised when P lifted her head, removed her jeans and undies and turned toward me.

She smiled and motioned for mew to touch her I reached out and began to rub my finger over her clit. She moaned and I sensed she too was ready. I dropped to my knees and moved my head closer to her mound. I could taste the hair between my teeth, but her moisture was a turn on. I licked her hard and moments later she began to quiver and shake. I felt her tense and was surprised when she placed both hands on the back of my head. She pulled me toward her as she screamed loudly. I could feel her love juice drain into my mouth. I swallowed her nectar until there was no more.

We dressed and she took the money from her 'client'. I sat at my desk, but had difficulty concentrating on work. All I could do is think about the next customer who wanted a tour of the warehouse.