Retirement House

Story Info
Mike explores his wife & expand their marriage.
2.1k words
4.02
71.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers

© 2001 by Mike Yevchekov

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Please feel free to send me an email tell me what you think! It's nice to know what people like and dislike about my stories. For those of you who have taken the time, Thanks for all the kind words!

* * * * *

Today has been another day in paradise for Mike and Jennifer. Fall is the perfect time to be on the island. The temperature as well as the humidity drops. The days are shorter but very comfortable. This is the time of year where one can open up the house to the ocean breeze.

Mike purchased the house three years before he met Jennifer. Visiting the island was the only vacation he enjoyed. The island is only five miles long with 2/3 of it being a state preserve. One of the charms of the island is the fact that there are no roads, no cars, no traffic, and very few people. Sure, most of the houses are filled with vacationers. They come for a week or two and then go home.

Since their house is build on stilts there is a perfect cool breeze at night. Even though they are in Florida the height helps keep the mosquitoes and no-see-'em's to a minimum. Mike sits outside on their deck. Their house is on the south side of the island, which happens to be the highest point.

He takes a puff from his cigar and remembers a catalog that he was looking earlier. He things it was a catalog from Dream Dresser. The outfits and models look so sexy and erotic. He wonders how to get Jennifer to dress in like? What would they do once she was dressed like that? Well, I could blind fold her and use food on her body. Something like "9 ½ weeks". He remembers a night mask that he received for free. He can't remember why, but it didn't matter. He could use this to blindfold her to help keep her in suspense.

Mike sips his wine while he thinks back to what he can do to spice things up. This can be fun. I wonder if she will enjoy this? We have never played or acted out before. However, she does have a little submissive streak in her. Maybe this will spark something in her. A little light bondage might be what they need to spice things up. What to tie her arms and lets with? I don't want to use something like rope or twin. That would be too rough. I could use her hose or stockings. Soft and she will not feel captured. I can tie one end to the bedpost and the other to her. This sounds like fun.

Worried about his breath will smell Mike puts the cigar out and saves it for another day. He makes his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Tonight has to be perfect.

Jennifer is reading a book in the great room. He wakes past her and takes care of his hygiene. Then he walks into the bedroom and grabs her pantyhose. He uses one pair at each of the four bedposts. He tucks the one leg under the bed to make sure that Jennifer does not see them. He wants this to be a surprise. After taking care of all the details Mike returns to the great room. He sits down close to Jennifer and starts to watch TV. Anxiously waiting for her to become sleepy.

Jennifer finishes her wine and heads to the bedroom.

Mike looks over to her, "Night honey."

"Are you going to join me?"

"In a minute."

"'K, good night just in case I fall asleep before you come in."

"Love ya."

"Love you too."

Mike walks over to the bed and crawls under the covers. He's not sure if she is sleeping so he tries his best not to wake her. She looks so peaceful all snuggled in her warm comforter. He remembers a fantasy that she once told him. To walk into their house after work one day, a burglar is in the house. As she sets her purse down he grabs her, take her to the bedroom and ties her up. He uses her body and there is nothing she can do. Man I really want to tie her up and make her my sexual prisoner. To have her surrender herself to me, so that she can't move and I have free reign over her body. This will be erotic.

"Hello stud." She whispers to him.

"I thought that you were sleeping, but I'm glad that you are awake."

"Almost, but I wanted to wait for you."

"Oh really?"

"Snuggle with me."

Like a kid in a candy store he moves next to her firm body. She's wearing her normal t-shirt with her sexy nipples at attention. She accepts him and they move together and start to spoon. Their bodies wrap around each other and their friction starts heat things up. Mike can tell what she wants. He is not ready to take her.

"Make love to me." She whispers.

He's not in the mood for love; he wants something a little kinkier tonight. "Not yet." He grabs her hands with force and moves them above her head.

"Oh." She moans. Something ignites in her. Mike has never been forceful with her before. Even though he just started with her, she likes it. "Take me."

His fingers move down her body, lightly touching her. The excitement in her belly starts to grow, waiting for him to touch her. He lifts her t-shirt up exposing her body. Exposing her silky smooth flesh. As the bottom of her breasts are exposed he slows down, tighten the shirt against her rubbing the shirt against her, teasing her nipples. Her hips start to move involuntary telling him that she is ready for him.

She tries to reaches down but he stops her. "Dam you, fuck me now you bastard."

"When I am ready. He flips her over hard and slaps her panty-covered ass. "You are mine and you will do what I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl. Tonight you are mine." Mike slips the blindfold over her eyes. She moves her hands back down to her side. Her fingers dig into the bed sheets.

His fingers clutch her shirt pulling it tight against her. He uses her shirt to restrain her hands. Mike realizes that she wants to play a little and rips the shirt over her head. She gasps at his force. Using the shirt as a restraint he keeps her hands above her head. His fingers move towards her hard nipples and pinches them. "Don't move your hands again, or you will be punished."

He pushes her hands above her head. Trying not to alarm her Mike reaches down and takes hold of the pantyhose. He ties her left arm. Jennifer moans, as she knows what he is doing. She is surprised and becomes very aroused to his taking control. Next, Mike ties her other arm. Her arms are tied above her head in a spread eagle fashion.

Her body arches as he pinches her nipples. She accepts him unable to see him. Jennifer's hips rock humping the air waiting to accept him deep in her.

His fingers dig into her body. Touching her flesh wherever he wants as hard as he wants. Her nipples are hard. He reaches over and grabs a new nipple clamp. He opens the clamp and puts it on her left nipple. A low deep moan escapes her lips as the cold steel digs into her sensitive flesh. Slowly he moves his hands down her side to her pussy. His fingers touch her wet lips. He cups her sex holding her over heated pussy. He tries his best to hold her as her hips move.

"Make me cum." In a soft voice Jennifer says. "Feel how wet you make me?"

His fingers move lightly over her clit down to her wet pussy. His fingers glisten with her wetness. Teasingly he middle finger enters her. The fingertip presses against her hot walls until his knuckle touches her entrance. Then he pulls his finger out. Her lips open like a ripe flower waiting to be pollinated. Some of her love juice covers her blood-engorged clit. He starts to work small circles around her pleasure button.

He moves his fingers to her lips. "Lick my fingers, make them wet." His fingers move into her mouth and she starts to suck on them. "Can you taste yourself?"

She moans.

She uses her hips to force his fingers to her clit. She tries her best to make him touch her. Her moans become louder and she searches for him. When her clit finds his fingers she cries in pleasure. "Make me cum!" She starts to demand.

"Not yet."

"You fucking asshole, MAKE ME CUM!"

"Be quiet or you will be punished."

"I don't care. Fuck me now! Give me what I need!"

Now would be a perfect time to pour some wax on her body, Mike thinks but I can do that next time. His fingers lightly touch her body. He watches as she arches her back pushing her chest out with her hard nipples that are demanding and begging for attention. He focuses his attention on her nipples. Making wide circles around her nipples making sure not to touch them. His circles become smaller and smaller until his fingers start to touch her areolas.

Jennifer is panting. His teasing has pushed her over the edge. She finds comfort knowing that he can't see her eyes. She feels embarrassed with her arousal that is making the bed wet under her.

He moves on top of her between her legs, forcing her body deeper into the bed. "You are now my little slut." His cock moves over her craving opening. "I will take you when whenever I want. Do you understand?"

She moans in approval.

With a thrust of his hips his cock glides in, separating her lips until the head reaches her clit. He starts to masturbate her with the head of his cock. Her hips move trying to maximize the pleasure he is giving her.

He watches as her body tightness up, arching as her orgasm takes control of her body. With out a work, she starts to convulse as it rips through her body. Starting deep in her belly racing up to hear head. A few beads of sweat appear on her nipples as her craving is satisfied. He holds still waiting for her to come back to earth.

"Use me." She whispers to him.

Mike moves his hips and enters her. He hears her moan as he slowly slides deep into her warm pussy. "I love the way you feel. All hot against me."

"You make me that way."

Her legs wrap around him allowing him deeper access. He starts to increase his speed. Having her tied up and acting like a wanted slut has really turned him on. His ego enjoyed having her reach orgasm.

"Give it to me, harder."

He starts to pound her. Her legs move back to the bed allowing her to match his hips. She starts to milk his cock with her pussy wanting him to plant his seed deep in her. She loves the feeling of him cumming in her. She knows he is over the edge and wants him. It's an ego boots to know that he is cumming in her. She loves the feeling, watching him as he pushes one last time deep into her. He collapses on her pumping everything into her. She can still feel the twitching of his cock.

He moves to the side of Jennifer. Reluctantly he releases her hands from the pantyhose. She lifts up the blindfold, then reaches up and kisses Mike.

"I have never felt something so hot before."

"You like it?"

"God yes."

I will have to expand upon this. If she only knew what the Pandora box that you opened. What shall I do with her and to her next week?.

Together they drift off to sleep.

What you've just read is mostly true story. The names have been changed to protect the naughty. I'd love to hear any comments you may have. So please drop me a note and don't forget your email address, so I can reply. Please, take a second to Vote!

fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers