Retirement Interrupted Ch. 06

Story Info
Uncle confronts dean and adopts a schoolgirl harem.
10k words
4.69
22.6k
24
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts incest, non-consensual sex, and abuse of authority as part of a fantasy tale, but it does not promote or endorse these behaviours in real life. All characters are the age of consent or older.

As the story makes references to plot and character elements from earlier chapters, reading the story from the beginning is recommended.

***** MONDAY EVENING *****

*** The Cramped Ride Home ***

Miori confirmed that Eva would be out shortly, so Peter sneaked out of the locker room with his niece to wait in the car. Peering around corners like an escaping convict, he was keen on not being seen leaving the girls' change room, and he certainly didn't want to run into the dean, especially since he had told her that he had an appointment. The hallway was clear when they left, as so was the building exit.

"Aren't Eva's friends great?" Miori said as they threaded their way through the parking lot.

"Yeah, I didn't realize she had such close friends here." He swivelled his head around, still paranoid about running into the dean. "Maybe it's not a good idea for her to live with us."

"Why do you say that?"

Unlocking the car door, he said, "Because we will be keeping her from spending time with them."

"No we won't, Uncle Pete," Miori said as Eva came up behind them.

"Didn't you talk to him?" Eva said, grabbing the keys out of his hand. "You said you were going to ask him for me." He watched as Hannah, Natisha, and Gigi, all in their school uniforms, filed in behind her, circling the car with duffel bags and wheeled suitcases.

"Can you open the trunk?" Gigi asked.

"There aren't enough seats," Natisha said, peering in a window as Miori and Gigi loaded the trunk. "We're going to have to squeeze in."

"What's going on?" he asked.

"I can drive," Hannah offered, taking the keys from Eva, "and then someone can sit on Mr. Summers' lap in the back."

"Ooo, me, me. I'll do it," Gigi said, winking at him. "I'm the smallest."

"Hang on," he exclaimed, open-mouthed, as the girls started getting in the car.

"Oh look," Gigi said, waving up at the administration building. "It's Dean Payne."

Snapping his head up to her window on the second floor, he swallowed as he saw the dean scowling back at them. Shit.

"I think I should drive," he said, but Eva pulled him into the backseat, hugging his arm, and Gigi plopped onto his lap, hugging his neck.

In the front, Miori explained the directions to Hannah. "I know where that is," she said, pulling out of the lot.

"How's my gum," Gigi asked Peter as Natisha, sitting beside him, played with the hair on the back of his head.

"I ... uh ... I might have thrown it out."

"I gave that to you." Gigi popped another stick in her mouth. "I'll have to replace it."

"What's with all the luggage?" he asked, although he was afraid he knew the answer.

"They're going to live with us, Peter," Eva said, kissing him on the cheek as she snuggled into his side. "Miori said it would be okay."

"Did she?" he said as Miori peered over the seat with a big grin.

"We really appreciate it," Natisha said, leaning over to kiss him on the mouth. Her lips were amazingly full and soft. "You don't know how boring it is living at the school." With her face only inches from his, he looked into her soft eyes, which crinkled into a smile when she saw him staring.

"It is so-o-o boring," Hannah said, confidently making turns with the car.

"Did you know that Uncle Pete and Eva are married?" Miori said.

"What?" Gigi yelped

"Miori!" Eva cried. "We are not married."

"No, not really," Miori said, "but they spend all their time having sex like they were married."

"Miori," Eva cried. "We do not."

"You mean Mr. Summers is a freak?" Natisha squeezed the back of his head.

"Oh, you have no idea," Miori said. "He won't leave either of us alone."

"Mmm, I'm going to enjoy this," Gigi said, squirming on his lap. "I hope you're not taking advantage of my girl Eva." She flashed a devilish grin.

"Miori has a habit of exaggerating," he said.

"You saw how I defended my girl," Gigi said to him. "I can mess you up too." Planting her lips on his mouth, she kissed him roughly.

"What do you mean 'defend me'?" Eva asked. "What happened in the locker room?"

"Nothing, baby girl," Gigi said, giving her a sensual kiss. "I just got your back." Then turning back to him, she added, "Besides, I already know how to control this one."

She reached into his jeans to play with his cock and ended up grabbing his cock sleeve. "Don't," he said, trying unsuccessfully to pull her hands away. "You shouldn't be doing that."

As he wrestled with Gigi, he said to Miori. "Where the hell is everyone going to sleep? There's not enough space."

"Uncle Pete, you're always forcing us to sleep with you, so I thought they could share the other bed."

"Oh my goodness," Hannah said. "Is there a lock on our door?"

"He is a freak," Natisha exclaimed.

"He is." Gigi pulled his cock sleeve out. "Look at this creepy thing."

"I saw that in the locker room. What kind of freak wears that?" Natisha said, taking it in her hand. "Maybe it's so he can whip it out. You might have to protect me before we get home." Squeezing her hand, she rubbed his skin through the material as she stroked him. He stiffened.

"No problem." Gigi kissed him repeatedly and then settled in on his lap to keep doing it.

Cuddling his arm, Eva kissed his cheek. "Poor Peter. They're terrorizing you."

Natisha was definitely athletic. Despite her arm being at a bad angle, she stroked him firmly and rapidly without letting up. He was being quickly aroused. He wanted to complain, but Gigi kept his mouth covered. Pushing her tongue in, she slipped the gum into his mouth and then sucked it back out.

"Your boyfriend is going to perv out all your friends," Miori said, watching the action intently.

When he got close, he called out, but it ended up being a murmur in Gigi's mouth. Seeing his hips beginning to buck, Natisha grabbed his face, stealing him away from Gigi. Kissing him firmly, she sped up her stroking.

He came hard, spurting into his cock sleeve. Cum oozed through the material, seeping out the tip and soaking down the shaft.

Watching Natisha, Gigi smiled, her eyes twinkling. Then she gave Natisha a big kiss before licking the cum off her hand.

"Thanks for the gum," Natisha said, sticking her tongue out with the wad of gum from Gigi's kiss on the end of it.

Pulling a towel out of her gym bag, Eva began to wipe up his mess. "Off," she said to Gigi, forcing her to change places with Eva, who kneeled between his legs to finish cleaning him up.

"You see," Miori said. "Freak."

"Yeah, but I kind of like his freakitude," Natisha said.

As Hannah pulled up to the apartment, Natisha gave him a long kiss on the mouth, which she ended with an elaborate smacking sound. "Thanks," he said, spitting into his hand the gum she had just slipped him.

After zipping him up, Eva helped him get out of the car. The girls retrieved their luggage from the trunk and then head off for the apartment. Before he closed the trunk lid, Hannah confronted him, her face soft and compassionate.

"You look upset," she said, hugging him. "All the girls embrace your essence and feel your aura."

"Okay," he said as she grabbed her bag and caught up with her friends.

"She's studying to be a naturalistic therapist," Eva said, cuddling into his side. Then the two of them, arms around each other's waist, followed along.

Seeing the line of girls with all their luggage entering the apartment lobby, he was suddenly struck with how bad an idea this venture was.

*** The Bonding Exercise ***

The apartment was a beehive. The newest residents were toting their bags into the girls' room, while Miori and Eva carried bags out of the room over to his. Even though music got cranked up, the girls' voices drowned it out. The commotion confirmed for him that the apartment was going to be too small for all of them.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Eva said, ushering him into the bathroom. As she turned on the water in the sink and pulling down his jeans, he beckoned Miori to discuss the problem of the new living arrangements.

When Miori entered, she said, "Oh, let me get the others. They need to learn how to do this."

"Miori, stop," he said, shutting the door.

"All right, you two, do you see how crowded it is out there?" he said as Eva applied soap to his groin, smoothing it over his cock and balls. "Do you hear how noisy it is?" Eva squeezed his balls, massaging them. "Everyone is bumping into each other." Eva slid her hand up and down his shaft.

"Eva, you're going to have to stop that," he said, grabbing her hands.

"You'll get used to it, Uncle Pete," Miori said. "Here, let me help." Four hands were now grabbing, pulling, sliding, and soaping his cock.

"No, no," he said. "Stop it." He began to get stiff. Holding his shaft, Eva rubbed his cockhead in circles with her palm, while Miori played with his balls.

"Enough," he said, pulling their hands away and rinsing himself off. As Eva towelled him off, he said, "One night, then they go back."

"But Peter," Eva whimpered.

"Don't worry, Eva," Miori said, winking, "After tonight, he'll beg us to let them stay."

Putting the towel back, Eva caressed his semi-hard cock. "Do you want me to get you some clean underpants?" Her stroking was slow and tender.

"I'll get them," Miori said, opening the door.

"No you don't. You'll get my thong." He called out, "Hannah."

"Hey," Eva said.

"Woo-oo-oo, a new girlfriend," Miori cooed.

"No, she's just someone I can trust," he said as Hannah entered. Her eyes opened wide when she saw Eva gently rubbing his partially firm erection. "Can you get me a pair of track pants from my bedroom?"

"Sure thing," she said, hustling away.

Then Gigi came around the corner. "What going on in here?" she said. "Nice! Teesh, come see this."

"Mmm," Natisha said as she poked her head in. "Freaky Mr. Summers."

"Freaky Petey." Miori giggled as Hannah squeezed through the crowd to deliver his pants.

"Everyone out," he said, shooing the girls back into the living room, but Hannah stayed behind.

Rotating her hand in the air in small circles, she moved her hand down his front from head to waist. Then she hugged him, pressing the side of her face against his. They stood like that for a while as he listened to her breathe. His cock poking into her school skirt, he felt weird just embracing her like that.

"What are we doing?" he asked.

"Letting my aura soothe you," she said into his ear. "You still seem upset about everyone being here. Why don't we re-establish our harmony? I know an exercise we can do to synchronize all of our energies."

He wanted to laugh, but at least she was trying. "Okay, sweetheart, let's go do your thing," he said to her before she zipped out, allowing him to put on his pants.

Walking out, he found Hannah standing naked in the living room, unfolding the throw from the back of the couch. Her long hair reached down her long body and swept back and forth across the small of her back drawing his eyes down to her cute little bum and long legs.

As he approached, the girls scrambled out of their room, naked as well, giggling and shoving each other as they formed around him. Eva cuddled into his side, and Miori looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"For us to live here together in peace and love, we need to share each other's auras and synchronize our vital energies," Hannah said. "So we are going to do an exercise called 'entwining' that will fuse together three of our chakras with Mr. Summers and bind all of our spirits together."

Miori pinched his ass cheek, causing him to flinch.

"The sacral chakra," Hannah said, placing a hand just above her pussy. "Connecting here will allow us to share our feeling of well-being and our pleasure with each other's company."

"Yeah," Gigi said, clapping. "That's where I get my pleasure." Natisha bear-hugged her from behind to silence her, causing Gigi to look up at her with a smile. Then Gigi wrestled Natisha's hands down to her pussy, trying to get her to finger her.

"The heart chakra," Hannah said, moving her hand to her chest. "Connecting here will allow us to share our inner peace and our love for each other."

Eva caressed his butt with her hand, petting it.

"And the throat chakra," Hannah said, clasping her throat. "Connecting here will commit us to communicating with each other our truth and feelings."

"Uncle Pete," Miori said, "We're going to play truth or dare."

Hannah asked Eva to get him to lie down on the couch. As he reclined, Eva pulled his track pants off, and then Hannah laid on top of him, her little tits poking into his chest and her smooth skin pressing down along his body.

"Yeah, baby," Gigi said. "Entwine that freak."

"Let's do two minutes each," she said as she got Miori to pull the cover over their bodies and over their heads.

"Don't get pervy under there, Uncle Pete," Miori said, giggling.

Hannah cuddled on top of him, her lanky body stretching all along his. "Do you feel my energies?" she said, her lips almost touching his.

"Sure," he said as she slipped her hand between their bodies, sliding it down to his groin.

"This is your sacral chakra," she said, running her hand along his cock before saying, "Oops," and then slipping her hand underneath it onto his stomach. "Do you feel that? Your energy where my hand is?"

"I feel something." His attention focused on his cock's upperside rubbing on her hand and its underside on her abdomen. He stiffened.

"How about this?" she said, scooching down to kiss his lower abdomen. As his erection rubbed across her cheek, she moved it aside with her hand, unintentionally pulling along it. "Do you feel your energy here, now?"

"Yeah. I feel that."

"Mmm, there we go," she said, sliding up to his chest, where she kissed him while still holding his erection. "This is your heart chakra."

"Got it," he said, enjoying her lips on his chest and thrusting lightly into her hand, hoping that she would start stroking him.

Then she slid up to his neck. "This is your throat chakra," she said, kissing his tender skin, sending shivers down his body. Below, he pumped his erection slowly into her grip. He moaned.

She seemed to get lost kissing him—nibbling and licking, sucking and smooching. His neck tingled, and his cock strained in her grip.

Eva pulled the cover down. "That's two minutes," she declared. "Hey, are you bonding or making out?"

Jumping up, Hannah hugged Eva. "Don't be mad," she said. He got a thrill out of watching their little breasts and delicate pussies press into each other.

With his erection stretching into the air, Gigi cried, "I'm next," pouncing on him and throwing the cover over their heads.

"Hey, Hannah," Gigi said, grabbing his erection, "I think you screwed up his chakra chakra."

"Sacral chakra," Hannah said.

"Whatever," Gigi said, jerking him, "I may need to be here for a while to fix it."

"Are you taking this seriously?" Hannah said.

"What do you think, Mr. S.?" Gigi bore down on his cock, gripping his firmly as she stroked. "Am I doing this seriously enough?" When he groaned, he could hear Miori laugh.

"Don't," he whispered. "Not so hard."

"Don't. Not so hard," she mimicked his begging as she sped up her jerking. "If you don't last, we can do it again."

"Oh god," he said, clenching to keep from cumming.

"Time," Eva said in an annoyed tone.

Giving him a big pout, Gigi threw off the throw and bounded off the couch. "I don't think that was two minutes," she said, pointing at him. "You owe me."

Bear-hugging Eva around the waist, Gigi lifted and spun her around, causing Eva to shriek. "Your boyfriend is fun," Gigi said, giving her a kiss on the mouth and then letting her down. "But he's a freak."

Natisha laid down beside him and slithered over his body. Her skin was super soft, but as he slid his hands down her body, he could feel how toned her muscles were.

Someone pulled the throw over them. "Well let's start bumping our chakras," Natisha said, kissing him fully on the mouth.

He loved how good a kisser she was. Her soft mouth pursed around his lips, playing with them, sliding over them, sucking on them, while her pubis ground into his erection.

"Are you linking your chakras?" Hannah inquired.

"Hmm-mmm," Natisha murmured into his mouth. Her agile hips wiggled around, rubbing against his erection and pushing it to pop up between her thighs. Then she angled her pussy to capture his tip. Without stopping her kissing, she slid her pussy down his shaft. He moaned into her mouth.

Settling inside her pussy, he felt her warm, wet pussy wall hug his cock. Then suddenly her pussy clenched around him. She had amazing muscle control. Slowly, she bucked her hips, her pussy sliding from cockhead to base over and over.

He had never felt anything like it. It was so overwhelming that he just released without warning, cumming in her in thick spurts. His whole body went limp.

"You feel my peace and love, baby?" she said softly to him.

"Oh my god, yes," he whispered, his head swimming.

Smiling, she gave him one last kiss and then threw the cover off. "This guy's chakras are all synched up," she said, getting off him, her breasts and ass bouncing as she stood.

Miori hurried to curl up beside him, covering them with the throw in a single pull. Leaning beside him on her elbow, she grinned at him.

"Can I play with your chakras?" she said, reaching down for his cock. Finding it limp and slimy, she flipped it around and then brought her hand to her face to smell her fingers.

"Did you cum?" she said to him in a whispery shout.

"Yeah."

Slapping his chest, she rolled on top of him, playfully pressing her face close to his and glaring at him. "You're such a perv," she said. Then she laid her head down beside his, as if they were going to sleep.

"Are you linking to his chakras?" Hannah asked.

"I'm still trying to find them," she said. "I think Natisha took them."

He thought he heard a knock at the door. "What was that?" one of the girls said.

"You owe me some alone time," Miori said.

"I always seem to owe you that."

There was a commotion in the room.

"I'm serious," Miori said. "Tonight, I get you to myself."

"Are you going to come out of there, Mr. Summers?" The voice of Dean Payne shot down his spine like a jolt of electricity.

*** The Unexpected Visit ***

Suddenly, the throw was pulled off. Ginger looked down on them impassively. In the middle of the room, the dean glowered at them as she unbuttoned her black trench coat. On either side of her, the naked girls fidgeted nervously, although Gigi seemed ready to blow.

"Just as I thought," the dean said, throwing her coat to Ginger. "A sick little den of perversion."

Under her coat, the dean was wearing a serious, black leather outfit—elbow-length gloves, a close-fitting vest with no blouse, a tight mini-skirt, black stockings, and knee-length boots. She even had a riding crop, which she was tapping against the side of her leg. Obviously, she hadn't just dropped by for a casual visit.

He sat up, and Eva threw herself onto his lap as if to protect him. With a sigh, the dean said, "Miss Skygghetsen, Miss Tanaka, stand up. Don't make things worse for yourselves. We have a lot to get through tonight."

"It's okay," he assured them, prompting them to join the others. Then he stood up, holding the throw in front of himself as a cover. With a swipe of her crop, the dean slapped it to the ground.