Retirement Home Massage Therapy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
758 Followers

Through a gap in the crowd I saw The Reverend Mother sitting on a barstool on the other side of the room. She gave me that wonderful warm smile that always melted my heart. Opening her mouth she pointed inside and pantomimed swallowing.

"It'll keep you going all night Johnny," explained Mrs. Watson. "You're going to need it."

I swallowed it dry. I knew what to expect.

The ultra lewdness of these overexcited women now made sense. They were bombed on a powerful psychotropic drug.

I should not have been surprised I guess. The Reverend Mother had trained all these women to rethink ingrained social conditioning. Ecstasy is a powerful aphrodisiac, the ultimate love drug. It had obviously removed their inhibitions completely.

Emma Watson was undoing the buttons of my shirt. She ran her hands over my heavily muscled chest and abdomen, swaying to the beat of the sexy Latin rhythms playing in the background.

As she pressed her hot voluptuous body up against me I felt my shirt being pulled off my shoulders by another equally passionate somebody behind me. Whoever it was rubbed her big boobs up against me and I felt big hard nipples grazing across my back. I was like the meat in a tit sandwich.

There was laughter and obscene suggestions from around us as Emma and the anonymous person stripped me off. "Get his pants off Emma!" or "Leave some for me!" and so on.

The urgent lustful tension made my heart beat faster and I felt myself flushing.

The anonymous hands of the lady behind me were down the front of my pants, gripping my immense hardon. "Mmmm, oh my, you do have a big one don't you?" she rasped in my ear.

I couldn't respond. Emma's tongue was in my mouth.

When I could finally draw breath I found the hand holding my cock belonged to a lovely old granny, one I had not met before. She had to be well into her seventies or eighties with tight, curly silver white hair and round wire-frame spectacles that seemed to magnify her eyes.

"Hello handsome," she said in that deep sultry voice reserved for older women.

Her frilly pink petticoat was so unlike what a granny would normally wear. Totally transparent I could see the verdant forest of gray pubic hair between her fat thighs. Gigantic pendulous breasts hung down to her waist on either side of a big fat belly.

Hormone Replacement Therapy really is the scientific wonder of the modern age I thought to myself.

She smirked at my lecherous stare. "So you like my big old tits sonny?"

It would have been rude to ignore her.

The old woman let me play with her tits as she unbuttoned my shirt. I put my hands under the hem of her baby pink doll nightie and fondled her great big boobs, plucking the big chunky nipples on the ends of her fat torpedo tits.

"We're taking your pants off now Johnny," said Emma Watson huskily, undoing the simple slipknot. When she pulled them down I obediently stepped out of them and stood there naked.

"Yes, yes, yes..." "Get 'em off Emma..." "Show me that big cock..." called the audience and within seconds all my clothes were gone.

Then someone turned the music off and Emma and the old woman stood aside.

I looked around bewildered and to my dismay realized I was standing naked and alone in front of the whole party of stoned horny women.

While Emma and the old lady had been striping me off, the party had found their seats on a big U shape lounge suite that I had not noticed in the crowded room.

My gigantic pulsing hardon was sticking up and out in front like a crane. Some clapped and laughed at me, others stared lustfully with predatory looks, all taking in the sight of my tight naked body.

Laying back scrumptiously on the soft brown leather, their beautiful curvaceous bodies were like a sexy smorgasbord sprawled out in front of me. Lace and lingerie, satin and silk, displayed their lovely big breasts and asses so much more perfectly then if they were all naked.

They teased me mercilessly; spreading their pussies lips like butterflies to show me their wet cunts all ready to be fucked. Big nipples were pinched and clits were rubbed. One or two were using their sex toys already, plowing dildos or vibrators inside their hot overexcited pussies.

It was seriously overwhelming.

In a sexual blur I jerked offoff in front of them all and this solicited more hoots and calls...

The old silver headed woman came to my rescue. She led me to a vacant seat and pulled me unceremoniously down to sit between her and my date.

Nurse Adams was stretched out on the lounge with a glass of champagne, looking at my massive erection with a wide smirk. I was so happy to see her I reached out and took her hand and she squeezed it back.

"They're going to eat you alive boy," she said with a lecherous wink. "Do you have a safe word?"

On my right, old torpedo tits was triumphant. "I got him Maud," she said to the woman beside her. The dear old woman wrapped her hand around my cock to jerk it a little.

Maud was another old, silver headed woman. They could have been sisters, in fact they looked just like one another, the same magnificent long fat tits, thick chunky thighs and big bellies - even the same frilly petticoat... except Maud's was blue, so you could tell them apart I guess.

"Well done Doris," said Maud. The lovely old lady jerking me off was Doris.

"Can you see the resemblance Johnny," croaked Doris lecherously, squeezing my painfully hard cock. Her sister Maud leant over to ask, "Have you ever done it with twins Johnny?"

They held their heads close together, ear to ear as they've probably been doing since they were little girls, their mother lining them up like this for neighbors and friends. They would have been little blonde's as children. Now their hair was colorless and so fine it looked like fairy floss.

There was absolutely no doubt Doris and Maud were identical twins. They were perfect duplicates.

John Lennon glasses completed the look. Perched on the end of their pointy noses the thick round spectacles were so thick they seemed opaque.

"Look at this Maudy..." said Doris stroking my massive erection.

"My my my... It's unnaturally big isn't it Doris?"

"I can barely get my hand around it Maudy..."

They nattered on, cackling to each other like a pair of old hens.

I didn't mind. Her warm hand, wrapped possessively around my colossal fat cock felt wonderful. I watched her wrinkled, liver-spotted old hand, fingers dotted with rings and jingling bangles around her wrist, as it moved up and down my massive dong.

The exhilaration of the love drug was starting to kick in. Everything was hypersensitive. When she squeezed the shaft and ran her thumb over the swollen purple glans my sphincter tightened and I found myself gasping with pleasure.

The lights dimmed and a huge television at the far end of the room came to life.

There was a sudden swirl of satin and lace settling. Conversation dwindle and a hush settled over the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE SHOWREEL

The video that was playing was an old one but must have been a crowd favorite. Over the next half an hour, while Doris jerked my cock we watched me and Emma Watson and Nurse Adams on my first day at work. On the screen Nurse Adams was humping my leg and jerking my cock as I fisted Emma Watson's juicy wet cunt. What a day that had been. (See Ch.01)

The chatter in the room was gone now, replaced with the electric drone of vibrators superimposed over the loud groans and slurping sounds coming from the surround sound system.

Like all the other women in the room, both the old dolls were watching the screen closely and I when Maud start playing with her sisters big hairy gray pussy, Doris returned her sisters affection, masturbating each other as they had probably been doing for sixty years.

They were very good at it.

When Doris looked at me and licked her lips it felt like an open invitation. I was so desperately horny I had to put my cock somewhere. I lifted the hem of Doris's pretty pink petticoat and the startled old woman rolled on her side, presenting me with her big old ass.

"He's going to do me Maudy," she gasped excitedly.

"Lucky duck." said Maud jealously.

Her ass was saggy and fat and her thick veined thighs were peppered with cellulite. When I ran my fingers into the plump wet cleft the dear old lady lifted her leg, spreading her ass cheeks apart, showing me her gaping pussy hole.

I rolled on my side slowly slid it inside her lovely old wet cunt. As I fucked her she was giving her sister a running commentary.

"Ooo Maudy," she groaned. "He's put his lovely big thing inside me..."

"Is it good?" asked her twin sister breathlessly.

"Mmmmm, oooo yesss... He's doing me so gooood Maudy..."

Now Debra Bluxum was on the TV. This footage was new to me but the day it was filmed came back to me like it was yesterday. I remember turning around to see Mrs. Bluxum filming Amanda and me. I had no idea she had captured so much of it. The video showed the sweet young teen and her toys, clear steady footage with close-ups of the teenager fucking herself, then me fucking her, my dick in her ass as Debra Bluxum ground her hot cunt over her granddaughters face. (Ch.04)

Doris and Maud and me watched it together as I slowly fucked Doris's lovely old cunt. It felt wonderful to my drug addled brain. I fucked her long and hard, deliberately slow, all the way out and all the way in, so she'd feel ever inch of my thick nine-inch shaft.

Soon she was gasping with pleasure, calling for her sister who was expertly rubbing her as I fucked her.

"Ooo Maudy... Ooo Maudy... Ooo Maudy..."

"Yes yes dear," said her sister, "let it happen..."

Her scream of pleasure momentarily drowned out all the noise in the room.

"OOOOHHHH MAUDY..."

She groaned I fucked her and I felt the gush of her juices as she squirted over my cock. The old women's orgasm was intense.

I eased my mammoth erection out of her lovely old cunt and, standing up with my colossal cock in hand, eagerly looked around for the next hole to fill.

All around the room women were getting off. The shag pile carpet was covered with big beautiful women rolling over each other, licking and rubbing and using toys of all different shapes and sizes.

Lots of women were looking at me expectantly but like a kid in a candy shop I didn't know where to turn.

Thankfully The Reverend Mother had a plan. She appeared beside me and took charge.

"Now Johnny," she said taking my cock in her hand, "we must ensure all my guests are satisfied..."

Firstly she led me to Maud, Doris's identical sister. I guess it went without saying that the sisters shared everything 50/50. The sweet old lady spread her legs, lifting her blue petticoat up over her big fat tummy.

"Yes please sexy boy," she rasped. "Its my turn now..."

Using my cock like a dog lead she forced me to kneel down between Maud's legs and then she positioned the head of my cock between the spread lips of the old woman's wet willing pussy.

I looked to the nun for approval and when she nodded her head and I slid myself inside.

Lying back on the plush leather lounge, the dear old thing opened her arms so she could hold me close as I fucked her - slowly at first and then faster and faster.

Her cunt was just like her sisters. It was like fucking Doris twice.

My massive cock felt like an iron bar and while it was super sensitive because of the drug I'd taken I had absolutely no compulsion to cum. The Molly had taken care of that as well. I determined I was going to fuck all these woman or die trying.

So my evening became a blur. The Reverend Mother leading me by my cock from one woman to the next.

Next to Maud was a lady I'd never seen before watching me pound the old woman's twat. She had a young face but her mop of thick steel gray hair, tied back in ponytail made her at least sixty. Her big blue eyes looked at me with such longing.

"Here now..." said the nun.

The lady didn't need to be asked. She rolled over and, lifting up her pretty yellow cherry blossom kimono, presented her lovely big ass to me.

Without saying a word to her I plowed into her pussy and began fucking her like a dog.

"I'm J... Julie.." she stammered as I pounded into her. "I've j... just m... moved in l... last Wed.. nesday. N... No friends yet ... I wasn't su... sure about t... tonight but then..."

"Put it in her ass Johnny," whispered the nun at my shoulder.

"...The Rev... erend M... Mother was... so k... kind..."

With a little warm champagne for lubrication I pushed my rabid penis slowly up inside Julie's asshole. Her chatter stopped with a sharp cry of surprise as the big purple head disappeared into her ass. Then there was crying and muffled screams, grunting and moaning as I invaded her sphincter.

Soon she was pushing against me sobbing with passion. I held her gray ponytail and rode her ass like a bucking bronco.

Another video started but few were watching.

The Reverend Mother began to really take charge now. She lined the women up, one after another around the big U shaped lounge. She directed them to kneel down with their elbows on the leather seat cushions. A line of big sexy bums.

One after the other I gave them a turn with the nun standing behind me, directing me from pussy to pussy, or asshole to asshole, one lovely big ass to the next. She directing my every move; who I was to fuck next and how I was to fuck her.

"Faster Johnny, faster..." or "I think she wants it in her ass Johnny... yes... put in in her ass..." or "tease her first Johnny... make her hungry for it..."

I'd push my cock into a gaping wet cunt or a tight anus and start pumping, holding the recipient's hips, fucking her hard and fast and...

...I'd feel the nun tap me on the shoulder. Time for the next one. All the while The Reverend Mother stood beside me, directing me, repeating over and over... "Don't you cum..." "Don't you cum yet..."

The line of old women's asses got longer, the movies on the big screen all but forgotten now. The nurse joined the queue, kneeling down beside Sylvia at the end of the line, and then the schoolgirl as well.

The room was full of moaning women and the acrid smell of sex permeated everywhere. Each steamy pussy was brand new and ready for me. Each asshole was tight with a velvet grip like they were trying to squeeze my cum out.

Those I wasn't fucking were masturbating themselves or fingering the lady next to them in twos and threes and fours. Dildos were pumped into friends' pussies, vibrators teasing clits and tongues in asses or sloppy wet cunts. Champagne was drizzled or splashed and licked off.

Women, intertwined in clumps of sexy flesh, started climaxing.

"This one..." demanded the nun pointing at a big meaty cunt. "Now this one..." a puckering asshole.

It went on and on. My cock was dripping with old woman juices and sweat poured off me as I fucked and fucked. When I had done everyone (except The Reverend Mother of course) I was obliged to go around again, fucking and fucking and fucking. It was the sweetest torture. In a dream I was directed from one hole to the next.

I made so many women cum that night. The love drug made me into an insatiable machine and the old women, uninhibited sluts.

Amanda had a huge orgasm with my cock in her ass. There were many close calls but the feel of that teens ass muscles contracting around my cock was as close as I'd got to blowing my load so far.

The Reverend Mother had to physically pull me out and I fell over backwards.

I was slow to get up and was pounced on.

Lying back on the thick pile rug they took turns took turns riding me. I lay there for hours as The Reverend Mother directed traffic. One would ride my big cock and another would sit on my face, demanding my tongue in their pussy or their ass.

Sylvia, my big Italian cafeteria lady was one of these. When she came she gushed all over my face like a tap, dowsing me with her juices. As her orgasm rocked her she screamed something obscene in Italian while I coughed and spluttered.

The famous Brenda-Lee was the last to orgasm. I'd fucked her cunt and her ass several times but in the end she came on the end of her big silver vibrator as everyone knew she would.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

COCKSUCKER

It was the early hours of the morning when The Reverend Mother finally decided that her guests were done. They all looked spent, disheveled but happy, laying about the place basking in their warm post-clitoral glows.

The orgy had taken its toll. It looked like a bomb had gone off. Food and spilt drinks and empty glasses were lying on the floor or upturned on the leather sofa. Pillows and dildos and vibrators still buzzing were scattered everywhere.

Some of The Reverend Mother's guests where sipping wine and chatting, or smoking. Some were even getting ready to go home. It was way past midnight - very late for some of the oldest ladies.

Nobody left though.

They were all looking at me walking around them like Pan with my massive erection sticking out obscenely. I was only missing the hooves and horns.

I was slick with sweat and my cock and balls were literally slathered with their juices that dripped down my legs.

"Look at it Reverend Mother," said the nurse in her most pompous condescending tone. "He is always like this around me..."

It was true of course. I can't explain why this old whore makes me so horny but she just does. Her uniform was long gone. Now she stood beside me, leering at my huge erection, fisted hands on hips, her plump round body spilling out of her steamy white-hot lingerie like a fat man in a sports car.

"Dear nurse," said the nun. "I think you like Johnny's big cock the best of all don't you?"

"Ohh yesss," confessed the nurse. "I do Reverend Mother. I do like it... very very much."

"Then I believe you should be the one to finish him, don't you think dear?"

"I always want to Reverend Mother," hissed Nurse Adams. "I dream about his cock..."

Nurse Adams fell to her knees in front of me looking up through her old-fashioned horn rimmed glasses.

Holding my cock in one hand she licked the underside of my balls and then slowly up to the pulsing tip, tasting all the ladies cum along the way. Then she suckled on the oodles of precum seeping out the top like a leaking tap.

She slowly took my big bulbous cockhead in her mouth. Her fire engine red lips stretching impossibly wide to accommodate me.

There was a collective gasp from our audience. Not many women can do that with my big member. It looks too big to fit. I can't imagine how she does it. Dislocates her jaw maybe?

She really is the best cocksucker.

My amazing slut nurse wrapped her arms around my thighs and slowly swallowed my massive cock down her throat.

Shaking with lust I watched it sliding down, down, down and then out again and her gasp for breath as it popped out. There were bright red lipstick tracks on my shaft.

Licking the head and then swallowing the lot again... lick the head then swallow... lick and swallow... She seemed in no rush but I couldn't last. The drugs had kept me hard as a rock all night but suddenly I knew Nurse Adams was going to make me cum.

I ran my hands through her short dry peroxide blonde hair, resisting the urge to put my hands on the back of her head and hold her on there but it was her show and I let her do her thing.

Gagging and slobbering Nurse Adams deep throated me while all the women looked silently on. I knew she'd keep going till I filled her up. She always did. The randy old bitch took pride in swallowing it all.

After a few minutes I felt the cum starting to boil in my balls. I finally did start pushing it in and out of her mouth. I held the side of her head and fucked into her throat.

peteh57
peteh57
758 Followers