Retirement Benefits

Story Info
What most men work for.
8.2k words
4.48
33.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
768 Followers

Forty five! How was I was suddenly forty five? It seemed like just yesterday I was twenty. I still felt like I was twenty, but when I looked in the mirror, it became clear to me that twenty and even thirty had shot past while I was busy making money and buying toys. I had accumulated a huge retirement fund, a mansion, a yacht, a Jaguar and a Mercedes. The woman who had graced my life for ten years couldn't stand waiting for me so she ran off with the pool boy. The divorce became final just a few weeks ago. She got very little leaving me with the bulk of money and toys.

I walked out to the patio overlooking the pool, sat down with a Margarita and thought over where I was and where I was going. Just as I was getting comfortable, the doorbell rang. It was my ex-secretary, Marla Johnson.

The first time I ever saw Marla was five years ago when she came in for an interview. She was only twenty years old but I knew immediately that I had to have her as my private secretary. She was beautiful, smart and had a great personality. I was married at the time, so I didn't reveal my feelings to her but I think I was in love with her almost from the very start.

"Come in Marla. Do you want a Margarita?"

"Sure, why not?" she agreed.

I mixed the drink and took it out on the patio. Marla sat down at the patio table and looked at me.

"What?" I queried.

"I was just wondering how you are doing since you retired."

"I'm doing great. No worries. How are you doing?"

"That prick who took over after you left was such a pain in the ass that I quit."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Are you going to make it okay?"

"Well, things are going to be a little tight, but I'll survive. When I quit my job the leech I was living with took off. He didn't contribute much, but it helped with the bills."

"If times get too tough, you can always shack up with me," I ventured.

Marla was a knockout. She was now twenty five years old, five feet three inches tall, about a hundred and fifteen pounds, no fat, nice round tits and smooth, tapered legs. I could easily accommodate her for a while; maybe for a long while.

"You wolves never change," she laughed. "You're not serious are you?"

"Sure, why not? We could have a lot of fun together while you get rearranged."

"You know, Mr. Baxter that might not be a bad idea. You're kind of a hunky guy and I've always liked you. How is it you never made a move on me before?"

"First, you can drop that 'Mr. Baxter' stuff. Call me Ed. And I never moved on you because I was married and I would not have played around with the hired help even if I weren't. But I always thought you were just absolutely beautiful. I still think that you are one of the most magnificent women I've ever seen."

Marla wiggled around in her chair and giggled.

"Does that mean you would let me move in?"

"Damn right! Let's drink to that!" I clinked her glass and upended my drink. "Let's have another!" I suggested.

"Here, here," she replied as she drained her glass.

Her arms wrapped around my waist from behind as I dropped the booze in the blender. I turned around and lowered my lips to hers. She greedily sucked my tongue into her mouth, rubbing it fiercely with hers. I shut the blender off and poured the drinks. We walked hand in hand back out to the patio.

We sat in the shade of the umbrella and watched the wind ripple the pool. I had great idea!

"Let's go swimming! It's a shame to waste the pool," I said.

"But I don't have a suit," she pouted.

"Yeah, I know," I said leering suggestively at her.

"You want to skinny dip?" she giggled.

"Yup."

"I'll give it a try. Can I trust you?"

"Nope."

"Oh, goody! I hoped that's what you would say. Where can I leave my clothes?"

"Just throw them into the bedroom. We'll be in there after a while anyway."

She walked into the house and I followed her into my bedroom.

"Oh, Ed this is really nice! Are those satin sheets?"

"Yes they are."

"Oooooo! I can't wait!" she laughed.

"Here, let me help you into your bathing suit," I offered.

Her hands were busy with her blouse. My hands were busy with her skirt. I gasped when her bra came off. Her tits were much larger than they looked all tucked away. I pulled her panties down. She had a neatly trimmed strawberry blonde bush that matched her hair. I kissed her pussy.

"Hey, you promised me a swim!" she protested.

"I also said I was not to be trusted," I reminded her as I kissed her pussy again.

I stood up and she pulled my shorts off. My cock flopped out. She wrapped her lips around it and sucked gently.

"Hey, I thought we were swimming!" I protested.

"Maybe I'm not to be trusted either," she laughed.

She grabbed my cock and dragged me to the pool.

We splashed around and swam for about thirty minutes. I finally cornered her near the shallow end. As I pulled her to me, she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her pussy rubbed against my fast rising dick.

"You're a lot bigger than my boyfriend. Take it easy until I get used to it," she said as she slid down my rigid pole.

It felt so good to be back inside a woman again. And she was so hot, so slick, and so tight.

"You've got a nice little pussy," I told her.

"You've got a nice big cock," she replied.

I was picking her up and dropping her onto my dick. Soon that wasn't fast enough so I thrust into her as hard as I could, faster and faster.

"So good!" she moaned, returning my thrusts. "You are going to be loads of fun!"

Her breasts pressed against my chest. I could feel her nipples rubbing me. I started wading into the shallow end looking for the steps. I walked up the steps with her still firmly attached to my prick and laid her down on the grass apron beside the pool.

"Now you're really gonna get fucked!" I puffed.

I drove into her as hard as I could and despite her earlier request for gentleness, she begged for more and more. The sun dried us and soon we were sweating on each other. It was just so erotic. Finally I felt her cunt pulsate around my cock. She screamed as she came, her head flopping around and her nails dug into my back. A moment later, I felt my semen rising through my cock and squirting into her. When my juice hit her she came again.

We lay there panting in the grass. I was still on top of her but she didn't protest and I didn't want to get off. I finally got up and pulled her to her feet. We went to the outdoor shower where I cleaned the grass from her body, all the while massaging her with my tongue.

"You're gonna make me cum again before we even get to those satin sheets," she giggled.

We went through my bedroom and dried off in my bathroom. I must say I have a great bathroom. There is the usual toilet and a bidet. The shower is in one corner and it's big enough for a Wesson oil party with several high pressure shower heads and a couple of wands for fun. In the other corner is a large Jacuzzi. I picked her up and carried her to bed.

"I'm gonna eat you up!" I leered.

"I was hoping that I'd be lunch," she sighed softly.

I started with her trim, little feet, sucking and licking each toe in turn and then put her whole foot in my mouth. I kissed my way up her legs, stopping to lick the tender area behind her knees. I sucked on the inside of her thighs, leaving little love bites. My lips brushed her bush. She thrust her pussy toward my mouth, but I backed off and kissed her mound. I raised her legs, parting them and dove on her pussy. She screamed when I jammed my tongue into her vagina. I licked the whole thing rapidly, sucking up as much of her juice as I could.

She screamed again when I sucked her clit in between my lips and licked it. She almost bucked me off.

"OOOooohhhhh GGGGgodddd!" she squealed with delight as I brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

Her thighs slammed together trapping my head in her love embrace. I rammed a finger into her asshole and that's what drove her over the edge. A river of girl juice gushed out of her and into my greedy mouth. She lay twitching on the satin sheets, totally exhausted.

After she had rested a few minutes she said, "Oh damn, that was so good! I want to do that again and again! Lie down and let me do you."

I rolled onto my back with my cock sticking straight up. She looked at it and licked her lips. It reminded me of feeding time at the zoo. She crawled up close to me and grasped my dick, licking a drop of precum off the tip. She tickled my meatus with her tongue. I felt my balls swelling up along with my already hard shaft. Suddenly she bobbed her head and engulfed the whole thing right down to my pubes. I almost shot off.

"Damn that's so good! Don't stop!" I begged.

Her hands wrapped around my nut sack and she squeezed my nuts gently while pulling on them. With my cock in her throat and my balls in her hands, I was totally under her control. She bobbed her head faster and faster. Soon I felt that good, good feeling deep down in my center.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned.

She didn't even slow down and in a moment or two I was shooting a big, hot load down her throat. She swallowed all of it.

"Your ex boyfriend has got to be the biggest idiot on the planet!" I gasped.

I was completely shot. Assorted parts of me twitched. I thought this only happened to girls. I pulled her lips up to mine and kissed her hard while hugging her as tight as I could.

"Does this mean you like me?" she asked when we broke the kiss.

"Like you? Hell I may be in love with you!"

We lay together for a long time. Our mutual sweat mixed on our bodies as we enjoyed each other.

Finally I turned her loose.

"Let's take a shower and get something to eat," I told her.

"Does this mean we don't get to try out these satin sheets?" she pouted.

"No, it means I want to store up enough energy to screw your brains out."

"Okay," she giggled, "I guess it might be worth waiting for."

"How hot do you want it?" I asked.

"Not very hot, I'm hot already," she answered.

I turned the water on and set the temp to 'low-medium'. We stepped under the lukewarm water. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and pressed my flaccid cock into her ass crack. She wiggled her butt as my hands closed on those big, beautiful tits. She slumped back against me rubbing me as hard as she could.

"We better start scrubbing each other or we'll never make it to dinner," she giggled.

I reluctantly released her and we started a mutual wash down. I soaped every inch of her with my eager hands and she did the same for me. We stayed in the water for a lot longer than hygiene demanded. She grabbed my cock and dragged me out of the shower. We dried each other off with big, rough European towels and then walked hand in hand back to the bed.

"I want to take you to dinner tonight up at Dana Point," I said.

"All my good clothes are at my apartment. I guess we could get some of them and I'll dress over there. It'll give me a chance to give notice to the landlord," she replied.

So with me in my good dinner jacket and her in her casual clothes we walked to the garage and got into my XK-140 Jaguar. I opened the garage door with the remote and we were off.

"I didn't see your car. Where did you park it?" I inquired.

"The car I used for work belonged to the asshole I was living with. When he left the car went with him. I took a taxi to your place."

We parked at her apartment while she got some clothes, packed an overnight bag and changed into a spectacular cocktail dress. I almost forgot that we were going to dinner. She looked so good; I wanted to eat her again.

We drove slowly up the coast to Dana Point. They had a really fine seafood restaurant overlooking the harbor. The valet accepted my keys and we strolled inside. It was early, so we got seated almost immediately. We had a good table where we could watch the boats.

"This is a nice place," she remarked.

"I come here a lot. They've got a great chef, excellent food and a great menu," I replied.

We ordered drinks and appetizers. As we sipped the drinks, she said, "How am I going to get my stuff out of my apartment?"

"If you've got anything heavy, we'll get a mover. If not, my next door neighbor has a pickup we can borrow."

"I don't have much of anything. All my furniture is rented. Let's use the pickup."

"Okay, we'll get on it first thing tomorrow."

The main course came with a bottle of wine. We followed the food with dessert. I summoned the valet and he brought the car around.

"We'll go on a short cruise tomorrow after we recover your things," I told her.

"Where are we going?"

"I've got a boat at Marina Del Ray. If we have enough time, we can get dinner at Avalon on Catalina."

"Super! I love the sea. Can I drive?"

"Maybe after we leave the marina."

When we got home the phone was ringing. It was my brother in San Diego.

"Hey stud," he started.

"Hey yourself," I answered warily. My brother John wasn't known for honesty and integrity.

"Boy, do I have a deal for you!"

"Uh oh, what is it this time?"

"C'mon, this is a good deal. I won a trip for two to the Virgin Islands, but my girlfriend doesn't want to go and I can't go on the date they set anyway. If you can manage to find a companion, I'll give the tickets to you."

"Free?"

"Of course, brother mine. This isn't just another of my crazy schemes. This is for real."

"I'll be down to check it out day after tomorrow. Bye."

"Trouble?" she asked with a worried look in her eyes.

"No, it's just another scam, most likely. My little brother is always trying to rope me into some crazy scheme. He knows I won't bite. We'll go down to San Diego day after tomorrow and have a look. Do you want to come along?"

"Of course! I can't let you get in the middle of all those bikini clad sluts all by yourself. You might get into trouble," she grinned. "Now, where were we when dinner got in the way?"

"If I recall correctly, you had just honored me with a world class blow job and then we were going to fuck up these satin sheets."

"Oh, yeah, I remember now. I was gonna fuck you to death!"

"Less talk, more action!" I replied.

We stood by the bed and removed each other's clothes. I bowed my head and sucked one of her beautiful nipples into my mouth. She moaned and dragged me onto the sheets. We lay side by side kissing and exploring. She was perfect. I didn't see a blemish of any kind on her entire body. Her pussy was like a flower carved into her being. It was wonderful. I stared at it and worshipped.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I'm worshipping at your temple," I answered.

"How about less worship and more action?" she said.

I slid between her outstretched legs and slowly approached her prize. Her perfect little hands grasped my cock and guided me into her. She was somehow tighter than she was in the pool. I had to ram her pretty hard just to get it in. If she hadn't been self lubricating, I never would have made it.

"You're tighter than the virgins I've bagged," I grunted.

"I probably taste better too," she answered.

"That you do honey, that you do," I whispered as I drove into her.

I squeezed her tightly as we started our dance of love. She held me close, her arms wrapped tightly around my body. Her pussy was wet, tight and slick, making our union altogether wonderful. She was panting in time with our strokes, little squeaky sounds like, "eek, eek, eek."

Her sexy squeals were driving me quickly toward orgasm. I was panting and gasping as our union gathered velocity and heat. I had been with many women, but none the equal of her. I felt her cunt start to throb around me. That drove me over the edge and I came hard into her center, deep, deep inside.

She screamed, "Oh god! Give it all to me!" as she started a major climax.

I lay on her, holding her close, not wanting to let go. Her fingers were dug into my back. It hurt but it was a good kind of hurt. We locked lips and groaned into each other's mouths. I had never felt that way about anyone. I knew I was on dangerous ground. I didn't want to confess in the heat of passion, but I wanted her to know. I rolled to one side, still embracing her, and looked into her eyes. What I saw there frightened me. It was a reflection of the way I felt. I resolved to go very slowly with that part of our union.

"You are the best pussy on planet earth," I stated flatly.

"I love your cock," she answered. She rolled her back to me and scooted into the spoon position. "When it gets hard, put it in me and we'll sleep wet," she giggled.

"Great plan!" I replied. Fifteen minutes later she was snoring softly. I slipped my iron hard dick into her pussy and went to sleep.

I awoke at six the next morning. I could feel a pussy massaging my cock. Then I remembered Marla.

"You've got until tomorrow noon to stop that," I whispered.

"We've got things to do, "she replied and humped me harder. I reached around her and tickled her clit. She twitched and jerked as her orgasm took control of her. A minute later, I squirted a stream of semen into her pussy. What a way to wake up!

We both got into the shower, super hot this time, and scrubbed each other clean. She prepared breakfast while I borrowed the pickup. Right after we ate we left for her place.

We just finished loading and checking out for the last time when her ex boyfriend showed up.

"Honey, I'm back!" he announced like he was god's gift to women.

"Yeah, well buzz off loser. You should never have said all those mean things and stormed out like that. I don't have to worry about your herd of sluts any more. I've got a real man now. He makes me happy. He treats me like a lady. You're history, chump!"

"You bitch, you don't deserve me. You were my last choice of sluts. I just thought I'd give you a break!" he shouted.

I stepped in front of him. "Listen up, needle dick, you need to apologize to the lady," I growled.

"Fuck you pops," he yelled in my face as he took a wide swing at me.

That good old Marine Corp training automatically kick in and I dropped him with a hard left hook. As he lay there bleeding on the sidewalk I whispered to him, "If I were you, stupid, I'd apologize to the lady and then get your sorry ass out of here before you make me mad."

He got slowly to his feet. "I'm sorry Marla," he muttered. He got in his beater car and left.

We got into the pickup. Marla wrapped her arms around me. "My hero! You're a lot tougher than you look."

"I'm just a cream puff compared to what I was, but that Marine Corp training never leaves you."

We unloaded the pickup into the spare room. I returned it while she got a basket ready for our sea trip.

She ambushed me at the door saying, "When we get somewhere semi-private, I'm gonna fuck your eyeballs out."

We loaded the basket into the Mercedes 600 and headed up the road to Marina Del Ray. I left the Jag home because the Benz filtered out the noise and bad air on the 405.

"Wow, what a car," she said as she curled up in the passenger's seat. "I bet it cost a bunch."

"Yeah, but it's worth it considering where I have to drive."

About half way to the marina, she fished my cock out and played with it the rest of the way. She was one fine accessory that Mercedes didn't offer.

I checked the car into the secure short term lot and grabbed the basket. We walked out on the dock and I pointed to my boat.

"That's it," I said.

"Oh Ed, that's the biggest boat I've ever seen. It is more like a ship."

It was a seventy foot Viking. "It's a minnow compared to some of these yachts. Look around and you'll see what I mean," I replied.

Her eyes were bigger than Mercedes Benz headlights as she looked around the marina. Sure enough, my boat was a little smaller than average.

"Well I still think it's huge. I love it," she said.

I summoned her to the bridge and familiarized her with the pre start procedures. When all was ready, I fired up the big diesels and we headed out of the marina, turning south toward Catalina. I let her take the helm for a couple of miles and then I set 'Avalon' into the autopilot. The boat made a minor correction and we were sailing across the channel.

bassbelly
bassbelly
768 Followers