Retirement Home: Day 01

Story Info
You meet George during your first shift.
1.3k words
4.3
29.1k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written very recently for a married homemaker who seems rather frustrated with things at home. Two things she admitted being curious about were big black men and very old men.

You are halfway through your shift just coming off your dinner break. This is your first day on the job and you are still not sure what you're doing here. They put you on the late evening shift because things are slower then and your inevitable mistakes are less likely to be catastrophic.

It has been a day full of frustration for you. You woke up horny and as usual, hubby was of no use. Karen from next door was out of town, so you couldn't slip through the back gate to her house for relief.

Having a key to her house, you could have simply let yourself in and made use of her big black jelly dildo complete with life-like veins, but you knew it wouldn't be the same as when she mounts it in her harness and bends you over her sofa to fuck you like a big black field hand.

You love the way she spanks your bottom now and then as she pumps and nobody pumps with the raw energy Karen puts into it. Being 25, she has hips that will not quit and all she requires in payment is that you orally worship her womanhood properly while talking directly to it. Thanking her pussy for letting you taste the ambrosia of her passion while you work.

None of that happened today of course, and here you are halfway through your shift. This is normally your bedtime, so besides your frazzled sexual state, you are yawning uncontrollably and hoping your new supervisor, Betty doesn't notice.

Betty isn't noticing anything at the moment because she has retreated into her office to update the shift logs and has instructed you to just make the rounds of the rooms and try not to break anything or wake the residents.

The residents all seem to treat the new girl badly. The women are bitchy and the men are all pawing at you. Both see you as fresh meat for their entertainment.

In the dim hallway, you make your way from darkened room to darkened room until you reach the last one on this wing. Inside, you find the light is on and the resident is up and reading. He is a large black man with the full lips so characteristic of his race. You see the large bulge at the foot of his bed and realize he has very large feet. Momentarily you wonder if the old saying is true about bit feet, big...

Before you can complete the thought, he notices you and puts the book down. His smile charms you right away, and his deep, soothing voice melts you. Unlike the other residents, George treats you like a lady guest. He apologizes for not getting up, but that he is not decent beneath the covers. The two of you fall into easy conversation about the adventures of his youth.

When the subject of your first day on the job comes up, he notices your frown and probes further. He insists that you tell him what is bothering you.

After a moment, you tell him that all the men in the place are pawing and leering at you and making inappropriate comments.

George laughs softly and tells you that not one of them could make good on any of the suggestions. In fact, George confesses that even he has trouble with the equipment from time to time although he still gives it a workout daily. When you realize what he is talking about, you blush and George apologizes for crossing the line of decency.

You try to reassure George that you are not offended, just surprised that the equipment he is referring to still works. George shrugs and tells you that the equipment will keep working as long as his memory works.

You go to the door and check the hallway before silently closing the door. Approaching the bed, you place your hand on George's thigh. The feel of his muscles twitching beneath the blanket sends a charge through you. "George," you glance at the door again, "what about if we do each other a favor?" You lean down over his face. "What if you satisfy my curiosity about the story about black men being well endowed, and I can give you a new memory to get you through the long nights."

He says nothing, but his eyes get bigger as your hand glides from his thigh to his crotch where you feel his fleshy cock nestled between his thighs like a snake curled up for a nap.

When he realizes his voice is not coming back any time soon, he nods his head in assent. You pull the blanket back off his body and run your palms over his hairy chest. Your eyes have been locked on his until now, but once you see his still soft cock flesh, you gasp. The thick fleshy cudgel looks more like an instrument of war than pleasure.

You wrap both of your hands around his limp shaft and squeeze, watching his pee hole open up as his velvety cock head pops up through your fist. Pulling his left leg toward you to spread his legs, you reach your left hand beneath his crotch and heft his scrotum. It feels like a couple of golf balls in a silk purse and there is so much skin, it must swing like a pendulum while he plows into a woman.

You continue to stroke and lick his flesh as it slowly gains girth and length. It stays in the fleshy semi-erect state for a long time. His blood pressure medications keep him from getting an easy erection, but you manage to get it iron hard and compare it to your forearm both in length and girth.

You Look up at him. "George, I don't have much time tonight, so I'm just going to suck your cock if that's OK with you." He seems frozen now, unable to even nod. "Of course, there is just no way I can get this flesh sword into my mouth, so I'm going to suck your cock head while I jack your shaft with both hands."

You bend over and begin working in earnest. Taking a break after a few minutes to get the cramp out of your jaw, you look up at his dreamy expression. "George, I don't want this to be a one-time thing. I want to come in here every time I get a night shift. I want to learn to take this meat any way you want to give it to me."

With that, you go back to work and it seems like forever before he erupts and nearly drowns you with his spending blasting into the back of your throat.

Your choking and gagging breaks the mood but when you get your breathing under control again, you bend down and lick his still semi-erect shaft from base to crown all the way around to clean all the leaked semen from him before pulling the blanket back over his body.

You are just tucking the blanket in when Betty enters the room. "There you are. I'm glad you and George are getting along." As the two of you walk down the hall together, she confides in you. "I just can't keep up with George's needs anymore. You can sense that she is winking at you as you feel her hand pat your bottom, but nothing more is said about the situation during shift.

As you drive home that evening, the ache in your bicep muscles tells you that you are going to get into really great shape with this new job.