Retirement Home Massage Therapy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
763 Followers

When her dress was around her ankles she kicked it off and looked at me for my reaction.

Mrs. Bluxum's knickers were those large control briefs that grandmothers have worn forever. It seemed that oodles of fabric were stretched up over her sexy belly. I'd been right about the pattern, tiny pink roses on very pale yellow.

"I've been enjoying your attention very much Johnny," she said lustily and ran a long red fingernail down the prominent mound between her legs.

"Oh m.. my...go...god,'" I gasped, openly jerking my cock, unconcerned how I looked. Debra and alcohol had completely disarmed me and I was shaking with lust.

"Oh yes, yes, you dear sweet boy," she groaned hungrily, watching me masturbate.

She rubbed the gusset with two fingers and pushing the soft satin into the valley between, rubbing her cunt through the satiny material of her nickers.

"Ohh dear," she sighed closing her eyes. "I'm so wet down there Johnny..."

The site of this beautiful old woman fondling her pussy was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

The sweet old woman fumbled with her blouse. She was going to show me her lovely big boobs. I waited expectantly as she searched under those two mountains of flesh for those few last illusive little buttons, babbling as she tried to make her drunken fingers work.

"You're so very handsome Johnny and so much younger... I'd never have thought you'd want to..."

She released her enormous zeppelin tits and they fell down over her pot belly, big brown nipples pointing at me. Two magnificent soft balloons.

"There..." she said proudly. She lifted them up, one massive boob in each hand and held them out for my inspection.

"Do you like my big breasts Johnny?"

"Oh yes, yes... Mrs Blu... Bluxum. You're per... per... perfect...ly beautiful..."

"I'm so happy you want to see them dear boy..." she said.

She needed to stand up to pull her big underpants down. This proved to be a little difficult. The voluptuous old woman was pretty drunk but after a few attempts she finally found her feet.

I fell back on the thick white rug and Debra stepped over me wearing nothing but her knickers.

A big wide smile grew on her face as Mrs. Bluxum hooked her thumbs into the waist elastic of her big granny bloomers and slowly edged them down, doing a little slow bump'n'grind dance, teasing me mercilessly, the fire casting dappled light over her full sexy old body.

Debra's big fat cunt was meaty and hairy.

Thick gray/brown pubic hair surrounded full red lips that were spreading wide and damp under my gaze.

At the top point of her wide spread vagina lips was a prominent erect clitoris, about the length and breadth of the first digit of your little finger. It was a most beautiful pussy, just begging to be fucked by a huge hard cock.

"MMMMM... oh goodness," she sighed, rubbing her giant clit like a little cock.

The feeling must have been so intense her knees gave way. She lost her balance and stumbled, falling back onto the lounge, her knickers around her knees.

The fall didn't phase her one bit. It'd have shaken up people a lot younger. The Reverend Mother was right about sex keeping you fit. Debra Bluxum was proof of that.

Old Mrs. Bluxum lay there fondling herself with her ass hanging off the lounge cushion.

She watched me as I got on my knees and crawled between her legs.

Her hand was inside her cunt. She had all four fingers in there making slush slush slush noises as she fucked herself.

When I was close she pulled the folds of her pussy lips wide apart to show me the depths of her big meaty cunt.

She was dewy wet and ready to have me inside her like some sort of teenage fuck bunny in the prime of her life.

Like a moth to a flame I leant closer and closer until I was close enough to lick her.

"Mmmm, oh my yes..." sighed Mrs. Bluxum when she realized my plan. I felt a hand on the back of my head stroking my curly blond hair.

I studied the warm red muscles of her labia while she rubbed and fondled her big erect clitoris.

Darting my tongue over and around I teased and tasted her bitter sweet juices and then my tongue was inside her.

Like a thirsty dog I lapped her soaking wet pussy and the hands on the back of my head became more insistent. When my face was buried between her big flushed cunt lips I had to struggle to breath.

"MMMM, oh yes dear Johnny,..." she cried grinding my face further in. "Do that... do that..."

Gasping for breath I licked down her perineum and flicked my tongue over her tight puckering asshole.

"Mmmm oooh YESSSss..." she moaned holding me inside her. With my nose buried in her pussy and my tongue so far up her ass I soon realized I couldn't breath again. I stayed there as long as I could, tonguing her anus until I felt I was going to faint.

Thankfully the hands on the back of my head steered me onto her clitoris and I could took a breath.

Her clit was like a tiny cock. Pursing my lips around it I moved my head up and down, flicking my tongue over the end.

"Oh dear boy... " she gasped shaking and groaning with pleasure. "Oh dear boy, dear... boy, OOOOO."

She was going to cum soon.

As I sucked her clit, I slid my middle and pointer finger into her pussy in search of her g-spot, that magic spot up inside, under her pubic bone.

Debra was in ecstasy. Lifting her bum off the cushion she humped against my face, moaning happily.

"Oooo DEAR BOY... mmmMMM ..."

My other hand played with her asshole and when I pushed a finger up inside her sphincter she orgasmed.

Gripping my ears painfully she ground my face onto her clit. Sounds you would not expect from a grandmother came out of her throat.

"Oh yesss... o fuck yessss... OHHH FUUUCCKKK"

I fucked both her holes with my fingers and sucked her clitoris as her orgasm swept over her.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH...."

A torrent of fluid gushed out over my face as the old woman's cunt spasmed on my fingers.

Eventually her juices stopped gushing and I fell back on my ass, wiping her juices off my face with the back of my hands.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amanda was standing in the hallway door.

I had no idea how long she'd been standing there but apparently her grandmother had been aware.

Mrs. Bluxum looked down at me through hooded post orgasmic eyes, gauging my reaction.

"You don't mind if my darling watches us do you sweetheart?" she asked.

The thought of that gorgeous young teenager watching and enjoying her grandmother and me was thrilling.

"No ma'am." I replied. "I don't mind at all."

"Then we must show her what adults do Johnny," she said smiling that sexy wide smile.

Mrs. Bluxum got down next to me on that thick wool rug and straddled me like a horse.

As she knelt over me I teased her big juicy cunt with my erection. I rubbed my massive thick nine inches up and down between the flaps of her pussy, to one side and then the other of her big protruding clitoris. Her big meaty pussy lips enveloped my dick, wetting it with her juices.

"Mmmmm oooh yesss... I love your nasty big cock..." she said licking her lips in anticipation. "Help me get it inside me dear..."

Using my arms as support she lifted herself up onto me. I felt her pussy lips enveloping the head of my cock and the huge purple head engaging over the entrance to her gapping warm wet hole.

Then, with my help, she lowered herself down over my massive dong, her amazing cunt muscles relaxing to except my huge thick dong. My cock is made for these old women's big baby blasted cunts. I fill them like it was their first time.

"Ooooo my dear..." she sighed as she lowered herself onto me. Her big meaty pussy was soaking wet and my thick nine-inch cock was soon buried balls deep inside her.

"AAHHHHH..." she moaned. She just sat on me for a minute savoring the feeling; a little dribble escaped her slack mouth and fell on my chin.

Laughing happily I held her close with my huge cock buried inside her. She leant forward and put her arms around my neck and then we were kissing. Kissing like two young lovers in the back seat of her dads car.

Her cunt felt tight and hot, gripping me much more firmly them I expected. I held her hips and helped her to lift up and down. We began to fuck, in and out, slowly at first and then with a continuous rhythm.

Her huge breast where soft and heavy. Nuzzling my face into them I sucked on her great big nipples while we fucked in front of the fireplace with the rain pouring down outside and Amanda, the sexy beautiful teen watching in the shadows.

It was wonderful. We fucked for ages, kissing big slobbery kisses, our tongues down each other's throats.

She was on top and then I was. I rolled her over onto her back on the soft rug and fucked her like a missionary. Then I sat cross-legged with her on my lap. Or I draped her over the lounge chair and fucked her doggy style.

This was the best yet.

She took up the position. With her knees on the soft white rug she rested her arms and her head on the seat of the sofa, her big saggy boobs hanging down. That tremendous big ass that I'd so admired just a few short hours ago was presented to me.

I sunk down between her legs and buried my face between those two mammoth globes of cellulite flesh.

"Oh yes dear..." she gasped, groaning happily again.

When I licked over the opening her asshole winked at me as she flexed her sphincter.

"Oh Johnny... yesss, kiss my bottom hole dear...." she groaned. " I love your tongue there..."

Holding her bum cheeks apart I licked up and down between the top of her ass to her pussy but especially backward and forward over her puckering asshole. Burying my tongue inside her bottom hole I savored the deep heady muskiness of her ass.

As I licked her I pushed my hand up inside her soaking wet cunt, covering my hand with the juices that were literally dripping out of her pussy and then wiped her cum juices over my cock. Especially the big tennis ball sized head. Lubrication would be required if I had any chance of fucking this old sluts ass.

I felt her body tense up when I positioned the head against her rectum and she understood what I planned to do. I thought I might have gone too far.

"O... o... o... Johnny," she whimpered. "I don't know about this.... It's so big..."

"Just relax Mrs. Bluxum, once I get the head in it'll be heaps easier..."

"Yes dear.. okay yes... I'll try..."

I gripped her hips and pushed hard, forcing the head into the tight sphincter.

And then it was in. I slowly pushed in deeper and deeper. Inch by inch my thick long penis disappeared into her ass.

"Oooo no no no," she cried. "It really hurts..."

I started fucking her ass. Slowly out and then slowly in, slowly out and slowly in...

"Slower pleeease... Johnny... slower pleaaaase..."

The realization that I was going to cum in this old woman's ass made me less then considerate. She groaned in pain but I pushed in and out of her reluctant ass faster and faster.

"STOP JOHNNY... oooo nooo.... NOOO ...". YOU MUST STOP. I ORDER YOU TO STOP..."

But I couldn't stop. It felt like velvet in there. I rammed into her hard and rough and uncaring. She was screaming loudly ...very loud but I couldn't stop.

"NO STO... NOSTOPPP... STOPPPP..."

She screamed and cried and little by little the pain lessened. When she started to rub her clit her sobbing stopped and her body started to respond. Her amazing sex drive was rescuing her. The hand up between her legs, rubbed her clitoris again and her body responded to her fondling.

Her ass relaxed and then the old slut let out a long low primeval groan.

"OOOoooo yesssss... you naughty filthy bugger... OOOoooo yessss.... it's in me darling... it's in my ass..."

I felt her body relax. Her glorious sexy body was learning to accommodate the invasion.

"Mmmm .... oh goddd Mrs Bluxum you're amazing...."

Sweat started to drip off me as fucked Debra's delicious asshole like a piston. The beautiful big bottom shook and quivered as I reamed into her.

She started gasping and then panting.

"Yesss Johnny... oh YES, YES, YES...."

Her big ass was matching my rhythm. The old slut started pushing back against my invading cock, groaning with pleasure while I stroked in and out of her, desperately holding onto my load.

"Ooo Johnny my darling boy..."

I could imagine the hand between her legs, her fingers fondling that magic clitoris of hers.

"I'm gunna cum in your ass," I cried feeling my balls tightening.

"Plea..se... mmmm.... more... more... MORE...."

"Ooooo now ...now Johnny.... OH... NOW DEAR BOY... "

The old cum whore had another orgasm, impaling her massive ass onto my cock.

"FUCK ME BOY," she screamed. "FUCK... MY BIG.... ASS... JOHNNY... JOHNNY... JOHNNYYYY..."

Her contractions were astounding, huge sphincter muscles alternately holding my throbbing cock like a vice or releasing it. Hold and release. Hold and release.

"OH JOHNNY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?" she wailed.

With her biggest orgasmic spasm she locked my cock tight, almost literally squeezing the cum out. I released gallons of jizz deep inside her butt.

"Oooo FUUUCKKK DEBRA.. mmmm OHHH FUUUCCCKK YESSS...."

I blasted her ass again and again, holding onto her hips like I was on some crazy amusement park ride, shaking and ejaculating - holding on for dear life.

"OOOOH FUUCCKKK.... OOOOHHH MRSss BLUXUMMMmmm..."

When I was finally done I pulled my cock out and fell backwards onto the big thick rug my heart beating like a drum.

Debra flexed her sphincter and ejected big gobs of my spunk. It ran in little globs all down her thighs and over her cunt.

The poor thing was still on her knees laying with her head on the sofa cushion, breathing in great ragged sobs as she tried to get wind back in her lungs.

Her asshole was a wide gaping hole, red and wet around the edges, distended by my recent buggery and her body was shaking, her mammoth bum cheeks quivering.

"Are you okay Mrs. Bluxum?" I asked solicitously. I started to think it had all gone too far this time.

After a minute she gasped, "yes, yes. Just a little bit overwhelmed I think..."

I helped her to her feet and sat her down in front of the fire. I put another wood on and went to get some water from the kitchen.

Amanda gave me a look I could not decipher as I walked past her. She leant hard up against the hallway wall watching me like some wild creature. If I don't move he wont see me. As I came back she ran into the bedroom, slamming the door.

Mrs. Bluxum drank gratefully and gave me a big reassuring smile.

"I've never done anything like that Johnny."

I helped her put her cardigan back on, partially covering her big saggy boobs. She was still a bit shaken.

We sat side by side looking into the flames and she put her head on my shoulder.

"I shouldn't have done it Mrs. Bluxum," I said. "It was too much. The day and this place and you just overwhelmed me. I'm really sorry."

"Don't be silly," she said happily. "More then I expected but it was wonderful."

We lay huddled together watching the flames and listening to the rain pelt down outside.

"I'm really starting to feel so very tired Johnny," she said after a while and put her head on my lap.

It had been a big day for an older lady, I thought to myself. A long walk in torrential rain, lots of hot whiskey, orgasms and buggery with my massive great dong! It was simply knocking her out.

I stroked her hair and her back and her ass and her breathing finally seemed to calm. After a little while more she began to snore softly.

I carefully extricated myself and, laying her sleeping form carefully back down on the lounge, went in search of Amanda.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you for all your comments - here below and via email. I read everything and I am looking for ideas for what happens after Amanda. There's a dungeon that needs exploring for starters. If you liked the story please also vote. It's very gratifying and good for the ego!

peteh57
peteh57
763 Followers
12