Retirement Interrupted Ch. 01

Story Info
Uncle lets impish niece move in for her final school year.
7.8k words
4.53
89.3k
132
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts incest, non-consensual sex, and abuse of authority as part of a fantasy tale, but it does not promote or endorse these behaviours in real life. All characters are the age of consent or older.

The story is a nod to the Japanese schoolgirl and European geezer-and-teen porn genres. It is about an older uncle being sexually submissive to schoolgirls who range from innocent to brazen, as well as some female staff at the school. The sex mostly focuses on exploration, titillation, and humiliation, but a couple of light domination scenes are included in later chapters for fun.

Although the story starts realistically, it gets gonzo at a few points, starting in the next chapter. The story is written as a time-compressed, hypersexual romp. In order to focus on the sensuous details and the debauched fantasy, it is "overdescribed" and only lightly plotted. Exposition, character development, and realistic pacing have been traded off for a focus on series of sexual vignettes. Think of it being like a video clip compilation of sex scenes from a dirty movie. The story is meant to be playful, not literary.

***** THURSDAY *****

*** Arrival ***

From his upper floor apartment window, Peter Summers watched a taxi pull up and his niece jump out. Skipping around the cab, she yanked up the handle of her suitcase, which the driver had lifted out of the trunk, and then gave him a surprising hug, which knocked him off-balance.

Miori had always been a silly girl like that. No—irrepressible would be a better way to describe her. She was a handful—a consideration that caused Peter some pause before agreeing to let her come stay. He was just beginning a quiet, solo retirement, after all. But he had a special relationship with his niece, and in truth, he was excited about her living with him for her final year at St. Lascivious, a prestigious prep school in town.

Miori scampered toward the building entrance, her sandals clacking on the sidewalk, her sundress flipping up behind her, and her two short ponytails swinging back and forth in unison as she ran. As her suitcase wheels bumped up and down on the uneven sidewalk, so did her breasts—much to Peter's surprise. Those were new, or at least, new since his last visit to his sister's place a couple of years ago.

Breast development aside, Miori still seemed very young. She was 18 years old but didn't look it—or act like it, for that matter. Her Asian appearance came from her Japanese father, and her fine facial features contributed to her resembling a little girl and would probably continue to do so well into middle age.

"Pizza Oven delivery," a young voice called out over the intercom.

"I didn't order any pizza," Peter replied.

"Uncle Pete," the girl said, giggling. "It's me."

"I didn't order any nieces either."

"Uncle Peter!"

He buzzed her up. Irrepressible, he thought.

The two of them had been very close when he used to live near his sister, before moving across the country for work. Since then, he had stayed in close touch with his niece by phone and social media.

Miori's parents were strict in raising her, which might partly explain why she acted younger than her age. In any case, Peter served as her sanctuary. He used to drive her to the mall without her parents knowing and let her keep contraband, like teen magazines, at his place. Often, she would tell her parents that she wanted to study at his place, but the two of them would cuddle on the couch watching videos instead—cartoons in the early years and romance films later on. Luckily, she was a good student, so the study ruse was never uncovered.

Peter walked out into the hallway as the elevator doors opened and Miori flew out.

"Uncle Pete," she yelled, running towards him and ditching her suitcase en route. She leaped into his arms. It was a good thing she was still petite.

"I'm here," she said, panting into his ear. She hugged his shoulders and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

"So you are," he said. The feeling of her breasts mushing into his chest was a novel experience.

"I told you I could find your place."

"Well, you did have my address."

"And I'm never leaving," she said, giving him a big kiss on the cheek. Then she stared at him with a huge smile.

"Welcome kisses," she declared, repeatedly kissing him on his cheek and then working down to his neck before going back to hugging him. A ponytail flipped into his eye. She smelled faintly of baby powder and citrus.

"I think your mom is going to want you back at some point," he said. "Go grab your bag, and we'll go in."

"Un-un," she said, moving around to face him, her button nose nearly touching his. "You can never put me down."

"Never?" he said. "I don't think I can carry you around for 10 months."

"No, Uncle Pete," she said, slapping his shoulder. "Not 10 months. Forever."

"All right," he said with a smirk. "Let's go."

He waddled awkwardly down the hall with his payload straddling his hips. He tried looking past his niece's face to find the suitcase, but she kept swivelling her face in front to get in his way.

"You're being a pain," he said.

"Nope." She kissed his cheek and rested her head back on his shoulder. "You love me."

He struggled with the bag and squirming girl but got the entire production safely back inside the apartment. Sidling into the kitchen, he set her down on the counter.

"Don't put me down," she cried, slapping his back. "Don't put me down."

"Here, let go for a minute. I want to give you something."

She released him. "What are you giving me?"

"Your seat on the counter."

"Uncle Peter!" She screwed up her face, but her eyes twinkled, melting his heart.

For the first time, he really got to examine his niece up close. She was still his little girl, but she had matured. Her eyes seemed more knowing, her lips fuller. Without trying to stare, he peeked below his sightline at her bust. Soft and round, her breasts had really filled in. A bit of cleavage appeared teasingly at her neckline.

"Uncle Pete, come back here," she said, bouncing on the counter. "I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Come here," she demanded, reaching with her arms. "It's a secret."

Relenting, he moved closer until she ensnared him again. "So what's the secret?"

Miori moved her mouth to his ear. Her breathing against his neck sent a shiver down his body. "Monster kisses!" she declared, assaulting him with big "smacky" kisses on his cheek, his neck, his ear, his mouth, his chin, his mouth, his other cheek, his mouth, his nose, his mouth—where she lingered.

He let her linger. Her lips were cushy, her kisses tender. He had never kissed his niece like that before. Then he snapped out of it and pushed himself back. Her eyes stared into his softly.

"Uncle Pete?" she whispered.

"Yes?" he said, coughing.

She jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist again. "Let's go in the other room and talk about school."

"Good idea," he said, waddling with her to the couch and plopping himself down with her straddling his lap. She laid her head on his shoulder.

"So I thought we could go visit the school tomorrow," he said. "Walk around. Get a lay of the land before your appointment with the dean on Saturday."

"I'm not going to school."

"Well, we don't have to go tomorrow, but we do have to buy your uniforms tomorrow."

"I'm never going to go."

"You're not?"

"No, I decided," she said, lifting her face. "We're getting married, and I'm going to live here with you."

He choked then smiled. "Are your parents okay with this?"

"We're not going to tell them."

"Do I get a say in this?" he asked, chuckling.

"Nope," she said. "Uncle Pete?"

"Yes?"

"Bunny kisses," she said softly and then began nibbling his neck. Slowly, she gave him little pecks up to his earlobe, exhaling into his ear. Then she nibbled across his cheek and along his jawline.

He closed his eyes. He shouldn't be enjoying this.

She nibbled to the point of his jaw and then up to his mouth. Pinching his lips with hers, she nibbled his lower lip then the upper one, and then went side to side.

He pursed his lips a couple of times to get a full kiss, but she only nibbled. Then realizing the situation, he sat up.

"You, uh, you should get unpacked," he said blushing.

She gazed at him sweetly. "Okay," she said, jumping up. "Let's go." Grabbing his hand, she pulled him to the spare room—her new bedroom.

"I think you can do it yourself," he said as he snagged her suitcase on the way.

"But we always have to be together," she replied, dragging him inside.

*** Unpacking ***

Soon her clothing covered the bed, and she began hanging up shirts in the closet. Scanning the pile, he looked uncomfortably at panties and bras, crop tops and mini-shorts, leggings and low-cut socks with pom-poms. He picked up a bra strap gingerly between thumb and forefinger and then let it drop to the bed.

"Look, I'll just let you finish," he said, turning to leave until she grabbed his wrist.

"Always together," she insisted, yanking him onto the bed and straddling his lap. "You're not going to be a very good husband if you keep leaving my side," she said, glaring down with a long sigh.

"I don't need to see all your unmentionables," he said. "Why don't you get unpacked and then come out. We' watch a movie or something."

"Really?" she said with a smirk. "What's wrong with them?" Picking up a pair of panties, she held them over his face and then let them go.

"Hey," he said, brushing them off.

"They're just my panties," she said, picking up another pair and wiping them over my face. The slippery polyester slid over his mouth and cheeks.

"Stop it," he said, but she jerked them upwards as he tried to grab them.

"They're mom underpants, aren't they," she said, bobbing the panties up and down on his face. "You want to see what I'm going to wear when I'm here instead?"

Pulling out her phone, she curled up beside him on the bed. After a few swipes, she held the phone in front of his face. On the screen, an impossibly tall, thin model was wearing—barely—white lace lingerie that was virtually see-through.

"What is this?" he said.

"See, this is a demi-bra, and these are thigh-high stockings, and these are lace boyshorts," she said, "but I'm also going to get bikini panties and a thong." She swiped the screen to show those selections.

"You really think your mom is going to let you get this?"

"I'm not going to get them, silly," she said, putting her phone away, grabbing him by the wrist, and pulling him off the bed. "You're going to buy them for me."

"I'm not buying you lingerie," he said as she dragged him into the bathroom.

"Yuh-huh." Reaching under her dress, she shucked down her panties and sat on the toilet. "Cause you love me."

"What are you doing?" he exclaimed as a tinkling sound echoed in the toilet bowl. "This is inappropriate." Exiting quickly, he closed the door behind him.

"Uncle Pete?" she called out. "Uncle Pete?"

"You and I are going to have a talk when you are done."

"Uncle Pete, I need your help."

He waited in her room for her to finish. Eventually, she shuffled back to him seated on her bed. Shimmying between his legs, she leaned against him.

"We have to talk about boundaries, young lady," he said, trying to sound stern but flinching as her face neared his. "Do you really think what you did in the bathroom just now was appropriate?"

Pouting, she touched her nose to his. "You didn't help me," she said, dropping in his lap the panties she had been wearing.

"Miori!" He held the panties out to her as she backed away. "Put your panties back on."

"You have to help me," she said, grabbing the hem of her skirt. "That's why I called out for you." She slowly lifted her skirt.

"Stop, stop, stop," he said, her smooth thighs coming into view.

"No, no, no," he pleaded as a wispy patch of black hair appeared.

"Okay, okay," he finally relented, bending down to hold open her panties.

She stepped into them, and he pulled the thin waistband up her legs, his thumbs sliding along the silky skin of her legs. Turning his face away as she lifted her skirt, he saw her pubic hair and soft pussy lips out of the corner of his eye, hovering just inches away.

With a hand on his head for balance, she leaned toward him, pressing her stomach against his face, the soft, smooth skin kissing his cheek, as he snapped her panties on her waist.

Shocked, he quickly retreated to the living room, plopping down on the couch and staring up at the ceiling. Was he worried that things were getting out of hand or that he was getting excited by it, he wondered.

*** Changing ***

After she finished unpacking, Miori scampered out of her room and crawled onto his chest.

"You didn't help me," she said, curling her arms around his neck and nestling her face under his chin.

"Miori," he sighed. "You can't ... We can't ..."

"Uncle Pete?"

"What?"

"Apology kisses," she purred, planting a soft, full kiss on his neck. Then she kissed up to his cheek and around to his mouth. Her lips enveloped his, sucking on them a bit.

He inhaled. This was wrong, this was wrong.

Lifting her head, she gazed tenderly at him. "Uncle Pete." She combed her fingers through his hair. "Can we watch a video now?"

"Sure," he said weakly.

"Jammies time," she declared, jumping up and pulling him back to her room. "My PJs are on the shelf."

He noticed a black and white fleece onesie on the closet shelf.

"Oh my goodness," he said, unfolding the suit and seeing its hood with bear ears on it. "You've had this panda suit for years. It still fits you?"

Turning around, he saw his niece standing at the end of the bed totally naked. "Whoa!" he cried.

"Okay. Help me put it on." With her arms outstretched, she smiled at him with a grin that was both innocent and devilish.

Her breasts transfixed him. Soft and round, but perky, they pointed slightly upward. Her little nipples with almost no areolas had stiffened into nubs. He shook his head to break his daze.

Thrusting the bear suit toward her, he said, "You should put this on yourself," but he fumbled and dropped it. As he bent down for it, she lifted a foot, so he decided to help her put it on in order to get it over with.

She placed a hand on his head to steady herself, as he wrestled the suit up her legs. Her stomach rubbed against his face again.

"Careful," she said as he grab the tab of the zipper. "Don't catch my panda fur in the zipper."

"I'll be careful," he said as he slowly zipped her up.

"No, this panda fur." Taking his hand, she pushed it into her suit. His fingertips glided through her pubic hair and came to rest on her pussy. He quickly pulled his hand out.

"Shouldn't you be wearing underwear?" His fingers felt slightly damp, and disturbingly, it thrilled him.

"Oh, Uncle Pete. I told you. I just have yucky underpants." She moved his hand back behind the zipper to shield her body as he zipped her up. He felt her bare skin and got thrilled again.

"Uncle Peter, close your eyes. You shouldn't be peeking at my puss-puss."

He blushed, and his cock stiffened. As he finished zipping her up, he overemphasized the final tug up under her chin, and she coughed comically.

"You're next," she said, skipping out of the room.

"Where are you going?" he called out. Following her, he was surprised to not find her in the living room.

"You don't have any PJs," she said from his bedroom. He entered to see her rifling through his dresser.

Holding up a handful of underpants, she cried, "Oh my goodness, look at all these." She tossed them onto his bed, and he ran to gather them back up.

"Wow!" She held up a pair of bikini briefs. "How small are these?"

Dropping the pile, he swiped them out of her hands.

"You have to try some of these on for me," she said, sweeping her hand through the pile.

"I'm not going—"

"Oh my," she squealed, holding up a pair of silk boxers. "This is what you're wearing tonight." Dropping to her knees, she undid his fly.

"Stop it," he said, trying to grab his pants, but she yanked them down in a single pull. He quickly covered his bulge with both hands.

"What's that, Uncle Pete?" she asked, pulling a hand away.

Poking a finger through the fly in his briefs, she said, "You've got a hole in your underpants." She rubbed her finger up and down the underside of his cock through the material inside the fly. "Uncle Pete, is that your wiener?"

"Stop it, Miori!"

"Take them off," she declared, pulling on his briefs. He was able to grab them in time, but the waistband caught the tip of his cock and painfully pulled his erection down like a lever. He twirled around in a panic.

From behind, she yanked at the briefs again, uncovering his ass. "Uncle Pete," she said, tickling a finger down his crack. "I can see your bum."

"Out," he yelled, but with another yank, she had his briefs down at his ankles. He slapped his hands over his crotch and fled to his closet, where he quickly put on some track pants and a t-shirt.

Still on her knees, she held his silk boxers out towards him. "Ahem," she coughed.

"Out, out, out," he said, hustling her into the living room. His erection waggled around under the loose material of his pants.

*** Movie ***

At the couch, he sat down immediately, hoping to hide his condition.

"I wanted you to wear these," she said, straddling his lap and rubbing the boxers over her cheek. "Mmm, so soft."

"Don't do that. Why do you still have those? Take them back."

"So why do you have a hole in your underpants, Uncle Pete?" she asked, holding up the boxers. With her hand inside, she stuck a finger through the opening. "Is that where your wiener goes?"

"Miori!"

With a smirk, she playfully kissed her protruding fingertip until he grabbed them and threw them across to a chair.

"Tell me," she demanded, slapping his chest.

"The fly makes it easier to take a piss sometimes," he said. Then he shook his head. "You don't need to know these things."

"Well, how come these pants don't have a fly?" she asked, pulling at the elastic waistband of his track pants.

"Miori, stop it," he said sternly, hoping she would give up, but she kept staring at him.

"Well, sometimes it's just easier to pull the pants down."

"Like this," she said, yanking the waistband down. His cock popped out, and he quickly grabbed the pants back.

"Uncle Pete!" she giggled. "I saw you wiener. Why is it so stiff?" She yanked the band again, but he held on tightly.

"I want to see it," she said, pulling against his grip. They tussled. Then she slipped her hand inside his pants and touched his cock, causing her to gasp.

He lifted her to her feet. "Go put a movie on," he said sternly, trying to ignore how his erection was tenting out his pants. She pouted but skipped over to his shelves of DVDs.

"We need a lovey-dovey movie, Uncle Pete."

"I don't have any lovey-dovey movies."

"Oh, boo," she said, scanning the titles. Then she bent down. "Yes you do."

"I do?"

"Yup," she said, feeding the disc into the player and returning to the couch. "It's an old one, but the title is perfect."

She crawled onto his lap and snaked her arms around his neck. "The Lover," she said overdramatically, kissing him on the cheek.

"The Lover?" he mused. "The Lover? Jane March? I forgot I had that one."

"Let's lie down." Grabbing his ankles, she swung him around to lie along the couch. Then she laid on top of him, resting her head on his chest. He shifted so that his erection would not poke her too much.