Retirement Package

Story Info
Retired man fancies the pretty young neighbor.
6k words
4.34
117.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Reed first retired two years before, early retirement afforded by smart and lucky business practices, life had seemed grand. The move to Florida that occurred soon after putting him in the perfect area to go fishing whenever he wanted, sit on his porch and relax, or just lay in bed. With four acres of tree covered land, surrounded by other people having much the same, he could see his neighbors but not hear them. Only the damned rooster seemed to care about getting up early.

As he mowed the acre of grass he kept as a lawn, he wondered again about the young woman who lived on the next property over, a rental trailer owned by a fellow in Tampa. Reed had spoken with him once about mowing the property when it was not occupied, but right after that the young woman had moved in with her three small children.

Once every two or three weeks, he would see a pick-up parked in front of the trailer but only for one or two days at most. With very little need to spend time watching the neighbors, Reed only caught glimpses of the woman, seeing the kids mostly.

Almost six months had passed when the knock came on the door. It was late, almost eleven, and dark as Hades outside. Grabbing his pistol, Reed opened the door a crack after turning on the porch light. Standing there, pretty as a picture, was a young woman wrapped in a house robe. Glancing at her feet, he saw she was bare foot.

"Yes, ma'am, can I help you?" he asked, reaching back to put the pistol down out of sight.

"Sir, I am your neighbor." She pointed toward the trailer. "We have a problem with the toilet and I can't get it fixed. I called the landlord but he is not answering." Her voice was very low and almost shy, making it very hard for Reed to deny her. "Could you look at it please?"

"Can you use the other one until tomorrow?" he asked. Damn, I hate toilets, he thought to himself.

"We only have one, sir." Why she had to be so pretty, like a cute little mouse, he would never know. Little women had always been his weak point.

"Let me grab some pants," he told her.

"I will wait and walk with you," she offered.

"I was going to ride my 4-wheeler," he told her. "You are welcome to ride along."

Without hesitation, she replied, "Thank you, I think I will." She might be shy but she certainly seemed to make decisions quickly enough. Certainly a sign of some intelligence, Reed thought.

Pulling his toy from the barn, he realized she might have a problem straddling the seat behind him. Stopping beside her, she looked at the seat and at him, deciding to ride anyway. As he watched, she pulled her house gown through from the rear, between her legs, bunching it in the front. The slim, strong legs that came into view were good enough for a second look and Reed had always been a dirty old man.

Showing her the place to put her feet, she mounted easily and they were off. Her arms snaked around his waist after the first bump and she held on the rest of the way. Stopping at her front door, Reed turned to watch her dismount and he was not disappointed. Somewhere along the ride, the tie belt had come loose, so when she swung her leg over the back to dismount, the top of her robe came open. By the light of her porch lamp, he could see a lacy black baby-doll nighty covering a nice pair of tits. At fifty-six and between girlfriends, Reed was susceptible to anything frilly and hinting of sex.

Feeling his temperature rising, he felt it best to change the scenery. Climbing off the other side, never hinting at what he saw, he stepped onto the porch to follow her inside. The children were already asleep and she held up a finger to her lips for him to remain quiet.

"I need them to sleep," she said with a tired smile. In the better light of the house, he could see lines in her face from the hard work and stress that must be her life. Still very pretty, her youth was slipping away as the daily chores took their toll. Leading the way, she headed down the hall.

Stepping into a very small bathroom and shower combination, he found himself facing a toilet that seemed clogged with paper. "Little Joey was playing in here and before I found him, he tried to flush it." She explained but it was totally unnecessary.

"Do you have a plunger?" he asked.

"Somewhere in the kitchen, I think," she said, starting to squeeze by him to exit. Standing against the wall, there was still very little room and her gown came open again as she passed. The little lace nighty was in full view before she got through and there was no way to hide it.

"Very nice," he said, dragging his eyes off her body and into her eyes.

"Thank you," she said, "Not much need for pretty here." No hint of shy in her voice now.

"I have to disagree," Reed told her. She just blushed and left.

Upon her return, she handed him a small plunger that might work but if not, he would have to get his own bigger one. After three tries, even with most of the visible paper removed, he could not clear the clog. All the while he worked, she stood beside him, leaning over to watch, giving him a peek into her gown. She never realized he was looking and he enjoyed the view too much to tell her.

"Not going to happen," he finally said, standing to look at her.

"So I am stuck with this until tomorrow?" she asked, looking very pitiful.

"I will go get my larger plunger," he volunteered.

The relief on her face was obvious as she said, "That would be great. How will I ever thank you?"

"Just being neighborly, ma'am." Just by pure reflex, he found himself looking down at her partially open gown, slapping himself mentally when her eyes followed his. Turning toward the door, he never saw the little smile that crossed her lips.

Ten minutes later, he was back. Three deep plunges, and the clog gave up. Watching the water sucked downward in a spiral, he turned toward her to say, "That should do it."

She was standing a few feet away, across the hallway, and as he turned to face her, she opened her gown, showing him the little black lace nighty. The body it covered was lean and curvy, with b-cup tits and slightly flared hips. The nighty stopped just below the crotch, showing very curvy, strong legs. Bringing his eyes up to meet hers, he saw her blushing bright red.

"Thank you for the beautiful payment," Reed said in a hushed voice. Taking another look to remember later, he turned and headed out the front door. The ride home cooled his blood but he still used the picture in his mind to satisfy the carnal lust as he relieved the pressure between his legs once in the safety of his own house.

------------------- Two days after the toilet incident, the truck showed up in the neighbors front yard again. Even though the kids were still in evidence, the woman was nowhere to be seen. If I had that, he thought, I would keep it busy to.

Sunday morning, he heard the truck pulling out again. From what he could see, the grass needed mowing but that was not the mans job, at least not that Reed had ever seen. Maybe soon, she would come out and mow the grass. With his camera already on the tripod, the long lens mounted up, he was ready for action.

It was Tuesday before she came outside when he was there. Looking toward the fence that separated the two properties, he noticed her walking over, waving for him to meet her at the fence. As he walked that direction, he noticed she was wearing very short shorts with a modest tube top. The little mouse was very pretty.

"Thank you again for the plumbing work," she said, stopping with her hand resting on a post.

"Thank you for the prompt payment," he returned with a look that traveled down her body.

A blush tinted her cheeks but she said, "And what would it cost me to get the lawn mowed. My mower is broken and my husband is keeping most of his earnings to himself." Her look had changed to one of stubborn pride and he saw an opportunity to see more of her.

Looking past her at the land needing to be mowed, he said, "That is a much bigger job than a stopped toilet." He thought for a moment, seeing her thinking also, before saying, "What guarantee do I have the payment will match the job?"

Stepping closer to the fence, she looked in all directions before saying, "Maybe a preview?"

"That could work. What did you have in mind?" He was getting excited now and felt his cock getting hard as the blood rushed into it.

"Just these," she said, reaching up to pull the tub top down, revealing the prettiest tits Reed had ever laid eyes on. Round and firm, tipped with hard fingertip size nipples that protruded a quarter inch. He felt his tongue lip his lips without thinking, wanting to feel and taste them on his lips.

Stepping back, she pulled the tube back into place, a small smile playing on her lips. "Would you be interested in a show?"

Reed was thinking hard to not limit his options. "Lets say the first is on me with you showing what you think fair. After that, we can renegotiate when both of us know what is available." He could see the wheels turning in her mind and liked the idea of her having to decide what was fair. He hoped to get more than if he made the rules.

"Deal," she said. "One condition."

Reed hesitated as though this might be a deal breaker. If she only knew, nothing would change his mind now. "OK, what?" he asked, trying to sound concerned.

"I only pay you after the children are in bed asleep." She could not afford to have them outside when Reed came over because they would surely tell John. Her husband was very jealous even though she was certain he had another woman on the road.

"That can work. Any particular days?" he asked, trying to sound like he needed to know all the conditions before they started. Typical business deal, right.

"Never on nights John might be home or coming home. His schedule is not always the same." She had to say it even though they both knew what it meant, she was hiding this from her husband. It gave Reed more leverage but they both knew it already and now it was out in the open.

"Other than mowing, are there any other jobs I can do for barter? Maybe repair your mower?" Reed needed more than an every other week reason to see her.

"Maybe I can think of something if the price is right," she said with an impish grin.

"Are we trading time for time? What is the exchange rate?" Reed was hoping to have her indicate she would trade one-to-one.

"I'm willing to go two-to-one on the mowing and negotiate on other jobs, depending on what the jobs entail." She was getting into this negotiating now and Reed would have to be careful.

"Who does the timing?"

"I believe I can trust you," she said.

"OK, than, I am Reed Pierce. And you are?"

"Alice Joiner."

"I will try to be done today if that is OK with you."

"I will be ready, Reed." She turned and walked away, a little more sway to her hips as she showed him the prize. He was impressed and gave her a 'wolf whistle' in appreciation. She only smiled back at him over her shoulder without stopping. This little mouse has teeth.

---------------------------------- When a friend called, he had to leave for most of the day. Returning home late, he was only able to finish the front of the property before dark. Knowing her children would be going to bed, he chose to leave the rest for the next day. Making a late supper, he spent the next few hours watching the tube before heading to bed.

When he saw the first kid outside the next morning, he started the mower and headed over to finish the lawn. By eleven, he was finished but decided to use his weed eater on the edges and trees. Always give a good measure, something his daddy told him and he always tried to live by.

The front door opened as he finished the trimming around the house, the final part of the job. Alice came onto the porch, wearing a smaller tube top than the day before and very loose gym shorts.

"Any theme you might like for the show?" she asked.

"Getting excited, are we?" he asked in return.

Coming to the edge of the porch, she looked down at him for a moment before answering. "What can I say, it has been a long time since a man wanted to see more than my face. When you have been pregnant as much as me, with kids coming every two years, you forget what it feels like to be pretty. Damn sure my husband doesn't remember." The bitter sound at the end told Reed much more than what she said.

"Damn fool if I might say so, Alice." Reed was not beyond using her husbands lack of romance or feelings to promote his own desires. Not that he would ever get more than a good look but that would be fabulous.

"Thank you, Reed. Sometimes I feel sorry for myself but I made this bed, now I get to lay in it."

"Tonight OK with you," he asked, hoping to change the subject.

"Ten would be good. Bring your glasses if you need them." Turning on her heel, she went inside, looking back only to see if he was watching. He was and she smiled to herself.

----------------------------------- Reed knocked lightly at ten, listening for the OK to enter. When none came, he waited patiently. The porch light was out and no lights showed in the house so she might have decided to cancel on their deal. A woman's prerogative, he presumed.

Just as he was starting to think he should leave, the door handle turned, unlatching the door. It opened just a small amount and stopped. He waited a moment, then opened it and entered. The lights were very low, with only some low wattage recessed lights in the ceiling on.

Seeing Alice standing in the hall, he took a seat by the door facing her. Glancing back at her, he could just make out her motioning for him to follow her. The only room other than the bathroom down that hall was the master bedroom. If the show was there, he was in for a real treat, or so he hoped.

Passing the bathroom, he entered the bedroom to find most of it occupied by a king size bed. Large pillows were positioned against the far wall and she motioned for him to make himself comfortable among them. The bed must have been laying directly on the floor because of the shorter than normal height. Sitting on the edge of the bed near the corner, he leaned back on a large pillow and got comfortable.

Alice had left the room soon after he entered but now she returned, closing the door behind her. "They are finally asleep. Joey was a bit fussy tonight and I am running behind. Did you mind waiting?"

"Not for the right show, Alice," he told her.

"Well, this is a first for me so I hope you like it." Stepping onto the opposite side of the bed, she removed her robe, allowing him to see she wore the same black nighty from before. "You seemed to like it the first time so I thought it might be best."

"Your show, girl, I am sure I will like it." He was trying to contain his enthusiasm but his voice caught as he spoke. If she noticed, she said nothing.

As he watched, she started to gyrate her hips in time with music she was playing on a small CD player. As she danced, her hands moved over her body, first on her chest, then her stomach, and finally her hips and legs. For several long minutes, she moved and stroked, closing her eyes when she neared her inner thighs.

Reed was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable because the dance was totally erotic. Her hands moved in all the ways he would have loved to touch her. The second time she moved her hands across her breasts, she removed the strap from each shoulder, hinting of its removal. Her hands moved down, stroking the outside of each breast, making the material covering them move downward. If this was her first time doing this, she was a natural.

Now her hips were starting to thrust forward, no longer following the music but in rhythm to the movement of her hands. Around and forward and back around, the scanty panties of the outfit showing plainly behind the filmy gauze. Eyes riveted to her movements, Reed almost missed her tongue as it licked her lips.

Fifteen minutes had passed since she started and her arousal was starting to take over. The aroma of hot sex filled the room, making Reed want nothing more than to remove his own cock and stroke it. Sliding his hand between his legs, he massaged his cock and balls without ever looking away from the erotic dance before him.

Alice was very near orgasm when she could stand no longer. Dropping to the bed, she lay on her side, one leg straight out, the other knee raised to provide access for her hand. A hand that was now inside her panties, moving with an in-and-out motion, making sucking sounds as her wet pussy engulfed her fingers.

Panting and gasping for air, she thrust her hips forward, driving into her hand, trying for greater penetration and friction on her clit. The guttural moan that came from her mouth and throat signaled a total loss of control, while her hands never stopped.

Reed took a chance and unzipped his pants. He had worn loose fitting pants for this purpose and now he removed his cock, using his hand to stroke in furiously. When Alice came, so did he. Stream after stream of cum spurted into the air, the first landing on the bed, the second on Alice's hand as it stroked her pussy. Reed never saw where the third and forth landed.

As the frenzied motions stopped, Alice opened her eyes to smile at Reed, saying, "Not what I planned but effective. Did you get your money's worth?"

"Damn, girl, I'd mow it the whole summer for that one more time. You are hot, bitch!" Once he said it, he wished he could take the word off the end. Not every woman wanted to be call a bitch.

"Thank you, Reed. I feel like a hot bitch and I love it." The smile on her face said she was enjoying the attention he gave her. As he watched, she raised her hand out of her pussy, sucking the fingers covered with her juice into her mouth. Once they were clean, she noticed his cum on the back of her wrist, putting her tongue out to sample it. She must have liked the taste because she proceeded to lick it clean, looking for more.

Looking at the clock, she said, "That was only forty minutes. I owed you sixty five. Can you come back tomorrow night for the rest?"

Reed had a better idea. "Maybe I can just stay here for a while longer and you can remove the rest of your clothes. I would really like to see your young beautiful, sexy body without anything like clothes in the way."

Thinking a minute, she responded with, "I am pretty nasty right now. My pussy is very wet after sex and you might not like the smell."

"Shit, baby, I would lick it clean if you let me. Wet pussy is very hot!" He was excited and did not mind letting her know.

"If you want to lick it clean, I will take my clothes off and let you have it." When she said it, he thought he had died and gone to heaven.

Standing beside the bed, he dropped his pants to the floor, freeing his legs to move easier. Reaching toward her, he took her ankles, drawing her toward his side of the bed. She rolled to her back, using her hands to remove her top as he slid her across.

Once he had her close enough to the edge, where her butt was near the edge, he placed her ankles on his shoulders, reaching down to grab her panties on either side of her hips. Sliding them up her legs, he worked them off her feet, dropping them to the floor.

As he dropped to his knees between her legs, he could see a small look of fear or possibly a question in her eyes. With a reassuring smile, he lowered his head to her honey pot, that core of molten nectar, finding a light cover of wet hair covering it. With her thighs on his shoulders, his arms wrapped around them to put his hands in position to open her to his tongue.

The first touch sent a shock through her body, resulting in a tremor that continued as he spread her lips to admit his tongue to her clit. Sucking that most tender of protrusions into his mouth, massaging it with his lips, her hips bucked with each increase in pressure. The sweetness of her nectar covered his face as he pushed deeper into her lips. Swollen from the previous attention, her lips wrapped his face with moisture, while he pushed his tongue deep inside her tunnel.

12