Retirement Home Massage Therapy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
760 Followers

"OOOooh fuuuck Nurse A... Adams..." I moaned into the silent room. "You are gunna make me c... cummm..."

I was so desperately horny. I was going to cum... I was going to cum...

"mmmMM..oooOOO YESSSS Nurse Adams. FUCK. FUCK. FUCKKKK..."

The nurse just let me use her. I held her head a pumped roughly down her throat without any consideration. The sloppy 'chock, chock' sound and her loud gagging noises were disgusting.

"eckk... eckk... eckk..."

"OOOO FFUUUCCCKKKK... OHHHFFFUUCKKKK..."

I put my mammoth dong right down her neck like a bizarre sword swallowing trick. It was the perfect angle. The amazing cocksucking woman let me pump her head like a big ripe melon, in and out, in and our, my balls slapping against her chin.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... OH FUCKK..."

She held on. Even when I held my huge cock down her throat and her face was red from lack of air, she held on and slid her middle finger into my ass... tickling my prostate..

That was all I could take. I lost control...

Holding her head by the ears I came like a fire hose, squirting and squirting it all down inside her - injecting it directly into her stomach.

"AHHHHHFUCKING MOTHERFUCKER..."

The Reverend Mother was clapping happily. "Well done. Well done," she laughed as my body convulsed... squirt...squirt... squirt... squirt... squirt... And then they all started clapping, hooting and hollering like a bunch of rednecks at a truck rally.

I was shaky to the point of collapse. Post orgasm muscles relaxed and I suddenly had no strength left. The crazy love drug had finally worn off and I sat down heavily on my ass. I though I was going to pass out.

Nurse Adams looked proudly to The Reverend Mother for some praise. Her deep purple mascara had run up over her forehead - cum and drool was running out of her mouth and nose, dribbling down her chin.

The nun didn't disappoint her.

"Dear Nurse Adams, when Johnny started with our little troop I wasn't sure that putting you together was the right choice," she said taking the nurse's hands in hers. "But you have exceeded my wildest expectations."

They all started going home after that. It would be light soon, much later then many of these women were used to.

The nurse and I left together after thanking The Reverend Mother for a lovely night - as though we'd been to a pleasant dinner party instead of the wildest sex orgy.

Nurse Adams saw me home rather then the other way about. I guess she figured I'd never make it on my own - and she'd have been right. I don't think I could have found my door without her.

She stripped me off and dropped me in bed, pulling the covers up over my exhausted body.

"Good night lover boy," she whispered kissing me on the forehead. She turned off the light and closed the door as she left.

Just before I passed out I saw dawn light through my window.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for all your comments. They really mean a lot to me. If you like it go ahead and vote and if you feel inclined drop me an email. I get a real kick out of incorporating your ideas.

peteh57
peteh57
760 Followers