Retirement and College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

"I think you did pretty well on your own." She smiled, patting my arm as I shifted gears. She continued talking about her mom. As she talked, I kept glancing over at her. I was still just amazed by the change in her appearance. Finally, when she paused, I made a comment about it. It made her smile.

"Thanks," She said. "I just thought that with going away to college, I might try something different. Everyone in high school just knew me as nerdy Kassie, but now I can be whoever I want." She said.

"There was nothing wrong with nerdy Kassie, you know. Your mom was always nerdy too, but she was the prettiest girl in school."

"I know she was, I just thought I might try something different." She grinned.

"The new look certainly suits you. You're gorgeous." I smiled.

She blushed. "Well, thank you. That means a lot to me." Her smile could have made me melt. She always had the cutest little dimples. Despite all her other changes, those were still there.

We talked the rest of the way home. Later that night, we made dinner and I gave her the short list of my house rules. No boys in my house until I met them. No drinking and driving. She could get a job if she wanted, but she didn't have to. I wanted her to focus on school, first and foremost. I then gave her a debit card and an American Express card.

"You're spoiling me already. Just like always, Uncle John." She laughed.

"No, I'm just making life a lot easier on you than it was for your mom and I."

"I know. Mom told me about how hard you both worked to get through school after Grandpa and Grandma passed away. I really appreciate it." She gave me a big hug.

"I know you do. You always have, sweetie." I smiled.

The next few days we spent getting her school stuff settled and I also took her shopping for some new clothes.

"You can't buy all of this for me." She said. We were at the mall. My arms were full of clothes, as were hers.

"Yes, I can. Just don't say anything to your mother." I replied.

"She told me not to take advantage of your generosity." She laughed.

"You're not taking advantage of anything. I just thought the new Kassie might want some nice things to wear. Besides, I've spoiled your mom once or twice, if my memory serves me."

"Yeah, I know how you are with Mom." She replied. She had a very mischievous look on her pretty face. I wondered what she'd meant by that comment? "Okay, I guess I'll let you." She smiled, with a sparkle in her big brown eyes.

We went to the cashier and $1,100 later, we walked out of the store. As we walked back to my Jeep through the mall, we passed the Victoria's Secret store. I noticed she glanced briefly inside.

"You can go in there too, if you want." I said.

"Are you sure? You've spent so much on me already." She said.

"Yeah. Go ahead. Use your cards."

"You don't want to come with me?" She asked.

"You don't think it might be a little odd if you take a 48-year-old man to help you shop for underthings? Not to mention, he's your uncle?" I laughed.

"It wouldn't bother me at all, actually." She grinned.

I smiled at her curiously, wondering if this was some of sort of game.

"Come on, they'll just think you're my sugar daddy." She reached out to take my hand.

"And just what do you know about sugar daddies, Kassie?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"You've been my sugar daddy my whole life." She replied with a smile.

"That's not what that means exactly, honey. You might want to Google that, too." I laughed.

"What? Did I say the wrong thing?" She asked, confused.

"Honey, it'll be okay." I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and squeezed her against me. "I'm so glad you're here."

"So am I," she said as we walked in the store.

We spent the next forty-five minutes looking at all manner of female undergarments. I was a little embarrassed as the girls in the store went about helping her while I stood there. There was no telling what they were thinking. I saw Kassie waving me over so I walked over to her.

"What do you think of these? Cute or a little slutty?" She asked. She was holding a tiny lace thong in each hand. They looked like something her mom would wear. I knew from Kassie's previous summer visits she generally wore cotton bikini panties, as we'd shared laundry duties.

"I don't think they're slutty. If you're confident and comfortable wearing them, that's all that matters." I said.

She got a big smile on her face. "Okay, good." She turned to walk off. I found myself smiling and shaking my head. I had not prepared to lose my innocent little niece quite this fast!

Finally, she announced that she was finished. The sales girls seemed to be pleased by the generous pile of things Kassie had picked. I hoped they at least got a commission. I walked towards the door as she paid. She joined me with three large bags.

"I'm sorry, but they were having a big sale. I didn't spend all that much. Well, not as much as the last store, anyway." She shrugged.

"It'll be ok, Kassie. I promise. It's only money."

"I knew you would say something like that, Uncle John." She smiled and we walked to the parking lot.

----------------------------

Amanda called every few nights after Kassie arrived. One Thursday night in the middle of July, we just chatting, when she asked how things were going since Kassie's arrival.

"Everything is fine, why would you expect differently?" I said.

"You've seen her now." She laughed.

"Yeah, I'm still adjusting to the new Kassie, but babe, she's fine though. I promise." I replied. "She hasn't gone wild yet."

"Good. You're not spoiling her, are you?" She asked. Her tone indicated what she suspected.

"No, I'm not." I replied, forgetting another shopping trip we had made earlier that day.

"You better not. She doesn't need to get used to having a sugar daddy." She laughed.

"She didn't know what that really meant." I replied.

"She didn't? For a girl as smart as she is, she can be so naïve." She laughed.

"Yeah, she can. She said I'd been her sugar daddy her whole life." I said.

"Bless the girl's innocence. Do you think she'll still call you her sugar daddy when she finds out what it means?" She laughed.

"I hope not." I replied.

"So, what have you been spoiling her with?"

"Just clothes, and $400 worth of new underthings." I admitted.

"You took her panty shopping, huh?" Manda asked, her curiosity obvious.

"Yeah. It was her idea. I can only imagine what the sales girls thought." I added.

"That's hilarious. You've never taken me panty shopping." She said.

"I've bought you lots of things like that." I replied.

"Yeah, but mail order and online though."

"Okay, I'll take you panty shopping when you're out in September."

"You don't have to. That's really cute that you went with her." She said.

"I felt a little bit awkward, but I survived."

"You didn't need to feel awkward. She really looks up to you. I bet it made her happy." She said.

"Yeah, I suppose so."

"Did she get some pretty things?" She asked.

"I didn't take a full inventory, but I think you'd approve of what I saw."

"Good. I used your credit card to buy some things for myself the other day." She said.

"Oh, really? Like what?" I asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see." She laughed mischievously. "So, she's not cramping your lifestyle, then?"

"No, she's not. It's been great having her here." I said. "I just wish you'd came with her."

"John, I know. Soon though, okay?" She replied.

"Okay."

"Have you been thinking about me?" She asked, in a voice that made my cock twitch half a continent away.

"You know I have."

"Do tell?" She asked.

"You know what I'm always thinking about with you." I replied.

"I know, but I love hearing you say it." She said lustily.

"You just wait." I promised.

"Oh, I'm going to be waiting all right." She replied. "I'm dying to have that big cock of yours inside me again. Nobody's ever fucked me like my big brother."

"You're going to need to stop talking like that, or I'm going to have to relieve myself."

"No, you will not! You'll save it for me! I'll be out soon, remember?"

"That's a long time to wait, even for an old man like me."

"Old man? I was sore for a week after I saw you June."

"Just the way I like you. Sore and satisfied."

"Mmmm, just the way I like to be too. It's a good thing Kassie doesn't know what an animal she's living with."

"That's very true." I agreed.

"That would really ruin her image of you. She thinks you're some sort of saint."

"I doubt that. I have too many character flaws to be a saint." I joked.

"She's always had the cutest little crush on you." She added.

"I know. That poor girl. She'd be sadly disappointed." I laughed.

"I doubt that she would. You're a great guy. You're the one that decided that you were going to be a rake the rest of your life."

"That's an interesting word, rake. I don't think you've ever called me that." We both laughed.

"It's fairly fitting I think."

"Far from it." I laughed.

"No, it's spot on I think. I know the dirty, perverted things you've done to me over the years." She purred.

"You talk like I led you astray, you were the one that started it all." I reminded her.

"You took the lead, after I broke the ice, if memory serves." She replied.

"Yes, I did." I agreed.

"Uh huh. I was still pretty young and innocent."

"I think we're remembering two different little sisters."

"I was! I'd only been with one other guy!!" She said.

"Uh huh." I said.

"Whatever."

"It's been great though babe." I admitted.

"Yes, it has. So, great. The things that we've shared. The closeness. I just wish...." She paused.

"Wished what?" I asked.

"Oh, it's nothing." She said, trying to play it off.

"Don't play that game with me." I insisted.

"It's just that I wish Kassie knew what it's like."

"I know honey, but she never had a brother she could share that with." I replied.

"That's not what I was saying John." She said quietly.

My mind was churning. I thought I knew what she meant, but I had to hear her admit it. "What then?"

"You know exactly what I'm saying. I'm not going to spell it out for you." She said.

Her statement hung in the air like a low fog. I sat there on the phone quietly, thinking about what she'd said.

"John?" She asked finally.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to process what you said." I replied.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"Babe, I think we might need to leave that topic alone for tonight."

"Okay. I better let you go anyway, babe. I've got an early presentation in the morning."

"Okay. Good luck. Love you babe."

"I love you too, John. Always."

I hung up my phone and thought about what Manda had said. I tried to push it out of my head, but I couldn't. I was sitting on my back patio watching the sun sink into the vast void of the Pacific. I poured another glass of wine and swirled it in my glass before taking a sip. I don't know why Manda's suggestion surprised me after all we'd shared over the years. I guess I just thought that was between the two of us. We'd always kept our relationship a secret, and constantly maintained appearances around Kassie. In my mind, I always dreamed there would be a time that we could be honest with Kassie and just tell her. I hoped that she would be accepting and then I could finally have a "normal" relationship with Manda. Having her retire and move to California was the first step I hoped.

I found Manda's suggestion had rocked me to the core. I couldn't see Kassie that way, even with her recent changes. I still saw her as my little niece that I'd taught to play soccer. There had been changes in our relationship in the two weeks she'd been there, I admitted. She had always been affectionate with me, but it had become much more. There were more hugs, more touching me, goodnight kisses on the cheek every night. At first, I thought it was cute, since she had always had a little crush on me, but now I wondered. And then tonight's conversation. Had she said something to her mother?

Her style of dress around the house had also changed dramatically from previous visits. She'd typically worn warm ups or baggy soccer shorts. Those were replaced by tight yoga pants, gym shorts and sports tops. Ironically, I had bought practically all of them for her since she'd arrived. I was no saint, since I often looked at her as she moved around the house. I reminded myself repeatedly that she was my niece, despite how attractive she was, but how was she different than my own sister?

I poured the remaining wine in the bottle in my glass. It was fully dark and the stars were making their twinkling appearance. I turned when I heard the glass back door of the house slide open. I saw Kassie's sleek form, silhouetted by the house lights, as she walked towards me. She walked over to me and sat on my lap. She took my wine glass and had a small sip. Her lips wrinkled as she sat the glass back down.

"I still think I like whites better." She said. I had been enjoying a big, bold Cab.

"You'll get your big girl taste buds soon I bet." I offered.

"'Big girl taste buds', huh?" She smiled and put her arms around my neck. Despite all the thoughts that had just been running through my head, I couldn't resist wrapping my arms around her waist. Her mid riff was bare between her top and her shiny black yoga pants.

"Yeah, it takes time." I said.

"I'm sure you'll teach me about it. Along with all the other good things in life." She smiled innocently, but I could see something in her eyes that told me she'd meant something by that. I simply nodded and smiled, not knowing how to respond.

"I just came out to tell you goodnight. I'm going to take a long bath and go to bed."

"Okay, goodnight, sweet pea." I said.

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. When she pulled back, she had a sweet smile on her face.

"Night, Uncle John." She said as she left my lap. She walked to the house with my eyes trailing after her. She stopped at the door and she saw I was watching at her. In the bright light from the house, I could clearly see her smile from across the patio. She slid open the door and walked in.

I reached for my wine glass and drained it in a single slug. How was I going to handle this?

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers